WANDA SUE ADKINS ROSE

AOL

#1 Jan 14, 2009
I AM THE DAUGHTER OF TOM F. ADKINS. I LIVED IN TRAM IN 1957-1959. 1959, I WAS 5 YEARS OLD WHEN MY
MOTHER AND MY 2 BROTHERS LEFT TRAM KY.FOR THE LAST TIME.I CAME BACK THERE FOR A VISIT BRIEFTY
WITH MY HUSBAND AND MY AUNT & UNCLE A FEW YEARS
AGO. I KNOW THAT I HAVE LOTS OF COUSINS THERE. I
WOULD LIKE TO CHAT WITH SOME. IF ANY COUSINS SEES THIS I'D LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU.MY FATHER DIED LAST
YEAR AND MY UNCLE DIED SINCE I CAME TO TRAM WITH
HIM.BUT MY AUNTS PEOPLE STILL LIVES THERE.
WANDA SUE ADKINS ROSE

AOL

#2 Jan 15, 2009
I AM THE DAUGHTER OF TOM F. ADKINS. I LIVED IN TRAM IN 1957-1959. 1959, I WAS 5 YEARS OLD WHEN MY
MOTHER AND MY 2 BROTHERS, and I LEFT TRAM KY.FOR THE LAST TIME.I CAME BACK THERE FOR A VISIT BRIEFLY IN JUNE 1998. I CAME THERE WITH ROBERT
AND BONNIE ADKINS,MY UNCLE AND AUNT TO SEE THE HOUSE THAT I LIVED AT BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED THERE.MY AUNT BONNIE STILL HAS SISTERS THAT LIVE THERE. THEY LIVE BY THE POST OFFICE AND RAILROAD.I KNOW THAT I HAVE COUSINS STILL THERE. IF ANY OF MY COUSINS READ THIS PLEASE REPLY,I'D LIKE TO JUST CHAT WITH YOU.
Best Friend

Clifton, NJ

#3 Mar 21, 2009
does anyone know where Johnny is these days? Probably fishing somewhere with robert
mommagumm

Manchester, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2009
WANDA SUE ADKINS ROSE wrote:
MOTHER AND MY 2 BROTHERS, and I LEFT TRAM KY.FOR THE LAST TIME.I CAME BACK THERE FOR A VISIT BRIEFLY IN JUNE 1998. I CAME THERE WITH ROBERT
AND BONNIE ADKINS,MY UNCLE AND AUNT TO SEE THE HOUSE THAT I LIVED AT BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED THERE.MY AUNT BONNIE STILL HAS SISTERS THAT LIVE THERE. THEY LIVE BY THE POST OFFICE AND RAILROAD.I KNOW THAT I HAVE COUSINS STILL THERE. IF ANY OF MY COUSINS READ THIS PLEASE REPLY,I'D LIKE TO JUST CHAT WITH YOU.
do you recall any Crums at tram ? i lived there for a while just before the 57 flood and stayed a while , i went to betsy layne , i hated that school. when i got old enough i left. i live in somerset now.i can't memember any adkins there ,
hmmm

Dwale, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2009
Best Friend wrote:
does anyone know where Johnny is these days? Probably fishing somewhere with robert
he fishes alot thats 4 sure
AJ SWIGGER LOVES U

Chavies, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2009
adkins are gayyyyg
eyeball

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2009
a j your mouth isnt round from eating corndogs and dont for get to wipe your chin off. retart.
A adkins family member

Jackson, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2010
AJ SWIGGER LOVES U wrote:
adkins are gayyyyg
u don't f*cking know us so why the h*ll are you bashin us for???
so get ur facts straight before u start sayin sh*t about us!!!!!!
and get ur nose out of our a$$.
Bathing Beauty

Harold, KY

#10 May 10, 2010
Hello Wanda, Iam one of your cousins. You still have quite a few family members here.Iam Charley Adkins step-daughter,Glendles daughter. I used to spend quite a bit of time with Aunt Kate and Benard when i was young.Those were the good ole days.Mom and Dad used to live at Mare Crk,Mom lives in Tram now sense Daddy passed away.All my sisters and Brother lives in Tram.Me and my oldest sister still live at Mare Crk.Our brother Charles Jr. passed away quite a few yrs ago we miss him so bad. Keep in touch. It was good hearing from some of the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Aug '11) 9 min MUSICK-NESS 6,158
Amy News 47 min U M G BREASTS 88
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 53 min Stop racebaiting 23,326
Leslie 57 min DOG 10
FUTO PRE-DEGREE/ DIPLOMA FORM IS out NOW,call:_... 1 hr Dr GANI 1
Bowen university PRE-DEGREE/ DIPLOMAFORM IS out... 1 hr Dr GANI 1
Afe Babalola University Pre Degree/diploma form... 1 hr Dr GANI 1

Flood Warning for Floyd County was issued at March 05 at 4:23AM EST

Tram Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tram People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:23 am PST

NBC Sports10:23AM
NFL: Greg Hardy is eligible to sign free agent contract
Bleacher Report11:48 AM
Insider Buzz: NFL Decision on Hardy Reinstatement Coming by Start of Free Agency
Bleacher Report 1:09 PM
Bengals Re-Sign LB Maualuga to 3-Year Deal
NFL 1:16 PM
Cincinnati Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga
ESPN 1:25 PM
Bengals re-sign MLB Maualuga for 3 years