knevets

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Any body remember Marcus Hook Oilers Semi Pro team and if so where I can get some old videos of the early 1980s
Dan Williamson

Folsom, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

I played for the Oilers for their entire existance. I can't ever remember seeing, or knowing about any video being taken Professionally. If anyone would know if there is film on the team, Mike Proffit would be your source.
Chuck Clarke

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

I do know that the Upper Darby Sharks use to carry their games on cable.They did have a game on cable involving the Oilers. I am pretty sure there old coach John Amendt would have this footage.I think he hadf a plumbing company in the Upper Darby area.
Eric Ferguson

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

I used to attend these games as a kid both in Hook and some Road games. My mother and step Boyfriend fellar used to both work at Sun Oil down in Marcus Hook, so we would get some Clanks and watch the Oilers games all the time-I was in like 4th or 5th grade at the time. I don't have any vids of course, but thought about them when I saw a Billy White shoes Jersey on ebay. If I could turn back the clock and start life again from those good old days...
CoachJJ

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Anyone out there know that the Delaware Valley Eagles started practicing in Marcus Hook. If you still got contacts in the area we could use them.
www.delvaleagles.com
John M

Morton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Chuck..........yes the local cable co did carry that game I remember that game well cause I played in It.........There is a video around and coach Amendt would probi. have it....the good old days UDS MHO Rivelry..........great #77
Dan De Palma

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Born and raised in Marcus Hook and looking for a copy of a photo of Marcus Hook Amvets football team that was taken in 1946.Danjoanne57@comcast.net
J E Hoover

Felton, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Dan De Palma wrote:
Born and raised in Marcus Hook and looking for a copy of a photo of Marcus Hook Amvets football team that was taken in 1946.Danjoanne57@comcast.net
Let me know if you find this photo send copy to dekbwright@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trainer Discussions

Search the Trainer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 36 min bacon hater 3,808
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Review: Mckinney Apparel Group Jul 18 Debbie 1
McCaffery Village Reunion (Mar '07) Jul 1 Ray Karpin 38
4 Dead In Chester Home (Mar '08) Jun '14 help me 26
hooker,pimps and junkies (Sep '08) May '14 Kevin fehr 17
Sex Shop For Women Causes Stir In Chester County (May '08) May '14 Scam Blaster- 161
•••
•••
•••
Trainer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Trainer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••