Cops face firing for test cheating: Got wrong answers for simpl...

Full story: Philly.com News

How difficult is the routine test that Pennsylvania's 23,000 municipal cops take to maintain their police certification? Think of the GEICO car insurance commercial: "So easy, a caveman could do it." Yet, more than a dozen Delaware County police officers - some, veterans with decades of experience - may lose their jobs for allegedly cheating in ...
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2013
policeman

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Judged:

i was a police officer once, and i laughed at those test when we had to take them. I guess police department are hiring dumb asses..
Springfield resident

Folsom, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

The officers that were stupid enough to cheat on the test . How could the taxpayers paying their wages possibly count on them to be smart on the job and make correct decisions ? If they cheated on the test , they probably cheat in other areas involving their status as officers .Most officers are honest and have a tough job to do and they are very dedicated . How can the public respect the officers that chose to cheat?
Once a COP

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

I live in the area and hear many stories about the cheating that may have taken place. I know from past police officers that have taken this update test that it has become a common pratice to talk about the test. Before,during,and after the test.I think this is being blown way out of shape. Someone took this ball and ran with it and now it has changed the course of some peoples lives!
Zionist BAR

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

policeman wrote:
i was a police officer once, and i laughed at those test when we had to take them. I guess police department are hiring dumb asses..
.......... The fish rot from the Bench down .......... Cops learn to cheat by watching the Gerald Garson / Mark Ciavarella / Clarence Thomas judeciary .......... The MURDOCK MEDIA are israeli stooges ... Garrett Graff wrote MOSSAD MATRIX , wherein he claims the MEIR KAHANE was a well respected rabbi ......... not another thug .
Tim

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

All those tickets the cheating cops gave out should be drop and should not hold up in court and arrest to. They are fake cops if they cheated on there test.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trainer Discussions

Search the Trainer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr Eddie Swindell 3,824
McCaffery Village Reunion (Mar '07) Jul 24 Mike Willis 39
Review: Mckinney Apparel Group Jul 18 Debbie 1
4 Dead In Chester Home (Mar '08) Jun '14 help me 26
hooker,pimps and junkies (Sep '08) May '14 Kevin fehr 17
Sex Shop For Women Causes Stir In Chester County (May '08) May '14 Scam Blaster- 161
•••
•••
•••
Trainer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Trainer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••