The Ku Klux Klan in Chester County, PA.

Posted in the Trainer Forum

Grand Dragon

Toms River, NJ

#1 Nov 25, 2007
The Brotherhood of Klans - Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Incorporated is a Patriotic, Christian, Benevolent, Ritualistic, Social, Fraternity which strives for the maintenance of white supremacy. Contrary to what you may have heard, we are not bigots or some "evil lynch mob"! The Ku Klux Klan is about the love and fight for our own race, our Country and the ideals and institutions it was founded on. There is no doubt the Klan here is growing, it is growing because we base our foundation on culture. And Illegal immigrants from Mexico is a severe threat to our great American Culture, and the God-given Supremacy of the White Race. Another reason for increase in membership is that the Klan is a white CHRISTIAN fraternity. Atheist, Muslims, Jews, etc. and other religions are on the increase which is another threat to our great Culture. America was founded not by religionist, but as Christians. But even some churches have broken away from the true Church beliefs and culture such as their support for Homosexuality, and Inter-racial Marriages (which are both abominations before the Lord God). We Are For 100% Americanism. For those that do hear the call of our Nation and join our beloved Order have the confidence that their membership will remain SECRET! For we are the Invisible Empire.

For more information look us up at either our local Franklin County Chapter Website www.robertelee-klavern.com , our Pennsylvania Realm website www.pakukluxklan.com or write to us at P.O. Box 191 Saint Thomas, PA. 17252. However, if you live outside the state of Pennsylvania log on to our national website www.ku-klux-klan.org

Fraternally,
The Grand Dragon
Realm of Pennsylvania
Brotherhood of Klans, Incorporated.
chase

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 1, 2008
wow
bobby

Dover, DE

#5 Feb 16, 2011
well written
Steiger

Springfield, PA

#6 Feb 25, 2011
Yeah, but like all smelly men who have failed in life as bad as he has, he is missing lots of teeth and has horrible body odor. Also, he shouldn't lust after his own daughters, that's pretty sick. The only thing he remembers about his daddy is looking straight at poppa's belt buckle and then everything going black and numb, then waking up with his mouth sore and crusty.
David

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Inter-racial marriages are not an abomination...you idiots need to actually read the bible if you want to make references to God...
Brett

Doylestown, PA

#10 Apr 18, 2011
How would we go about getting an interview with a clan or a clan member for a school project?
samsjewel

La Vergne, TN

#11 Apr 28, 2011
David wrote:
Inter-racial marriages are not an abomination...you idiots need to actually read the bible if you want to make references to God...
Amen, you know what God did to the ones who criticized inter-racial marriage, He gave them leperosy.
In Chester County

Avondale, PA

#12 Aug 18, 2011
The links don't work. Do you have others that do for Chester County?Thanks!
Grand Dragon wrote:
The Brotherhood of Klans - Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Incorporated is a Patriotic, Christian, Benevolent, Ritualistic, Social, Fraternity which strives for the maintenance of white supremacy. Contrary to what you may have heard, we are not bigots or some "evil lynch mob"! The Ku Klux Klan is about the love and fight for our own race, our Country and the ideals and institutions it was founded on. There is no doubt the Klan here is growing, it is growing because we base our foundation on culture. And Illegal immigrants from Mexico is a severe threat to our great American Culture, and the God-given Supremacy of the White Race. Another reason for increase in membership is that the Klan is a white CHRISTIAN fraternity. Atheist, Muslims, Jews, etc. and other religions are on the increase which is another threat to our great Culture. America was founded not by religionist, but as Christians. But even some churches have broken away from the true Church beliefs and culture such as their support for Homosexuality, and Inter-racial Marriages (which are both abominations before the Lord God). We Are For 100% Americanism. For those that do hear the call of our Nation and join our beloved Order have the confidence that their membership will remain SECRET! For we are the Invisible Empire.
For more information look us up at either our local Franklin County Chapter Website www.robertelee-klavern.com , our Pennsylvania Realm website www.pakukluxklan.com or write to us at P.O. Box 191 Saint Thomas, PA. 17252. However, if you live outside the state of Pennsylvania log on to our national website www.ku-klux-klan.org
Fraternally,
The Grand Dragon
Realm of Pennsylvania
JJS

Howard, PA

#13 Nov 14, 2011
You people are sick, and there is nothing Christian about your organization of white surpremacy, nor do you stand on anything Biblical. Gods chosen people were not white people, they were jewish people, Jesus Christ Himself died for the whole world, not just white people (john3:16)and He was jewish. And atheist, muslims, jews, black panthers, and the KKK are all a threat to true Christianity. The KKK belief IS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES, read John 8:44
gmj

Dillsburg, PA

#14 Nov 19, 2011
White Power
C_ LEE

Palmyra, PA

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Grand Dragon wrote:
Fraternally,
The Grand Dragon
Realm of Pennsylvania
My response to this quote is that America does not belong to the white man. It belongs to the American Indian, terrioist existed before the Muslims. The white man tried to exterminate the American Indians, this is terroism personified. The first man was a black man,civilization originated in Africa. Adam was a black man and the garden of Eden was in Africa. The white man came from the black man. There is only one race, the human race. You call yourself a christian; Jesus said how can you love God whom you never seen and hate your brother who you see every day. You are a liar and the truth is not in you. You don't have to love me, but you are not superior to me.
C_ LEE

Palmyra, PA

#17 Dec 1, 2011
America is divided according to the races. how can we go to other coutries and try to correct their problem when racism is alive and well. We have a black president and the membership has grown within the KKK, I wonder why. It is time to tear down the walls of racism. you do not have to come to my house for dinner, but I am your equal. If I am not your equal why are you always on the defense to prove you are superior? I will not validate your remarks; I refuse to condescend.
Potato Peeler

Norwood, PA

#18 Dec 4, 2011
I am white, these losers are white trash.

They talk about white pride, but the reality is that successful white people laugh at them.

They are on the lowest rung of society, lower than the minorities and immigrants they hate.

I would hate minorities too if I saw them accomplish more in one generation than my family has in seven.

Thankfully, I am not white trash like these losers are.
Christy

Narberth, PA

#19 May 14, 2012
samsjewel wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, you know what God did to the ones who criticized inter-racial marriage, He gave them leperosy.
Um...no. God gave those leprosy who married people of different religions, those who did not believe in the one true God. If you forget, or did not know, Jesus was Aramaic: brown. His skin was brown. And several Biblical characters married dark-skinned women as well. Why? Because it didn't matter, as long as they believed in God. You're foolish.
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Grand Dragon wrote:

Fraternally,
The Grand Dragon
Realm of Pennsylvania
let's see where do i start... okay i'll try to do it chronologically:

PART 1:

Dragon is one of many terms used to refer to satan.
it is related to the word draconian - which is an evil overlord oppressing and mistreating people.
Grand Dragon wrote:
Patriotic
America was formed by all races living here joining together to fight the Brits;
this included whites, natives, blacks, turks, and may have included others as well that list is just the ones i'm fully aware of because of their quantity.

There were also natives and whites who instead joined the Brits.

to be American Patriotic is to be inclusive of any/all race who live here and are also American Patriotic. You really should avail yourself of the History Channel sometime, i know you have a satellite dish.
Grand Dragon wrote:
Christian
it's utterly false to call yourself Christian, utterly false. telling falsehood = telling lies,
guess who's the greatest of all at lies? satan again. okay by this time i'm already convinced you are a satanic cult. one of satan's lies is infact to try to deceive people that he is infact Christ. he is not. you sure you still wanna be in this camp? Judgement day might be happening any day now. your choice, and your soul that's at stake. maybe you should actually READ that Bible you make claims to.

CONTINUED...
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#21 Oct 2, 2012
PART 2:
Grand Dragon wrote:
white supremacy.
There is nothing genetically superior in any race, there are only various differences; the sameness overwhelmingly overshadows the few minor differences. Genetically that is.

as for culture, whites have proven worldwide to have a better culture and have a lot to be thankful to their white ancestors for. it is based on Christian rules, concerned with fairness, justice, charity, etc. Those of all races who have embraced it have succeeded both in earthly goals and in spiritual goals. There is a documentary by Mexicans on the History Channel that points out many many key points of this, it gives white culture high praise, most of this goes back to early whites of America <-- the world owes them a lot of praise, they are all deceased now, whites today are simply their offspring, iow there are no "reparations" owed whites of today for what their forefathers accomplished. all of us today should embrace the good culture, the examples of it are right here before us.

black culture in the last 3 decades has proven to be satanic; emphasis on "me" and "immediate hedonistic satisfaction", emphasis on money, public fame, promiscuity. They have a lot to be ashamed of but they remain defiant and unrepentant. They will have to face God for this, i continue to work to educate and warn them.
Blacks who embrace the white cultural norms of fairness, humbleness, etc., continue to be mistreated by the larger majority of blacks and are routinely called "uncle Toms", "snitches", and other harsher terms. These good blacks have a difficult struggle because they are such a sadly small percentage. But in the end they will be in good shape with God, probably better off than some of us who grew up in a culture that praises good behavior and shuns bad behavior. I've never been called an "uncle Tom" by any of my white family or friends. I have though once in a while been called a "boy scout" or a "hall monitor", and i am a certified "nerd", but those are more in jest and not so severe.
Grand Dragon wrote:
is about the love and fight for our own race, our Country and the ideals and institutions it was founded on.
there is nothing wrong with that, and it's only black racists and white apologists who slam whites for doing this, and those 2 groups never slam any race other than whites for doing this -- they'll praise all nonwhite races for doing this but slam whites for doing so. They, like the kkk, are grotesque racists.

You know what the difference is between a white apologist and a kkk member? nothing, they are like 2 sprockets that fit perfectly together with simply opposite parts sticking out or going inward; and if you two don't repent you'll suffer God's wrath one day. saying white apologists are right or saying kkk are right is like saying male homosexuals are right but lesbians are wrong, or vice-versa. Read the Bible, God has said who is right and who is wrong, and there are more than one camp to be wrong in but only one camp to be right in.

CONTINUED...
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#22 Oct 2, 2012
PART 3:
Grand Dragon wrote:
There is no doubt the Klan here is growing, it is growing because we base our foundation on culture. And Illegal immigrants from Mexico is a severe threat to our great American Culture,
the klan probably is growing right now, mostly stirred on by the corrupt within the govt which have worked to divide us all - "divide and conquer" - for further oppression here at home. Giving in to this is your own weakness, all i can do is point this out to you. The klan is however also probably growing because of the corrupt within the legal system allowing so many heinous criminals free to roam our streets and maim, rape, and murder. whites who were mainstream have seen the evil of the current black culture and the refusal of the corrupt within our legal system and govt to fix the violent crime problem; but they are failing when they simply join "that other evil sprocket with teeth and inlets in opposing spots to the first evil sprocket". oh well, all i can do is type here and try to enlighten, every individual person will still have to face God.
Grand Dragon wrote:
America was founded not by religionist, but as Christians.
you really just don't study much do you? America was not founded to be an atheist nation but it was founded to be a nation where persons can choose their own religion as long as they behave according to our laws - and those laws were infact based on laws from God and Jesus as are shown in the Old and New Testaments. Our laws and culture were founded on Christian principles which allow for freedom of all people who don't try to murder or oppress anyone else - within their subculture or from other subcultures. The persons who created America however were not all Christian and those who were Christian did not all agree on every single item. They all discussed what rules they would all agree to -- and then they each signed it. Go study who signed it and their personal beliefs, and for sht's sake would you quit LYING, oh i forgot - you're a satanist that's what you do.
Grand Dragon wrote:
We Are For 100% Americanism.
pff! hardly, see above.
Grand Dragon wrote:
join our beloved Order have the confidence that their membership will remain SECRET! For we are the Invisible Empire.
pff!! credibility = in the shtter. people who follow Jesus have the courage to wear it on their sleeve, not hide. I just saw a cartoon drawn by Voltaire last night, it said "to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.". If you are afraid to openly criticize others and have to do so in secret - then they are who you give lordship to over yourselves and NOT Jesus Christ. I don't criticize Jesus Christ - He is my ruler; i damn sure will openly criticize anything and anyone else i see fit to do so. who are you fraid of? and why are you afraid? death only brings you to the afterlife, if you're ready for God's judgement - what's the problem?

You really really need to study THE BIBLE, then you will see where you need to repent.
all i can do is give you the warning.

CONTINUED...
fightracistthugs

Georgetown, KY

#23 Oct 2, 2012
PART 4:(final part)

Let me add one very important additional point:
- it is the kkk's doing that Americans lost their freedom to carry a concealed weapon for many many decades and only just began to change in 1994. it is YOUR fault for us losing this freedom, here's what happened:
- America had no rules regarding concealed carry from 1776 until around the 1930's.
- blacks were legally and successfully using guns to defend against attacks by kkk
- the kkk were pissed blacks were shooting back, so they infiltrated political positions and passed law after law stopping ALL citizens from being able to carry concealed -- the only persons allowed a permit (which had never existed prior) were connected politically to the kkk, etc.
- finally in the late 1980s and early 1990s the rest of Americans were fed up with black gangs illegally having guns and shooting up neighborhoods, and the pendulum of freedom began to swing in favor of good law-abiding people.

law-abiding blacks all along SHOULD have been furious the right to carry concealed was ever taken away, and the reason it was taken away. why weren't they? i blame their culture and the racism within it. people like al sharpton thinks blacks should not have guns for self-defense. black culture bought this lie (there's that word again! lie=satanism) hook line and sinker. It was once again white culture to the rescue, not whites, but white-created culture of FREEDOM, freedom to legally self-defend.

Know the difference between genetics, culture, and true actual racism; for racism surely exists very sickeningly in America, and many are deceived by satan as to who is actually doing it and who is actually fighting against it.
Alan

Churchton, MD

#24 Nov 26, 2012
While head master at a school in NH Fr Michael Ledoux was accused of child sex abuse. All parties where assured Me. Ledoux would be to a place of service where he had NO CONTACT with children. Now he is Dean at Widner U...???????

Go here for docs:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101933305/Fr-Michae ...
Scott

United States

#25 Jan 18, 2013
C_ LEE wrote:
America is divided according to the races. how can we go to other coutries and try to correct their problem when racism is alive and well. We have a black president and the membership has grown within the KKK, I wonder why. It is time to tear down the walls of racism. you do not have to come to my house for dinner, but I am your equal. If I am not your equal why are you always on the defense to prove you are superior? I will not validate your remarks; I refuse to condescend.
Racism is the pride in, love of, and support of ones race. As nationalISM is to a nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trainer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr LouSirFur 51,507
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 5 hr LouSirFur 4,006
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon LouSirFur 184
Chester Bottom Dollar Foods CLOSING 15th & Edge... Aug '14 shopper 2
West Goshen needs to be up-front about use of p... (Nov '08) Aug '14 Ricky 5
McCaffery Village Reunion (Mar '07) Jul '14 Mike Willis 39
Review: Mckinney Apparel Group Jul '14 Debbie 1
•••
•••
•••

Trainer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trainer People Search