Franklin band leader fired for comments

Franklin band leader fired for comments

There are 195 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 17, 2007, titled Franklin band leader fired for comments. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Franklin School Board fired high school band director John Sedwick on Monday night after a teacher said he made inappropriate comments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

what about

Decatur, IL

#186 Jun 2, 2007
Outside Observer wrote:
<quoted text>My, my you have a nasty temper. Anyone who disagrees with you slithered out of hole, shouldn't procreate, and you feel sorry for their kids. Then you blame the victim in a sexual harassment case and take the side of young children who are too inexperienced to understand the kinds of evils there are in the world. Welfare should come out and check to see whether you're a fit mother. I suspect you're not and that's why you're so defensive when some outside observer hits the nail squarely on the head.
Where do you all stand if indeed this guy takes this to court and wins? If a court finds that his side of the story is the accurate one, what should happen to the "victim"? Should there be the same punishment put on that person, even though there was no complaint filed against her given that she (if the court would find that way) used a claim of harassment to get the guy hired?
Additionally, would the "inexperienced" students now be vindicated in your mind for standing up for him or would they still be uninformed "kiddies".
In my mind if he is guilty, then the punishment is just (although who gets fired for comments alone, and without prior warning) but if he isn't, the the "victim" is guilty of something much more severe - lying to end a guys career. I would hope she would lose her job in that case as well as having to pay a financial settlement.

Again though, if he is guilty then so be it. But in anycase you seem to be much more than an observer.
what about

Decatur, IL

#187 Jun 2, 2007
sorry, that should say fired
Still curious

Indianapolis, IN

#188 Jun 2, 2007
Re: Proud to be an American comments -- You seem to be so knowledgable about it all - were you there when the instrument got broken? My understanding was it was knocked off a table when the kids were just playing around and having fun. Also, did you see the temper tantrum or is that more hearsay on your part. If you were there and saw everything, it would be good to hear exactly what happened and what caused the tantrum in the first place. From the stories I have heard and also read in some of the written comments, any teacher that got angered, threw things, used profanity, made fun of the students if they made a mistake or he just didn't happen to like them, should not be teaching. If that girl or any other student threw a tantrum, it sounds like they had a teacher that was certainly a good example of bad behavior. The teachers should be setting good examples for the students, not acting like an immature idiot.
Band Kid

Decatur, IL

#189 Jun 2, 2007
Still curious wrote:
Re: Proud to be an American comments -- You seem to be so knowledgable about it all - were you there when the instrument got broken? My understanding was it was knocked off a table when the kids were just playing around and having fun. Also, did you see the temper tantrum or is that more hearsay on your part. If you were there and saw everything, it would be good to hear exactly what happened and what caused the tantrum in the first place. From the stories I have heard and also read in some of the written comments, any teacher that got angered, threw things, used profanity, made fun of the students if they made a mistake or he just didn't happen to like them, should not be teaching. If that girl or any other student threw a tantrum, it sounds like they had a teacher that was certainly a good example of bad behavior. The teachers should be setting good examples for the students, not acting like an immature idiot.
In fact, I was there for the incident. She was screwing around and threw it on the floor. She said it didn't matter because it wasn't hers anyway. It wasn't the first time she had done those kind of things. In middle school, the directors spent a fortune getting an instrument repaired so she could play it and a week later it had to have another $200.00 worth of repairs because it had been beaten around. I was also there when she skipped practice because she had to have her hair done- her words not mine. She skipped a bunch of other times too. Mr. Sedwick tried and tried to help her to march and play correctly but every time he turned his back she had something snotty to say about him. I was also there right before we left for band camp when her mom said to her "if anybody picks on you, you call me and I will come and get you". If you are looking for a bad example, maybe you should look at mom. My mom was one of the band boosters and this girls mom volunteered to work at a band contest and then NEVER showed up. She did stand outside the fence and watch though. So she wouldn't have to pay. There is your bad example. Mr. Sedwick tried to get all of us to do the best that we could and we all knew who didn't care. A bunch of us went to him and asked him to kick her out because she didn't care and wasn't trying but he wouldn't do it. He said that everyone deserved the chance. It sounds like you know her, maybe you should ask her!
Hurricane Bruce

Louisville, KY

#190 Jun 2, 2007
Got what he deserved wrote:
I have very, very personal knowledge of this case. The basis of the complaint was...
SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!
He not only made comments about another teacher's breasts and buttox, but also suggested sexual positions to do during school hours in his office. Not only that, he also propositioned the complaining fellow teacher to have an affair!!! This man has screwed up the life of the other teacher, not to mention the fact that he has brought his students into the problem by making comments during class.
This man should lose his teaching license and never be allowed in another classroom for the rest of his life!!!
Oh wow!! I think anyone that would tell a woman she had nice breasts and a nice buttox should get at least six months in the electric chair after they hang him.
Fellow Band Leader

Lexington, KY

#191 Jun 2, 2007
Outside Observer wrote:
<quoted text>My, my you have a nasty temper. Anyone who disagrees with you slithered out of hole, shouldn't procreate, and you feel sorry for their kids. Then you blame the victim in a sexual harassment case and take the side of young children who are too inexperienced to understand the kinds of evils there are in the world. Welfare should come out and check to see whether you're a fit mother. I suspect you're not and that's why you're so defensive when some outside observer hits the nail squarely on the head.
Actually, I couldn't care less if you disagree with me. Think what you want, you weren't there. But, when you get on here and push these kids around then insult their parents, that's when I get upset. These parents and kids are good people who want to stick up for their director. And you can question whatever you want, but I know the truth, I was there. You have no business here. You are nothing but a bully. Which is why I say, go back to the lonely place from which you came, and leave these "kiddies", their parents, and the people who know the truth alone.
Common Sense

AOL

#192 Jun 2, 2007
Fellow Band Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I couldn't care less if you disagree with me. Think what you want, you weren't there. But, when you get on here and push these kids around then insult their parents, that's when I get upset. These parents and kids are good people who want to stick up for their director. And you can question whatever you want, but I know the truth, I was there. You have no business here. You are nothing but a bully. Which is why I say, go back to the lonely place from which you came, and leave these "kiddies", their parents, and the people who know the truth alone.
Bully! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Every emotion-thinking mom who over-indulges her fat little kids with syrupy soft drinks, fast foods, and no respect for adults calls everyone who is annoyed by her little dears a "bully." You're so funny and so stereotypical. Try training your spoiled kids and acting the part of an adult and you won't have to worry about "bullies" who can't stand your brats.
Outside Observer

AOL

#193 Jun 2, 2007
what about wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you all stand if indeed this guy takes this to court and wins? If a court finds that his side of the story is the accurate one, what should happen to the "victim"? Should there be the same punishment put on that person, even though there was no complaint filed against her given that she (if the court would find that way) used a claim of harassment to get the guy hired?
Additionally, would the "inexperienced" students now be vindicated in your mind for standing up for him or would they still be uninformed "kiddies".
In my mind if he is guilty, then the punishment is just (although who gets fired for comments alone, and without prior warning) but if he isn't, the the "victim" is guilty of something much more severe - lying to end a guys career. I would hope she would lose her job in that case as well as having to pay a financial settlement.
Again though, if he is guilty then so be it. But in anycase you seem to be much more than an observer.
If what you suggest were to happen, I would stand corrected. But that kind of thing doesn't happen very often. Usually, the decision of the elected body, speaking for their constituency, is upheld as it should be. But if the elected body is clearly wrong, it should be reversed. That is also as it should be. What annoys me is the spoiled "I-always-get-my-way " adolescents and their permissive mommies who have trained them that way, screaming, crying, and calling names every time someone enforces a rule...a rule like -- NO SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE! The irony is that the permissive mommies would be the ones screaming like a raped ape if someone at their place of work were sexually harassing THEM. You know it's true.
Still curious

Indianapolis, IN

#194 Jun 2, 2007
Band Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I was there for the incident. She was screwing around and threw it on the floor. She said it didn't matter because it wasn't hers anyway. It wasn't the first time she had done those kind of things. In middle school, the directors spent a fortune getting an instrument repaired so she could play it and a week later it had to have another $200.00 worth of repairs because it had been beaten around. I was also there when she skipped practice because she had to have her hair done- her words not mine. She skipped a bunch of other times too. Mr. Sedwick tried and tried to help her to march and play correctly but every time he turned his back she had something snotty to say about him. I was also there right before we left for band camp when her mom said to her "if anybody picks on you, you call me and I will come and get you". If you are looking for a bad example, maybe you should look at mom. My mom was one of the band boosters and this girls mom volunteered to work at a band contest and then NEVER showed up. She did stand outside the fence and watch though. So she wouldn't have to pay. There is your bad example. Mr. Sedwick tried to get all of us to do the best that we could and we all knew who didn't care. A bunch of us went to him and asked him to kick her out because she didn't care and wasn't trying but he wouldn't do it. He said that everyone deserved the chance. It sounds like you know her, maybe you should ask her!
Knowing her has nothing to do with the issue being discussed. The question still remains regarding the temper tantrum. I didn't see your comments on that. It would be interesting to see if anyone else happened to be there and witness the incident. Based on stories I've heard, the band director treated the students so badly that it created the negative behavior of the students that he picked on. Of course, he had his favorites so they had no reason to misbehave. I'm not saying any student should behave in a disrespectful way to the teachers or anyone else. However, the story I heard was that she was harassed by him repeatedly. If that is true, that is not right either. Based on many of the comments, I think the school will be better off without him (and the other teacher should go as well if the accusations against her are correct). I would just like to know if the stories regarding his behavior and pushing the students to react in negative ways is correct. This one incident at band camp is not the only time he's been accused of inappropriate behavior. Enough said on this subject but would really like to know if other students were treated as badly as she was.
Proud to be an American

Auburn Hills, MI

#195 Jun 2, 2007
Still curious wrote:
<quoted text>Knowing her has nothing to do with the issue being discussed. The question still remains regarding the temper tantrum. I didn't see your comments on that. It would be interesting to see if anyone else happened to be there and witness the incident. Based on stories I've heard, the band director treated the students so badly that it created the negative behavior of the students that he picked on. Of course, he had his favorites so they had no reason to misbehave. I'm not saying any student should behave in a disrespectful way to the teachers or anyone else. However, the story I heard was that she was harassed by him repeatedly. If that is true, that is not right either. Based on many of the comments, I think the school will be better off without him (and the other teacher should go as well if the accusations against her are correct). I would just like to know if the stories regarding his behavior and pushing the students to react in negative ways is correct. This one incident at band camp is not the only time he's been accused of inappropriate behavior. Enough said on this subject but would really like to know if other students were treated as badly as she was.
In cause you don't know, you don't have to get in the floor and hold your breath to throw a tantrum. Maybe I should have called it a "teen tantrum." My apologies. Many people know what she did. It sounds like maybe she wasn't one of his "favorites." But she chose to not like him. Ask the other students. They will tell you they weren't treated badly by him. Just because he says something to them because they aren't trying and should never be in band, doesn't mean he is "treating them badly." It sounds like she's not used to discipline.Marching band is something that takes discipline and when even 1 student doesn't take it serious, it makes it miserable on everyone else. I guess you didn't approve of the administration making her apologize to the band. Oh, well, one day she'll appreciate being, or wishing she was, disciplined. If you would sub in the schools, maybe you would see how the teachers get treated. Yes, you have to earn respect but in today's society, the parents aren't teaching enough at home so the students aren't capable of showing it.
Average Jose

AOL

#196 Jun 2, 2007
Proud to be an American wrote:
<quoted text>
In cause you don't know, you don't have to get in the floor and hold your breath to throw a tantrum. Maybe I should have called it a "teen tantrum." My apologies. Many people know what she did. It sounds like maybe she wasn't one of his "favorites." But she chose to not like him. Ask the other students. They will tell you they weren't treated badly by him. Just because he says something to them because they aren't trying and should never be in band, doesn't mean he is "treating them badly." It sounds like she's not used to discipline.Marching band is something that takes discipline and when even 1 student doesn't take it serious, it makes it miserable on everyone else. I guess you didn't approve of the administration making her apologize to the band. Oh, well, one day she'll appreciate being, or wishing she was, disciplined. If you would sub in the schools, maybe you would see how the teachers get treated. Yes, you have to earn respect but in today's society, the parents aren't teaching enough at home so the students aren't capable of showing it.
I agree.
Still curious

Indianapolis, IN

#197 Jun 3, 2007
Average Jose wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
You agree with what? Were you a witness to the girl's bad behaviour? Considering everything I've heard, Mr. Sedwick did not treat several of the students with respect. The teachers must act respectfully if they expect the students to respond with respect. After all, they are the ones setting the examples that, hopefully, the students will follow and carry throughout their lives to the next generation. I do not agree with students being rude and acting irresponsibly either, I've just heard different stories as to what actually happened that day. And I do not believe the school should be using the video to show incoming freshman that are interested in becoming band members. It's fine to discipline but not to humiliate.
Fellow Band Leader

Lexington, KY

#198 Jun 3, 2007
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>Bully! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Every emotion-thinking mom who over-indulges her fat little kids with syrupy soft drinks, fast foods, and no respect for adults calls everyone who is annoyed by her little dears a "bully." You're so funny and so stereotypical. Try training your spoiled kids and acting the part of an adult and you won't have to worry about "bullies" who can't stand your brats.
I'm not sure you even understand what you're commenting on. First of all, my children are not, nor were they ever fat. And no one has ever been annoyed by my children because the very few people that spend time with them quite enjoy their company. My children are small, and quite frankly have nothing to do with what we're talking about. We are talking about the students that this other individual is harrassing. I am quite the adult, and much more so than either of you will ever be. It's a shame that there are people like you out there that have some kind of personal demons that you can't get over. Therefore, you get your jollies making fun of the kids and their parents on this forum. It's because of people like you that lawyers and therapists will never run out of money. Go practice your one- handed typing elsewhere, morons.
Average Jose

AOL

#199 Jun 3, 2007
Still curious wrote:
<quoted text>You agree with what? Were you a witness to the girl's bad behaviour? Considering everything I've heard, Mr. Sedwick did not treat several of the students with respect. The teachers must act respectfully if they expect the students to respond with respect. After all, they are the ones setting the examples that, hopefully, the students will follow and carry throughout their lives to the next generation. I do not agree with students being rude and acting irresponsibly either, I've just heard different stories as to what actually happened that day. And I do not believe the school should be using the video to show incoming freshman that are interested in becoming band members. It's fine to discipline but not to humiliate.
I agree with the part about tantrums not being appropriate. I don't know the facts of the case. I tend to agree with the action of school board based on the limited information I have. If they found this guy was sexually harassing someone, he needed to be canned.
Fellow Band Leader

Lexington, KY

#200 Jun 3, 2007
And why are we still talking about the bratty clarinet player with a bad attitude and no respect for authority? The whole program is better off without her. It doesn't matter what she says, or what her grandparents say. Or what her aunts, uncles, cousins, or anyone else says. The point is, she had a bad temper, broke her clarinet on purpose, lied about it, then was forced to march with an orange cone. Boo Hoo If someone in my organization had done that, they'd still be running laps around St. Mary's. Then she gets on the morning announcements and talks about going to the football game to make fun of the band. It's fortunate that the band kids had been taught by their director how to deal with BULLIES like that. They kept quiet and eventually she was made to apologize on the same morning announcements a few days later. What's sad is that she's not the first student to disrespect the band organization. There were the cheerleaders who disrupted colorguard practice more than once. There are the kids who stand outside the fence at practice and yell things at the band while they're practicing. There are the freaks and weirdos who honk and yell things out their windows when they drive by band practice in the hot summer months. Why do you think the band goes away to camp? Because their community doesn't support them. You want to talk about harrasment? You want to talk about bad parenting? There are your examples. And now, the same man who stood up for those kids was removed from his position because of another teacher who also has no respect for the band. Just ask her about the comments she made to students about how the band isn't as important as her organization. Who ridiculed students who wanted to be in band or guard instead of her organization. If you can call it organization. I'd call it a big mess. Then again, that's what comes from watching Pocahontas and the Little Mermaid every day in class instead of learning. And now, these kids that can't even catch a break from their peers are now being harrassed by morons on this forum just because they're standing up for what they believe is right. And it's not just the kids, there are parents here too that believe in John Sedwick. And there are other teachers and coaches who know the situation and believe in John Sedwick. For those of you that can't keep your mouths shut, say what you want. But, you can expect an answer to anything you say on here. And leave these kids who still have a hero in Mr. Sedwick alone.
Average Jose

AOL

#201 Jun 3, 2007
And why are we still talking about the bratty clarinet player with a bad attitude and no respect for authority? The whole program is better off without her. It doesn't matter what she says, or what her grandparents say. Or what her aunts, uncles, cousins, or anyone else says. The point is, she had a bad temper, broke her clarinet on purpose, lied about it, then was forced to march with an orange cone. Boo Hoo If someone in my organization had done that, they'd still be running laps around St. Mary's. Then she gets on the morning announcements and talks about going to the football game to make fun of the band. It's fortunate that the band kids had been taught by their director how to deal with BULLIES like that. They kept quiet and eventually she was made to apologize on the same morning announcements a few days later. What's sad is that she's not the first student to disrespect the band organization. There were the cheerleaders who disrupted colorguard practice more than once. There are the kids who stand outside the fence at practice and yell things at the band while they're practicing. There are the freaks and weirdos who honk and yell things out their windows when they drive by band practice in the hot summer months. Why do you think the band goes away to camp? Because their community doesn't support them. You want to talk about harrasment? You want to talk about bad parenting? There are your examples. And now, the same man who stood up for those kids was removed from his position because of another teacher who also has no respect for the band. Just ask her about the comments she made to students about how the band isn't as important as her organization. Who ridiculed students who wanted to be in band or guard instead of her organization. If you can call it organization. I'd call it a big mess. Then again, that's what comes from watching Pocahontas and the Little Mermaid every day in class instead of learning. And now, these kids that can't even catch a break from their peers are now being harrassed by morons on this forum just because they're standing up for what they believe is right. And it's not just the kids, there are parents here too that believe in John Sedwick. And there are other teachers and coaches who know the situation and believe in John Sedwick. For those of you that can't keep your mouths shut, say what you want. But, you can expect an answer to anything you say on here. And leave these kids who still have a hero in Mr. Sedwick alone.
What exactly did Sedwick say that got him fired? Was it inappropriate? Who did he say it to?
Fellow Band Leader

Lexington, KY

#202 Jun 3, 2007
Average Jose wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly did Sedwick say that got him fired? Was it inappropriate? Who did he say it to?
If you read through pages 4-5, you can get the main idea of the situation. To narrow it down, it was a case of she said-they said. The accusing teacher against Mr. Sedwick and the witnesses that were present at the times cited by the accusing teacher. Feel free to make your own judgement on the situation. Seems that everyone else on here thinks they know what happened. When really, there are 5 people who truly know. That's the accuser, John Sedwick, and 3 other female staff members that were present at the time in question. And even though those other females on the staff testified that he did nothing wrong. Then testified that what the accuser said at the same time in question was vulgar, unnecessary, and unprofessional. In spite of the testimony of the other female witnesses, the school board voted 3:1 to terminate John Sedwicks contract under the advice of the superintendant. The superintendant who took the word of a first year teacher over the word of a 20 year veteran teacher who had a career without incident before this. A man with a wife and a family. It's a shame. I hope that the new band director gets a fair chance. And I hope that eventually, the accusing teacher sees what wrong she has done and confesses. But, that's not likely to happen. She's sitting pretty in a job she doesn't deserve.
another opinion

Lexington, KY

#203 Jun 3, 2007
Still curious wrote:
<quoted text>The teachers must act respectfully if they expect the students to respond with respect.
Have you ever been in a classroom with 30-40 high school students, let alone try to teach them? 95% of students won't respect a teacher regardless of how they act. But as a teacher, you have to try to make a positive impact on kids.....and often, not showing them respect when they don't DESERVE it is something that has a positive effect.

Unfortunately, everyone feels that they have a right to critique teachers......without ever taking a pedagogy course in their lives.
Get a LIFE

Burlington, KY

#204 Jun 3, 2007
<quoted text>
If you read through pages 4-5, you can get the main idea of the situation. To narrow it down, it was a case of she said-they said. The accusing teacher against Mr. Sedwick and the witnesses that were present at the times cited by the accusing teacher. Feel free to make your own judgement on the situation. Seems that everyone else on here thinks they know what happened. When really, there are 5 people who truly know. That's the accuser, John Sedwick, and 3 other female staff members that were present at the time in question. And even though those other females on the staff testified that he did nothing wrong. Then testified that what the accuser said at the same time in question was vulgar, unnecessary, and unprofessional. In spite of the testimony of the other female witnesses, the school board voted 3:1 to terminate John Sedwicks contract under the advice of the superintendant. The superintendant who took the word of a first year teacher over the word of a 20 year veteran teacher who had a career without incident before this. A man with a wife and a family. It's a shame. I hope that the new band director gets a fair chance. And I hope that eventually, the accusing teacher sees what wrong she has done and confesses. But, that's not likely to happen. She's sitting pretty in a job she doesn't deserve.
Hey "fellow band leader"....aka, the guard instructor, obviously, GET A LIFE!! I think you need something better to do with your time, like go be a parent or go learn how to be a better guard instructor! All you're doing is making yourself look idiotic and really STUPID! I'd like to encourage all who read this to check out her Comment---particularly #200!!! Wow, if you're an adult leader of this organization and you talk as you do about students (i.e. "bratty", "boo hoo", etc..) it's no wonder why the program is falling apart! An organization is only as strong as its leadership, and between you my friend and your adoring band director--oh wait, your TERMINATED band director, it's obvious there are much bigger issues here.
Might I suggest you all decide to MOVE ON and decide what you're going to do to help these kids pick up and start over? Whether you all like it or not, Sedwick is gone and is being replaced. A new director will be coming in soon and I can promise you he/she will not be concerned about this situation and what you all think about it. I suggest you, as an adult, start encouraging these kids and parents to concentrate on what they can do to start anew or your program is DEAD! There will be no more band to complain about or its directors--your administration will make it easy for you and kill your program! Start setting a better example and encouraging these kids to now MOVE ON!
Fellow Band Leader

Lexington, KY

#205 Jun 4, 2007
Get a LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "fellow band leader"....aka, the guard instructor, obviously, GET A LIFE!! I think you need something better to do with your time, like go be a parent or go learn how to be a better guard instructor! All you're doing is making yourself look idiotic and really STUPID! I'd like to encourage all who read this to check out her Comment---particularly #200!!! Wow, if you're an adult leader of this organization and you talk as you do about students (i.e. "bratty", "boo hoo", etc..) it's no wonder why the program is falling apart! An organization is only as strong as its leadership, and between you my friend and your adoring band director--oh wait, your TERMINATED band director, it's obvious there are much bigger issues here.Might I suggest you all decide to MOVE ON and decide what you're going to do to help these kids pick up and start over? Whether you all like it or not, Sedwick is gone and is being replaced. A new director will be coming in soon and I can promise you he/she will not be concerned about this situation and what you all think about it. I suggest you, as an adult, start encouraging these kids and parents to concentrate on what they can do to start anew or your program is DEAD! There will be no more band to complain about or its directors--your administration will make it easy for you and kill your program! Start setting a better example and encouraging these kids to now MOVE ON!
You have no idea who I am or what I've done to help these kids and their parents. I talked about that one particular student because she was bratty. Take a look at the whole story. She's not one of my students. Nor is she still associated with the band. And the program is not falling apart. There is nothing wrong with this program. And as a matter of fact, I think it is probably stronger than ever. If you would take a look deeper into my comments, you'll notice that I am only trying to point out to people how strong and smart these kids really are. And how much they're being underestimated by everyone around them, including people who have no idea....like you.

And how did this become all about me? This is about the situation at hand. The fact that John Sedwick was terminated unfairly. We all understand that there is no way that he's coming back. Even if they begged him, he wouldn't be back and no one blames him. I actually hope that a new band director comes in and gets a fair deal from all the kids and the administration. However, your comment,"A new director will be coming in soon and I can promise you he/she will not be concerned about this situation and what you all think about it." is false. If the new director is a decent person, they will care how the parents and kids feel about the current situation and respect their feelings. That doesn't mean that they have to dwell on it. But, they certainly can't come in unaware and uncaring. I know that whoever that person is will have total respect from the kids and their parents because they are wonderful people. They are also part of a great organization that was built on the foundation that Mr. Sedwick started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trafalgar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for half brother (Jun '10) Sep '15 Ganjemon 10
Review: Chad Setser Septic Service (Apr '15) Apr '15 Setser Septic Servie 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
News Land purchased for Trafalgar fire station (Mar '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 10
To the Freemasons of Trafalger Indiana who rule... (Apr '14) Apr '14 EliYah 6
News Lord's Locker feeds, clothes those in need (Dec '07) Mar '14 Sojournor 19
If you believe that Jesus nailed the law of God... (Mar '14) Mar '14 EliYah 1

Trafalgar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trafalgar Mortgages