Yard sale setup
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 9, 2013
Is there a place in Mountain City where people set-up and have a sale and what is the cost?

“Most people are "C" students”

Since: Sep 07

Right here

#2 May 9, 2013
sawyou wrote:
Is there a place in Mountain City where people set-up and have a sale and what is the cost?
Typically they set up and have a yard sale in their yard. It's free.
Mtn city girl

Lenoir, NC

#3 May 13, 2013
Glove plant and mikes barbecue
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 13, 2013
Mtn city girl wrote:
Glove plant and mikes barbecue
Thanks.. I live in the country so I don't have many people willing to drive out to buy. I only have thieves in the night on my road.
Do you know the cost to set-up??
Mtn city girl

Lenoir, NC

#5 May 13, 2013
Not sure the cost
Johnson County Resident

Newland, NC

#6 May 13, 2013
Glove plant is $3.00 for 3 days and Mikes BBQ is free.
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 17, 2013
Is this inside at either place? I hate to bring my stuff all the way up there and it start raining. Thanks.
Johnson County Resident

Newland, NC

#8 May 17, 2013
Outside at both places.
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 19, 2013
Johnson County Resident wrote:
Outside at both places.
Thank you so much... I am glad I did not being my stuff this weekend because of the rain. I took it to Wall-mart one year but got rained out AND lost my $10.00.
bulldog

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 2, 2013
I found some antiques at the Glove Plant sale. She only charged me 2.00 for a vase that had "DURAND" on it. She said she sells once a week. I also found some cheap used tools.
Charity

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Do they buy used clothes? I have some things my kids have outgrown and I really have no room in my yard to even have a sale or put anything out.
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 4, 2013
kids clothing are in demand; esp. boys.
hello

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2013
Johnson County Resident wrote:
Glove plant is $3.00 for 3 days and Mikes BBQ is free.
If you was at Mikes BBQ this past Saterday you would have got more than just a sale, some nasty mouth blonde headed chick was screaming at this old lady, I thought it was going to come to blows. Only in Mountain City.
Tom

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 5, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text> If you was at Mikes BBQ this past Saterday you would have got more than just a sale, some nasty mouth blonde headed chick was screaming at this old lady, I thought it was going to come to blows. Only in Mountain City.
Did you take a picture? Post a picture for us.

Can you tell I'm bored?
hello

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Jun 6, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take a picture? Post a picture for us.
Can you tell I'm bored?
Hell, you said you was bored, I think I have you beat, I'm answering you. No picture, got a video. Is it against the law to put stuff like that on here without there consent?
yeadoit

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Put it on here.
nope

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jun 10, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text> If you was at Mikes BBQ this past Saterday you would have got more than just a sale, some nasty mouth blonde headed chick was screaming at this old lady, I thought it was going to come to blows. Only in Mountain City.
Did the old lady steal something?
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Do people who attend these have knowledge of true prices? In Elizabethton, customers want items for nothing. I do not feel that $3.00 for a pair of nice jeans is overpriced when you spend $7.25 at them thrift stores in Johnson City. I also wish they would do research on-line and they would know how much antique items are worth. I am there b/c I need money. If I did not, I would give the items away at my home to someone who would come get it so I would not have to fool with the aggravation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
animal control 3 hr Running with scis... 19
Trump 7 hr Pay attention 25
Kristy?? (Dec '14) 9 hr Impressed 16
Bill Shepherd 13 hr Valleywoman 16
April Allen Dunn (Sep '13) Wed Wireless 23
Assault weapons Wed Long Johnny 18
mother going church to get xxck Wed IONU 14

Trade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance