curious

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 13, 2013
Does anyone know anything about him?? From what I hear he is a snitch so beware. If you check out the greeneville,tn topix page and search his name a forum comes up and its interesting to say the least,
mfcb

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2013
curious wrote:
Does anyone know anything about him?? From what I hear he is a snitch so beware. If you check out the greeneville,tn topix page and search his name a forum comes up and its interesting to say the least,
yea I know him he is a free loader and a backstabber
candycane01

Lexington, SC

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Yea, he stabbed me in the backside, right in the starfish with his pork pistol. Ain't much to talk about! He smells too!
yo yo

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2013
What's this Keith look like any nick names?
tel114

Seymour, TN

#5 Jul 2, 2013
yo yo wrote:
What's this Keith look like any nick names?
nick ballheaddd with a gotee his nickname is rooster but he s more of a chicken after he snitche s on people cause then he hides or moves away from them

Since: Aug 13

Asheboro, NC

#6 Aug 27, 2013
tel114 wrote:
<quoted text>nick ballheaddd with a gotee his nickname is rooster but he s more of a chicken after he snitche s on people cause then he hides or moves away from them
Hahaha I know where he is. And he is a free loader and he's in the process of hiding now but he is still in mtn city!
Yoyo

Morganton, NC

#7 Sep 1, 2013
I know where he is too he back stabbed me several times if anyone wants to know ill tell ya hint turn on the road on the right after u pass the mcclouds shop down Neva
earl reece

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2013
What does he drive and who does he live with?

Since: Aug 13

United States

#9 Sep 1, 2013
A black Tahoe and he lives with his wife's family
Mtn Sky

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2013
Does this guy use drugs and steal from others like he did to a friend of mine?
roger

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Sep 22, 2013
No
sawyou

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Sep 22, 2013
informer1106 wrote:
A black Tahoe and he lives with his wife's family
I thought he drove this black Tahoe; I have seen it around. What is his wife's family name or where do they live?
earl reece

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Does he work for the county as a deputy?
lol

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2013
earl reece wrote:
Does he work for the county as a deputy?
no as their snitch
doe resident

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Dec 29, 2013
Is he still married and does he cheat on wife with woman in Doe??
teller

Newland, NC

#17 Dec 30, 2013
doe resident wrote:
Is he still married and does he cheat on wife with woman in Doe??
yes he still is... he down Neva
041706aaa

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2016
tel114 wrote:
<quoted text>nick ballheaddd with a gotee his nickname is rooster but he s more of a chicken after he snitche s on people cause then he hides or moves away from them
You said it all. He snitched on me n 2009, I've now got2 felony charges thanks to him, in 2009 he got 26 people, I swear.his wife's name is Tiffany (woods)Kimery she is heavy set and is/was a nurse but he got her on dope too so doubt she is now, if anybody wants to no anything I'll b happy to answer any questions and show proof.
041706aaa

United States

#19 Mar 17, 2016
sawyou wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he drove this black Tahoe; I have seen it around. What is his wife's family name or where do they live?
Woods
Loca95

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 18, 2016
Oh yeah hes a snitchin bitch big time an I haven't seen him around much but I know got a family member of mine in big trouble. Sorry excuse for a human more like rat lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mystery 1 hr Paul 4
Kayla Jennings (Jun '16) 2 hr What 17
Brittany Dugger 12 hr Crystal palace 12
brandon roark and bennet boy on bikes. 13 hr ryan mooseknuckle 4
Electrician needed 19 hr Anonymous 2198 11
wheres wood? Dec 4 top one 4
Walter Vines and Company Dec 4 Teacher 24

Trade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trade Mortgages