read about the (police johnson co.)

read about the (police johnson co.)

Posted in the Trade Forum

SCOTT CONOVER

Orlando, FL

#2 May 20, 2009
The onus lies upon the Sheriff [in ancient law terms—the keeper of the community] of that community to discipline this deputy. It is my opinion, a
deputy being a sworn “representative of the court” who acts outside the law (a.k.a. an outlaw) should be removed from duty. Furthermore, if th
e Sheriff doesn’t act in the interests of the law and protecting his community and its citizen’s constitutional rights; then the public officials overseeing the sheriff need to act, swiftly, rigorously, and justly.
FOR THE PEOPLE

Orlando, FL

#3 May 20, 2009
EVERY ONE HAS CIVIL RIGHTS, DON'T BE PUSHED AROUND OR INTIMIDATED BY ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. WRITE YOUR GOVERNOR AND YOUR US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CIVIL RIGHTS DIVISION IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED, OR YOU MAY CONTACT YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR THE STATE OF TENNESSEE FOR HELP. DON'T WAIT, GET HELP NOW! VISIT THIS LINK: http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chicks with a nice booty 50 min Bigbootylover 2
lacy hilliard replaced for opinion 4 hr Triangle 2
Leopard print top 5 hr Curious 3
cleaning car upholstery 13 hr rocket90120 3
who is he? 23 hr thug 2
Jake main (Jul '13) 23 hr wowreally 12
snitches in our county Fri assbutt 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trade Mortgages