wat ever happened to mac swift
hollymariematz

Lenoir, NC

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Hes still around....
Please Tell

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2013
The Holly Matz I knew was a better writer. For one thing she knew what an apostrophe was for.

For a person to be uneducated, I believe he (1) has to be checked out of this universe and (2 come from a deprived background where family has no respect for the printed word or scholastic achievement.
wondering

Whittier, NC

#4 Apr 26, 2013
It's Jack Swift that writes this and that in the tomahawk. Mac Swift is a completely different person. I'd suggest you know who the person is before you decide to make comments!
Please Tell

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Goog grief, number three was commenting on poster number two's topix i.d.! I am wondering what number for is drinking.
ole man

Lenoir, NC

#6 May 12, 2013
Not nothn bout drinking hes been quit fer 2 or 3 yrs. A good man he is.
amanda stout

Columbia, SC

#7 May 13, 2013
My family has known Mac for 20yrs or more. He's the same now as he was then a good friend to us. He has health problems but u wouldnt know it. He still lives his life the same way except he quit drinking. But I know when u need him for anything hell b there for u. I know he has been to my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How too be smarter .. 40 min I know him well 7
Walter Vines 1 hr Tracks 5
Racist jew run media fires Hispanic 4 telling t... 2 hr ohveywutakvetch 2
The 'NAZI jew run media, jews, and race mixing 3 hr ohveywutakvetch 4
'NAZI jews own the Federal Reserve Bank 3 hr u Goyim Fools 1
NFL NATIONal Anthem Protest Explained 5 hr Ugivehicksabadname 18
Boycot Topix 5 hr UuOhh 1

Trade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance