LIVERMORE / Man fatally stabbed at FormFactor IDd

Jul 16, 2008 Full story: SFGate

A high-tech employee allegedly stabbed to death by his co-worker in Livermore was identified by the Alameda County coroner's office Tuesday as 41-year-old John Patrick Winters.

Full Story
A Capili friend

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2008
Wow, I know the wife of Aaron Capili. I can't imagine what she is going thru right now. My condolence to the victim's family.
Praying for you Kuya Roy

Tarlac, Philippines

#2 Aug 9, 2008
Kuya, you have been a good husband and a good father to your children. That's a fact!I know you eversince we were young.You wouldn't hurt an insect! This is one unfortunate event that even good people like you could be victimized. But God will always be there for you. We may not be there physically to support and strenghten you but in prayers, we will always be there by your side.Remember always, we love you very, very,very much!-Beng
From Beng

Tarlac, Philippines

#3 Aug 9, 2008
Ate, I know it is hard to face such challenges.Nothing in this world can lift you up now except the fact that GOD loves kuya and HE will not leave him nor forsake him. The whole family is praying earnestly and constantly for kuya Roy, for you, and the kids. We love you very,very, very much!
zahlee

Stony Point, NY

#4 Aug 15, 2008
kong aaron and family, we are praying for you. I know that God will help you through this tough time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tracy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities look for convicted child molester 8 hr Birds Landing Bob 7
Review: Dance & Cheer Stars (Sep '09) Jan 24 Ex Dancer 41
Need a good early readers book? Jan 11 Greatkidsbook 1
'Under God' does not belong in the Pledge of Al... Jan 9 Listen up 2
Start The New Year Off With A Voice On A VERY I... Dec 31 DisgustedWithComm... 1
Amazon's new robot army is ready to ship Dec '14 stereotype 1
Mother 'Person Of Interest' In Kayla Reed Slaying (Nov '07) Nov '14 gg 78
Tracy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tracy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 pm PST