A teenager thinks they can take on an...

A teenager thinks they can take on an adult man. Ridiculous.

Posted in the Toyah Forum

Firstfire

Chester, UK

#1 Jul 26, 2012
A 13-14 year old boy is 7-8 stone, a 15 year old is only 10 stone, they are still deluded that they can take on us adult men, I don't find any pride in
being "Tough", but at least what I am saying smashing a worthless teens thoughts, adults everyday are proving they are much stronger by beating up teens on the news. I hate teenagers, they are scum.
Firstfire

Chester, UK

#2 Jul 26, 2012
And any of you teenagers don't be stupid by saying,
"Yeah right, we would like clobber you", or "I bet
I would really make you cry for your mommy", or
I'll definitely answer back. You kids are constantly being mentioned on the news as being beaten up helplessly by adult men. I hate teenagers enough that I would beat the shit out of them all to the point of death if it wasn't illegal.
Firstfire

Chester, UK

#3 Jul 26, 2012
A 15 year old has been hit three times by a 49 year old man, and given a black eye, he did what was right, everytime a teenager beats up another kid or a women, the big dad comes running through beating fiercely the teenagers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 58 min SixPharts 1,125
Green herbicide 3 hr Your Messenger 1
Mcdonalds (Feb '14) 8 hr Curiosity 7
Wfmw 11 hr Lesbians 2
Town Hall 12 hr I luv u a lot 5
McDonalds Cashier 23 hr Sissy4u 1
Need 2 PLAY Fri eleete 3

Toyah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toyah Mortgages