Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278096 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#654257 May 31, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Bush hoodwinked 100 US Senators, 435 Representatives, the CIA, the entire Pentagon and all the leaders from the rest of the free world, all single handedly. Made it look easy too, quite skillful in fact. He was one shrewd dude.
He didn't have to hoodwink them all, just enough of them. He had plenty of neocons helping him.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#654258 May 31, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Wonder why he didn't?
It's because the Irish man drank the fifth instead and couldn't figure out what the word "is" means.

“We're doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#654259 May 31, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
More garbage in the landfills. Who cares if i buy a 64oz slurpie? Oh wait, liberals do.
Try again, no-nochs, "Mr. Bloomberg has been a Democrat as well as a Republican, before becoming an independent a couple of years ago."

Location hidden

#654260 May 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well, whatever you do don't drink the cheap knock off brand 4 Hookers & a Trollip, that stuff will make you go blind. Peppy's basement is filled with the stuff.
Question for you Home...

Was Bill Clinton impeached?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#654261 May 31, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
More garbage in the landfills. Who cares if i buy a 64oz slurpie? Oh wait, liberals do.
I care, please, 64 ounces?
JEB

United States

#654262 May 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well, whatever you do don't drink the cheap knock off brand 4 Hookers & a Trollip, that stuff will make you go blind. Peppy's basement is filled with the stuff.
fr^d says his wife drinks
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#654263 May 31, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Who appointed a tax cheat as secretary of the treasury?
Does he have Swiss bank accounts? Whatsmatta you?
fred

Milford, CT

#654264 May 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on deadhead, fred...leo's just fine and dandy...Obama favors killing girl babies? Must be because he has two such healthy, intelligent daughters? Do you ever think at all in this planet, fred?
Hey! The Kenyan keeps calling them his sons. Don't blame fred.

Sex selection abortions have only one victim: girl duh
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#654265 May 31, 2012
whitedevil king of trolls wrote:
I'm happy that he won't be re elected,he was a lousy preshizzle!
He couldn't, the 22nd ammendment prevented Bush from seeking a 3rd term. Trust me, we are all happy about that.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#654266 May 31, 2012
Elizabeth Warren’s Biggest Whopper Of Them All

'I was the first woman in the history of New Jersey to sit for the Bar exam while a nursing mother.'

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/05/elizabet...

What a Looney Tune!

Location hidden

#654267 May 31, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on deadhead, fred...leo's just fine and dandy...Obama favors killing girl babies? Must be because he has two such healthy, intelligent daughters? Do you ever think at all in this planet, fred?
I don't think Fred is a subterranean creature like you leosnana. No, he does not think "in" this planet, wierdo. You can slither back into your hole now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#654268 May 31, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you Home...
Was Bill Clinton impeached?
Why do you have to ask me? Also You left off the r in Homer. Can't any of you rightwingers spell Homer? I mean other that Peppy or Carol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#654269 May 31, 2012
flack wrote:
Well off to Wally World to get supplies for supper. Wal-Mart, by the way, one of the few stocks up today. Later!!!
10 lb bologna logs on sale, 2 fer 1
JEB

United States

#654270 May 31, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he have Swiss bank accounts? Whatsmatta you?
Are you reading anything interesting?
Into a few detectives here.
Also one by Bill Clinton
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#654271 May 31, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
fr^d says his wife drinks
That's how she can stay with him

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#654272 May 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We need someone in government to tell us what's best for us. Ask any liberal, the control freaks.
Y'all only ever see the surface, the visceral, the shiny eye candy like Fox "policical analysts".

Ok, Bloomburg wants to ban big soda 'cause people are getting too fat. Why are people getting so fat? One reason is over consumption of drinks high in high fructose corn syrup. Why do drink manufacturers use HFCS?'cause sugar's much more expensive. Why is sugar much more expensive?'cause the government provides price supports to drive up the price of sugar AND subsidizes corn producers so corn is cheaper. So why ban it? Why not let people be fat? That'd be fine with me until you start asking me to pick up the tab for your obesity-related health isues, loss of productivity, etc.

What's the real fix M. Bloomburg? How about we stop those price supports and corn subsidies? How about we get the government out of healthcare so I'm not paying for Lardass's (by "Lardass" I mean you Gunner) triple bypass and maybe Lardass will take better care of himself knowing he's got to foot the bill and with the government out of the mix he'll be more able to afford it?

Simply put: if the government caused the problem how is more government going to fix it?

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#654273 May 31, 2012
Clearly, good Americans who love America and do not want its self destruction from the White House choose patriotic American to be their president and will not be fooled twice to vote for secretive mysterious guy who paid thousands of dollars in 1991 to sell himself as Kenyan born to Kenyan minister of Kenyan government who was raised in Indonesia. Nobody pushed Obama to tell his story about being foreign student from Africa and every American better believe what was important to Obama 21 years ago before he change his mind and claimed he was born in Hawaii in 2007. Most of the American people realized that Obama serves foreign agenda that seek destruction of America from within with lies and deceit. In addition most Americans believe that the secretive Obama is covering up many secrets from the American people about his life story and his foreign mission that he will plans to uncover if he will be elected twice and only if he succeeds in fooling the American people twice. Thanks the Lord for the great patriotic bright and talented American leader Mitt Romney who will save America from the foreign self-destructionist Obama. Thanks the Lord for the great Mitt Romney who will defeat Obama in the coming elections and will make the liberal Democratic Party a junk party that belongs to the junk yard of history for their effort to destroy America from within the White House. Thanks the Lord for the great true American spirit of truth, innovation and success that Mitt Romney will restore and bring back to America by the American people that will throw out of the White House the worst anti-American in US history who used the White House to push New World order of the Mozlem Brothers and the communists behind our backs.

“We're doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#654274 May 31, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! The Kenyan keeps calling them his sons. Don't blame fred.
Sex selection abortions have only one victim: girl duh
He does not, clueless page 6 ho'. He said the martyred Trayvon Martin would look similar to any son he had...you have any kids look like Jorge Peruvajew, or did you just blast them all at paintball?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#654275 May 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They live on that sh!t down south. We grew up on good wholesome milk, moved down south they were all drinking pepsi and coke and smiling with their rotten teeth.
We never had soda growing up either, maybe on Christmas or something we were allowed to have one of those little bottles of coke. I never developed a taste for it. We drank milk too.
When I see people buying cases of soda it makes me cringe.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#654276 May 31, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*cking Obama. Lowering the price of oil.
By summer we'll be paying $3/gallon gas!!!

What'll we do?

I'm stocking up on Twinkies adn buying tin foil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 2 hr annaharris48 20
Brave Mosby and Schatzow, Fight On! 7 hr No justice no peace 2
News 7, Including 3 Teens, Shot in Baltimore Overnight 11 hr Sam 3
News Arguments on dismissing charges, removing prose... 11 hr Just Saying 1
News Key lawmaker questions need for new youth jail ... 11 hr Scott 1
News Developer wants to build homes on Middle River'... Jul '15 Michele 1
News Decisions and debates taking place on Maryland ... Jun '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Towson Mortgages