Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275028 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Houston, TX

#640246 May 12, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
And if you don't believe that Celebrityville is full of sh*t, read the list and weep. Each time you lay down hard earned money for some movie or .mp3, you are supporting some real low-life Liberal cause.
http://www.newsmeat.com/celebrity_political_d...
Don't do it.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#640247 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're really good. Reverse reverse psychology.
I'm just short of kissing your feet at this point. Please don't reverse reverse reverse me. God knows what I might do. Though fred might.
fred?
"Sonic"
Looking for sympathy? Trying to make me feel bad? Will not work. Now if you would just reverse some of your idiotic stances it might make a difference.
Peace
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640248 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Twister"
Your math is not real good. If 3 million jobs have been added in the last 3 years why are fewer Americans working today than there were 3 years ago?
3 million jobs, sounds good but do you realize it takes about 175,000 new jobs per month to keep up with the new entries to the job market? In 3 years that means over 6 million jobs were needed just to stay even.
Think before you post.
Peace
KMA
Government employment "statistics" are little more than Obama campaign propaganda, manipulated as necessary to feed the fools.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#640249 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Muslim dog-eater, but...
It's the economy, stupid!
Anybody but Obama, absolutely anybody.
As the GOPOX said through the entire primary season:

Anybody but Mutt Romputz the flip flopping greasy cultist.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#640250 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government employment "statistics" are little more than Obama campaign propaganda, manipulated as necessary to feed the fools.
100% of rightwing media is designed to fill the tiny, empty brains of fools like you.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#640251 May 12, 2012

FROM LATEST NEWS:_________

NYDailyNews.com
Election 2012

News
National
World
Desi
Politics
Election 2012
Crime
Money
The Week
Photos
Columnists
News Blogs
Sports
Gossip
Entertainment
Events
New York
Opinion
Life & Style
Photos
Services

President Obama’s support for gay marriage: 60% say announcement won’t sway their vote
Overall, just 13% say his support of same-sex marriage will make them more likely to vote for Obama, while 26% say they are less likely to cast their ballots for him

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#640252 May 12, 2012
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think God would like America electing a cult High Priest as President.
Obama2012!!!!!!
You are correct: you don't think.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#640253 May 12, 2012
Votes are OF VOTERS, BUT NOT of POLLSTERS

VOTERS tell only real things of THE real ISSUES

Polls are not certain and real
= Republican pollster urges GOP to rethink same-sex marriage stance = Forget about Pollsters

== Romney's Stand against Gay marriage is reaffirmed based on tradition value and needs not any change

== People's Votes are votes for this position, but not pollsters'
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#640255 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1965, Lily. In 1965. Almost 50 years ago.
High school boys sometimes do dumb things. Cutting that guy's bangs was a dumb thing. Doesn't matter if the guy was gay or not.
It didn't happen 5 years ago...or 10 years ago...or 15 years ago...or 20 years ago...or 25 years ago...or 25 years ago...or 30 years ago...or 35 years ago...or 40 years ago...or even 45 years ago. It happened almost 50 years ago.
Just let it go. Teens do grow up.
According to Lily's high school criteria, Obama is a lazy, wannabe jock who focuses on work "sparingly" and is an alcoholic and a druggie.

"I spent the last two years of high school in a daze, locking away the questions that life seemed insistent on imposing. I kept playing basketball, attended classed sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically."

(Makes you wonder how someone who blew off his junior and senior years of high school had a decent enough GPA to get admitted to any 4-year college much less...

"a private, coeducational liberal arts college located in the Eagle Rock neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.... The college is noted for its combination of rigorous academic programs, a small yet diverse student body, and the resources of one of the world's major cities."

Maybe it was because of the "diverse student body".)

But back to using Lily's school criteria ... Obama is a bully, too.

Friends were teasing Obama about his "girl friend", the only other Black student in his school:

“I’m not her boyfriend!” I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she staggered back and looked up at me, but still said nothing.“Leave me alone!” I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disappeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me. Then the bell rang, and the teachers appeared to round us back to class."
Norton

United States

#640256 May 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan should get foreign affairs points for being a KGB mole. Being a traitor for a foreign country counts. Not to mention the lizard illegally occupies the oval office.
Retard Fred.

As retarded as he wanna be.
JEB

United States

#640257 May 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a lot like Lyndon Johnson, he should drop his candidacy like Johnson did.
Like LBJ in 1964.
Norton

United States

#640258 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sonic"
Looking for sympathy? Trying to make me feel bad? Will not work. Now if you would just reverse some of your idiotic stances it might make a difference.
Peace
Retard Fred, meet Easyeed.

Easyeed, meet Retard Fred.

You two have a lot in common.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640259 May 12, 2012
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>So 26 months straight job growth out of the worst economic decline in US history since the Depression is nothing? Poor confused little man.
Obama's thirty nine months of negative job growth is the worst record in eighty years. It is bad but it even seems worst since it followed Bush's 52 straight months of job growth while Obama was complaining about 4.5% unemployment number and a 380 billion dollar deficit.
Norton

United States

#640260 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, elephant breath.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#640261 May 12, 2012
Unlike delicate Obama of abnormality, and since man of strength Romney disapproves Nugent or Jeffs, iF YOU PULL WARREN JEFFS TO RELATE TO ROMNEY, Then WHAT You ARE SAYING IS ThAT YOU put o.j. SIMPSON or Rodney King to be related to Obama.
JEB

United States

#640262 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Their votes for President Romney will be accepted.
(The Tea Party had no candidate.)
Libertarian party has a nominated candidate?
Peace
Norton

United States

#640263 May 12, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Like LBJ in 1964.
LBJ was an ultra-conservative and a far better fit with the Republicans.

He was drummed out of the party in 1968 for his escapade in Vietnam.

Unlike you GOP scum who, when faced with GW's lies, not only failed to reject him, you gave the guy a second term.

GOP = party of no morals.
Norton

United States

#640264 May 12, 2012
Tournefort wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Lily's high school criteria, Obama is a lazy, wannabe jock who focuses on work "sparingly" and is an alcoholic and a druggie.
"I spent the last two years of high school in a daze, locking away the questions that life seemed insistent on imposing. I kept playing basketball, attended classed sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically."
(Makes you wonder how someone who blew off his junior and senior years of high school had a decent enough GPA to get admitted to any 4-year college much less...
"a private, coeducational liberal arts college located in the Eagle Rock neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.... The college is noted for its combination of rigorous academic programs, a small yet diverse student body, and the resources of one of the world's major cities."
Maybe it was because of the "diverse student body".)
But back to using Lily's school criteria ... Obama is a bully, too.
Friends were teasing Obama about his "girl friend", the only other Black student in his school:
“I’m not her boyfriend!” I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she staggered back and looked up at me, but still said nothing.“Leave me alone!” I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disappeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me. Then the bell rang, and the teachers appeared to round us back to class."
I grabbed Tourneforte by his serpent neck and put a petry dish up to his mouth.

What you see above is the venom I milked out of him.
Norton

United States

#640265 May 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's thirty nine months of negative job growth is the worst record in eighty years. It is bad but it even seems worst since it followed Bush's 52 straight months of job growth while Obama was complaining about 4.5% unemployment number and a 380 billion dollar deficit.
Hey, twinkle-toes.

What do you expect after your party handed off a major recession to the guy? Steady growth?
JEB

United States

#640266 May 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ was an ultra-conservative and a far better fit with the Republicans.
He was drummed out of the party in 1968 for his escapade in Vietnam.
Unlike you GOP scum who, when faced with GW's lies, not only failed to reject him, you gave the guy a second term.
GOP = party of no morals.
Funny that you feel I am for the republicans.
Have you read any posts ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Towson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 2 hr oscarstith58 14
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
White men today 15 hr LEO 477 18
News Ben Carson suggests doing away with Department ... Fri reality is a crutch 1
News Developer wants to build homes on Middle River'... Jul '15 Michele 1
News Decisions and debates taking place on Maryland ... Jun '15 reality is a crutch 1
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun '15 Towson delivery 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Towson Mortgages