Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2464 Oct 4, 2012
I may be able to help you observer. Consider it like this. Paxis is the disturbed kid you went to school with who always wore dirty clothes because his parents never loved him, Mary suffers from low self esteem and this site makes her feel like the popular (and only) girl in the room. I don't know about Devlin and Lynch is in a class of his own.

Lynch is the funniest, he complained about the debate they held at Umass lowell but he will really blow a gasket if they hold one at FSU because he is banned from the campus.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2465 Oct 4, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
I may be able to help you observer. Consider it like this. Paxis is the disturbed kid you went to school with who always wore dirty clothes because his parents never loved him, Mary suffers from low self esteem and this site makes her feel like the popular (and only) girl in the room. I don't know about Devlin and Lynch is in a class of his own.
Lynch is the funniest, he complained about the debate they held at Umass lowell but he will really blow a gasket if they hold one at FSU because he is banned from the campus.
Look at yet another insulting and stupid right wing troll who's about as funny as Carrot Top. And, you couldn't pass Sociology 101 at FSU.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2466 Oct 4, 2012
Ouch Praxis that just really hurt me. I'm just someone who stops in to try and have a sane conversation on the current topic until someone like you starts shooting childish insults at everyone. Now I'll let you get back to conversing with Mary. Lets be honest, this chat room is the closest thing you have that is almost like talking to a real life girl.
Hey Pervert

United States

#2467 Oct 5, 2012
Praxis we all know what you are

Crawl back and cry to mommy
Please take your ex wife's name off your phone. Its sad
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2468 Oct 5, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
Sla if you have a problem finding someone to accept your foolish challenge to a fight I'll be happy to meet with you. Keep in mind it has nothing to do with your sexuality. I have nothing against gay people. I just don't like little queers who run their mouth off.
Don't foget to show up Monday.
9am , Top Donut.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2469 Oct 5, 2012
Gas in California 569 per gal.
Unemployed going up today from 8.1 to 8.2.

On todays news,
Weeks before attack in Lybia .
Stevens ask for back up help,
And it was denied,

Do you think things are getting better?

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR EITHER ONE.
BUT WILL VOTE FOR BROWN.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#2470 Oct 5, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad she's back, and healing. I've been weeding through these posts. Losing interest fast.
Thank goodness for a few "real" posters, like Praxis, Retiree, You, and Sla!
I hope Saturday's not another bad hair day.
To John, who is reading this, evilly jealous that you can't find a friend, try humor. hint: humor isn't defined by 'ha ha' and "LOL". Not even ROFLMFAO!
Hi Mary,

Starting to get concerned about FR...he needs to take it easy on the Mrs...everything in moderation my old friend....
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#2471 Oct 5, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Well as the ol' saying goes;
"It's good to keep a hard man down",
NO WAIT!!! "It's hard to keep a good man down"....
Whatever, you all get my point, I am doing fine and ready to resume the activities of debate in this forum. So set 'em up, I'm back in town!
Thanks for all the well wishs....
FR,
Glad to see you are A OK...welcome back to the lunacy.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2472 Oct 5, 2012
Praxis Pie wrote:
1/2 lb minced praxis
1/8 cup fish oil
6 drops of buck scent
2 cups fresh perch eggs
1 pair bulls balls (sliced thin)
1 slice whiney crybaby.(slice of John's buttocks)
2 splashes of Devlin
6 oz fresh cod sperm
4 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese
1/4 c oak shrooms
1/4 c leeks
1 shot a stracuzzim
1/2 c winesap Hint: If no winesap tree pine will do.
Mix ingredients and put in 8 inch pie crust and bake for 31 minutes or til crust is brown.
Nyum Nyum Nyum Nyum Nyum Nyum.
Thinking about it, John, this is an improvement. Almost funny.
At least you're trying to be humorous. You have to be willing to laugh at yourself too. I fixed the recipe for you.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2473 Oct 5, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Well as the ol' saying goes;
"It's good to keep a hard man down",
NO WAIT!!! "It's hard to keep a good man down"....
Whatever, you all get my point, I am doing fine and ready to resume the activities of debate in this forum. So set 'em up, I'm back in town!
Thanks for all the well wishs....
Welcome back, Sweetie.
I'm glad you made it through.
How are you feeling today? Did you enjoy the party we had in your honor?
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2474 Oct 5, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
FR,
Glad to see you are A OK...welcome back to the lunacy.
Hello JF, Thank You! I'm back a'bout and doing ok at present. We all need to keep in mind that each day is a gift.

I see that we didn't miss much while we were away attending business. I am sure it won't take us long to get back on track.

Was glad to see all is good on your end as well. Again, Thanks...
FR.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2475 Oct 5, 2012
Sla wrote:
Gas in California 569 per gal.
Unemployed going up today from 8.1 to 8.2.
On todays news,
Weeks before attack in Lybia .
Stevens ask for back up help,
And it was denied,
Do you think things are getting better?
I WILL NOT VOTE FOR EITHER ONE.
BUT WILL VOTE FOR BROWN.
I think that topic has been beaten to death.

We all know what everyone's opinion is. No need to rehash.

It does appear the news media is giving the debate win to Romney.
I was out that evening so did not watch.
I'm willing to excuse Obama, since he has the weigh of running this whole country on his shoulders. John would like to add responsibility for the rest of the world to those same, overworked, shoulders.

According to Romney himself, Obama only has to win over 4% more.
Romney has already conceded 47%.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2476 Oct 5, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary,
Starting to get concerned about FR...he needs to take it easy on the Mrs...everything in moderation my old friend....
i guess he just can't help knowing how to make a woman "happy".
How about you? Do you and the Mrs. laugh a lot?
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2477 Oct 5, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, Sweetie.
I'm glad you made it through.
How are you feeling today? Did you enjoy the party we had in your honor?
Hello and Thank You my dear! Still not 100%, but doing well and receiving your message was a pleasure.

Yes, the Par-tay was simply mar-vel-ous, JF's Stuffed Tom-ar-toes were a hit......:-)
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2478 Oct 5, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hink a/k/a Stamos, is now afraid to post under his long standing moniker. Nor can he explain to us why he's so eager to vote for Brown.
I think he's just trying to find someone to agree with him.
He knows with Brown in office, Obama will be severely handicapped when he tries to extend social programs that help him survive.
He doesn't get that the ways to add internet addresses are easy to find. It's time consuming, so balanced people don't waste their time that way.

As we can see here,(looking around the room), it's easy to see who the socks are. The "posters" that suddenly crawled out of the woodwork to nod their heads in agreement with John.
They're having a little "tea party" right now.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2479 Oct 5, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
Ouch Praxis that just really hurt me. I'm just someone who stops in to try and have a sane conversation on the current topic until someone like you starts shooting childish insults at everyone. Now I'll let you get back to conversing with Mary. Lets be honest, this chat room is the closest thing you have that is almost like talking to a real life girl.
John, does it really really annoy the crap out of you that everyone else's social skills are so much better than yours? No need to seethe with jealousy. Maybe you can go to charm school?
Wonder if there are any online courses for that, so you don't have to go out.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2480 Oct 5, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and Thank You my dear! Still not 100%, but doing well and receiving your message was a pleasure.
Yes, the Par-tay was simply mar-vel-ous, JF's Stuffed Tom-ar-toes were a hit......:-)
I do appreciate your sticking pillows under our heads when we passed out next to your bed. That JW-R we drank for you did roll my socks up and down just before I lost consciousness.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2481 Oct 5, 2012
While the personalities and mind set of some on this forum need a lot to be desired, I am pleased and feel quite fortunate in meeting those folks I can call my Internet Friends.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2482 Oct 5, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess he just can't help knowing how to make a woman "happy".
Some people have to strive to learn, with others it's a gift... ;-)
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2483 Oct 5, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
I do appreciate your sticking pillows under our heads when we passed out next to your bed. That JW-R we drank for you did roll my socks up and down just before I lost consciousness.
LOL...... As I also stated my dear, the secret is to sip! I wish I was there to help you with those socks and the tenderness to revive you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Townsend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEVIN LYNCH vs. TURTLE BOY 2 hr Jimminy Crickets 21
Beatles For Sale live in Townsend 21 hr Beatleman 1
We offer all types of loans at 2% (May '13) Fri Sophia William 2
Fitchburg motorcycle cops Thu Question 24
Another Monday Has Come And Gone May 24 The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19

Townsend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Townsend Mortgages