Mystery decorator decks out Townsend ...

Mystery decorator decks out Townsend bridge - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 10 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Mystery decorator decks out Townsend bridge - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Elves appear to be working their Christmas magic on the South Street bridge in Townsend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Very nice

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Dec 16, 2010
This is so cool. This is the kind of thing you like to hear about, especially this time of year. Hats off to whoever is doing it.
Finally

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Dec 16, 2010
A positive story with no posters criticizing it or being negative.
This kind of stuff makes the holidays a little happier.

art lover

Swampscott, MA

#3 Dec 16, 2010
had it been spray painted, then you would have seen some of the more negative comments - no matter how lovely.
Finally 2

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Dec 16, 2010
Finally wrote:
A positive story with no posters criticizing it or being negative.
This kind of stuff makes the holidays a little happier.
A very nice story. Happy Holidays to All. And Thanks to the Elf or Elves.
Finally

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Dec 17, 2010
art lover wrote:
had it been spray painted, then you would have seen some of the more negative comments - no matter how lovely.
Had you been born the opposite gender, then you would have seen more attention.
Let's stick to the facts.
Pete Moss

Worcester, MA

#8 Dec 17, 2010
I drive my car across that bridge.... How dare they...
Sue Mack

Worcester, MA

#9 Dec 17, 2010
Is it that time of year all ready? Shit I need to go shopping and put my self deeper in the hole. Buy things for people they don't need just so I can feel better about me. Quickly lets decorate the bride ?
its all good

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2010
What a wonderful story! People of the world can feel strong that many terrific people are all around us! To the elf in charge, you truly are the spirit that makes the world go 'round. God Bless!
North Central Mass Man

Pepperell, MA

#13 Dec 18, 2010
Wonderful, Terrific, Awesome, Fantastic! To the Elf that cam from the North Pole to decorate this location..."THANKS". You made the day for many people, an the area is buzzing with joy! Yes.there will always be the few negative folks, but that's ok...deep down they too appreciate your hard work and Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas to all!
Question

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Dec 19, 2010
Is it legal to "decorate" public property in observance of a religiously based holiday? Would everyone be so holly jolly if it were a Muslim decoration? After all, this is America and that is the largest religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Townsend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 2 hr Jusge Roy Bean 161
Justice system is corrupt in Fitchburg (Jun '14) Sun J Kaddy 57
Andy Couture Sun No clue Andy 24
Stop harrassing you are forcing a FEDERAL civil... Sun Billybob 26
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... Jul 31 Fleitas 2
News Former Leominster mayor Harper pulls papers Jul 31 Frank M 1
News Wendy Wiiks Leominster's chief fundraiser commi... Jul 31 Paul G 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Townsend Mortgages