Manatee County man charged with murder

Manatee County man charged with murder

There are 995 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Manatee County man charged with murder. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Manatee County Detectives have arrested 22-year-old Michael Heckerman and charged him with murder in connection with the January 15, 2008 shooting of 16-year-old James Holderness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Laughing Hysterically

Tampa, FL

#1382 Aug 30, 2013
The Filthy Animal and Liar Lori Ann Goldman is in Hiding lie the cockroach she is.......She is humiliated and embarrassed that the world knows the real story of her life. Instead of love in her household as she tried to portray.... Their was hatred and deceit created by her that made her spouse despise her and kick her out to the curb like last weeks trash. She has been exposed, her psychotic behavior, her rampant drug use. Her children have abandon her and she is alone and withdestroyed credit and a disgusting out of shape body that lie her lies she lugs around with her. Lori Ann Goldman has been exposed for what we have always said.... A lying, broke useless homeless rodent. Simply put..... A Skank
Ralph O

Ormond Beach, FL

#1456 Nov 22, 2013
My name is Ralph, I too am on match.com . I go by the name PCLucky7's.
Always looking to meet somebody new...
painisreason

United States

#1498 Nov 27, 2013
How far will a human being go to hurt another? Both the women squabbling are ailing people.

You are both mentally ill. It's obvious you are both sitting around stagnating, huddling over a dictionary searching for impressive words to appear sophisticated.

It's insult to intelligence.
FYI

United States

#1499 Nov 27, 2013
painisreason wrote:
How far will a human being go to hurt another? Both the women squabbling are ailing people.
You are both mentally ill. It's obvious you are both sitting around stagnating, huddling over a dictionary searching for impressive words to appear sophisticated.
It's insult to intelligence.
Check you own grammar, but so you know the squabbling is with herself and her brother!
Moron
Feel for the Mentally Ill

United States

#1508 Nov 29, 2013
What is truly sad here is that we have a mentally disturbed person "Lori G", who has been attempting to convince others or just perhaps herself that there are other participants in this conversation in an attempt to make her husbands ex (either his first or second) look badly). All she has done is validate what we already know and that she is the one with very serious mental issues. Therefore there is no rationalizing and its best to not respond.
In fact what we all here in Sarasota / Bradenton / Tampa and Canada know is that not only does she bully and stalk persons but in fact had her husband arrested this past June for felony assault with a firearm, I believe a S&W, he then violated a judge order and was rearrested.
So Lori, my advice stop this insanity and give back what little dignity Howard may have left if any!
Your fictious post named are not fooling anyone but yourself!
Info

Daytona Beach, FL

#1551 Feb 6, 2014
Does anyone following know if LG is back in a psych facility involuntary?
Concerned neighbor

Tampa, FL

#1552 Feb 11, 2014
As a neighbor to this very disturbed woman Lori G, I wouldn't be surprised. Actually, a psych facility is where she truly belongs. What information do you have on her last psych unit stay?
Info

Hollywood, FL

#1553 Feb 12, 2014
Concerned neighbor wrote:
As a neighbor to this very disturbed woman Lori G, I wouldn't be surprised. Actually, a psych facility is where she truly belongs. What information do you have on her last psych unit stay?
Sorry about your bad luck having to be a neighbor!

Manatee Sheriff dispatched calls show that on Jan 11 they were dispatched to 7300 block for suicide threats.

She is a deeply disturbed woman
Confident it was a dramatic call for attention as she is avoiding a situation that requires her to make a court appearence.
Concerned Neighbor

United States

#1554 Feb 12, 2014
Fortunately I personally have not had to deal with Lori G, however, my other neighbor describes her as "insane". We were pleased to read on here that the young son ran away from the horror she has apparently caused. When we read she shot a hole in her bathroom tub ( Apparantly threatening suicide again ) we were surprised she wasn't charged with discharging a firearm inside a residence/residential area. We will certainly keep an eye out and gladly report anything that comes up with this insane woman Lori G
Info

Ormond Beach, FL

#1555 Feb 13, 2014
Thank you,
You do know that this blog is about her oldest son Michael who lived in the home and murdered a 16 yo in a drive by. He is now in prison.
Mom here was paying hush monies to kids to stay quiet. In recent news husband Howard was arrested on felony charges of alleged abuse with a firearm. Hid the gun in their pool filter.
I would not feel safe with her nearby.
All public record with Manatee Ckerk of Court
Info

Ormond Beach, FL

#1556 Feb 13, 2014
On another note; the community should be outraged that charges have never been brought about to her. She is like Teflon. Admitting to falsifying police reports in order to have her husband arrested two times, stalking and harassing many innocent persons in the community hiding behind her diabolic behavior.
Psychiatry is a terrible illness and she abuses the system by hiding behind a diagnosis. She knows right from wrong, has no life but to harm others. Ask Dr Srur's fiance! Just one of many examples
He is Finally Dumping Her

Riverview, FL

#1559 Jun 5, 2014
FINALLY....LOL. Lori is being DUMPED by Howard. Manatee County Court records dated 05/23/14. Howard has filed for an Anullment/Disolution of Marriage!!!! Lori tried to portray everything was fine when the rest of the world knew the hatred in the home. Both her sons are gone, out of her life forever, and now Howard has finally dumped this psychotic animal Lori Ann Goldman. She is ending up just as predicted, Alone, Broke, Destryed Credit, Destroyed Reputation...LOL. Howard threw her away line last weeks trash!!! Way to go Howard.
Ever wonder

Ormond Beach, FL

#1560 Jun 24, 2014
As of Friday, hr changed his mind and withdrew???? CRAZINESS
Laughing Hysterically

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1562 Friday Apr 15
I had the best laugh just now. Lori Goldman updated her facebook that she studied "CRIMINOLOGY" at USF. So fricking funny. What did you study, "How to be a better CRIMINAL"?
This poor woman is suffering from delusions of grandeur...
Still laughing...
Laughing Hysterically

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1563 Friday Apr 15
I should add that she never made it past 10th grade..
Lori G Never attended a college as a student yet alone a grad. She may have sat in the parking lot stalking. Advice, if you want to be successful, lose weight (a lot of weight), get your GED and go to charm school...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Town 'n' Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coin collectors beware 5 hr CHRISTOPHER 1
News Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) 13 hr Joe Balls 95
Hilda Died Sat Finch 1
Alias (Dec '13) Sat Final Solution 124
beware martino mortgages (Oct '11) Apr 29 Tom martino 6
News Woman finds husband shot dead (Feb '08) Apr 29 housecall 74
Stephen McNutt = Deadbeat dad... (sperm donor).... (Jun '10) Apr 27 Chris 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Town 'n' Country Mortgages