Ron Paul not allowed to speak at Republican National Convention

Jul 18, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 84

GOP presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will not be given a speaking position at the GOP's Republican National Convention in Tampa in August.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Karol

Kraków, Poland

#1 Jul 21, 2012
why not? He says the truth.
Old Coastie

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Karol wrote:
Alot of coman sence, alot of truth. But the same can be said of others. shame they won't let him out of the Mental hospital.

He really has two things going for him.
One.
He is so right on almost everything inside our borders.
Two.
He is the only person I can think of, including my 6 year old daughter, who more clueless about dealing with world issues other than Barak Obuma. Sorry Rose.
Low IQ Spotter

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Old Coastie wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of coman sence, alot of truth. But the same can be said of others. shame they won't let him out of the Mental hospital.
One.
Two.
He is the only person I can think of, including my 6 year old daughter, who more clueless about dealing with world issues other than Barak Obuma. Sorry Rose.
Hahaha! You sure don't have A LOT OF COMMON SENSE. Your post makes it perfectly clear that your 6 year old daughter is a better writer than you are and will graduate the 3rd grade before you do.
spud

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Old Coastie wrote:
<quoted text>
One.
Two.
It's the fact that he's right on domestic issues that scares both parties and the corporate media. They just use the foreign policy criticism to make him look radical. We're mostly out of Iraq and it didn't blow up. We should be out of Afganistan too. We didn't accomplish anything in either country except to destroy alot of things and spend alot of money. We're still spending to replace everything we destroyed. The lives lost were a waste. It's Viet Nam all over again. Ron Paul is right. We but our noses into too many countries business. We have a hair trigger. We think that war will solve any dispute. What politicians and the media are really afraid of is that Ron Paul will change their corrupt and fixed election system and deprive them of the easy money they now rob.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Why would Republicans invite Paul to speak at the RNC?
Ron

Two Rivers, WI

#8 Jul 22, 2012
I wouldn't invite him, unpredictable at the least. He could and prob would spend his 15 minutes talking nonsense about the fed reserve. ( I am a CPA and never understood what he was saying, complete idiocy) He knows what he knows but the scope is about 5 percent of what is necessary. Romney will make short work of sending the present Fed. Res. administrator to the scrap heap.
Bjorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Ron Paul would say the truth that´s why he is not allowed by this criminal regime, who robs and destroys usa and the whole world.
And secondly Ron Paul would be first good and normal president of USA from decades.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 22, 2012
Media Lies; Ron will be nominated. He got his % or 6 States. And let me say if for some reason they jack him out of it. (Johnson has about 10% of voters) (Ron Paul has way more than anybody knows) So if you figure Obama,Romney,and Johnson. Johnson/Paul would win buy 70%. But let us get (RON PAUL 2012)One thing is for sure Paul will not endorse Romney.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#11 Jul 22, 2012
RON PAUL4AMERICA wrote:
Media Lies; Ron will be nominated. He got his % or 6 States. And let me say if for some reason they jack him out of it.(Johnson has about 10% of voters)(Ron Paul has way more than anybody knows) So if you figure Obama,Romney,and Johnson. Johnson/Paul would win buy 70%. But let us get (RON PAUL 2012)One thing is for sure Paul will not endorse Romney.
How can Paul compete with an Obama billion dollar war chest?
Hard to get your message out on PBS.
Bjorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter, it is a laughing stock, what is going on there. This Ron Paul is the only normal, wise, American politician, who will care about USA and who will stop and fix all this global mess made by such global criminals like obama, bush, clintons and this sh.. romney.
Do you think that you will have more chances for normality and improvement after next 4 or 8 years of mess? You will go bancruptcy as country.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right about the money and the media. That is why I am busy posting the word anywhere I can. If all the video and audio (proof) that the Lawyers have of Romney, and the GOP's criminal activity does not disqaulify Romney, We will then see America is Gone.......... Federal case # SACV 12-00927 search it.......... Democrat's and Republican's are crazy alike. Ron Paul is not crazy, Ron Paul is going to stop the wicked and crazy.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Bjorn wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter, it is a laughing stock, what is going on there. This Ron Paul is the only normal, wise, American politician, who will care about USA and who will stop and fix all this global mess made by such global criminals like obama, bush, clintons and this sh.. romney.
Do you think that you will have more chances for normality and improvement after next 4 or 8 years of mess? You will go bancruptcy as country.
Paul has been on the political scene for over 3 decades and been considered the eccentric wacky uncle who gets drunk at family reunions.
The only people who take him seriously are drug addicts and people who want to see America become another third world nation.
Mill

Germany

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Ron Paul is one of a few normal, good, wise US politican and he is the onl hope for USA.
Read it

Columbus, GA

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Karol wrote:
Paul did not win enough states to be given a speaking slot at the convention.
Read it

Columbus, GA

#17 Jul 23, 2012
Brad wrote:
Why would Republicans invite Paul to speak at the RNC?
TJE

Englewood, FL

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Read it wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. As rabid as Paul's supporters seemed to be, there really were not very many of them (thankfully!).

Paul was (is) totally clueless about the war in iraq, Afganistan, and foreign affairs in general; not to mention being just plain too old, and therefore un-electable.
spud

United States

#19 Jul 23, 2012
Bjorn wrote:
Ron Paul would say the truth that´s why he is not allowed by this criminal regime, who robs and destroys usa and the whole world.
And secondly Ron Paul would be first good and normal president of USA from decades.
He'd be better that all the others that seem to have their lips fastened to one or the other parties a$$es.

Since: Dec 10

Allentown, Pa

#20 Jul 23, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>

The only people who take him seriously are drug addicts and people who want to see America become another third world nation.
Sanity always sounds insane to insane people. Republicans scoff at his foreign policy, but eventually, we will be forced to be non-interventionist when America's economy crashes and we cannot afford to finance our military footprint everywhere.

As to his domestic agenda, what is wrong with it? Do you think it is too radical? Don't you agree that we need to limit/end the welfare/entitlement empire? Once we stop giving freebies away, there will be no illegal immigration. If you get rid of all your cheese, you get rid of your mouse problem!
spud

United States

#21 Jul 24, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul has been on the political scene for over 3 decades and been considered the eccentric wacky uncle who gets drunk at family reunions.
If we don't adopt some of his lower spending and smaller government ideas, our debt WILL transform us into a third world country.
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#22 Jul 24, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>If we don't adopt some of his lower spending and smaller government ideas, our debt WILL transform us into a third world country.
Just to make it clear, those lower spending and smaller government ideas were Ronald Reagan's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Town 'n' Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An electronic offering plate? Churches join e-g... 52 min Will Dockery 1
Many college students regard hookah smoking saf... 6 hr Sneaky Pete 3
Cuba: Rappers targeted by USAID program 'victims' 11 hr DonfromCanadaInUSA 8
fox 13 should replace russell rhodes (Jan '11) 13 hr Liberal forever 78
It's Gonna Be A Long Season For The Bucs 15 hr Go Blue Forever 42
spice lovers of tampa florida Tue candyman661 3
FREE Christmas Trees (Dec '07) Tue patty bouderau 13
More from around the web

Town 'n' Country People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE