Top 10 reasons why the county should ...

Top 10 reasons why the county should take over wellston

Posted in the Tower Grove Forum

doright babys daddy

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 25, 2008
Mayor frank Mcneal is not smart enough to pour
P!%% out of a boot itf the directions were printed on the heel.(probably because he can't read!)
Linda whitfield is on the board dispite being under federal investigation for stealing and is known far and wide as a liar and a thief.
she is also known to take kick backs from business owners who want tokeep on her good side.
counsel gardener is an alohaolic who lets a homeless girlfreind live in one of his houses on ogden that should be condemned - no lights - heat - water.
alderman hawkins also has her hand in wellstons pocket. she lives in subsedised housing and should have been kicked out after her house was raided by police who arrested her relatives and drugs and guns were found. she was convenieantly not home at that time.
The city can't keep a city manager for more than six months because things are controled by the aldremen who run everything by what they can get out of it- not what is best for the city. every good person involved in city hall, parks, police quit in disgust at the level of coruptness of the little town called wellston.
The bookeeper has never been an accountant but runs all of the money for the entire city. all accounts end up screwed up, money missing, people not paid what they are supposed to be paid. loans made to people who are not even city employees.
she should have been fired 8 years ago but is still there and the money still comes up missing. why?
alderman white's husband is head of road maintenance. this is against city policy but they play nepotisism when it suits them.
Why is whitefield living in a subsidiesed home were people are suposed to only live if they make less than $20 grand a year? she and her hubby make more than $60 grand a year that's on the books. more if you count the under the table case from combs towing and other things.
If someone donates a van to the city kids team red bird rookies and whitefield sells it at the end of the season but pockets the money, is that wrong? what about if she sells it to the mayor?
why is city hall is such debt to all of their creditors? but the alderpersons make the highest saleries in the county?
If whitefield and hawkins were so concerned about the city why are they suing the city for twisting their ankles on city property?
Does this sound like a city that is going anywhere but hell?
I don't know, what about you? I'm going to move to u city.
Ms Confused

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2008
We'll I want to respond to all the comments that have been made I want to know if these comments are fact or fiction. Also, something needs to be done about these situations, If the alderpersons, are that bad then they need to be voted out of office, petitions need to be signed by every resident living in Wellston, As with the Mayor, vote him out too next election time. Personally, my vote was for Mr. Wallace, excellant candidate, very educated, and he can read, so go figure, you reap what you sew.
Dirty Work

Detroit, MI

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Linda Whitfield Kicked My Family Out There Home & She's Not Even A Sheriff I Hear After They Did The Under The Table Dirty Work. Her Words Were, "I Shouldn't Have Came Here." Naw B---- You Shouldn't Have, Her & Those White People Will Pay, Including The Crooked Cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 5 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,961
News America's national priorities: Police thuggery,... Jun 27 Jaimie 3
News Legal Memorandum Jun 26 DARPA 1
News Judge: Lawyers can have Michael Brown juvenile ... Jun 26 DARPA 1
Mehlville Jun 25 la_verdad_esta_en_mi 1
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) Jun 19 CaptainAdderall 4,388
3 women vandalize stores Jun 18 Back Again 3

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance