Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#99768 May 20, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we need to make this happen!!!!!!!!!!
You haven't been paying much attention to what the "Tea Partiers" are doing to this country, have you?

#99769 May 20, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely! We need a real leader! Things are topsy turvy since Obama became president. I have never seen such turmoil in my life. One problem is that people are so busy with their own lives they aren't paying attention to what is going on in the government. People need to wiseup and wake up!...
There is not really much "turmoil." Just because Rush and Beck and Fox News tells you there is "turmoil," there is far less than when your war-loving Bush43 was president:

Bush43 -- the "Disaster President."

"People" are far more well-informed than you think. That's the reason the country is, on balance, liberal. We see the destructive agenda of the right-wing extremists, in particular the "Tea Partiers," who are out to destroy this country -- just to keep the Obama administration from making progress. Of course, that would destroy the Republican Party, so they cannot let that happen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/robe...

#99775 May 20, 2014
Bozo Lied People Died wrote:
Hollywood Actor Couldn’t Help But Start Clapping After Hearing Dr. Ben Carson’s Take on Welfare During ‘The View’
Appearing on “The View” Tuesday, Dr. Ben Carson explained why he believes the current welfare system in the United States is not doing the poor any favors. His insightful response actually moved actor Terry Crews to join the audience in applauding the retired neurosurgeon.
“When you rob someone of their incentive to go out there and improve themselves, you are not doing them any favors,” Carson said.“When you take somebody and pat them on the head and say,‘There there, you poor little thing… Let me give you housing subsidies, let me give you free health care because you can’t do that.’”
“What would be much more empowering is to use our intellect and our resources to give those people a way up and out,” he concluded.
“I agree,” Crews responded, clapping along with the audience.
Watch Carson’s entire appearance on “The View” below (the discussion on welfare starts at around 6:50):
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/20/ho...
Co-host Whoopi Goldberg revealed that she was once a “welfare mother” and argued that very few people actually want to be on welfare and would rather work.
“I don’t feel bad about being a welfare mother because I contribute as an American,” she said.“Because the welfare system is so bizarre, you can’t work, they don’t allow you to work because they take the money from you. So if we fix the system so that it doesn’t hurt the people, maybe they’ll get better.”
When pressed about a possible presidential run in 2016, Carson said he doesn’t “desire” to run for president and hopes someone who “excites people” emerges.
“If that happens, then I won’t do it, but I have so many people asking me, and as a patriotic American, I certainly have to think about it,” he said.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/20/ho...
Oh, MY, "BONZO"! No WONDER you are so excited! An actor actually APPLAUDED a guest on "The View"! It don't get no better than that!

No wonder you are beside yourself. Your life is so empty of events!

I bet you would VOTE for Dr. Carson (or even Herman Cain)! That's about as good as the Republicans can do in 2016, since the entire party has no serious presidential candidates! Why, even Whoopi Goldberg might run! OH, WAIT! The racist "Tea Partiers" would not VOTE for Whoopi!_8-)

It does not matter -- Hillary is going to kick whoever's Republican azz that shows up in 2016!
The Don

Chesapeake, OH

#99778 May 21, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, MY, "BONZO"! No WONDER you are so excited! An actor actually APPLAUDED a guest on "The View"! It don't get no better than that!
I bet you would VOTE for Dr. Carson (or even Herman Cain)! That's about as good as the Republicans can do in 2016, since the entire party has no serious presidential candidates! Why, even Whoopi Goldberg might run! OH, WAIT! The racist "Tea Partiers" would not VOTE for Whoopi!_8-)
It does not matter -- Hillary is going to kick whoever's Republican azz that shows up in 2016!
Why is the tea party racist? Because you say so?
Instead of slandering an entire group how about backing it with facts.
By the way it was bill clinton a few years back who delivered a eulogy at a former democrat politicians funeral who happened to be a member of the ku klux klan. An organization deamed by the fbi as a domestic terrorist organization.
If memory serves he was an active senator not 50 uears ago. But up until his recent death.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#99779 May 21, 2014
QUOTE who="Just the Girl"]I've met Dine in person, and he is for the freedom of the individual, upholding the United States Constitution, and all about smaller government and less power given to the government. He seems to uphold all of the political beliefs and sees things from a similar standpoint as myself, therefore I stand behind the man in this election.

Anyone ever wonder what happened to this woman. LQQk at her words again. Isn't that
BRILLIANT??? Smaller government with less power. Yeah, give the power back to ppl
since it actually does appear to be so much CORRUPTION at the top and all through
Washington and many states throughout our 'United' ones.

Doesn't that almost seem a joke these days? The United States .. of government???
So many so often want to blame one side or one guy .. pitiful when it is glaringly obvious
it is so wrong on both sides.

WHEN WILL THEY CREATE A NEW THREAD? What will we wait another year or two
or maybe not until 2016?

I don't want another family member taking over the White House. I want the best person
for the job so we may have an opportunity to vote for someone that isn't just ..

"One of the Lesser Evils'. I'd be interested in hearing who you all would like to see in
that position. Sadly I also wonder how many of you will still be alive.

Peace :)

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#99780 May 21, 2014
The Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the tea party racist? Because you say so?
By the way it was bill clinton a few years back who delivered a eulogy at a former democrat politicians funeral who happened to be a member of the ku klux klan. An organization deamed by the fbi as a domestic terrorist organization.
If memory serves he was an active senator not 50 uears ago. But up until his recent death.

You mean this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Wasn't there also another important long time (OLD) Washington man that
died also had some very questionable tactics ... how many more are there?

Heck, we all know how imperfect Bill was and we also know his wife is as well.
I don't want her to be the first woman and I don't give one flip what the bulldog in
lipstick says either. I want the CORRUPTION to be exposed. I want what Obama
promised and that is TRANSPARENCY in Washington and everywhere a politician
works.

Wait until you see this next link I have for you.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99781 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Can't compete? The White House is Democrat and the Senate is Democrat.
Two out of three ain't bad, "Max." You blather on with your lies, but you are just quoting the "Tea Partiers" talking points, which everyone knows are lies.
Come back after you have a clue.
So then stop blaming Republicans you narcissistic, cheating, lying, propagandist, liberal Demonratic trolling FOOL!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99782 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Hillary? Yah right. Just like Obama kicked her azz in 2008! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99783 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahaha!
"BONZO," do you REALLY think these people are Conservatives?
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Republicans, like yourself, only sit around talking stuff -- not actually DOING anything!_8-)
And those Demonrats with power are either lazy and stupid or destroying America on purpose.

“Obamacare Shows America Suffers from a President Dangerously Disconnected From Reality”,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#99784 May 21, 2014
Republicans are RETARDED wrote:
<quoted text>
CONservatives are RETARDED
Especially those like the Bushies who have catered to Liberal Demonrats!

#99786 May 21, 2014
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
... Obama Again Claims He ‘Just Learned’ about a Scandal from TV
http://conservativebyte.... CON
Look, "Brain Dead," Barack Obama is our president. He has sources of information you would not dream of.

So stop depending upon your CON-bytes and "WEASEL-zippers," and relax. Things are going along just fine, despite the economic terrorism being inflicted on the US by the foot-dragging "Tea Partiers" in the US House. Come November, most of those guys will be back on the streets, trying to find a job they can actually DO and no longer receiving government welfare for doing NOTHING.

#99787 May 21, 2014
The Don wrote:
<quoted text>Why is the tea party racist? Because you say so?
The "Tea Partiers" are not racist because I "say so." Look for yourself. Look at several videos showing wide-angle views of "Tea Partier" rallies. Count the dark faces. You will not need more than two hands. Don't try to tell me that the "Tea Partiers" are inclusive.

President Bill Clinton delivered the eulogy for US Senator J. William Fulbright. Fulbright was a distinguished senator, and a Rhodes scholar at Oxford. He received a law degree from George Washington University Law School. Clinton said that Fulbright was Clinton's mentor in Arkansas.

Fulbright was a segregationist.

Why do YOU slander deceased Senator Fulbright, saying that he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan? Take your own advice and BACK IT WITH FACTS. Real facts. Not Rush Limbaugh or Fox News "facts." Credible evidence. Take your OWN advice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Fulbrig...

#99788 May 21, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
QUOTE who="Just the Girl"]I've met Dine in person, and he is for the freedom of the individual, upholding the United States Constitution, and all about smaller government and less power given to the government. He seems to uphold all of the political beliefs and sees things from a similar standpoint as myself, therefore I stand behind the man in this election.
Anyone ever wonder what happened to this woman. LQQk at her words again. Isn't that
BRILLIANT??? Smaller government with less power. Yeah, give the power back to ppl
since it actually does appear to be so much CORRUPTION at the top and all through
Washington and many states throughout our 'United' ones.
Doesn't that almost seem a joke these days? The United States .. of government???
So many so often want to blame one side or one guy .. pitiful when it is glaringly obvious
it is so wrong on both sides.
WHEN WILL THEY CREATE A NEW THREAD? What will we wait another year or two
or maybe not until 2016?
I don't want another family member taking over the White House. I want the best person
for the job so we may have an opportunity to vote for someone that isn't just ..
"One of the Lesser Evils'. I'd be interested in hearing who you all would like to see in
that position. Sadly I also wonder how many of you will still be alive.
Peace :)
You say, "I don't want another family member taking over the White House."

I suppose you would oppose Jeb Bush, who right now appears to the the "front runner" for the Republican Party? They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

#99789 May 21, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yhAuj3OXHDIXX
You mean this guy?...
YOU LIE! President Clinton did NOT "endorse the Ku Klux Klan," as your linked video states.

Did you even WATCH what you posted? I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and say that you are able to reason.

Thus, I must conclude that you are a willful liar.

#99790 May 21, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text> ... You mean this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dj5SZHr9aj0XX ...
Are you seriously suggesting that Senator Byrd's questioning of Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld indicates that Senator Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan?

If so, your insight is brilliant! We are surely fortunate to have you advising us.

#99791 May 21, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text> ... Wasn't there also another important long time (OLD) Washington man that died also had some very questionable tactics ... how many more are there?...
Brilliant! I am sure you are correct! Thanks ever so much for telling us about this OLD Washington man.

Questionable tactics! <.gasp!.> Horrible! Who WAS that guy?

#99792 May 21, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>So then stop blaming Republicans you narcissistic, cheating, lying, propagandist, liberal Demonratic trolling FOOL!
Since you have admitted that you are unaware of the bi-cameral congress, it is clear that you do not understand how the foot-dragging US House of Representatives can obstruct bills proposed to get this economy going again, so middle-class citizens can start doing better.

#99793 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>Hillary? Yah right. Just like Obama kicked her azz in 2008! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Obama ran a better campaign than Hillary. That's the way US politics works. Too bad you are so uninformed.

#99794 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>And those Demonrats with power are either lazy and stupid or destroying America on purpose....
I believe you are thinking of the "Tea Partiers" in the US House of Representatives.

#99795 May 21, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg is a compulsive liar and a propagandist. He spews his Tea Party claims on here 24/7 but can never back them up The only thing he points to is a few pictures from when the Tea Party began that doesn't have any black people in the pictures. According to him, no black people in the picture equals racism. It's stupid but Dawg is stupid so it fits his mentality.
Besides, even when he tries to back something he claims up he fails miserably. A few months back there was an argument about the cost of gas per gallon in the US when Bush left and Obama took over. He was shown charts, articles, and even the official record from the governments own Bureau of Labor Statistics that proved gas was around $1.60 on average and not the $3.60 (give or take a few cents, don't remember the specific number he claimed). He kept arguing and arguing and pointing to this graph he had found. All the while we are all laughing at him because the dumbass doesn't realize he using a Canadian gas graph. When we finally point it out to him he starts trying to pretend he had some sort of hidden meaning that only he is privy to and we are all clueless. It was hilarious, he went from just being a dumbass to being the biggest dumbass on Topix in one day. To this day he still tries to claim he knows something about it that no one else knows, but when called out on it he makes excuses why he wont say. He's afraid to say what his hidden meaning is because I told him if he grows a spine and does, without even knowing what he will say, I will shred it to pieces. So he runs away scared and posts his usual drivel whenever he gets made fun of for it.
He's an idiot, nothing more nothing less.
So how come YOU do not understand what the US and Canadian gasoline price graphs show?

(You have such poor logic that you have to attack me personally, since you have nothing else of value to say. And ... speaking of shredding ... you could not "shred" your way out of a paper bag.)

=> REAL American patriots do not have to say so. Only a narcissist would do so. <=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Obama defends Black Lives Matter move... (Oct '15) 12 hr Go Blue Forever 10
News Ferguson City Attorney Calls It a Day 16 hr DARPA 1
?? for local black people 19 hr spartan 21
Blacks revealed by science as a failed species ... 22 hr Lost Point Finder 3
Fat Black Bucks 22 hr Sassy Salsa 2
Reparations 22 hr Huh 6
it time to stop 23 hr EhhNotsoMuch 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages