Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96935 Mar 18, 2014
Clinton-Obama Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Never the less, Obama does spend millions of our tax dollars to promote his propaganda and divert from Obama's destructive agenda.

Can anyone really be as stupid as "Dawg" without an incentive?
His retarded kid can. Bubbles demonstrates that with every post she makes.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#96936 Mar 18, 2014
CB is a LIAR and a PUSS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yep except my wrong was not to your favor. You look even more stupid claiming it was $4.65 instead of $3.60 as I mistakenly said. You should have just kept your mouth shut.
Unlike you I admit when I am wrong. Even more happy to admit when I am wrong and my mistake makes you look like a an even bigger idiot when I correct it.
You're still to big of a coward to either post a link to your claim or admit you lied.
You don't have to admit it. I already found your post and I know you lied. If I didn't find it I wouldn't have known to correct it to $4.65. So come on coward, man'up or puss'out.
Yep, you admit you're wrong quite often. OR maybe only parts of your lies.

That is the main reason no one can take you serious.

Hhhmmm, so you found my post that proved you were lying, huh?

Shouldn't you have found that post and my statement first? YEP!

Of course when one is known as a constant liar he relies on no one challenging his rants.

"Liar, liar, liar your pants are on fire!" YEP!

Oh by the way what was you stance on "playing that game?" Then follow that agenda on my part. ha
CHILLI got OWNED

United States

#96937 Mar 18, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you admit you're wrong quite often. OR maybe only parts of your lies.
Of course when one is known as a constant liar he relies on no one challenging his rants.
Oh by the way what was you stance on "playing that game?" Then follo. w that agenda on my part. ha
your wrong Chilli I am not a liar. I am a psycho luv you. XXXX
CB got OWNED

United States

#96938 Mar 18, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you admit you're wrong quite often. OR maybe only parts of your lies.
Oh by the way what was you stance on "playing that game?" Then follow that agenda on my part. ha
Still running like the typical Liberal coward from posting a link. But I can't really blame you. You got caught in a lie and can't post a link. All you can is make stupid comments because I was man enough to admit my mistake and you're a coward. Only a gutless Liberal would do that and you are gutless.

Maybe you should borrow a pair of Dawgs panties. You sure do act like a whiny bitch.
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#96940 Mar 18, 2014
CB got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Still running like the typical Liberal coward from posting a link. But I can't really blame you. You got caught in a lie and can't post a link. All you can is make stupid comments because I was man enough to admit my mistake and you're a coward. Only a gutless Liberal would do that and you are gutless.
Maybe you should borrow a pair of Dawgs panties. You sure do act like a whiny bitch.
Still running your mouth like the demented ex-con homosexual paedophile you are .. instead of using Topix to get off ...you need to get off Topix bitch... and GET A LIFE

CB IS OWNING YOUR CRAZY ASS

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96941 Mar 18, 2014
DAWG GOT OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving what I said. You know nothing about the Tea Party. Everything you just posted is 100% lies without a shred of evidence to support it. All you know how to do is spread the propaganda lies of the DNC... the Disgusting Narcissistic Communist Party.
Once again you prove you are without a doubt the stupidest person on this website.
100%? Whoooo EEEEeeee! That's a big percentage! Gee, all I have to do is to disprove 1% and your 100% is a lie -- right?(Oh, I forgot: you don't know your math from a hole in the ground.)

Well, I said 40+ votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Mea Culpa! It is now 50 (THAT'S FIFTY!) times that the clueless "Tea Partiers" in the House have wasted their time -- and the time of the US citizens who need unemployment benefits, and need bills to help get the economy going again -- et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Anyhow, here's the article describing the 50th vote. March 5th. Who knows? By now they probably have wasted more time by taking more useless votes. Two weeks have passed.

Those House representatives should get off government welfare and go out and get a real job, since they cannot do what they were elected to do. What a fiasco!(Or, as Robert Duvall said, "a mess.")

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/...
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96942 Mar 18, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can name a Republican who got 4,000 American military troops killed by invading a small third-world country for no good reason.
(Not to mention the 200,000 citizens of that country.)
So what price would you pay for your freedoms? Would you die for your beliefs?

#96943 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>Back to online reality you narcissistic far left liberal Demonratic loon....
Sorry, "Max" -- your online delusions are not reality. Just because you type them, that does not make them true.

#96944 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Negative behavior to protest the destruction of America by you narcissistic far left liberal Demonratic loons.........
I think that you meant to say: The "Tea Partiers" provide negative behavior to produce the destruction of America by themselves -- the self-centered, ignorant, right-wing extremists who do not have a clue about how to help US progress.

#96945 Mar 18, 2014
Here is a list of potential Republican presidential candidates for 2016:

Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich.

See any winners? I thought not.

#96946 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of them. A lot of people did.

How about you?
OWNING OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#96947 Mar 18, 2014
Here is a list of potential Republican presidential candidates for 2016:
Rand Paul, Paul Ryan, Rick Perry, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Newt Gingrich.
See any winners? I thought not.
End Game Point !!!!
DAWG got OWNED

United States

#96948 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>100%? Whoooo EEEEeeee! That's a big percentage! Gee, all I have to do is to disprove 1% and your 100% is a lie -- right?(Oh, I forgot: you don't know your math from a hole in the ground.)

Well, I said 40+ votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Mea Culpa! It is now 50 (THAT'S FIFTY!) times that the clueless "Tea Partiers" in the House have wasted their time -- and the time of the US citizens who need unemployment benefits, and need bills to help get the economy going again -- et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Anyhow, here's the article describing the 50th vote. March 5th. Who knows? By now they probably have wasted more time by taking more useless votes. Two weeks have passed.

Those House representatives should get off government welfare and go out and get a real job, since they cannot do what they were elected to do. What a fiasco!(Or, as Robert Duvall said, "a mess.")

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/...
WRONG!!

John Boehner called for the votes and he is not a Tea Party member.

YOU LOSE...AGAIN!!

ROFLMAO!!

YOU just got OWNED!!!

P.S. 27 Democrats voted yes on the repeal bill. The RATS are jumping ship! ObamaCare is a total disaster!
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96949 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when Bush lied about WMD's and sent killed thousands of innocent young people(like your children) in a wasted war for no bid contracts for Cheney's old Company Halliburton...W went AWOL when about to be drug tested and Cheney all but avoided the draft, and worse Romney ( who couldn't reveal his taxes) went off to France instead of Vietnam ...yes please tell us about it

Would YOU as a good CONservative ...Die For that?????
Really

United States

#96950 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when Bush lied about WMD's and sent killed thousands of innocent young people(like your children) in a wasted war for no bid contracts for Cheney's old Company Halliburton...W went AWOL when about to be drug tested and Cheney all but avoided the draft, and worse Romney ( who couldn't reveal his taxes) went off to France instead of Vietnam ...yes please tell us about it
Then why is even Chris Matthews predicting that it's going to be a Republican tidal wave come November? He's not the only liberal saying it either.
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96951 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Some of them. A lot of people did.
How about you?
Why only some of them?
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96952 Mar 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is even Chris Matthews predicting that it's going to be a Republican tidal wave come November? He's not the only liberal saying it either.
?????
Just complete Bullshit...from you a Bullshitter ...

you wouldn't go die for anything... except maybe a McRib sandwich at McDonalds...LOL

I wouldn't start your victory lap just yet...you won't be any more successful .wining this election than you were making Obama a one term president

I thanks Jesus that you pu tReince Priebus back in charge of the RNC...hahahahahaha
.a LIBERAL.Victory Is All But Certain!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#96953 Mar 18, 2014
Mikey Bloomberg is planning to spend his billions around the country in order to export his failed liberal NYC style policies to other cities. A rich liberal democrat using money to influence elections across the country. Just sayin'
Independent

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96954 Mar 18, 2014
LIBERALS HAVE WON wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking to win anyone to your way of thinking with what you are posting? If not, then why are you even here? Frankly, if you were to approach me on the street with the kind of talk and attitude you project here, I'd stay miles away from you no matter what you had to say. In fact, I'd be leaning towards the other side of whatever you were saying, just because.

Here is some free advice; nobody cares to know what you know until they know you care about them.
LIBERALS HAVE WON

Saint Louis, MO

#96955 Mar 18, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking to win anyone to your way of thinking with what you are posting? If not, then why are you even here? Frankly, if you were to approach me on the street with the kind of talk and attitude you project here, I'd stay miles away from you no matter what you had to say. In fact, I'd be leaning towards the other side of whatever you were saying, just because.
Here is some free advice; nobody cares to know what you know until they know you care about them.
You can debate RNC Rightwing NUT Cases ...So I don't give a shit what you say ...OK
And YES... YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!!.

Deal With It

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the damn dad 10 hr Guy 1
wife (Nov '16) 10 hr Haha 3
The Brown Family 10 hr WOW 2
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) 14 hr Straight talking ... 458
News Michael Brown family awarded $1.5 million settl... Sat lol 1
News Michael Brown's mom will finally receive her hi... Fri guest 34
Who's worse blacks or Muslim Jun 22 Steve 23

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages