Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#96867 Mar 16, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you agree with "grave digger." You and he share vulgarity. That's all you two have.
Be careful when using the word vulgarity. We don't want the American People to see our Liberal Demonratic agenda too clearly!
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#96868 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't handle the freedom of speech that we express then go somewhere else and whine and cry. Until then, nobody cares what you think about certain words. In fact, f--k you and your opinion on it.
Now put your big girl panties on and practice the lyrics to Oh, Canada so you and your retarded kid can sing it at your next drag queen contest. I'm sure you two are both getting tired of sucking d--k for your rent money.
Then again, maybe you're not.
ROFLMAO!!
We do go other places!

We need to troll for our agenda.

This liberal agenda is harder to sell than a car with a salvage title on a new car showroom floor!!!!!!
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#96869 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Who is Howard Stern? And ... mind sharing a link to my "emotional meltdown"?
Ah, hahahahahahaha! I am beginning to think that you DO hear voices in your head. But just because you type what they say to you on your keyboard, that does not make what they say true.
You tell them yellow dawg, you are going to start having them believe that our liberal agenda is good for them!
Yellow Belly Demonrat

United States

#96870 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG wetting his PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! When Howard Stern, a man with a radio audience of between 2 and 3 million people on a daily basis and is considered an influential voice to those people, said he would never vote Democrat again you had an emotional meltdown trying to make it sound like it was irrelevant and would make no difference. Now here you are wetting your panties because some washed up actor is going to vote Independent instead of Republican?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Nothing like putting your stupidity and hypocrisy out there front and center for everyone to see Dawg.
Robert Duvall....hahahaha!! I thought he was dead. Can he even read a ballot any more?
Well all I can say is "Welcome to the Independents Robert. We are an ever growing group of people that are sick of both Democraps and Republicant's. Glad to see you have seen the light".
Thanks for the info Dawg. Not to mention yet another laugh at how incredibly stupid you really are.
Stupidity and hypocrisy works!

Obama got elected twice because of it.

What makes you think it won't work again!
tim

Yates Center, KS

#96871 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG wetting his PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! When Howard Stern, a man with a radio audience of between 2 and 3 million people on a daily basis and is considered an influential voice to those people, said he would never vote Democrat again you had an emotional meltdown trying to make it sound like it was irrelevant and would make no difference. Now here you are wetting your panties because some washed up actor is going to vote Independent instead of Republican?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Nothing like putting your stupidity and hypocrisy out there front and center for everyone to see Dawg.
Robert Duvall....hahahaha!! I thought he was dead. Can he even read a ballot any more?
Well all I can say is "Welcome to the Independents Robert. We are an ever growing group of people that are sick of both Democraps and Republicant's. Glad to see you have seen the light".
Thanks for the info Dawg. Not to mention yet another laugh at how incredibly stupid you really are.
Howard Stern is lucky we let him vote Democrat. And his audience for the most part is too busy smoking dope and sucking CO*K too register to vote so piss-on him with the same stream as you. As for libertarians and independents all you guys do is service your Koch masters by pulling votes from both parties just piss-on pawns no chance of even making it to a debate much less office.
tim

Yates Center, KS

#96872 Mar 16, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the grave digger says f--k canada,,,f--k justin beiber,,,f--k the gas prices,,,f--k the lies the dumbocrats spew on a daily basis,,,f--k atheist,,,f--k islam,,,f--k the hollywood left,,,f--k f--k f--k f--k f--k and f--k the racist al sharpton and f--k msnbc lefty fiction news and f--k the jihad,,,and f----------k anyone who doesnt love America,,,,ha haa haaa
Gravy you ain't F--king anything with that little Bennie wienie of yours, What are you doing hanging out here anyway you are in the deep end flailing. Best get back to the kiddy side before you drown.
tim

Yates Center, KS

#96873 Mar 16, 2014
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim wrote:
Lib Degenerate Bill Maher Calls God A “Dick”…
http://weaselzippers.us/179562-lib-degenerate...
Border Patrol Union: ACLU Trying to ‘Limit Effectiveness’ of Agency
http://www.teaparty.org/border-patrol-union-a...
Is Yours One of the 50 ‘Blasphemous’ Names Saudi Arabia Has Now Banned for Newborns?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/16/is...
Obama Eyes Even Less Immigration Enforcement, Seeks To Reduce Deportations
~ Borders? What are those?
http://weaselzippers.us/179571-obama-eyes-eve...
Egypt Arrests Man For Crime of “Loving Israel”…
~ Even without Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power, some things never change in Egypt.
http://weaselzippers.us/179552-egypt-arrests-...
U.S.-Arab Ties, Arab Spring Feature High On 2nd U.S. Ambassadors Forum
~ The new and improved Arab Spring
http://weaselzippers.us/179533-u-s-arab-ties-...
Obama Fails To Attend National Security Meeting Over Ukraine…Again
~ There’s that flexibility again. Must be a golf day.
http://weaselzippers.us/179544-obama-fails-to...
Still shitposting Koch brother propaganda I see Pro tip: If you lie all the time no one will ever think you are telling the truth. The more crap like this you post the more you hurt your master Kochs cause.
tim

Yates Center, KS

#96874 Mar 16, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity and hypocrisy works! Yes got your party right where it is now, OUT!
Obama got elected twice because of it. Yes, the republicans did it to themselves by being a stupid hypocrites.
What makes you think it won't work again! So far the republ-i-tards are in a fine position to find out.
Illegal Whitehouse Muslim

Ozark, MO

#96875 Mar 16, 2014
Lib Degenerate Bill Maher Calls God A “Dick”…
http://weaselzippers.us/179562-lib-degenerate...

Black Seattle Teenager Kills Man For His Cell Phone
~ If Obama had a son …
http://weaselzippers.us/179631-unreal/

John Bolton: Sending Kerry To Deal With Russian FM Lavrov Is Like “Sending A Cupcake To Negotiate With A Steak Knife”
~ Cupcake and Mom Jeans, in charge of fore-in policy.
http://weaselzippers.us/179628-john-bolton-se...

Obama Admin Says It Remains In Constant Contact With The Muslim Brotherhood In Egypt…
~ Why?
http://weaselzippers.us/179608-obama-regime-s...

Nigeria: Muslim Gunmen Kill More Than 100 Christians During Attacks On Villages…
~ The slaughter continues.
http://weaselzippers.us/179602-nigeria-muslim...

Transgender Student Wins All Woman Pageant
~ Undocumented war on women
http://weaselzippers.us/179581-transgender-st...

Democrat Causes Stir With Nazi Salute During Public Meeting
http://weaselzippers.us/179626-democrat-cause...

Common Core Math Homework Baffles Dad With Ph.D…
~ This is apparently how kids are being taught subtraction.
http://weaselzippers.us/179605-common-core-ma...

JOHN KERRY’S MESSAGE TO RUSSIA:“PEACE THROUGH WEAKNESS”
http://patriotupdate.com/articles/john-kerrys...

Russian State TV Says Russia Could Turn America Into “Radioactive Ash”…
~ Considering how obozo has gutted our military, that's probably true.
http://weaselzippers.us/179610-russian-state-...

OBMACARE IS CLOGGING THE COURTS in more ways that one. Las Vegan Larry Basich paid the premium on his Nevada Health Link insurance plan in November, but as of Feb. 25, it wasn’t clear who was covering Basich. The retired civil engineer had a triple bypass on Jan. 3 and now has $407,000 in medical bills.
http://weaselzippers.us/179595-nevada-may-hav...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#96876 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a moron!
The subject of discussion then was WHAT WAS THE COST OF A GALLON OF GAS IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE AND OBAMA TOOK OVER.
NOT...what influenced the cost. NOT what was the cost in Canada or how the cost in Canada influenced our prices. That is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT subject.
You claimed it was $3.60 or around that price. We proved it was not anywhere close to that. What the cost was in Canada or any other country on that day has NO BEARING OR RELAVENCE to the subject of what our cost was on that day.
You tried to use the wrong info to try and prove your point and YOU WERE WRONG and were PROVEN WRONG. Now all you are doing is trying to come up with some bullshit because you got your ass kicked on it.
Give it up Dawg. You screwed up. You shot your mouth off without checking your facts. You used the wrong info. You got caught. At least CB had the sense enough to slink away and not say anymore once you two were proven wrong.
Like I said, as soon as you admit you were wrong, quit trying to play these stupid games, you will not be made fun of anymore for being such an incredible moron.
Until then....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Canadian gas graph. How stupid can you get? ROFLMAO!!
So you assert that the gas price in Canada bears no relationship to the gas price in the US?

I fear you will never get it.

You can "make as much fun" of me as you wish. It is all in your mind, and affects me not in the least. The only way you can attempt to feel superior to me is to "make fun of me." That proves nothing.

The only thing you are proving is that you SIMPLY DO NOT GET IT!_8-)

(Incidentally, "Vienna BONZO," I will note that you have written dozens of long-winded responses to me on this subject -- like the comment above -- proving that I OWN YOU. YOU are the hilarious laughingstock here. Flutter, little moth -- to the flame!)

#96877 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been in an emotional meltdown for as long as I can remember. You are in one now.
Maybe you should go to Canada, buy some gas, drive over to Robert Duvall's house, and the two of you can sit around and drool, poop on yourself, and whatever else you 80+ year old farts do to entertain yourselves.
Maybe you can show Robert your Canadian gas price graph and explain to him how it was 3.60 In Canada when Obama took over so that made it 3.60 here. ROFLMAO!!!
Oh, my! Still proving how CLUELESS you are! Robert Duvall is a citizen of the US. He was born in San Diego, CA. His father was a US Navy Admiral. Duval lives in Virginia.

Duvall was given the 2005 National Medal of Arts in the Oval Office by President George W. Bush.(Photo in Wiki.)

Being intelligent, I am sure that Duvall would recognize your illogical meanderings immediately, and agree with me that you are COMPLETELY missing the point.

#96878 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG got OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't handle the freedom of speech that we express then go somewhere else and whine and cry. Until then, nobody cares what you think about certain words. In fact, f--k you and your opinion on it.
Now put your big girl panties on and practice the lyrics to Oh, Canada so you and your retarded kid can sing it at your next drag queen contest. I'm sure you two are both getting tired of sucking d--k for your rent money.
Then again, maybe you're not.
ROFLMAO!!
Oh, NOW I get it! In your demented mind, you think that Robert Duvall is my son.

#96879 Mar 16, 2014
Yellow Belly Demonrat wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, BONZO, a president is limited to two terms.
DAWG wears PANTIES

United States

#96880 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>So you assert that the gas price in Canada bears no relationship to the gas price in the US?

I fear you will never get it.

You can "make as much fun" of me as you wish. It is all in your mind, and affects me not in the least. The only way you can attempt to feel superior to me is to "make fun of me." That proves nothing.

The only thing you are proving is that you SIMPLY DO NOT GET IT!_8-)

(Incidentally, "Vienna BONZO," I will note that you have written dozens of long-winded responses to me on this subject -- like the comment above -- proving that I OWN YOU. YOU are the hilarious laughingstock here. Flutter, little moth -- to the flame!)
ROFLMAO!!

It doesn't affect you? Now that's funny! It affects you a great deal or you would ignore it, not make countless posts over it. Something not affecting someone is like how your retarded kid makes hundreds of posts trying to attack people and no one replies to them. Or how he is now staying up all night so he can clone my name and make his homosexual posts. I don't reply to them and I don't acknowledge them. Why? Because they don't affect me.

The price of gas in Canada or any other country had no bearing on the SUBJECT of what we were paying here on Jan 20th 2009. We, the citizens of the United States, were paying 1.60-1.70 a gallon when Bush left and Obama took over. Period, end of story. Not $3.60 like you and CB tries to claim. What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant and is nothing more then your desperate attempt to try and not look like a total moron because you were stupid as didn't use the right info.

You're a moron. Just accept it. You don't own anyone. All you do is get owned every time you shoot your mouth off because you are too dumb to know any better.

Now put your big girl panties on and just accept it.

#96881 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG wears PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!
It doesn't affect you? Now that's funny! It affects you a great deal or you would ignore it, not make countless posts over it. Something not affecting someone is like how your retarded kid makes hundreds of posts trying to attack people and no one replies to them. Or how he is now staying up all night so he can clone my name and make his homosexual posts. I don't reply to them and I don't acknowledge them. Why? Because they don't affect me.
The price of gas in Canada or any other country had no bearing on the SUBJECT of what we were paying here on Jan 20th 2009. We, the citizens of the United States, were paying 1.60-1.70 a gallon when Bush left and Obama took over. Period, end of story. Not $3.60 like you and CB tries to claim. What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant and is nothing more then your desperate attempt to try and not look like a total moron because you were stupid as didn't use the right info.
You're a moron. Just accept it. You don't own anyone. All you do is get owned every time you shoot your mouth off because you are too dumb to know any better.
<.sigh.> You say, "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant ... "

You STILL don't get it.
DAWG is a FOOL

United States

#96882 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
<.sigh.> You say, "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant ... "
You STILL don't get it.
No Dawg I did not say "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant ... I said "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant and is nothing more then your desperate attempt to try and not look like a total moron because you were stupid as didn't use the right info"

I also said "The price of gas in Canada or any other country had no bearing on the SUBJECT of what we were paying here on Jan 20th 2009."

YOU are just trying to play a silly game of twist words and try to turn the subject into something completely different then what it was. What people were paying in Canada, Germany, Brazil, China, or any other country does not change the fact of what the cost of a gallon of gas was in the U.S..

No matter what you try to say, or how you try to twist words, or change the subject, the bottom line is the avg. price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. on Jan. 20th 2009 was $1.61. Period!! Not $3.60 like you tried to WRONGLY CLAIM.

What the cost was in any other country IS and ALWAYS will be COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to that FACT.

You have got to be one of the most narcissistic morons I have ever encountered to have such an inflated ego that you would go to this much effort to avoid just admitting you were wrong. But that's OK, you sure are providing me with some damn good laughs at how incredibly f--king stupid you are.
tim

Yates Center, KS

#96883 Mar 16, 2014
DAWG is a FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dawg I did not say "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant ... I said "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant and is nothing more then your desperate attempt to try and not look like a total moron because you were stupid as didn't use the right info"
I also said "The price of gas in Canada or any other country had no bearing on the SUBJECT of what we were paying here on Jan 20th 2009."
YOU are just trying to play a silly game of twist words and try to turn the subject into something completely different then what it was. What people were paying in Canada, Germany, Brazil, China, or any other country does not change the fact of what the cost of a gallon of gas was in the U.S..
No matter what you try to say, or how you try to twist words, or change the subject, the bottom line is the avg. price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. on Jan. 20th 2009 was $1.61. Period!! Not $3.60 like you tried to WRONGLY CLAIM.
What the cost was in any other country IS and ALWAYS will be COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to that FACT.
You have got to be one of the most narcissistic morons I have ever encountered to have such an inflated ego that you would go to this much effort to avoid just admitting you were wrong. But that's OK, you sure are providing me with some damn good laughs at how incredibly f--king stupid you are.
You are such an idiot I do not know why he even try's to explain things to you, just a loser low IQ teabagger drone wasting air do the world a favor and kill yourself.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#96884 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG wears PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!
Wrong. I said diesel was $3.60 in Ohio.
You lose once again.

#96885 Mar 17, 2014
DAWG is a FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dawg I did not say "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant ... I said "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant ...
I see. You did not say, "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant."

What you REALLY said was, "What people were paying in other countries is completely irrelevant."

Thanks for clearing up that point._8-)
fifth

Saint Peters, MO

#96886 Mar 17, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an idiot I do not know why he even try's to explain things to you, just a loser low IQ teabagger drone wasting air do the world a favor and kill yourself.
I read this thread from time to time. Wow, you all are brutal on this one. If it is a joke, that is sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whst do we want dead black people 32 min Inverter 1
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 38 min SobieskiSavedEurope 345
Al Sharpton Should Be OUT OF WORK 2 hr gallito del lugar 14
Despite Obama promises, Ferguson protesters say... 2 hr Silver Blade 485
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 2 hr xxxrayted 1,552
Driving While Black - And Poor 2 hr hardhead 55
Black People 3 hr squeezers 16
Tower Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tower Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tower Grove