|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

GOP Grease Our Palms wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
Savannah is getting more and more obcessed and pyschotic like the old Dan in Smithville...a new alias perhaps for our Tea Party Terrorists ? or is there just something in the water of Greater Trailer Lake-Smithville that makes people go insane?
Game Point
I am almost sure her mommie dropped her on her head when she was only 2 days old. And the tainted water is not helping her much either.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Oh Really Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>"Hey Stupid you need to go back and read everything after that" to understand the context of the argument. " Why didn't Savannah state from the gitgo that she wanted a link for post #93923. She never specified. Savannah raised 9 kinds of hell at me because my cited link from huffingtonpost did not post in #93923. I don't need to read everything after that. I already did. I posted about Jimmy Kimmel's hillarious video revealing how ignorant people are on that Obamacare vs. ACA are two separate programs. Savannah went totally nuclear. Yellow Dawg did not make an issue of no link. He was not badgering me. Savannah was.

If you had just made a post about presidential job performance ratings and used Gallop in the percentages you posted, and somebody posted (without replying to your post) asking for you to cite "that poll", would you not think that he was asking you to cite gallop again. Go read Savannah's post # 94034 and tell me that would not have been confusing for anyone. How would anyone know what "that poll" meant in a random post.

You are wrong. Go back and read her post #94034. She was calling me a full blown liar and making a big deal out of little of nothing. She even cited the huffingonpost articIe that did not post for me when I hit "post comment."

I owe her no damn apology. It was not my fault she was as clear as mud. I did not throw a fit about citing the source for post #93922, which was indicated in her post to me when she mentioned gallop. I had no idea that she wanted a citation for post #93923 because she never indicated which post she was talking about until late in the argument.

I had dropped the subject until you jumped on the bandwagon with your bullshit to stir it up again." You look like an assclown".
I never wanted or cared about your missing link you idiot. It was CB that first asked for one and then your buddy yellow Dawg that had a conniption over it demanding it from me. The only thing I said about it before Yellow Dawgs meltdown was I told CB to ask you for it since you made the original post. Then you came along claiming to have posted it and that was a lie. Now quit being an idiot over it.

You know I thought maybe, just maybe, you might be the one Liberal on this thread that had a little intelligence. Clearly I was wrong. You're just as dumb as Yellow Dawg and his sidekick.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>You and Dumbo were both wrong. There was nothing in Oh Really's 93923 post to indicate a poll as you blathered about in post 94034.

Here is Oh Really's post.
"I find this tidbit of info hillarious. Keep in mind that Obamcare and ACA are two different names for the same national healthcare program."

"OBAMACARE" vs. "AFFORDABLE CARE ACT - Buried in a union sponsored poll on Kentuckians' thoughts on Mitch McConnell and rail service: 65 percent view "Obamacare" unfavorably, compared with 48 percent who dislike the "Affordable Care Act." This wasn't a split sample - respondents were asked about the ACA directly after Obamacare.(h/t Emily Swanson)[United Transportation Union]

"I watched news people on tv interview people with the same questions. Most people interviewed had negative views on Obamacare, while they expressed more postive views for the American Healthcare Act. How can people be that ignorant?"

You and Dumbo both owe Oh Really an apology. The fact that she put quotes around the title "OBAMACARE" vs. "AFFORDABLE CARE ACT" should have been a clue for you that she was quoting text . Oh Really made you look retarded. You retaliated with a childish remark, by making this insult, "Yellow Dawg and his 10 year old sidekick are just a couple of idiots." Yeppers. I think you owe her a big apology.
Great another clueless idiot that doesn't know how to read. Her entire post was about a poll. It says it right there in plain English you incompetent moron. Learn to comprehend before inserting your worthless opinion where it is neither required or asked for.

I'm sorry she's an idiot and that she has an even bigger idiot like you making her look like a total idiot.

There ya go!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
truely = truly
pretains = pertains
childresn = childrens
sdisagrees = disagrees
elses = else’s
3million = 3 million (and 2 million are people that lost their policies because if ObamaCare. Nothing to brag about genius)
psopel = people
enroill = enroll
obcessive = obsessive
Savaanh = Savannah
Maybe you should spend less time on here acting like a 10 year old and sucking up to Yellow Dawg and more time paying attention in school to your spelling words. You are never going to pass the 5th grade if you keep this up.
Savannah Dan, we don't care how people spell words. As long as we get the jist of what they are saying, it matters not. We don't need a wanna be English slave master moderating our every word on this thread. Take a Xanax and lighten up and pull them panties out of your crotch. You will feel much better. And maybe you should practice what you preach. Maybe you should spend less time on here acting like a 10 year old and sucking up to your boyfried, Yellow Dawg.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I never wanted or cared about your missing link you idiot. It was CB that first asked for one and then your buddy yellow Dawg that had a conniption over it demanding it from me. The only thing I said about it before Yellow Dawgs meltdown was I told CB to ask you for it since you made the original post. Then you came along claiming to have posted it and that was a lie. Now quit being an idiot over it.
You know I thought maybe, just maybe, you might be the one Liberal on this thread that had a little intelligence. Clearly I was wrong. You're just as dumb as Yellow Dawg and his sidekick.
Too late to backtrack now, Savannah Dan. Your posts are written in stone on topix forever for all to see. Now who's lying like a rug, Savannah Danny? YOU! If you never wanted or cared about Oh Really's link, then you would not have demanded that she give her one and declaring that unless she did, you would right her off as a liar and a fake.

Leave CB and Yellow Dawg out of it. You were the one making demands about her not posting a link to her post. She has not posted in a while now. I don't think she is still on here. And even if she is, she said she would totally ignore you. I certainly would if I were her. Let's face it. You shit and stepped in it. Now you have to live with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Ooops. I meant ...then you would not have demanded that she give you one (link). . .
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Wisconsin GOP Gov. Scott Walker’s Policies Lead To Nearly $1 Billion Surplus, Wants To Give It Back To The Taxpayers…

http://weaselzippers.us/wisconsin-gop-gov-sco...
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late to backtrack now, Savannah Dan. Your posts are written in stone on topix forever for all to see. Now who's lying like a rug, Savannah Danny? YOU! If you never wanted or cared about Oh Really's link, then you would not have demanded that she give her one and declaring that unless she did, you would right her off as a liar and a fake.
Leave CB and Yellow Dawg out of it. You were the one making demands about her not posting a link to her post. She has not posted in a while now. I don't think she is still on here. And even if she is, she said she would totally ignore you. I certainly would if I were her. Let's face it. You shit and stepped in it. Now you have to live with it.
Then quote the post where I demanded it. You cant because you are a liar as well. But go ahead quote the post along with the post number and link to it. Don't make excuses, dont cop out, dont run and hide. Anything short of that makes you a liar just like your BFF Yellow Dawg.

As a matter of fact, creating a screen name to pretend you are someone different because nobody pays attention to you doesnt hide who you are either. So until you put up, you along with all the garbage you post as the child will still be ignored.
Savannah

Trimble, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Oh Really Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey Stupid you need to go back and read everything after that" to understand the context of the argument. " Why didn't Savannah state from the gitgo that she wanted a link for post #93923. She never specified. Savannah raised 9 kinds of hell at me because my cited link from huffingtonpost did not post in #93923. I don't need to read everything after that. I already did. I posted about Jimmy Kimmel's hillarious video revealing how ignorant people are on that Obamacare vs. ACA are two separate programs. Savannah went totally nuclear. Yellow Dawg did not make an issue of no link. He was not badgering me. Savannah was.
If you had just made a post about presidential job performance ratings and used Gallop in the percentages you posted, and somebody posted (without replying to your post) asking for you to cite "that poll", would you not think that he was asking you to cite gallop again. Go read Savannah's post # 94034 and tell me that would not have been confusing for anyone. How would anyone know what "that poll" meant in a random post.
You are wrong. Go back and read her post #94034. She was calling me a full blown liar and making a big deal out of little of nothing. She even cited the huffingonpost articIe that did not post for me when I hit "post comment."
I owe her no damn apology. It was not my fault she was as clear as mud. I did not throw a fit about citing the source for post #93922, which was indicated in her post to me when she mentioned gallop. I had no idea that she wanted a citation for post #93923 because she never indicated which post she was talking about until late in the argument.
I had dropped the subject until you jumped on the bandwagon with your bullshit to stir it up again." You look like an assclown".
Now I feel sorry for you. Having the the jerk from St Louis going ingocnito to take your side should be embarrassing for you. He is even more clueless then you are. IF that is even possible.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Savannah wrote:
<quoted text> ... I am done with this thread after tonight. It's a joke.
It IS amusing how easily we OWN you.

"Done with this thread after tonight"? You do not have the willpower.

Or perhaps you meant that you will resurrect with an alias? THAT I can believe. ROFL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Wisconsin GOP Gov. Scott Walker’s Policies Lead To Nearly $1 Billion Surplus, Wants To Give It Back To The Taxpayers…
http://weaselzippers.us/wisconsin-gop-gov-sco...
Here is a headline article linked on your "weezelzipping" link:

North Korea Confirms It Has Landed A Man On The Sun

http://weaselzippers.us/north-korea-confirms-...

Now THAT is but another TRUE "weezelzip" story you can depend upon ... of course ... assuming you are "Brain Dead."

NOW I GET IT! ALL your "weezelzipping" articles are spoofs! AND YOU FELL FOR THEM, "Brain Dead"! ROFL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anyone you don't think is Dan? My god you St Louis retard you have accused dozens of people of being Dan. Dan must have really f*cked you up.
You are nothing but DANS BITCH!!!
I think that, in reality, "JIMBO" is Dan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Page 4397
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about shine, Obama comes to mind. Obama's ratings are now below Bush when he was in office.

(Oh Really's Reply to Impeach Obama) 93922
Oh contraire, maxipad. If you do, by mistake on your part, ever get anything factual, we will set off whistles and sirens to let you know. But as long as you have been on topix vomiting your bs, I highly doubt we will ever have to use those whistles or sirens.

Obama's approval ratings have always been higher than Bush's ratings. Good luck on slipping your next round of lies in on us.

According to Gallop, Bush left Office with a 25% approval rating, which was the lowest rating of any president in history.

According to Gallop, Obama's lowest approval rating was 38%.

Page 4397
(Oh Really's Wrote:) 93923 I find this tidbit of info hillarious. Keep in mind that Obamcare and ACA are two different names for the same national healthcare program.

"OBAMACARE" vs. "AFFORDABLE CARE ACT" - Buried in a union sponsored poll on Kentuckians' thoughts on Mitch McConnell and rail service: 65 percent view "Obamacare" unfavorably, compared with 48 percent who dislike the "Affordable Care Act." This wasn't a split sample - respondents were asked about the ACA directly after Obamacare.(h/t Emily Swanson)[United Transportation Union]"

I watched news people on tv interview people with the same questions. Most people interviewed had negative views on Obamacare, while they expressed more postive views for the American Healthcare Act. How can people be that ignorant?

Page 4398
CB can see both sides wrote to you:
<quoted text>What source {"they"} are you referring.

(Your reply to CB)93946
Why don't you ask "Oh Really" since he was the one who brought it up and posted a poll result with no source. Or better yet, do what I did, since he posted no source, I went and found it myself. It wasn't that hard to find.

Enjoy yourself!

**Savannah, from page 4398 through page 4402, you bantered back and forth with Yellow Dawg Democrat. At this point, you had made a post using 3 poll results as references to your post and was arguing with Yellow Dawg about it in post 93951 (next post down). CB was asking you what "they" source you were referring to in post 93946 (next post up). You told him to Ask Oh Really.

Page 4398
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah," and its other brethren on here, are not literate enough to cite sources or links supporting their usual bloviation. They figure that, if their keyboards will hold still long enough, the mere typing of their delusional bloviation makes it true.

(Your reply to Yellow Dawg) 93951
Here is an idea then Yellow Dawg. Instead of running your mouth, prove those 3 polls results that I posted are wrong. I bet you can't. Not because they are in fact 100% accurate as I found the published source the research company that conducted the poll but rather you are incapable of anything other then making mockery comments and pathetic attempts at being a comedian.

Go ahead, give it a try Yellow Dawg, I'm daring you. Or prove me right and stick to your usual comments.

(pssssssst.....either way you are going to prove me right. If you do find the research paper you will see that I was 100% accurate in what I posted or you will do what you always do. Either way, it will be Savannah 3 Yellow Dawg 0......I win again!!!!)

Page 4402
You wrote) 94034
P.S. Still waiting for you to show me where you said that poll was from Gallup and how the "two unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. If you continue to hide from answering to those I will take that as your admission you are nothing but a full blown liar who can nothing but repeat DNC talking points.

***Savannah Dan, 4 pages after Oh Really's post 93922 you wrote post 94034 (above). Oh Really read it and replied to you by posting 93922 again. After all, the subject of your post fit her 93922 Gallup post. Do you understand now how you caused the confusion now.
JIMBO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>It IS amusing how easily we OWN you.

"Done with this thread after tonight"? You do not have the willpower.

Or perhaps you meant that you will resurrect with an alias? THAT I can believe. ROFL!
You don't own anyone. You are owned by everyone. I own you, Norton owns you, BDL owns you, Clinton Obama Agenda owns you, Dan owns you, your own stupidity owns you.

When it comes to this forum you are at the bottom of the pecking order. Hell the next new person that comes on here already owns you. That's how far down the order of importance you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

OMG

Page 4397
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about shine, Obama comes to mind. Obama's ratings are now below Bush when he was in office.

(Oh Really's Reply to Impeach Obama) 93922
Oh contraire, maxipad. If you do, by mistake on your part, ever get anything factual, we will set off whistles and sirens to let you know. But as long as you have been on topix vomiting your bs, I highly doubt we will ever have to use those whistles or sirens.

Obama's approval ratings have always been higher than Bush's ratings. Good luck on slipping your next round of lies in on us.

According to Gallop, Bush left Office with a 25% approval rating, which was the lowest rating of any president in history.

According to Gallop, Obama's lowest approval rating was 38%.

Page 4397
(Oh Really's Wrote:) 93923 I find this tidbit of info hillarious. Keep in mind that Obamcare and ACA are two different names for the same national healthcare program.

"OBAMACARE" vs. "AFFORDABLE CARE ACT" - Buried in a union sponsored poll on Kentuckians' thoughts on Mitch McConnell and rail service: 65 percent view "Obamacare" unfavorably, compared with 48 percent who dislike the "Affordable Care Act." This wasn't a split sample - respondents were asked about the ACA directly after Obamacare.(h/t Emily Swanson)[United Transportation Union]"

I watched news people on tv interview people with the same questions. Most people interviewed had negative views on Obamacare, while they expressed more postive views for the American Healthcare Act. How can people be that ignorant?

Page 4398
CB can see both sides wrote to you:
<quoted text>What source {"they"} are you referring.

(Your reply to CB)93946
Why don't you ask "Oh Really" since he was the one who brought it up and posted a poll result with no source. Or better yet, do what I did, since he posted no source, I went and found it myself. It wasn't that hard to find.

Enjoy yourself!

**Savannah, from page 4398 through page 4402, you bantered back and forth with Yellow Dawg Democrat. At this point, you had made a post using 3 poll results as references to your post and was arguing with Yellow Dawg about it in post 93951 (next post down). CB was asking you what "they" source you were referring to in post 93946 (next post up). You told him to Ask Oh Really.

Page 4398
<quoted text>
"Savannah," and its other brethren on here, are not literate enough to cite sources or links supporting their usual bloviation. They figure that, if their keyboards will hold still long enough, the mere typing of their delusional bloviation makes it true.

(Your reply to Yellow Dawg) 93951
Here is an idea then Yellow Dawg. Instead of running your mouth, prove those 3 polls results that I posted are wrong. I bet you can't. Not because they are in fact 100% accurate as I found the published source the research company that conducted the poll but rather you are incapable of anything other then making mockery comments and pathetic attempts at being a comedian.

Go ahead, give it a try Yellow Dawg, I'm daring you. Or prove me right and stick to your usual comments.

(pssssssst.....either way you are going to prove me right. If you do find the research paper you will see that I was 100% accurate in what I posted or you will do what you always do. Either way, it will be Savannah 3 Yellow Dawg 0......I win again!!!!)

Page 4402
You wrote) 94034
P.S. Still waiting for you to show me where you said that poll was from Gallup and how the "two unfunded wars" caused the economic meltdown. If you continue to hide from answering to those I will take that as your admission you are nothing but a full blown liar who can nothing but repeat DNC talking points.

***Savannah Dan, 4 pages after Oh Really's post 93922 you wrote post 94034 (above). Oh Really read it and replied to you by posting 93922 again. After all, the subject of your post fit her 93922 Gallup post. Do you understand now how you caused the confusion now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

JIMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I am Dan to? ROFLMAO!!!
Why don't you all do us a favor and just shut up for once. Better yet go find somewhere and just die you worthless troll. All you do is litter this forum 24/7 with your worthless drivel you monkey dick. You're nothing but a waste of f*cking space. If you died tomorrow no one would even miss you except for the St Louis retard. Oh wait, that's you, and you can't miss yourself.
Now go f*ck yourself assclown.
I think you pushed Dumbo's buttons real good this time Dawg. ROFL

Game Point!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

I think my post to point out Savannah's errors in judgment posted twice. Good deal. Now she can't claim she did not see it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Not hardly, doll. The post you were bitching about not having a link for reference was her Obamacare vs the ACA post 93923. There was no wording at all about a poll in that post. The post where she used the Gallup Poll was post 93922. You are still confused, Savannah Dan, while you attack me for pointing that fact out. You caused the ruckus yourself by not paying attention to what you had posted and when.
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Great another clueless idiot that doesn't know how to read. Her entire post was about a poll. It says it right there in plain English you incompetent moron. Learn to comprehend before inserting your worthless opinion where it is neither required or asked for.
I'm sorry she's an idiot and that she has an even bigger idiot like you making her look like a total idiot.
There ya go!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Sorry to pop your bubble, hon, but I am new to topix. I just signed up January 14, 2014. I just got home from Afghanistan and hoped to enjoy this political thread. But what I found instead was you acting like you are a princess and all we peasants must bow down to your every word. Well it don't work like that here on topix. I see this is a dog eat dog thread. You are worse than everybody put together with your loud mouthy opinions. I did post the posts and post numbers to answer your bully demands (posted 3 times accidentally). Now go read them and learn about your mistakes, hon.
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quote the post where I demanded it. You cant because you are a liar as well. But go ahead quote the post along with the post number and link to it. Don't make excuses, dont cop out, dont run and hide. Anything short of that makes you a liar just like your BFF Yellow Dawg.
As a matter of fact, creating a screen name to pretend you are someone different because nobody pays attention to you doesnt hide who you are either. So until you put up, you along with all the garbage you post as the child will still be ignored.
Impeach Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

GOPer Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah Dan, we don't care how people spell words. As long as we get the jist of what they are saying, it matters not. We don't need a wanna be English slave master moderating our every word on this thread. Take a Xanax and lighten up and pull them panties out of your crotch. You will feel much better. And maybe you should practice what you preach. Maybe you should spend less time on here acting like a 10 year old and sucking up to your boyfried, Yellow Dawg.
Typical anti-feminist left wing liberal Demonratic pig!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:33PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Tower Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tower Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tower Grove