Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92751 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient. Christianity's NT verse that teaches its believers not to look elsewhere, lest the be accursed. Wow! In other words, if you question or doubt anything christianity teaches you, you are backslidden and damned! That is one way to keep people from seeking God's TRUTH.
Paul, now Consevative Christian, I, too, used to be a christian. But I was smart enough not to allow myself to be trapped with only the NT as a source. I believe in the God of Avraham Aveinu, just not your jesus. And I could care less what you think about it.
I, too, can post Scripture" Try this one out from the original Hebrew texts (Torah).
Exodus 20: 2-6
(1) God spoke all these statement, saying:
(2) I am HASHEM, your God, Who has taken you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
(3) You shall not recognize the gods of others in My presence.
(4) You shall not make yourself a carved image nor any likeness of that which is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the water beneath the earth.
(5) You shall not prostrate yourself to them or worship them, for I am HASHEM, your God---a jealous God, who visits the sin of the fathers upon children to the third and fourth generations, for My enemies;
(6) but Who shows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love Me and observe My commandments.
You recognize and worship a strange god you call jesus
You have pictures and images of jesus and angels hanging in your places of worship and homes.
Christianity did not show kindness for thousands of generatioins to those who love HIM and observe HIS commandements. Instead, christians had a mission to slaughter anyone they deemed as an unbeliever or witch.
So I don't believe your standing with God is a positive one, because you belong to a man-made religion that has a violent bloody record.
NIV
Exodus 20:2-6
And God spoke all these words:
2. "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3. You shall have no other gods before me.
4. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6.but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

The OT is under the Law, the NT is under the period of Grace (after Jesus Christ died on the Cross for all our sins, even you)

I don't know where you come up with your weird ideas. I read in one of your other posts that you do not believe in prophecy? I think that is what you said without going back to look. If you would check your history, you will find there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled that humanly could not have happened......only by the grace of God. The Lord could come back at any moment. That is a prophecy that is going to happen! It is called the Rapture (catching away). I wanted to clarify that before you tell me the word rapture is not in the Bible. The meaning is the same.
You said that you used to be a Christian. I am sorry but I doubt that you ever really were. Either that or Satan has you by the tail and has messed up your mind. I am not a preacher, teacher or a bible scholar but I believe Jesus Christ is my Savior!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92752 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop posting your religious opinions, because you, spiritually blinded person, cannot teach others.
I did not interpret anything. I posted 6 verses from Exodus (The Stone Edition Torah orignal Hebrew texts). The interpretation was not mine. There was nothing to interpret. The words came straight out of the Torah. There is no other biblical texts more pure than the original Hebrew/Aramaic texts.
So you are saying if I don't believe in your jesus, I am spiritually blind. In other words, you are saying that anybody who believes in any other religion on earth, besides christianity, is spiritually blind, because they do not believe the way you do. BINGO!
Your arrogance dimishes your credibility.
Thanks for making my point so profoundly.
I just want to make a comment:
Absolutely, Christianity, the belief in Jesus Christ is the one and only true religion (and I hate the word religion)! I mean, really, what else is there to worship? God sent his Son to earth to die for us. Has anybody else done that? NO! Why don't you just ask God to open your heart and mind and he will take the blinders off your eyes.

CHEERS!
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#92753 Jan 2, 2014
http://www.castlereport.us/2014-economic-pred ...

Darrell Castle talks about the U.S. economy and what lies ahead for 2014.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92754 Jan 2, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Satan
Gal. 1:8 But even if we [Shlichim, emissaries of Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach] or a malach from Shomayim should pose as maggidim [for Moshiach] and make a hachrazah (proclamation) to you of a "Besuras HaGeulah" other than that Besuras HaGeulah which we preached to you, let such a one be ARUR HAISH ("Cursed is the man," YEHOSHUA 6:26) and set under cherem (ban of destruction) and onesh Gehinnom (damnation).
9 As we have previously said, and now again I say, if any one preaches a "Besuras HaGeulah" to you other than that which you received, let him be ARUR HAISH and be consigned to onesh Gehinnom. OJB
Thanks for the compliment, Paul. The christian devil "Lucifer" means "bringer of light." So does that tell you how screwed up you christians are in your thinking.

Gehinnom (Gehinnah) does not mean damnation in Hebrew. Gehinnom does not mean hell, either, even though christianity took the Hebrew term and used it as a name for their hell.

Gehinnim is a place where the soul goes after death for rectification of the soul. The reason being is that an impure soul canot enter Gan Eden. Therefore, one's soul must pass through Gehinnah for no more than a time period equal to 11 months, after which it then enters Gan Eden to study with HaTzadikim and connect with HaShem. There are multiple levels of Heaven (Shamayim) in which no human soul may enter into the higher levels of Keter.

I have studied Hebrew, Judaism, and other religions for years. So don't try to impress me with your Hebrew terms.

Malach (angel)
Geula (exile)
HaMoshiach (the Messiah)
Rebbe (Rav)
Melech (King)
Rasha (evil person)
Maggidim (Messenger)
Gehinnom (temporary place of purification)
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92755 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, Christianity, the belief in Jesus Christ is the one and only true religion (and I hate the word religion)! I mean, really, what else is there to worship? God sent his Son to earth to die for us. Has anybody else done that? NO! Why don't you just ask God to open your heart and mind and he will take the blinders off your eyes.
CHEERS!
You poor, misguided fool. I pity anybody who could be so naive as to believe christianity is the only true path to connect with Hashem (The Name, God).
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92756 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NIV
Exodus 20:2-6
And God spoke all these words:
2. "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3. You shall have no other gods before me.
4. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6.but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
The OT is under the Law, the NT is under the period of Grace (after Jesus Christ died on the Cross for all our sins, even you)
I don't know where you come up with your weird ideas. I read in one of your other posts that you do not believe in prophecy? I think that is what you said without going back to look. If you would check your history, you will find there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled that humanly could not have happened......only by the grace of God. The Lord could come back at any moment. That is a prophecy that is going to happen! It is called the Rapture (catching away). I wanted to clarify that before you tell me the word rapture is not in the Bible. The meaning is the same.
You said that you used to be a Christian. I am sorry but I doubt that you ever really were. Either that or Satan has you by the tail and has messed up your mind. I am not a preacher, teacher or a bible scholar but I believe Jesus Christ is my Savior!
CHEERS!
You darn skippy HaTorah is the past, present, and future LAWS of GOD for all of eternity! God said, "I change not." So if God has not changed anything in Torah, why do you christians think you can change the Law of God by adding a false god and religion to God's established Laws. By doing so, you have made God a liar. God Forbid!

But christianity will tell you that you are grafted in under a new convenant (replacement theology). God never made any "new covenant". HE made a covenant with Israel and with Noach. End of story. NO NEW COVENANT exists, except in the doctrine of christianity. What christianity did was add to God's Word. God said not to add one letter or subtract one letter of HaTorah, so how do you explain around it. You CAN'T. You have done exactly what the the mormons and islam did. YOU ADDED YOUR OWN WORDS TO GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE IDOLATORS!

Yet you call me Satan. May God have mercy on your souls.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92757 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor, misguided fool. I pity anybody who could be so naive as to believe christianity is the only true path to connect with Hashem (The Name, God).
Do you have a 'religion'? If so, what is it?
CHEERS!
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92758 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you come up with your weird ideas. I read in one of your other posts that you do not believe in prophecy? I think that is what you said without going back to look. If you would check your history, you will find there are many prophecies that have been fulfilled that humanly could not have happened......only by the grace of God
Go back and read it again, Norton. I said Malachi was the last prophet of God. I also said that prophecy ended with Malachi, because God HIMSELF removed it from mankind. I have checked my history, Norton. Perhaps you should do the same.

The prophesies that have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled today are the prophecies that the prophets made in the OT. If anybody today claims to be a prophet, he is most definitely a false prophet full of lies and deceit.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92759 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
My eyes are wide open, Norton. That is why I can see through your christian deception. You are the one with blinders on so tight that you are afraid to take them off and see reality. So keep your blinders on, Norton. You can thump your NT for the rest of your life and it ain't gonna' save you from being an idolator.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92760 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You darn skippy HaTorah is the past, present, and future LAWS of GOD for all of eternity! God said, "I change not." So if God has not changed anything in Torah, why do you christians think you can change the Law of God by adding a false god and religion to God's established Laws. By doing so, you have made God a liar. God Forbid!
But christianity will tell you that you are grafted in under a new convenant (replacement theology). God never made any "new covenant". HE made a covenant with Israel and with Noach. End of story. NO NEW COVENANT exists, except in the doctrine of christianity. What christianity did was add to God's Word. God said not to add one letter or subtract one letter of HaTorah, so how do you explain around it. You CAN'T. You have done exactly what the the mormons and islam did. YOU ADDED YOUR OWN WORDS TO GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES. YOU ARE IDOLATORS!
Yet you call me Satan. May God have mercy on your souls.
OK! Revelation 22:18-21
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes I am coming soon."
Amen, Come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.

Yeah, written in the book of REVELATION! NEW TESTAMENT!

cheers!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92761 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read it again, Norton. I said Malachi was the last prophet of God. I also said that prophecy ended with Malachi, because God HIMSELF removed it from mankind. I have checked my history, Norton. Perhaps you should do the same.
The prophesies that have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled today are the prophecies that the prophets made in the OT. If anybody today claims to be a prophet, he is most definitely a false prophet full of lies and deceit.
Well, I guess we agree on something. There are no prophets today! Only false prophets!

CHEERS!
GOP controls your Vaginas

Saint Louis, MO

#92762 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
We've asked you yours...numerous times and you never respond...why????

Jack Van Impe and a Non-Christian Mormon Glenn Beck is all you can be tied down on... Why???

You are Norton Koresh

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92763 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... Joshua means Savior. So in the NT we find the name Jesus. This is the Greek equivalent to the Hebrew Jehovah-Joshua or God the Savior....
"Jesus" is Greek? Do tell! Wait until the Romans find out about THIS!

#92764 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast, Max. The republicans are doing dire damage to the country through the House. God help us all if they gain control of Congress and the Presidency. The Tea Party would be 100X worse than GW Bush, and he damn near bankrupted the country with his 2 needless wars that are still costing us billions weekly.
I "Judge" this comment: "Brilliant!" ... "Helpful!" ... "Agree!" ... "True!" ... "Shows How Bad Bush43 Was!"
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92765 Jan 2, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I honor the covenant God made with Noach, The 7 Universal Laws for mankind. The laws of Noach are the laws upon which the United States Law is based. President Ronald Reagan acknowledged these laws as being the foundation of U.S. Law. Jews and gentiles are bound by these laws. Gentiles are only bound by these 7 laws. Jews are bound by 613 commandments with the 7 laws included.

These are the same laws God gave to Adam and Chava after they were kicked out of Gan Eden. These same laws were given to Noach. God made one addition to the laws when he gave them to Noach--not to eat the limb torn from a live animal. Before the flood, God did not allow people to eat meat. After the flood HE allowed it.

Do not murder.
Do not steal.
Do not worship false gods.
Do not be sexually immoral (forbidden sexual acts are traditionally interpreted to include incest, sodomy, male homosexual sex acts and adultery)
Do not eat anything of the body of an unslaughtered animal (This is a humanitarian command; in many regions the practice was to cut meat from animals still alive, despite the suffering caused.)
Do not blaspheme.
Set up righteous and honest courts and apply fair justice in judging offenders.

Any person who lives according to these laws is known as "the righteous among the gentiles". This refers to those who have acquired knowledge of God and act in accordance with the Noahide laws.

#92766 Jan 2, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
Oh Really since you are spiritually blind I will rely on Sheperd's Chapel they encourage you check out their teachings.
From the Shepherd's Chapel in Gravette, AR we have been presenting our Father's Word via satellite since 1985 ... Pastor Arnold Murray

Everyone knows that Pastor Murray was one of the apostles, don'tcha know?
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92767 Jan 2, 2014
GOP controls your Vaginas wrote:
<quoted text>
We've asked you yours...numerous times and you never respond...why????
Jack Van Impe and a Non-Christian Mormon Glenn Beck is all you can be tied down on... Why???
You are Norton Koresh
I've told you mine..........numerous times. CHRISTIAN! I can't make it much plainer than that. I am not a Mormon, Buddhist (sp), Jehovah Witness, etc...! I only go to Christian churches. I do not care to tell you which one because you would have some smart remark to make. A Christian church is one that believe in Christian doctrine!

CHEERS!

#92768 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that "they" have been trying to destroy christianity for hundreds of years. Now you say turn on the tv and look how "they" are taking God out of everything. There was no tv hundreds of years ago. You need to stop watching O'liely on Fox Fake News create fake crises where none exits.
Nobody is trying to destroy christianity or removing God out of anything. Religion and Secular matters do not mix. Nor should they ever do so. That is why the founders dilineated the Separation of Church and State Clause into the Constitution. Today, we have a Tea Party who are legislating their religious beliefs into law, which is a direct violation of the Constitution. How would you christians respond to a Muslim radical faction in Congress that passed a law requiring all females to wear a burka? Now do you get it? No religious group of any religion, who happens to be in congress, should be able to legislate their religious beliefs.
Did "In God We Trust" disappear off your paper money, Norton? No it did not.
Did anybody lock the church doors so you could not go there and worship? Of course not.
Did anybody make a law forbidding you to meet outside your church and study in groups? Nope
So how do you figure anybody is trying to destroy christianity now or for hundreds of years in the past, when it was the christians who murdered and mamed those they deemed were nonbelievers for over a thousand years. Your reasoning is bs.
Your ramblings about the names of God and what they represent in the OT are totally unsubstantiated and false. You continue to reveal to me that you are totally ignorant in your analysis of HaTorah and your NT. All you christians do is sit on the church pews and soak up everything the preachers tell you to believe. Then you take Scriptures out of context and quote verse after verse to all of us, when you don't have a clue about the true historical or spiritual meaning of those verses.
The name, Jesus, descended down from the half man/half god Olympian gods (Zeus>Jezues>Jesus). Don't take my word for it, Norton. Go look it up for yourself. There is no excuse to remain ignorant about your own religion when you have the internet (information highway) at your fingertips.
The Romans made christianity (origin; pagan Mithraism) the state religion to stop the fighting between the pagans and christians in order to appease appease the masses of believers and pagans, which gave the Roman rulers more power and control over its people.
Therefore, until you can discuss chrisitanity in a realistic manner with knowledge, don't bother to post any more of your hocky puck bs to me.
Cheers!
Some Christians enjoy pretending that they are martyrs and oppressed.
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92769 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I honor the covenant God made with Noach, The 7 Universal Laws for mankind. The laws of Noach are the laws upon which the United States Law is based. President Ronald Reagan acknowledged these laws as being the foundation of U.S. Law. Jews and gentiles are bound by these laws. Gentiles are only bound by these 7 laws. Jews are bound by 613 commandments with the 7 laws included.
These are the same laws God gave to Adam and Chava after they were kicked out of Gan Eden. These same laws were given to Noach. God made one addition to the laws when he gave them to Noach--not to eat the limb torn from a live animal. Before the flood, God did not allow people to eat meat. After the flood HE allowed it.
Do not murder.
Do not steal.
Do not worship false gods.
Do not be sexually immoral (forbidden sexual acts are traditionally interpreted to include incest, sodomy, male homosexual sex acts and adultery)
Do not eat anything of the body of an unslaughtered animal (This is a humanitarian command; in many regions the practice was to cut meat from animals still alive, despite the suffering caused.)
Do not blaspheme.
Set up righteous and honest courts and apply fair justice in judging offenders.
Any person who lives according to these laws is known as "the righteous among the gentiles". This refers to those who have acquired knowledge of God and act in accordance with the Noahide laws.
Good people don't go to heaven because they are 'good' because nobody is good enough to do that. We are all sinners and can only go to heaven by the grace of God. That is believing that Jesus Christ died on the Cross and covered our sins by his blood. We are not under the Law now..........we are under the period of Grace.

CHEERS!

#92770 Jan 2, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text> I simply meant the spiritually blind cannot be teaching others. Your interpretation would be incorrect. You said you denied Jesus, so you are spiritually blind. My eyes are open, I know what I'm reading in your posts. It would not be pleasing to our creator. Peace be with you. You're in my prayers.
"It would not be pleasing to our creator."

WHOA! Now "Christian Conservative" is speaking for his GOD!

Remember what happened to Herod? Beware, "Christian Conservative":

Acts 12:21 (KJV) And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. Act 12:22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man. Act 12:23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheboons 3 hr shontelle 14
News Ferguson protester featured in iconic photo dies 7 hr exposing florissant 15
News Dead mana s dream still unfulfilled 21 hr MaceotheBOY 13
News Black Lives Matter founders to be awarded 2017 ... Thu White Chick 3
News Another Ferguson activist dies under cloud of s... Thu Captain 8
who are you Wed GoodGuyLooking 1
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... May 24 Weewoowaah 5

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages