Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92721 Jan 2, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
To show that all of your comments are false, I will show that above particular statement is false:
Bush41 had to service the national debt into which Ronald Reagan thrust us.
Bush43 had to service the national debt into which Ronald Reagan and Bush41 thrust us -- PLUS the national debt into which Bush43 himself thrust us, what with his two wars which were never paid for.
These four articles explain it:
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
http://zfacts.com/node/106
http://zfacts.com/node/449
http://zfacts.com/node/450
These are Republican Presidents catering to and working with Demonrats.

It cost them their reputation and one of them a 2nd term.

Currently Republicans have the House. They need the senate and Presidency to do this country any good. Hope will be coming in November and 2016!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92722 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I "Judge" this comment to be "Brilliant!" ... "Amusing!" ... "Right On!" ... "Agree!" ... "Pins 'Norton's' Tail to a Wall!" ... "Game Point!"
(Happy New Year, "Oh Really!")
Trading sides in the Game. Now "Dawg" bends over to take in"Oh really's" point!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92723 Jan 2, 2014
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> O.K. Obama has nothing to do with anything negative in America. His 5 years have nothing to do with any problems in America. The debt that has increased has nothing to do with Obama. The last 5 years have been the best in American history. The unemployment rate, entitlement increases, African Americans and women unemployment and wage decreases have nothing to do with Obama. We can only hope the 22nd Amendment will be repealed before the 2016 election. The ACA is perfect and everyone will benefit. Debt servicing never applies to any Republican President, only Obama. Obama has always been transparent and never lied or mislead the American people. Abortion and legalized pot is good for humanity. Taking from the wealthy and giving it to others, even those who do not deserve it is sound policy for our future. Millions living off the Government is a productive formula for success. You are not a veteran , 80, or or smart at all. You are just a disgruntled man.
Obama spends millions in propanganda to get this message out and as suprising as it is, it works on the ignorant and uninformed!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92724 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
... and WHAT? Did you lose your "foothold" and fall without completing your thought?
Typical.
Here's what!

The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.

Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.

But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
Zeitgeist

Farmington, MO

#92725 Jan 2, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently Republicans have the House. They need the senate and Presidency to do this country any good. Hope will be coming in November and 2016!
zfacts = Steven Stroft = Obama Campaign Contributor = http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contri... = democrat = funnel user = yellow dog
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92726 Jan 2, 2014
tea publican wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Toilet Brain, your B.S. above is not true on this forum. Max, also known as Clinton-Obama Agenda, is a convicted felon. You both seem to think a great deal alike, or should I say believe anything that is against the Democratic Party. Collect that government cheese Max, and keep posting your B.S. with Toilet Brain.
Funny, and if I was a convicted felon you should embrace me as one of your own!

The left knows they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy and foreign policy.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#92727 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
1. So you say that Ronald Reagan was not a "true" Republican?
2. So you say that George H. W. Bush was not a "true" Republican?
3. So you say that George W. Bush was not a "true" Republican?
4. So you say that there has not been a "true" Republican president in office since Gerald Ford in 1977?

Whooo Eeeee! How has this country survived over the past 36 years without a "true" Republican president? Looks like we don't even NEED THEM!

#92728 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text> ... Currently Republicans have the House. They need the senate and Presidency to do this country any good....!
To do this country any good? Like the terrorist "Tea Partiers" downgraded the credit rating of the United States FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY?

Like the terrorist "Tea Partiers" shut the government down? And whined, "We thought we should get something out of the shutdown!"

I hate to disagree with you, old chap, but I do not think those antics did "this country any good."

#92729 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Trading sides in the Game. Now "Dawg" bends over to take in"Oh really's" point!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Not really. I have not previously stated this, but despite the fact I think that "Oh Really" has studied religion a great deal and has shown that she has the knowledge to demolish the uncritical clueless "faith" of "Norton," nevertheless I do not entirely agree with "Oh Really."

However, I will fight for her right to believe in her own religious convictions (as I would "Norton," if he had any which he has ever exhibited.)

#92730 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Obama spends millions in propanganda to get this message out and as suprising as it is, it works on the ignorant and uninformed!
I take that to mean that it has worked on you?

#92731 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's what!
The Clinton-Obama agenda has already done more damage to the American people/country than all terrorist organizations combined.
Left wing, liberal, Demonrats are for expansive/intrusive government.
They are anti-religious freedoms.
They are racist .
They are Anti-feminism.
They are the economic terrorists of the middle class.
They are the environmental loons.
They are anti- prosperity and growth.
They are evolving gay activists.
They are the destroyers of patriotic pride.
But they are just a minority and the new Republicans have a foothold to take over in 2014 and 2016.
You don't hear this saying much anymore, but "Max" -- YOUR NEEDLE IS STUCK!

Repeating your propaganda does not make it true, but it does show that you have studied Hitler's Propaganda Minister Doktor Paul Joseph Goebbels, and are following his principles.

(And, by the way -- you have lost your footing, too!_8-)

#92732 Jan 2, 2014
Zeitgeist wrote:
<quoted text>
zfacts = Steven Stroft = Obama Campaign Contributor = http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contri... = democrat = funnel user = yellow dog
ROFL! I am everyone, everything, and everywhere! It is good to have my talent appreciated!_8-)

#92733 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Funny, and if I was a convicted felon you should embrace me as one of your own!
The left knows they can't compete with conservative arguments about the economy and foreign policy.
Really? I was unaware that the Republicans even HAVE any arguments about the economy and foreign policy anymore. Here is Bush43's foreign policy:

http://www.hermes-press.com/BushKiss2.jpg

Kiss up to the oil!
Norton

Yates Center, KS

#92734 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Indullge me, Norton, Explain who it is that you think has been trying to destroy christianity for hundreds of years.
Which religion, throughout its history, has killed more people? The Inquisition and the Crusades are evidence of the killing missions of christianity. The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine who died in 430 AD.
And let us not forget about the centuries of "witch" torturing and killing by Christianity. And the killings continued right through the post-medieval period.
Numerically and statistically speaking, Christian Civilization is the bloodiest and most violent of all civilizations in all of history, and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths.
So tell me, Norton. who has tried to stomp out christianity for hundred of years?
All you have to do is turn on the TV and you can see how they are trying to destroy Christianity..........like taking the reference to God out of everything! Most wars are about religion!
Now, as far as the lineage goes, I am not an authority on that and I really don't see what you are saying proves anything.
However, all through Gen. 1 the term "God" is used to refer to the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Beginning in chapter 2 we have a new name of Deity "LORD GOD" or Jehovah God, which is often used in the OT. The word JEHOVAH is made up of two Hebrew words, Jahweh and Havah. Jahweh is the word for "I AM". Exodus 3:6, 13-14.
Jahweh is the eternal, pre-existent I AM. Joshua means Savior. So in the NT we find the name Jesus. This is the Greek equivalent to the Hebrew Jehovah-Joshua or God the Savior. So, the Word of God from Genesis to Revelation gives us a continuing revelation of the eternal "I AM".

So, Abraham lived about 2000 BC. The Jews were shocked when Jesus, who was about 30 yrs. old, said .......Verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abraham was, "I AM". John 8:58 Interesting, huh?

CHEERS!
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#92736 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton.The last prophet was Malachi. There has been no prophecy since then, because mankind is not elevated spiritually enough to even earn the right of prophecy, even though there are many christian false prophets who claim to be prophets. And you accuse me of being a false prophet. I have prophesied not one word to you or anybody else in my entire life.
Prophecy requires years of study and training in permutations of the Hebrew Letters. It is an intricate process that no one since Malachi can achieve. I would never dare even try to accomplish such a spiritual endeavor, because my soul is not pure enough to attempt it.
If you want to learn more about prophecy, Abraham wrote a book on it. It is called "Sefer Yetzirah" and is listed in the book section on Amazon.com .
Perhaps you should do your bible studying with Sheperds Chapel.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92737 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Not so fast, Max. The republicans are doing dire damage to the country through the House. God help us all if they gain control of Congress and the Presidency. The Tea Party would be 100X worse than GW Bush, and he damn near bankrupted the country with his 2 needless wars that are still costing us billions weekly.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92738 Jan 2, 2014
<quoted text>
According to Max only. We have already learned that your opinions are not worth the strokes on your keyboard.
Oh Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#92739 Jan 2, 2014
Christian Conservative wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps you should do your bible studying with Sheperds Chapel.
No thanks, Christian Conservative. Norton has already proven to me that christians don't know much about the Bible or God.

I doubt very seriously that you do either. All ya'll do is take verses out of context and twist them to fit your false doctrines. So what makes you think I would want to study anywhere with a bunch of spiritually ignorant people.
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#92740 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, Christian Conservative. Norton has already proven to me that christians don't know much about the Bible or God.
I doubt very seriously that you do either. All ya'll do is take verses out of context and twist them to fit your false doctrines. So what makes you think I would want to study anywhere with a bunch of spiritually ignorant people.
2 Timothy 4:3-4
Christian Conservative

Chula, MO

#92741 Jan 2, 2014
Oh Really since you are spiritually blind I will rely on Sheperd's Chapel they encourage you check out their teachings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 37 min Son of Man 3,724
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 3 hr The Man 14
Time for some Mike Brown Jokes... (Nov '14) 13 hr Nothing But The T... 418
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) 15 hr Son of Man 792
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Tue Anonymous of Indy 6,407
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... Jul 27 ritedownthemiddle 3,872
rebel flag Jul 27 Poo Tacos 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages