Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89836 Nov 3, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush? Clinton-Obama agenda?
Are you in some sort of a time warp? Or is it just your mind which is warped?
Talk about time warp. Escape from reality. No longer will blaming the Republicans/Tea party work for you.

The Dems are clearly in control and the country is in a fast downward spiral.

If not fought and condemned Obama will have middle class America living in huts like his brother in Kenya.

But then again, after a few generations the Demoncrats shall become extinct due to their own narcisisim.

They will not be able to reproduce due to their evolvement into same-sex couples. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89837 Nov 3, 2013
Gay Point
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89838 Nov 3, 2013
:)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89839 Nov 3, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.......... how can you be so stupid?...
Perhaps I got a head start on you with my college degrees?

It is clear that I can never be as "knowledge-challenged " as you, "Norton," since you have SO MUCH "common sense."

Hey, did that "Rapture thingy" ever come by and swoop you up to your eternal reward?

#89840 Nov 3, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, Chilli J, here to help the amnesiacs, apologists, excuse-makers, conveniently forgetful, functionally illiterate and mentally lame. Like Polly! Howdy, YDD! Please offer sta-sta-sta-studdering Polly this cracker the next time that you see him here. You have a good one!*grin*
ROFL! Thanks for your offered help, but I fear that NOTHING can help poor "DingleWood"!

#89841 Nov 3, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... The Dems are clearly in control and the country is in a fast downward spiral....
Really? "fast downward spiral"? Then how do you explain the Dow?

How do you explain the lowering of the budget deficit?

How do you explain the employment rate?

How do you explain Ted Cruz?

#89842 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text> ... If not fought and condemned Obama will have middle class America living in huts like his brother in Kenya....
Or in house trailers like you.

I bet you had a really BIG TIME this weekend at your favorite redneck bar, since your SSI payment came in.

#89843 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text> ... But then again, after a few generations the Demoncrats shall become extinct due to their own narcisisim....
Sadly for YOU, the Republican Party will become extinct in November 2014. The last nail in the regressive dissolution of a once-great political party. That's what happens when a political party's base consists primarily of illiterati.

#89844 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text> ... They will not be able to reproduce due to their evolvement into same-sex couples....
I think I hear a toe tapping for YOU, "Dinglewood," in the bathroom stall of the mens' room of the Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport.

In fact, this might be a great time for you to "come out of the closet" and marry your best friend.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89845 Nov 3, 2013
Gay Point
Lame ... LOL
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89847 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? "fast downward spiral"? Then how do you explain the Dow?
Then how do you explain the Dow?
Don't kid yourself, real money into artificial money. It will blow and more middle class wealth lost.

17 trillion and growing debt? True, less money to the people, more to the Elitists.

How do you explain it? Highest since the depression.

America's defense against the Clinton-Obama agenda of destroying the American Middle Class even further. And possibly bring back prosperity and growth.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89848 Nov 4, 2013
You forgot:::

But then again, after a few generations the Demoncrats shall become extinct due to their own narcisisim.

They will not be able to reproduce due to their evolvement into same-sex couples. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89849 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Then how do you explain the Dow?
Don't kid yourself, real money into artificial money. It will blow and more middle class wealth lost.
17 trillion and growing debt? True, less money to the people, more to the Elitists.
How do you explain it? Highest since the depression.
America's defense against the Clinton-Obama agenda of destroying the American Middle Class even further. And possibly bring back prosperity and growth.

Easy ...nothing but Racist Tea Party Dumb-KOCH-Suckers... like you!

Game Point!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89850 Nov 4, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy ...nothing but Racist Tea Party Dumb-KOCH-Suckers... like you!
Game Point!
Spoken like a true Blue Demoncrat!!! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89851 Nov 4, 2013
What is a true blue Demoncrat?

Anyone that is on medicade, foodstamps, public housing, welfare and likes it!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89852 Nov 4, 2013
What is a true blue Demoncrat?
Anyone that is on medicade, foodstamps, public housing, welfare and likes it!
Tea Party = Low Information Dumb-KOCH-Sucker Racists
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#89853 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps I got a head start on you with my college degrees?
It is clear that I can never be as "knowledge-challenged " as you, "Norton," since you have SO MUCH "common sense."
Hey, did that "Rapture thingy" ever come by and swoop you up to your eternal reward?
Know what Dawg..........there are a lot of people with college degrees that don't have a lick of common sense. I had a few teachers in high school that didn't. Believe me, I wonder how they even got a teaching job! I am not condemning anybody with a college degree but you gotta have some common sense to go along with it.

One more thing..........every time you make your smirky remarks about the Rapture, you're diggin' yourself in a hole. Judgement day will come and you will have to answer for all those remarks. I'm just tellin' ya that you better wake up!

CHEERS!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#89854 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly for YOU, the Republican Party will become extinct in November 2014. The last nail in the regressive dissolution of a once-great political party. That's what happens when a political party's base consists primarily of illiterati.
Didn't you proclaim the Republican downfall in 2010&2012? Will you stand by these words in November of 2014? The Republicans will be fine after the next few months of the health care truth coming out. If you want numbers, look at Obama's approval now and in a few months.....Even the great Obama cannot avoid the TRUTH of his lies...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89855 Nov 4, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what Dawg..........there are a lot of people with college degrees that don't have a lick of common sense. I had a few teachers in high school that didn't. Believe me, I wonder how they even got a teaching job! I am not condemning anybody with a college degree but you gotta have some common sense to go along with it.
One more thing..........every time you make your smirky remarks about the Rapture, you're diggin' yourself in a hole. Judgement day will come and you will have to answer for all those remarks. I'm just tellin' ya that you better wake up!
CHEERS!
Norton = No College Degree, No Common Sense, and NO RAPTURE!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89856 Nov 4, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you proclaim the Republican downfall in 2010&2012? Will you stand by these words in November of 2014? The Republicans will be fine after the next few months of the health care truth coming out. If you want numbers, look at Obama's approval now and in a few months.....Even the great Obama cannot avoid the TRUTH of his lies...
The GOP will no longer be a national party by 2016...you need to deal with the hard TRUTH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 6 min Mr Johnson 488
Ferguson Protestors: - We will get answers' 14 min misslady65 84
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 58 min neveratfault 2,896
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr tim 2,866
Man beaten at Mississippi restaurant told 'it w... 2 hr Seeing the Light 14
If you are a good parent then WHY??? 2 hr neveratfault 28
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 hr neveratfault 562
•••
•••
•••