OBAMACARE FAILURE

United States

#89775 Nov 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
HEADLINE: Pope to install 1st batch of new Cardinals Feb. 22, but hasnÂ’t yet revealed who they are

Whoever they are, I hope they can play better next year. That loss to the Red Sox was pathetic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-fai...
Don't get your hopes up. They are being brought up from the Padres. They were 10 games under .500.

You're right (for once) they were pathetic. But then again, anything from St Louis is pathetic.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#89776 Nov 1, 2013
OBAMACARE FAILURE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get your hopes up. They are being brought up from the Padres. They were 10 games under .500.
You're right (for once) they were pathetic. But then again, anything from St Louis is pathetic.
I care very little about sports, but of course I support the Cardinals because it is the right thing to do, if one lives in Missouri.

I gather YOU must be from St. Louis. YOU are pathetic, and YOU are a pathetic hater. But that's a good thing! All that hatred will assure that you live a short uneventful lonely life.

#89777 Nov 1, 2013
"ObamaCare" ... the law of the land. Since March 23, 2010.(That's over THREE YEARS for those of you like "OWNEDSville," who cannot calculate.)
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89778 Nov 1, 2013
HEADLINE: Pope to install 1st batch of new Cardinals Feb. 22, but hasn’t yet revealed who they are
Whoever they are, I hope they can play better next year. That loss to the Red Sox was pathetic.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-fai...
Really ...hahahahaha

There were 30 something other teams that wish they were in St Louis place.

Since Rand Paul is afraid the NSA is bugging the POPE, maybe he's afraid the NSA is doing it to the Cardinals...LOL

Better Get Marcha Blackburn On It!

#89779 Nov 1, 2013
Scene from base of granite mountain named "ObamaCare":

1. Cruz: We can do 'er boys! One more assault! This will be our 47th! Give it all you have! Forward MARCH!

[CRUNCH]

2. Cruz: Aw, shucks! We failed again, but don't get discouraged, just because we didn't have the faith and strength those 47 times!

3. Cruz: I have a treat for you today! Grape Flavor Aid! This stuff will really get you going! Swig up, MEN! Let's have at it again! Forward MARCH!

[CRUNCH]

4. Cruz: Look, guys! I am going to leave "Beany Boehner" in charge here! I gotta go to Canada to get some good healthcare! I will be back soon! Don't lose faith! LEAD 'EM BEANY! Forward MARCH!

[CRUNCH]

5. Beany: Ummm. How do you spell 49? Is that XLVIIII?

#89780 Nov 1, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...hahahahaha
There were 30 something other teams that wish they were in St Louis place.
Since Rand Paul is afraid the NSA is bugging the POPE, maybe he's afraid the NSA is doing it to the Cardinals...LOL
Better Get Marcha Blackburn On It!
I bet that's right! NSA was reading the calls!

What a "FOUL BALL"!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89781 Nov 1, 2013
Steve Schmidt, Former John McCain Adviser: A Lot Of Republicans 'Wish Ted Cruz Would Go Back To Canada'

Steve Schmidt, a former adviser to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), took a hit at Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) Thursday night for causing "distractions" in the fight over Obamacare.

“A lot of Republicans I think tonight look at Ted Cruz and wish Ted Cruz would go back to Canada,” Schmidt said during an appearance on MSNBC's “Last Word.”

Cruz was born while his parents were living in Canada. His father was not an American citizen at the time, but his mother was born in the United States, according to the Atlantic Wire.(Cruz's father is now an American citizen.)

Cruz's father recently made headlines when a video of him saying President Barack Obama should "go back to Kenya" was resurfaced by Mother Jones.

On MSNBC, Schmidt said the senator's actions could severely damage the GOP.

“We’re following ideologues down a policy path that will ultimately lead to the destruction of the Republican Party’s ability to compete as a national party," Schmidt said.

I KNOW WHERE I WISH HE'D GO, AND IT ISN'T CANADA
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#89782 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>I care very little about sports, but of course I support the Cardinals because it is the right thing to do, if one lives in Missouri.

I gather YOU must be from St. Louis. YOU are pathetic, and YOU are a pathetic hater. But that's a good thing! All that hatred will assure that you live a short uneventful lonely life.
I hate baseball but even if I did like I damn sure wouldn't support the Scum Louis Cardinals.

You support them because you love there with your retarded brain damaged shithead kid.

No one will ever be as pathetic as you two losers are. You spend your whole life, 24/7, on this forum. It doesn't get any more pathetic then that.

Hater? Nah!!! I just call it the way it is. St. Louis has been on the worst cities to live in the last Lord knows how many years. It has one of the highest per capita murder rates in the country. It has one of the highest rates of STD's per capita. For every one dollar St Louis pays out in taxes two dollars in welfare goes back to the city. Facts are facts Yellow Mutt, do your homework an look them up. St Louis is nothing but a rotting cesspool and an embarrassment to the great state of Missouri.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89783 Nov 1, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate baseball but even if I did like I damn sure wouldn't support the Scum Louis Cardinals.
You support them because you love there with your retarded brain damaged shithead kid.
No one will ever be as pathetic as you two losers are. You spend your whole life, 24/7, on this forum. It doesn't get any more pathetic then that.
Hater? Nah!!! I just call it the way it is. St. Louis has been on the worst cities to live in the last Lord knows how many years. It has one of the highest per capita murder rates in the country. It has one of the highest rates of STD's per capita. For every one dollar St Louis pays out in taxes two dollars in welfare goes back to the city. Facts are facts Yellow Mutt, do your homework an look them up. St Louis is nothing but a rotting cesspool and an embarrassment to the great state of Missouri.
Think of it this way OWNEDsville, Bitch-Slapping-STUPID-RETARDS like you ...Really Is Just Me Preforming My Civic Duty.

Ready, Set, Start your MELTDOWN
ROLMFAO
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#89784 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>Think of it this way OWNEDsville, Bitch-Slapping-STUPID-RETARDS like you ...Really Is Just Me Preforming My Civic Duty.

Ready, Set, Start your MELTDOWN
ROLMFAO
Nah I'm having to much fun watching you have yours.

ST LOUIS SUCKS!!!

AN 'I OWN YOU' GAME POINT!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#89785 Nov 1, 2013
http://vimeo.com/78326158

Discover the American Founding Fathers, their views, their values, their wisdom and the principles which they hoped would guide future generations.

#89787 Nov 1, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
What you allege about St. Louis is of no interest to me since you lied about my living there (haven't even driven through St. Louis in about 25 years), and I have no progeny living within 500 miles of St. Louis.

When you lie about me personally, I cut your babbling OFF because I know that you are a liar!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89788 Nov 1, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I'm having to much fun watching you have yours.
ST LOUIS SUCKS!!!
AN 'I OWN YOU' GAME POINT!!
ROFLMAO!!!
Hahahahahaha ...You're so Predictable, sad and needy...hahahahaha

OWNEDsville so you wonder why everyone thinks you're a retard with severe mental issues.

Get a clue you idiot.

Game Point!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89789 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
What you allege about St. Louis is of no interest to me since you lied about my living there (haven't even driven through St. Louis in about 25 years), and I have no progeny living within 500 miles of St. Louis.
When you lie about me personally, I cut your babbling OFF because I know that you are a liar!
Agreed - GAME POINT!!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89790 Nov 1, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Funny since your our Topix Norman Bates...
I thought you would have been busy digging up a prom date last night!

hahahahahaha
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89791 Nov 1, 2013
Michele Bachmann:'God, I'm A Loser'

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) won the Iowa straw poll for presidential candidates in August 2011, but dropped to barely 5 percent in the Iowa caucus vote in January 2012. According to the new book, Double Down, by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, she did not take the loss well:

Sitting in her campaign bus, in the same seat where she cried with joy in August, she now sobbed over her drubbing. "God, I'm a loser," Bachmann said. "God, I turn people off." With two debates ahead in New Hampshire, some of her advisers thought she should consider staying in the race. Bachmann wanted no part of it. Let's draft a withdrawal speech for tomorrow, she said.
Bachmann withdrew from the race the day after the Iowa caucuses.

Double Down also reports that she had been encouraged to run for president by conservative media hosts Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh. Her advisers, including campaign consultant Ed Rollins, were "surprised to discover how bookish, frugal, and un-diva-like she was," the authors write, noting that she paid $19 to have her hair styled at the Fantastic Sams franchise.

The Iowa anecdote is one of many telling moments in the new book on the 2012 campaign, set to be released Tuesday. The Huffington Post independently obtained a copy of Double Down before its release.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
For once, I agree with Michelle Bachmann.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89792 Nov 1, 2013
Michele Bachmann:'God, I'm A Loser'

Now, if we can get the rest of the Republican party to make the same admission, they will finally have the feet planted back on planet reality!!!
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#89793 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>What you allege about St. Louis is of no interest to me since you lied about my living there (haven't even driven through St. Louis in about 25 years), and I have no progeny living within 500 miles of St. Louis.

Oh that's right, even though your posting location, when you aren't being a coward and hiding it, shows St Louis but of course you don't live there. But you think everyone else's posting location means that is where the must live at.

You are such a lying monkeydick. Until you actually prove you don't live in St Louis you will be treated as if you do since that is where you show posting from. You and that worthless retard kid of yours. Nothing but two unemployed St Louis rejects.

Can't say I blame you though. I would be embarrassed as well if I lived in Shit Louis and spawned that worthless kid of yours just like you are.
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#89794 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>Funny since your our Topix Norman Bates...
I thought you would have been busy digging up a prom date last night!

hahahahahaha
It's easy to see why everyone ignores you including your Yellow Mutt daddy that you spend your whole life on here sucking up to.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89795 Nov 1, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see why everyone ignores you including your Yellow Mutt daddy that you spend your whole life on here sucking up to.
Right OWNEDsville...your post shows just how you are ignoring me...hahahahahahahaha...you're obcessed with me. hahahahaha

All your posts here make me think of your numerous "vacations" at the Bachmann Clinic.

I can only quote Michelle Bachamnn "God you're a loser"

ROLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are our natural enemies. 10 min Jimmy Ray 2,911
Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for valet 43 min Dutch Dead Man 5
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 3 hr red and right 1,336
Driving While Black - And Poor 5 hr hardhead 29
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 hr xxxrayted 234
Blacks shut up and get a job 7 hr CGX 36 14
Minority contractors group sues Metro (Apr '10) Apr '10 NiteClerk 1
Tower Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web