Comments
82,381 - 82,400 of 97,075 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Demoncrats are nuts

Hollister, MO

#88118 Sep 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Newt Gingrich about 1995 - 1996.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Goodbye, Mr. Boehner!
(Cruz? He is so dumb, he missed the entire point of his "cameo" reading of "Green Eggs and Ham.")
Has anyone ever told you that youre a jackass? He was reading to his kids who were watching on TV. It was very cool of him. But since the Demoncrats can't argue with the many many many points he made about the AHCA they turn to juvinille mocking him over reading to his kids. Watching the Demoncrats is like watching a schoolyard full of 10 year olds. You are so out of touch with reality it's amazing you can even get out of bed in the morning to spew your insanity. Reading your post of today it is very clear to me that you are severally mental. Get some help or better yet grow up. What are you like 12?
Demoncrats are nuts

Hollister, MO

#88119 Sep 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still trying to ride THAT DEAD HORSE?
Its beat a dead horse. If you are going to act like a 10 year old at least get the saying right.
Demoncrats are nuts

Hollister, MO

#88120 Sep 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pay much attention to any "media." I rarely watch TV. I get most of my news from the Internet, and I read many sources.
Had you read the media this week, you would have read that, now that Americans are beginning to understand what is in the "Affordable Care Act," more and more and more are beginning to agree with it. Even Rasmussen reports that likely U.S. Voters now believe the nation’s health care system will get better under the new law, up eight points from 22% a month ago and the most positive assessment to date. And THAT is from Rasmussen! As more and more Americans find out what the ACA will actually do for them, more and more are agreeing with it! Your propaganda tide is turning! More people now are finding out the TRUTH! And opting for "ObamaCare"!
No links to back up your insanity. People hate this bill. I know people who hours have been cut at work and they are struggling to get by. People who in 2009 supported this and now hate it. It is the worst bill in modern history. I bet you don't even know what is in it. I hate Republicans and I hate Demoncrats but right now the Pubs are doing the right thing and the Demons are freaking the hell out. They are going to pay a heavy price for what they are doing.
Demoncrats are nuts

Hollister, MO

#88121 Sep 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I told you to hold your horses while I go eat.
Stutter much? Reposting the same drivel will not make it true.
Would that be the dead horse that you think can be rode?

Then why do you do it so much? Your posts sound like a broken record.
Demoncrats are nuts

Hollister, MO

#88122 Sep 28, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
House will be voting to fund the entire government while delaying ObamaCare, something that 2/3 of the nation doesn't want.
Obama threatens to hold the military and the rest of the country hostage by vetoing it.
It's so funny watching these Democrats in panic mode over this. If this bill was so great it would stand on its merits and the Democrats would look at this as an opportunity to take the House back next year. Instead they know this bill sucks and people don't want it so they have to turned to the hate speech with words like terrorism and jihad and other fear invoking words. So stupid yet so Democrat to do.
Go ahead Obama, veto it!! Give us more seats in the House and the Senate. Your rhetoric is not working.
Even the Unions don't want ObamaCare. The co-author of the bill has said it is a train wreck waiting to happen.
TED CRUZ in 2016!! This is a man of integrity. Something this current admin knows absolutely nothing about.
The way they are acting shows they know this is a fight they are on the wrong side of. If they were right then their actions would just. But they have to resort to name calling and trying to portray the opposition as terrorists. That shows desperation on their behalf and that is what the American people are seeing.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88123 Sep 28, 2013
Save America.
Get On The Yellow Dawg Demon-crat Train.

Off Shore Bankers Greatest President Ever.
Serving the Muslim World, bringing in the NWO.

Only Americans can consent to sell out America.
view 10,114,924
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88124 Sep 29, 2013
Throwing a HUGE CONGRATS to the US House for not caving in to the terroristic threats of the Obama White House and the JIHAD that Obama and Reid have threatened against both out military and the American people. They stood their ground against the most destructive bill ever passed by the DEMOCRAPS. A job killing, economy destroying, communist piece of crap bill.

Go ahead Obama, veto it. Then watch how Democrats get decimated in the 2014 midterms.

LMAO!!!
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88125 Sep 29, 2013
Demoncrats are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>The way they are acting shows they know this is a fight they are on the wrong side of. If they were right then their actions would just. But they have to resort to name calling and trying to portray the opposition as terrorists. That shows desperation on their behalf and that is what the American people are seeing.
Precisely. If this was such a great bill an the American people supported it they wouldn't have had to turn to the hate speech they did to drum up support and anger. They are going to lose this fight and lose it big time.

In the meantime we can have fun and turn their language and rhetoric back on them just for laughs.
DONT BE DAWG STUPID

United States

#88126 Sep 29, 2013
Demoncrats are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever told you that youre a jackass? He was reading to his kids who were watching on TV. It was very cool of him. But since the Demoncrats can't argue with the many many many points he made about the AHCA they turn to juvinille mocking him over reading to his kids. Watching the Demoncrats is like watching a schoolyard full of 10 year olds. You are so out of touch with reality it's amazing you can even get out of bed in the morning to spew your insanity. Reading your post of today it is very clear to me that you are severally mental. Get some help or better yet grow up. What are you like 12?
Dawg is our local Nazi propagandist. He had openly admitted to being a paid shill of the DNC. He gets a nickel a post to spread their lies and hate speech. He told us several times that his hero is Joseph Goebbels. His biggest problem is he is too stupid to realize that we all just see him a joke, someone to rile up laugh at for entertainment. Same goes for his son the St Louis Retard.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88127 Sep 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bad Republicans" = intelligent, moderate Republicans, many of whom are appalled at what became of the "Grand Old Party."
(And even YOU know that "ObamaCare" has not, and will not, take over "our medical industry.")
Demonize the government. That's all you have ... falsehoods.
Falsehoods? I have no doubt. Your job is to create doubt on the truth. Your job is to hide the truth. You are a paid Obama Bitch.
The Clinton/Obama agenda is to destroy middle class freedom, prosperity and growth while enriching the elites in the process. You have suceeded in all. Now is the time to turn the tide. Even the ignorant and uninformed are feeling the pain and are noticing where it is really comming from-The Clinton/Obama agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88128 Sep 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Einstein, there are many reasons for the middle class shrinking. One is the loss of jobs to foreign countries, one is the use of technology (robots) to do routine manufacturing jobs, one is the extreme high productivity of many manufacturing plants.
You may be an isolationist, but Jocko, the world is now a single massive economy. Get used to it. Blame the Democrats if you cannot accept that fact. Does not matter. That's the way it is today.
If you want to keep, or get, a good salary, get a better education.
Good example here, Clinton's policy NAFTA and Pelozie, Reid and Barney Frank enhanced duing Lame Duck Bush encouraged jobs to leave the middle class. Stop the crap about education. America's least educated are more educated than the average Chinaman or Mexican. Elites enriched in the process. Obama support of Clinton program on steroids. Demoncratic fault! Destroy Anerican Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Stupid Demoncrats think Americans are destroying the earth with global warming. Think again Einstein, China/Mexico produces more poluntants per worker than workers in America. Demoncrats are Freakin Narcisists.
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#88129 Sep 29, 2013
Guest Workers Hired To Implement Obamacare…
http://www.teaparty.org/guest-workers-hired-t...

Dem Rep. Gwen Moore Changes Bible Verse, Replaces “God” With “The People” To Argue For Obamacare…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/dem-rep-gw...

Dem Rep. Gwen Moore: GOP Trying To “Punish” America For Electing Barack Obama…
~ More like save America.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/28/dem-rep-gw...

Pulitzer Prize Journalist Seymour Hersh: Obama Account Of Killing Of Bin Laden “One Big Lie”, 90% MSM Should Shut Down
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/28/seymour-he...

Mississippi City Elects Leader of Racist Black Supremacist Group “Republic of New Afrika” As Its Mayor…
~ If a city elected a member of the KKK as its mayor it would be front page news.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/28/mississipp...

The Destruction of US Special Operations
~ U.S. Special Forces are lions led by the lambs of political elites in Washington.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-des...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88130 Sep 29, 2013
Demoncrats are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone ever told you that youre a jackass? He was reading to his kids who were watching on TV. It was very cool of him. But since the Demoncrats can't argue with the many many many points he made about the AHCA they turn to juvinille mocking him over reading to his kids. Watching the Demoncrats is like watching a schoolyard full of 10 year olds. You are so out of touch with reality it's amazing you can even get out of bed in the morning to spew your insanity. Reading your post of today it is very clear to me that you are severally mental. Get some help or better yet grow up. What are you like 12?
Let's see now. An elected US congressman stands up in the Senate, while the Senate is in session,(presumably) conducting official business, and reads "Green Eggs and Ham" as a nitety-night story to his CHILDREN who were watching on TV?

Does the official business of the US Senate mean so LITTLE to Cruz?(And you have the audacity to call ME a jackass!)

To Cruz, I say "grow up ... what are you like 12?" Mr. Senator, the US public has far greater priorities than paying your salary while you entertain your children from the floor of the Senate.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88131 Sep 29, 2013
Demoncrats are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Its beat a dead horse. If you are going to act like a 10 year old at least get the saying right.
Ah, "Marshfield" has appointed himself as the "Topix Arbiter of Accurate Sayings"! ROFL!

You show your sparsity of knowledge.

Tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians says that when you discover you're riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount.

Whaddaya say NOW, Mr. Uneducated? Just because you fancy yourself as an educated know-it-all, that does not make it so. Come out from under your rock and learn a little. Try to expand that miniscule bit of knowledge presumably stored in your equally miniscule brain.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88132 Sep 29, 2013
Demoncrats are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
No links to back up your insanity. People hate this bill. I know people who hours have been cut at work and they are struggling to get by. People who in 2009 supported this and now hate it. It is the worst bill in modern history. I bet you don't even know what is in it. I hate Republicans and I hate Demoncrats but right now the Pubs are doing the right thing and the Demons are freaking the hell out. They are going to pay a heavy price for what they are doing.
Insanity? I state what recent polls are showing, and you deign to designate my comment as "insanity"?

My comment was "Had you read the media this week, you would have read that, now that Americans are beginning to understand what is in the 'Affordable Care Act,' more and more and more are beginning to agree with it. Even Rasmussen reports that likely U.S. Voters now believe the nation’s health care system will get better under the new law, up eight points from 22% a month ago and the most positive assessment to date. And THAT is from Rasmussen!

Ya want a LINK, Bozo? Here's your link ... From RASMUSSEN, NO LESS.(Rasmussen is often biased toward the conservative side.)

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Read it and weep, dipstick!

(Here's some MORE "food for thought" for you:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
)
Brain Dead Liberals

Taneyville, MO

#88133 Sep 29, 2013
Obama Administration Gives Rouhani Million Dollar Gift
~ Gee, you think Iran can give back the millions of damage it cost American banks?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/obama-admi...

NSA Using Its Massive Collection of Data To Track Americans’ Social Media Connections…
~ I can only imagine what Senator Obama would have said about this.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/29/nsa-using-...

“Obama Family Ties To Radical Muslim Groups” For Dummies
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-family...

Was The 2012 Election Stolen By Obama And The IRS?
http://www.westernjournalism.com/2012-electio...

Radio Host Advocates Murder Of Ted Cruz, Mike Lee
http://www.westernjournalism.com/radio-host-a...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88134 Sep 29, 2013
Demoncrats are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be the dead horse that you think can be rode?
Then why do you do it so much? Your posts sound like a broken record.
ROFL! "a broken record." You don't hear that much anymore from people under the age of 30.

YOU conservatives are the ones attempting to ride the dead horse. Shutting down the US government by the Republicans is going to "awaken a sleeping giant," which will wreak destruction upon what is left of your party.

Ask Newt.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88135 Sep 29, 2013
Demoncrats are nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
The way they are acting shows they know this is a fight they are on the wrong side of. If they were right then their actions would just. But they have to resort to name calling and trying to portray the opposition as terrorists. That shows desperation on their behalf and that is what the American people are seeing.
No. Only you blind Neo-Republicans see shutting down the US government as a good thing. It's terrorism. Just accept that fact, and prepare for your judgment by the American people.

Ask Newt.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88136 Sep 29, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Save America.
Get On The Yellow Dawg Demon-crat Train.
Off Shore Bankers Greatest President Ever.
Serving the Muslim World, bringing in the NWO.
Only Americans can consent to sell out America.
view 10,114,924
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tCAffMSWSzYXX
Are you still playing that video? Your short-term memory no longer exists.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

#88137 Sep 29, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
Throwing a HUGE CONGRATS to the US House for not caving in to the terroristic threats of the Obama White House and the JIHAD that Obama and Reid have threatened against both out military and the American people. They stood their ground against the most destructive bill ever passed by the DEMOCRAPS. A job killing, economy destroying, communist piece of crap bill.
Go ahead Obama, veto it. Then watch how Democrats get decimated in the 2014 midterms.
LMAO!!!
As California Republican Sonny Bono famously stated after the 1996 elections were so disastrous to the Republicans, "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

(Psssst! You don't shut down the US government because a few of you dipsticks do not like a bill which was democratically-passed by the US Congress and which has been validated by the US Supreme Court. Stop throwing tantrums or you will be dealt with like the petulant children you are emulating.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MICHAEL BROWN was given PERMISSION to do as he ... 6 min NEW WORLD ORDER 2
Michael Browns Actions Caught Up To Him 9 min Master 287
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 10 min Le Jimbo 215
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 11 min INFIDEL 1,347
Planet Of The Ferguson Apes 13 min misslady65 22
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 13 min RayOne 1,834
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank 29 min Marchin Looter Koon 416
•••
•••
•••

Tower Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tower Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tower Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••