“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87892 Sep 22, 2013
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kiss my ass and try to suck up to me all you want but I still am not going to have sex with you.
Now I understand the St Louis Retard is an embarrassment to have as your son. So if it helps you cope and is part of your therapy there at the hospital to try to replace him in your mind with someone who is what you wished you had for a son, a success (something neither you or he is) then by all means use me for your transference. Just keep in mind you are doing exactly what I said I would make you do and it won't stop me from doing it whenever I want to. LMAO!!!
Oh, Son! Son!

Exodus 20:12 (KJV) Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

I am sure that "Norton" will agree with me.

#87893 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Smoke another and continue your delusional rant. It's actually one of the few posts you have made that is funny. Here you are spewing left wing propaganda in the exact manner that Goebbels did and try to make believe it was someone else.
Do you know anything about Geobbels other then he was Hitlers propaganda minister? I don't think you do or you wouldn't make such on obviously stupid statement like that. There are at least a half dozen decent documentaries about him on YouTube. I suggest you start there and educate yourself. Or just do what you always do and prove yourself to be the idiot we all know you are.
Son, if you wish to admire Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, then do so. I know you have studied him a lot, including watching all those YouTube videos you mention, and attempting to follow his rules of propaganda.

#87894 Sep 22, 2013
GOP The Party of CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bombing" is something Palin does well... like her Vice Presidental bid.. then quiting as being Gov. of Alaska in mid term... prety muched "Bombed" her political career.
She even "Bombed" as a political pundit on Fox... and that's a low standard!
GOP vs Sarah Palin ... LOL
Wow! Well-said! I think that even the "Tea Party" is getting tired of paying Palin outrageous sums of money to say a few words to their rallies. They love her words, but frankly the Right Reverend Dr. James David Manning, PhD, ATLAH Worldwide, delivers those lines much better than Palin. Of course, the probability of Dr. Manning being invited to anything the "Tea Party" sponsors is slim to none.

Crony Capitalism

Arnold, MO

#87895 Sep 22, 2013
The Tea Party has an agenda of reducing taxes for the wealthy and services for everyone else, crush the labor unions, public education, and the regulatory system, and suppress voter turnout. What's not to like?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#87896 Sep 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.sigh!.> ChilliJ is a good online friend. He holds a very responsible job, and is highly educated. We have spoken privately many times. As soon as he finds out that I have discovered a son of which I was not aware, I know that he will rejoice with me. You don't have to be jealous, Son! We are blood kin, and always will be!
Looks like you lost that parental roll of the dice, YDD. From his priors here and on other forums, it'll take weeks, maybe months to get the little mutt to stop marking your furniture. LOL

Hey, if you're happy to find out, if I've read correctly, that a one-night stand with his dear departed, long-suffering Mom resulted in an angry, whiny CON mutt son, then I'm happy for you.

You'll be paying catch up! Happy parenting! Here are a couple of rolled-up newspapers to swat the little monster across the muzzle. I'll return with some more later. You'll need them!

The rest of you angry CON mutts shoo!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87897 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you are confused. The Republicans are now "led" by the "Tea Partiers," who intend to produce "America's demise." But have no fear, at next election, we can say "bye-bye" to these clueless un-American terrorists.
The US has survived much worse threats, and will survive this one. Have faith in your country. All is not as bad as Rush Limbaugh and all of the other hand-wringers (cue Glenn Beck) say.
(I do enjoy your propaganda, which is so obvious. You have learned Herr Doktor Goebbels' lessons well, Kamerad.)
Just think Obama Bitch, this country was formed against the British by people like the tea party, and yes, that is when terrorism started. You know the outcome, but now Freedom, Prosperity and Growth for the middle Class is threatened again and is being destroyed by a new form of economic terrorism: the Clinton/Obama agenda currently in process under liberal/progressivness. Alright you can have your belief in destroying the middle class, but it will stop by you enriching the Elites in the process. Your greed and narcissism will destroy you. It has become too obvious and the new tea party is something for you to fear in curbing your narcisistic beliefs. The next election should be interesting. The Tea Party Candidates have a good chance because the pain from your agenda has spread far and wide....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87898 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow! Well-said! I think that even the "Tea Party" is getting tired of paying Palin outrageous sums of money to say a few words to their rallies. They love her words, but frankly the Right Reverend Dr. James David Manning, PhD, ATLAH Worldwide, delivers those lines much better than Palin. Of course, the probability of Dr. Manning being invited to anything the "Tea Party" sponsors is slim to none.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0hFiab7fjakXX
Just think, Palin was an upper-middle class housewife that got fed up with the liberal/progressive agenda of enriching the elites. In her state she put them in jail and the remaining rats scurried to destroy her ever since. KUDOs to what she has done.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

#87899 Sep 22, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think, Palin was an upper-middle class housewife that got fed up with the liberal/progressive agenda of enriching the elites. In her state she put them in jail and the remaining rats scurried to destroy her ever since. KUDOs to what she has done.
?????

This just proves how STUPID you are...yes I'm sure Palin is higher class than you...HELL EVERYONE IS...LOL

Palin is Total WHITE TRASH ...

What a Spectaacle with an Unwed Pregnant Teenage Daughter, up there on the stage at the RNC Convention...was there EVER any thing more Trailer Park...infact Cindy McCain called them the "Wassilla Hillbillies"

You better get used to saying ObamaCare is the law of the land...

and God Bless Our First Woman President Hillary Clinton.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WAS RUINED BY CHENEY BUSH AND NOW DESTROYED BY TED CRUZ

GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87900 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>Master, I DO admire Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels. I know you have studied WW II a lot and would kick my pathetic ass in a debate on it. I am just attempting to follow his rules of propaganda they way my DNC PUPPET MASTERS HAVE TOLD ME TO DO.
QUOTE EDITED TO REFLECT THE ACTUAL TRUTH.

I see your buddies in Al Qaeda have been busy over in Kenya. You should send them a congratulations card since you hold Al Qaeda is such high esteem that you want your Messiah Obama to arm them in Syria.

MATCH POINT!!

United States

#87901 Sep 22, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you lost that parental roll of the dice, YDD. From his priors here and on other forums, it'll take weeks, maybe months to get the little mutt to stop marking your furniture. LOL

Hey, if you're happy to find out, if I've read correctly, that a one-night stand with his dear departed, long-suffering Mom resulted in an angry, whiny CON mutt son, then I'm happy for you.

You'll be paying catch up! Happy parenting! Here are a couple of rolled-up newspapers to swat the little monster across the muzzle. I'll return with some more later. You'll need them!

You remind me of a cockroach.

I take that back, even a cockroach is smarter then you are. You're more like a parasite.

It's funny how you don't post for a while then as soon as your name is mentioned in a post you show up and all you do is ass kiss Dawg like his retarded kid from Shit Louis does. I guess Dawg does let you come up for air once in a while.

United States

#87902 Sep 22, 2013
GOP The Party of CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>?????

This just proves how STUPID you are...yes I'm sure Palin is higher class than you...HELL EVERYONE IS...LOL

Palin is Total WHITE TRASH ...

What a Spectaacle with an Unwed Pregnant Teenage Daughter, up there on the stage at the RNC Convention...was there EVER any thing more Trailer Park...infact Cindy McCain called them the "Wassilla Hillbillies"

You better get used to saying ObamaCare is the law of the land...

and God Bless Our First Woman President Hillary Clinton.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WAS RUINED BY CHENEY BUSH AND NOW DESTROYED BY TED CRUZ

GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE
You are like retardation personified. I see why your daddy Yellow is trying to find a much better replacement for you as his son. You're an embarrassment even to Liberals.

#87903 Sep 22, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you lost that parental roll of the dice, YDD. From his priors here and on other forums, it'll take weeks, maybe months to get the little mutt to stop marking your furniture. LOL
Yes, "OWNEDSville" told me this week that I am his RETARDED son -- the result of a short dalliance I had years ago with his very nice and sweet mother! I am SO happy! To think -- had I been able to have been a father to him, in your heart you know that he would not be like he is today. Ah, the roll of the dice! Of course, now he is just to be pitied, for what might have been!

#87904 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Just think Obama Bitch, this country was formed against the British by people like the tea party, and yes, that is when terrorism started....
So you admit that the "Tea Party" consists of terrorists?

#87905 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Just think, Palin was an upper-middle class housewife that got fed up with the liberal / progressive agenda of enriching the elites. In her state she put them in jail and the remaining rats scurried to destroy her ever since. KUDOs to what she has done.
Yes, Sarah Palin dealt quite a blow to the Republican Party in Alaska. Perhaps she does deserve some kudos.

(Of course, we might have to ignore all the other stuff she has done in the meantime. I know you think that Sarah is brilliant because she is attractive, but sadly she has proved that she is not as smart as she looks. When Fox News fires you, you know you are in a world of hurt.)

#87906 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You remind me of a cockroach.
I take that back, even a cockroach is smarter then you are. You're more like a parasite.
It's funny how you don't post for a while then as soon as your name is mentioned in a post you show up and all you do is ass kiss Dawg like his retarded kid from Shit Louis does. I guess Dawg does let you come up for air once in a while.
Son! Son! You should sit back, relax, and consider this fact:

If the kid from St. Louis is really my son, that means that he is a half-brother to my RETARDED SON in "OWNEDSville." You really should speak more kindly of your St. Louis brother! In the "brains" department, he takes after me. Sorry you did not make the DNA "cut," but at least that explains why you are a conservative.

#87907 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You are like retardation personified. I see why your daddy Yellow is trying to find a much better replacement for you as his son. You're an embarrassment even to Liberals.
Oh, Son! Son! You are not a REPLACEMENT! You are a BROTHER! Now go kiss your brother in St. Louis and apologize for all the nasty things you have said about him!

United States

#87908 Sep 22, 2013
I have got Dawg dancing at my will. This is beyond hilarious watching him try to keep up. The best part...he's too stupid to realize he is being played like a violin.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

#87909 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
OWNEDsville I love tormenting you and making you cry...your distress is so funny...especailly as you go Chernobyl and have yet another hysterical emotional MELTDOWN!!!

You are STUPID personified

hahahahahahaha

I OWN YOU
GOP The Party of CRAZY

Saint Louis, MO

#87910 Sep 22, 2013
I have got Dawg dancing at my will. This is beyond hilarious watching him try to keep up. The best part...he's too stupid to realize he is being played like a violin.
OWNEDsville you're too STUPID to realize you have your head up DAWGS azz as far as you can get it, or that DAWG, uses you as his personal hydrant and urinates on you at his will... WELL WE DO !!!!

OWNEDsviile we mock you, then kick your azz as you FREAK OUT...you go all weepy and queer, and start getting preverted disturbed and deluded ( as in someone stole you qualudes)...

OWNEDsville your so GAY ...but really so SAD ...you're like Sarah Palin funny and CHEAP entertainment...you lose everytime.

WE OWN YOU

Ready-Set-START YOUR MELTDOWN

United States

#87911 Sep 22, 2013
As usual Dawg goes into hiding and sends in the St Louis Retard, his offspring from one hour with a $10 crackhead to remind us all why he is the biggest assclown ever on Topix.

He sure does make it easy to see why his daddy doesn't want anything to do with him and is going through transference therapy to try and replace him with a much better replacement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 6 min Dog Man 2,497
Trayvon Martin's mom writes heartbreaking lette... 7 min Big Dog 8
StLouisAreaPolice 12 min YouPeopleAreFools 13
how th lowest fel mor under is out polic wilson 18 min OlPapaw 2
have your SREGGIN extingusher on the ready!! b... 21 min Coming Soon 1
nevuh shoot until yu see th - - - - - - - - -w... 21 min africhaiti 1
Minority contractors group sues Metro (Apr '10) Apr '10 NiteClerk 1
Tower Grove Dating
Find my Match

Tower Grove People Search