Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87835 Sep 20, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, Liar,,, As long as the government is funded and the Yellow Mutt gets his goverment check he will not stop being Obama's Bitch.
Looky here! I worked hard for my pension. I was not like you, lollygaggin' all the time leaning on a shovel handle.

#87836 Sep 20, 2013
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. Did you see how as soon as the House voted to defund ObamaCrap, I mean Care, the Nazi Party, I mean Democrat, sent out their nickel a post shill, AKA Yellow Mutt, to start blaming it on a group that controls only 13% of the House. The Tea Party must be one strong group to wield that much power.
Did you also notice how Goebbels, I mean Dawg, tried to rewrite the truth by saying they voted to defund OC and shut down the government? They passed a bill funding the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT through mid December. It wi be the Democrats in Senate who vote to shut down the government when they vote to reject a bill that funds the government. But the Nazis, I mean dumbasses, I mean Democrats have to try and run away from responsibility and find someone to blame.
Too bad for them they won't be able to hide from the truth this time. But that won't stop cowards like Dawg from trying to hide the truth. He's not smart enough to see that people aren't buying the Liberal lies anymore.
Son, I wisht you would stop tryin' to act like you know somethin' about government. If I had had the chanst to educate you, you wouldn't be poppin' off with stuff like that!

Truth is the people who vote know who is tryin' to shut down the government and there will be a mighty uprisin' at the polls next year, when those no account Tea Partiers are thrown out of the House and will have to go back to their Podunks and warsh dishes for a livin'.

#87837 Sep 20, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
Obama has no track record of being a Winner and the record he carries is being a loser with everything he has touched his cronies walked away with billions of dollars where Obama has given them an open check book whereas, now those companies has closed operations cause obama plan failed.
Only Losers follow Losers
Boy, would you diagram that first sentence of yours, so we could understand it? It went chasin' off into the briar bushes like a no count hound dog.

Overland Park, KS

#87838 Sep 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Liberals go ahead and really ruin our country and vote for Hillary. People are getting so dumb they make me sick. Chris Christie just needs to stay where he is. I can't imagine him for a president!
CHEERS!
Norton is exactly right. A ticket of Sarah Palin and Glen Rice would be a sure winner. The liberals could not demonize these two as being racist.
MAKING DAWG DANCE AT WILL

United States

#87839 Sep 20, 2013
Boy do I have dumbass Dawg all discombobulated and desperate. He is really having quite the meltdown today. Poor thing. LMAO!!!

United States

#87840 Sep 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop making fun of my retarded kid from St Louis. He was born addicted to crack. It fucked up his brain. I wish my son would have been like you. But since he's not I will just fantasize that you are the son I wish I could have had.
Whatever trips your trigger you demented old fool.
GOP The Party of CRAZY

United States

#87841 Sep 20, 2013

So Easy To Tell From All The CRAZY CONservative Post Here...then listen to the Republicans all day tear into each other...the fact that they are determined to take the whole country over the cliff and DESTROY The Economy ...AGAIN

It's just like watching Richmond the CONfederate Capital In Flames...

We are watching the CONservative Party GO UP IN FLAMES.

The GOP Is Self-Destructing ...and I'm Lov'n It!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87844 Sep 21, 2013
GOP The Party of CRAZY wrote:
So Easy To Tell From All The CRAZY CONservative Post Here...then listen to the Republicans all day tear into each other...the fact that they are determined to take the whole country over the cliff and DESTROY The Economy ...AGAIN
It's just like watching Richmond the CONfederate Capital In Flames...
We are watching the CONservative Party GO UP IN FLAMES.
The GOP Is Self-Destructing ...and I'm Lov'n It!
Another Obama Bitch trying to blame the GOP for the shortcommings of promoting Freedom ,Prosperity and Growth. The Demoncrats are responsible for all the economic pain now being enduced on the American people. You now have Obama and congress and you had the house too. During Bush you had the house and congress destroying America. The Clinton/Obama agenda is and was alive and well and you have the nerve to blame the GOP? Well the GOP now has the house, next year the congress and then hopefully the presidency. We need another Reagan to bring back Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Clinton dismantled Reagan's successes after Carter and it took all these years to get us here on the Clinton/Obama agenda. Reagan was so good, he made Clinton look good, but now Clinton is is what you are calling the GOP!
TeaParty vs The Universe

United States

#87846 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Another Obama Bitch trying to blame the GOP for the shortcommings of promoting Freedom ,Prosperity and Growth. The Demoncrats are responsible for all the economic pain now being enduced on the American people. You now have Obama and congress and you had the house too. During Bush you had the house and congress destroying America. The Clinton/Obama agenda is and was alive and well and you have the nerve to blame the GOP? Well the GOP now has the house, next year the congress and then hopefully the presidency. We need another Reagan to bring back Freedom, Prosperity and Growth. Clinton dismantled Reagan's successes after Carter and it took all these years to get us here on the Clinton/Obama agenda. Reagan was so good, he made Clinton look good, but now Clinton is is what you are calling the GOP!
You're what we call a NUTCASE...but a typicial Republican

GOP = The Party of CRAZY

#87847 Sep 21, 2013
Boy do I have dumbass Dawg all discombobulated and desperate. He is really having quite the meltdown today. Poor thing. LMAO!!!
Shush now, Son! Take your meds and try to get some beddy-bye! You will be more rational after a nice nap! Kisses to my sweet son!

#87848 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Whatever trips your trigger you demented old fool.
Don't say such things about your father, Son! And just keep in mind that you are a bit RETARDED, courtesy of your mother. At least, she was sweet and nice. You would be a better person if you had some of that in you.

#87849 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Boy, when you "Tea Party" suckups start blathering, you don't know WHEN to stop, do you?

Reagan? LOL! Reagan raised taxes 11 times, and it STILL didn't pay for his budgetary excesses:

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Even Bush41 called Reagan's supply-side policies "voodoo economics"! Clinton turned the deficit budget national debts of Reagan / Bush41 around, but then Bush43 destroyed all of Clinton's progress. How quickly you Reagan-lovers turn the truth around to suit your propagandistic purposes!

United States

#87850 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>Shush now, Son! Take your meds and try to get some beddy-bye! You will be more rational after a nice nap! Kisses to my sweet son!
Look Dawg, we all know that you are an admitted pedophile. However your continued sexual advances combined with your fantasies that I am your son will not result in me having sex with you. So quit begging. I prefer my women to have women parts under their skirts, not a tuck under. Just because you wear a skirt and hide your man junk does not make you a woman.

You should just stick to trolling the gay bars in St Louis with your real retarded son. You might even run into his mother again and you can pay her the other $5 you own her. You remember her right? The hoe from the one night you tried to be straight.

Now stop hitting on me Dawg.

United States

#87851 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>What I wouldn't give to have you alone and naked for one night. I could play daddy and you could be my son. I tried playing it with my real son the retarded one from St Louis but every time I cum on his face he yells GAME POINT at my penis and it freaks me out. I am so in love with you
I told to to quit hitting on me Dawg. Just go molest your own son and quit fantasizing about others taking his place. It's your fault he's a retard anyway.
Norton

United States

#87852 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
There you go again, "Norton"! Exhibiting your LACK of knowledge of your Holy Bible:
Matthew 5:22 (KJV) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Once more you taunt God to throw you into the eternal flames of hell's fires. Have a nice Eternity! No "Rapture" for you!
Read it again, Dawg! Jesus is talking about murder!

CHEERS!
Norton

United States

#87854 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton," strangely you "imagined" John McCain and Mitt Romney as president. You voted for them.
They were not Muslims!:)

CHEERS!
GOP vs The Universe

United States

#87855 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Look Dawg, we all know that you are an admitted pedophile. However your continued sexual advances combined with your fantasies that I am your son will not result in me having sex with you. So quit begging. I prefer my women to have women parts under their skirts, not a tuck under. Just because you wear a skirt and hide your man junk does not make you a woman.
You should just stick to trolling the gay bars in St Louis with your real retarded son. You might even run into his mother again and you can pay her the other $5 you own her. You remember her right? The hoe from the one night you tried to be straight.
OWNEDsville you are one sick loser ... typical Republican

GOP = The Party of CRAZY
GOP vs The Universe

United States

#87856 Sep 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Norton is exactly right. A ticket of Sarah Palin and Glen Rice would be a sure winner. The liberals could not demonize these two as being racist.
What Planet Are You From? Kolob?

Here on Planet Earth...that won't happen, anymore than Nortons Dumbass getting RAPTURED...YOU'RE A Typical Republican "Lost in Space"

GOP = The Party of CRAZY
GOP vs The Universe

United States

#87857 Sep 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
They were not Muslims!:)
CHEERS!
Neither was Obama:)...Typical NOT GOING TO GET RAPTYRED Tea-vangelican Republican

GOP = The Party of CRAZY

#87858 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Son, Son! I know that your finding your real father is really stressful on you, but you MUST learn to cope! Face it: YOU are my REAL RETARDED SON! I know you can't help it, and that it came from your mother's side. But just remember, she was nice and kind and sweet. I wish that you had gotten those characteristics of hers, rather than that "hang-dog" attitude of yours! Perhaps you can take that "travel money" from your piggy bank and just use it for psychological counseling? I sure would like to get to meet you, but it is more important that you get your head screwed back on correctly.

Good Luck, Son! I just wish I had been around to set you back on the straight and narrow path. Lots of Luck!(Remember, Son: It's okay for you to call me "Pappy"! Or "Daddy" if you prefer.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Brock Schmittler? 53 min Art Mandalay 4
News Michael Brown family awarded $1.5 million settl... Wed Neighbor 13
best names for a pet chimp Jul 18 CSM1 17
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Jul 17 Julia 2,043
News Police ID St. Louis shooting victim (Dec '08) Jul 15 Reco 10
News Maplewood police punch, kick suspect who rammed... (Jan '06) Jul 15 Will G 123
WHY oh WHY (Oct '16) Jul 13 Daniel Webster 4

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages