GOP Sick FREAKS of Nature

Saint Louis, MO

#87694 Sep 16, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
BREAKING NEWS....
Gunman opens fire at DC Naval Yard
10 reported shot
Police have gunman isolated in the building
President Obama has been briefed and is currently in communication with Russian President Putin to find out what he should do about it.
Multiple reports say the Russian ambassador has been called to the scene to negotiate.
How Disgusting ...DAN making a joke out of this tragedy!

Just when you thought OWNEDsville couldn't sink any lower or get any more tasteless ...SHE DOES!

OWNEDsville has reached rock bottom and her post shows signs of starting to dig ...EVEN LOWER.
Norton

Independence, MO

#87696 Sep 16, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You scoff at the Book of Mormon and have the audacity to call ME a scoffer?
Sure do.....because the Book of Mormon is not the real truth. The Holy Bible is the real truth.

You'll find out one day!

CHEERS!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87697 Sep 16, 2013
BREAKING NEWS...

Putin instructed Obama to go on National TV to address the shooting in DC. He told him to speak only for a minute about it then quickly change the press conference to a "brag about myself and make up false numbers".

Obama quickly did as he was told. He made the comment that the economy was shedding 800,000 a month during financial crisis, which is up from the 700,000 number they had been using since 2008.

Leave it to a narcissistic self absorbed President to use a news conference about a tragedy to talk about himself.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#87699 Sep 16, 2013
BREAKING NEWS....
Gunman opens fire at DC Naval Yard
10 reported shot
Police have gunman isolated in the building
President Obama has been briefed and is currently in communication with Russian President Putin to find out what he should do about it.
Multiple reports say the Russian ambassador has been called to the scene to negotiate.
Another example of your ignorance.

#87700 Sep 16, 2013
INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW "WWPD" CHARM BRACELET!!
That's right folks the brand new WHAT WOULD PUTIN DO bracelet.
Supplies are limited so get yours now!!
They only cost $19.95 ($9.99 for those on welfare and yes food stamps will be accepted as payment)
All proceeds will go to the "Help President Obama find his foreign policy" fund.
Remember folks, when you stick your foot in your mouth and no one will support you just look at your bracelet and say "what would Putin do?"and you can be just like the President!!
Remember folks, if you send your money for this, you too are as stupid as "OWNEDSville"!!

#87701 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually you will find them displayed in your favorite section, women's clothing
Unfortunately even Wal Mart is too expensive for your worthless unemployed ass.(Actually from what I hear about you your ass might be the only part of you that is employed. But since male prostitution isn't considered "legal employment" we can't really count that for you)
We will see about getting a few donated to a more affordable place for you. Do you prefer the Salvation Army or the Goodwill Store?
Your donkey told me that actually YOU are the ass, "OWNEDSville"!

#87702 Sep 16, 2013
OWNEDsville HOMO Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT DANinOWNEDsville... Just how many wig heads do you have stashed in your trailer????
OWNEDsville you've just slammed that closet door behind you...LOL
Ready - Set - START YOUR MELTDOWN!!!!
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN"T GET ANY GAYER YOU DO!!!!!!
Don't bother "OWNEDSville" right now! He is getting ready for his shift down at the truck stop.

#87703 Sep 16, 2013
GOP Sick FREAKS of Nature wrote:
<quoted text>
How Disgusting ...DAN making a joke out of this tragedy!
Just when you thought OWNEDsville couldn't sink any lower or get any more tasteless ...SHE DOES!
OWNEDsville has reached rock bottom and her post shows signs of starting to dig ...EVEN LOWER.
"OWNEDSville" is trying to break off rocks to put in his bathroom. Somebody told him that he has "rocks in his head" and he couldn't find any and he sure would like to have some!_8-)

#87704 Sep 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do ..... because the Book of Mormon is not the real truth. The Holy Bible is the real truth.
You'll find out one day!...
"Norton," if you were to actually READ your Bible, you might be able to answer some of those questions which I have posed to you and you have never been able to answer.

#87705 Sep 16, 2013
BREAKING NEWS...
Putin instructed Obama to go on National TV to address the shooting in DC. He told him to speak only for a minute about it then quickly change the press conference to a "brag about myself and make up false numbers".
Obama quickly did as he was told. He made the comment that the economy was shedding 800,000 a month during financial crisis, which is up from the 700,000 number they had been using since 2008.
Leave it to a narcissistic self absorbed President to use a news conference about a tragedy to talk about himself.
Reminds me of YOU, "OWNEDSville."
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#87706 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah. Look what happened when stupid was ignored!
I am sure you mean clueless McCain and his clueless "running mate" Sarah Palin. Even YOU know that would have been a national disaster.
Yes, my government check is at the whim of a Congressional "stroke of the pen." But don't worry about me. I pay more income tax per year than your annual salary.
Like the perversion currently happening isn't a national disaster. The new norms, shrinking workforce, worthless dollar, high energy costs, USSR new superpower, Middle East on fire, healthcare? Name one thing going right. You know McCain/Palin would have fixed the high cost of energy that would have cured many of the problems plus no Obamacare. You know you are one narcisistic stupid Obama Bitch.....

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#87708 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Your donkey told me that actually YOU are the ass, "OWNEDSville"!
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#87709 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"Norton," if you were to actually READ your Bible, you might be able to answer some of those questions which I have posed to you and you have never been able to answer.
I have told you before that I am not a bible scholar but I will try to answer any questions if you are truly interested.

CHEERS!

#87710 Sep 16, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the perversion currently happening isn't a national disaster. The new norms, shrinking workforce, worthless dollar, high energy costs, USSR new superpower, Middle East on fire, healthcare? Name one thing going right. You know McCain/Palin would have fixed the high cost of energy that would have cured many of the problems plus no Obamacare. You know you are one narcisistic stupid Obama Bitch.....
"McCain / Palin would have fixed the high cost of energy ... "?

By invading Saudi Arabia, or what?

#87711 Sep 16, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
www.tinyurl.com/sayclueless

#87712 Sep 16, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you before that I am not a bible scholar but I will try to answer any questions if you are truly interested....
Actually, I am MORE interested in the fact that you cannot answer ANY of the Bible questions I have put to you over the years.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87714 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Your donkey told me that actually YOU are the ass, "OWNEDSville"!
Stop molesting my donkey. He doesn't like perverts like you sneaking in his stall in the middle of the night.

Damn sicko!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87715 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Don't bother "OWNEDSville" right now! He is getting ready for his shift down at the truck stop.
Awwwww look daddy Dawg is patting his retard kid on the head. How precious.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87716 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Remember folks, if you send your money for this, you too are as stupid as "OWNEDSville"!!
Remember folks if you have an IQ higher then Dawgs which is around 40 you will realize there is no address to send anything. Only a moron like Dawg would think this was a real product.

Dance MUTT dance!!

ROFLMAO!!!
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87717 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>I have to admit a few things. One, the person you call the St Louis Retard is my son. Two YOU OWN ME!! And three, I am a moron."
Feels good to tell the truth doesn't Dawg?

Now do your dance!!

LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 min Righteous 2,699
Did his dream come true 35 min retord 8
Driving While Black - And Poor 39 min Black Power 11
McCulloch, Knowles and Nixon Do Not Have the Be... 1 hr Joe 1
doran realty 1 hr spivey 2
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr Victim of Diversity 463
Should there be more nudity in films and on TV? 10 hr Hot Movies 0
•••
•••
•••