Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Done

Antioch, TN

#85299 Jul 19, 2013
When can these threads end???!?!?? Come on Topix, take them down and let's move on already- it's like toddlers slap fighting at this point!!
Just Sayin

Florissant, MO

#85300 Jul 19, 2013
I wonder if the dumbazz who is hiding his Internet Potocol knows using a proxy server is risky, unless he is doing it via a VPN server.

He probably went out on the www and bougnt an IP blocking softwar proggy. You can set your computer to run a safe VPN server for free if you are smart enough to set windows to use it.

lmao
White Bread

Florissant, MO

#85301 Jul 19, 2013
time 2 stand our ground wrote:
All you white people,stay out of St.Louis this weekend,with the Trayvon Martin Protest going on. You don't know what might happen. We don't need any innocent victims. Being nice to the Black people,isn't gonna change anything either.
You will be surprised when you see how many white people are in the streets protesting with you. Many of us white folks agree with the African American community concerning the tainted jury methods of acquitting Zimmerman.
Only wise people will know what my previous sentence means.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85302 Jul 19, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I stay out of St Louis every weekend and every weekday. St Louis is the Detroit of Missouri. Nothing but a run down cesspool of drug addicts, gangs, white trash, and retards.
you just described 99% of all small country towns in missouri,,,now tell the truth why you stay out of st louis,,,cuz your scared?,,,you cant drive because of too many dwi's?,,,your mommy wont drive you?,,,you have an ankle bracelet on for sex offender crimes and are on home detention?,,,your way to fat and the fork lift that has to carry you around doesnt have enough battery power or a big enough propane tank to get you there and back?,,,my GOD man,,,explain yourself,,,ha haa haaa,,,st louis looks or is in anyway like detroit,,,no big city in america is and never will be,,,,unless they let the unions run and ruin them like detroit did,,,them union idiots mad so good of a living for less an less working hours,,,they chased all the companies away,,,and thats if the unions didnt break the companies first,,,the lucky companies got out when the getting was good,,,ha haa haaa
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85303 Jul 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, your attitudes show the reason you depend upon the news from Fox News.
I depend on Fox News for the truth which has absolutely nothing to do with my attitude. What has to do with my attitude is people that make absolutely stupid statements.

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85304 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! So the person who puts people's screen names in the tag line under your screen name now wants to claim its done to "celebrate you"?...
Once more, you celebrate me in your name. I do appreciate your "groupiness." Please continue keeping me the celebrity I have become.

#85305 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought Dawg was the only one stupid enough to think that crap. No shot they are Sherlock, but people that are citizens of Canada are CANADIANS!! Find me a citizen IN CANADA that calls themselves an AMERICAN....
"Owensville," my groupie, do you REALLY call yourself a "Unitedstatesian"? ROFL! Duh!

You presumably mean that, since you allege that citizens of Canada are "Canadians." Thus citizens of the United States must be "Unitedstatesians," right?
White Bread

Florissant, MO

#85306 Jul 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I depend on Fox News for the truth which has absolutely nothing to do with my attitude. What has to do with my attitude is people that make absolutely stupid statements.
CHEERS!
Norton, Fox News does not report the truth. Are you not aware that Rupert Murdock got in trouble in England for allowing his employees to publish false news.
Do you not think he does the same thing here in USA FOX News. I used to watch Fox news all the time during Desert Storm. Then I bagan to notice the lies that were reported as real news. The other stations called them out over it, buy old Rupert, owner of Fox news, refused to retract any of the fake news stories.
Needless to say, I could never take anything reported on Fox news in good conscience. But I know that most of you right wingers just love fox fake news. And you wonder why you Taliban Americans are in the political minority.

#85307 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text> ... Dawg and this other moron are claiming that citizens of Canada and Mexico are Americans and Dawg went further and said that people from the USA are necessarily Americans....
I said no such thing. You have little reading comprehension, do you?

We can always depend upon you to post idiotic things such as this.

#85308 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text> ... By Dawgs idiotic logic people from Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Nicaragua, and everyone else in between are Americans....
Congratulations! NOW you have finally gotten it!_8-)

#85309 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I stay out of St Louis every weekend and every weekday. St Louis is the Detroit of Missouri. Nothing but a run down cesspool of drug addicts, gangs, white trash, and retards.
I should think that would appeal to you. At least it is nicer than Owensville.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85310 Jul 19, 2013
White Bread wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be surprised when you see how many white people are in the streets protesting with you. Many of us white folks agree with the African American community concerning the tainted jury methods of acquitting Zimmerman.
Only wise people will know what my previous sentence means.
yep,,,know what it means,,,it means a jury from that area heard all the evidence from both sides and made their verdict in a court of law,,,but the al sharptons and jessie jacksons of this world didnt like the verdict so is making it a race case for their seperation agenda,,,and the only racist remark made by either of the two came out of trayvons mouth,,,white kraker ass,,,and the people protesting are like puppets who need someone to follow because to profile someone doesnt make you a racist,,,and to call the jury methods tainted has no basis,,,cuz that jury did not hear about trayvons past,,,like him being suspended from school and didnt see the pictures of this trayvon smoking a joint or holding a gun thats all over the internet,,,this trayvon was portrayed as a little boy,,,the picture of trayvon in the court room for the jury to see he was 13yrs old,,,not a troubled 17yr old teenager,,,
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85311 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>I should think that would appeal to you. At least it is nicer than Owensville.
I doubt that. Never been to Owensville but there is no place in Missouri that Shit Louis is nicer then. Shit Louis is the ghetto of Missouri.

#85312 Jul 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I depend on Fox News for the truth which has absolutely nothing to do with my attitude. What has to do with my attitude is people that make absolutely stupid statements....
"Norton," I think you meant to say, "I depend on Fox News for the news which has absolutely nothing to do with the truth."
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85313 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>I said no such thing. You have little reading comprehension, do you?

We can always depend upon you to post idiotic things such as this.
LIAR! LIAR! PANTS....oops I mean SKIRT ON FIRE!!
<quoted text>
1. If you are a citizen of Canada, you are an American.
2. If you are a citizen of Mexico, you are an American.
3. If you were born in the USA, you are not necessarily an "American"
You are without a doubt the biggest liar I have ever known.

Oh, don't start whining about me editing out the other stuff in your post. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Or in your case what's good for the Queen of England is good for everyone else. LMAO!!!

#85314 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I doubt that. Never been to Owensville but there is no place in Missouri that Shit Louis is nicer then. Shit Louis is the ghetto of Missouri.
Huh? In your Post #85292, you said, "I stay out of St Louis every weekend and every weekday."

NOW you say that "there is no place in Missouri that S**t Louis is nicer than."

Since you have never been to St. Louis, how would you know?
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85315 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
shut it on the st louis slander,,,its way way way better then any small missouri gossip town,,,that small town things you heard as a child of how nice and beautiful they are,,,all lies my freind,,,all lies,,,the most crooked bigoted hateful gossip selfish church warpers drugs and alcahol problems people you will ever meet are from the good old small towns,,,so shut it,,,,
White Bread

Florissant, MO

#85316 Jul 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
Norton, don't be so naive.

Rupert Murdock's FOX News is nothing but a propaganda attack machine for the far right republicans, like Michelle Bachman and Airhead Sarah Palin who can see Russian from her house. Where do you believe all these nutcase republican Congresspeople that get on tv and say stupid shit for days on end get their info. That is why moderate republicans and democrats, and libs make so much fun of them.

The only way to get the truth about what is going on in America is to watch a news source from another country. Other countries do not have restrictions on what they can or cannot report about the USA. The news in America is mostly is higly controlled.

I, like you, used to watch FOX news all the time. Then I began to notice their lying reports. I have not watched them in a long time, because it is not a reliable news channel. I do watch it occasionally when I get in a humorous mood and need a good laugh.
White Bread

Florissant, MO

#85317 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, Southeast Missouri is the ghetto of Missouri. It is the meth capitol of the entire country. Southeast Missouri is the most econically depressed area in Missouri, which makes it the highest in crime per capita.

I have been to St. Louis many times. It is a rockin' place with lots of things to do for entertainment. Why are you hatin' on St. Louis? St. Louis would never be a Detroit no matter how bad you think it is.
Another St Louis IP

Florissant, MO

#85318 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You said you were from Lexington a couple of weeks ago. It is like all the other podunk small towns in Missouri. You blink your eyes while driving through and miss it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H 1 hr Billy 58
News Arnold Officer Ryan O'Connor Shot by Handcuffed... 6 hr Cynical 14
Black People are MEAN and DIRTY (Apr '17) 7 hr Hardhead 57
black people 7 hr Hardhead 5
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Dec 2 Nancy Hoda 34
A Fun Fact About Black People Nov 26 Black is black 5
News Minority contractors group sues Metro (Apr '10) Apr '10 NiteClerk 1

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance