<quoted text>y

you certainly are...try medication

Game Point
Not impressed, try again
When did you join the GOP?
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#84512 Jul 3, 2013
Obama’s 2013 Air Force One Bill At $24 Million…$6.5 Million For Africa Alone…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/03/obamas-201...

Good News: Federal Government Also Tracking Your Snail Mail…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/03/good-news-...

Pro-Abortion Protester Has Young Girl Hold Sign:“If I Wanted The Government In My Womb, I Would F*** A Senator!”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/03/pro-aborti...

Texas: Pro-Abortion Protesters Shout “Hail Satan!” To Drown Out Pro-Lifers Singing Amazing Grace…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/03/texas-pro-...

Axeldouche: Obamacare Train Wreck Will Be Obama’s “Proudest Accomplishment”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/03/axeldouche...

Egyptian Protesters:“Wake Up America, Obama Backs A Fascist Regime In Egypt”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/03/egyptian-p...

DNI Chief James Clapper Admits He Lied To Congress About NSA’s Domestic Spying Program…
~ So, not a suprize, obozo and all his lap dogs lie!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/03/dni-chief-...

Tingles: Democrats “Believe In Illegal Immigration”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/02/tingles-de...

Liberal Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark Offers To Represent Ft. Hood Jihadist Nidal Hasan In His Murder Trial…
~ No surprise here. Liberals hate this country!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/02/liberal-fo...
Not Jon Could Be Jon

United States

#84513 Jul 3, 2013
Another Obama FAILURE!

As we speak the Egyptian Army has taken over Egypt an according to reports have told the Obama appointee and Muslim Brotherhood terrorist, Marsi, that he is no longer President.

Now he wants to stick his nose in Syria.

Might as well go 0 for 3. Libya = strike one. Egypt = Strike 2. Next up Syria = Strike 3!
GOP Faith Based Disaster

Saint Louis, MO

#84514 Jul 3, 2013
Not Jon Could Be Jon wrote:
Another Obama FAILURE!
As we speak the Egyptian Army has taken over Egypt an according to reports have told the Obama appointee and Muslim Brotherhood terrorist, Marsi, that he is no longer President.
Might as well go 0 for 3. Libya = strike one. Egypt = Strike 2. Next up Syria = Strike 3!
You are confusing him with W...Mission NOW Accomplished...Obama owns you ...We all OWN You...LOL

Owensville on the way to NOWHERE you are nothing but a silly homosexual pest!

Now let's see your MELTDOWN go full throttle

hahahahahahahaha
Ws Faityh Based DISASTER

Saint Louis, MO

#84515 Jul 3, 2013
Another Obama FAILURE!
A new survey that came out today says that 98% of historians consider the Bush Presidency a failure....

the upside, those are Bush's highest poll numbers in years.
Not Jon Could Be Jon

United States

#84516 Jul 3, 2013
GOP Faith Based Disaster wrote:
<quoted text>You are confusing him with W...Mission NOW Accomplished...Obama owns you ...We all OWN You...LOL

Owensville on the way to NOWHERE you are nothing but a silly homosexual pest!

Now let's see your MELTDOWN go full throttle

hahahahahahahaha
That it? That's the most intelligent reply you could muster? You truly are the retard everyone says you are. It's no wonder Dawg denies you're his kid. He's to embarrassed by you. That's saying something given how big of an idiot he is.
Owensvilles MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#84517 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
That it? That's the most intelligent reply you could muster? You truly are the retard everyone says you are. It's no wonder Dawg denies you're his kid. He's to embarrassed by you. That's saying something given how big of an idiot he is.
Speaking of A Embarrased Retard...You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65.

We OWN YOU
STL is Lame

United States

#84518 Jul 3, 2013
Owensvilles MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of A Embarrased Retard...You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65.

We OWN YOU
Lame again
Throw away your joke book
Owensville TrailerTrash

Saint Louis, MO

#84519 Jul 3, 2013
STL is Lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame again
The Joke is on YOU.You just can't get enough...LOL

Wow I don't need amy more proof that I OWN YOU.
Not Jon Could Be Jon

United States

#84520 Jul 3, 2013
STL is Lame wrote:
<quoted text>Lame again
It's funny how the person who sits there all day waiting for someone to post think she owns people.
Owensville Total MELTDOWN

Saint Louis, MO

#84522 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
It's funny how the person who sits there all day waiting for someone to post think she owns people.
you are pretty funny...but sad really...LOL

funny for us!!!!

I OWN YOU

Please Continue Your MELTDOWN
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#84523 Jul 3, 2013
EXPOSED: Russian Troops On US Soil To Aid FEMA

Russian troops on American soil are supposedly only here to offer “assistance” to FEMA during emergencies and disasters. According to media reports, 15,000 Russian troops have been requested by the Obama administration for this “training” exercise on American soil.

Russian troops began carrying out joint anti-terrorism drills in America last May. US Defense Press Officer Commander Wendy L. Snyder had this to say about the Russian soldiers on US military bases:

“This is part of a formal bilateral exchange program between the US and Russia that seeks to develop transparency and promote defense reform.”

Transparency has been the keyword of choice for the Obama administration—which has been anything but. When approximately 20 airborne Russian troops arrived at Fort Carson in Colorado last year, it was the first time soldiers from the country had ever engaged in military training on American soil. The foreign soldiers supposedly were trained on how to target terrorists in America.

The existence of Russian troops in America has bolstered both concern and anger about United Nations-prompted global peacekeeping force. Representative of both President Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin met last week in Washington, D.C. The meeting was a part of the Russian Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations and seventeenth meeting of Joint US-Russian Cooperation Committee.

A press release issued by the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense stated that both countries are now cooperating in an exchange of experts for “joint rescue operations” purposes. The group of Russian soldiers reportedly includes trainers, rescuers, and military security teams.

http://www.offthegridnews.com/2013/07/02/expo...

CHILLING: Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster in America…
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/07/chi...

DHS: Napolitano Bringing 15,000 Russian Troops To U.S
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dhs-napolita...

Russian Troops to be Deployed on US Soil?
http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2013/07/...

The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are…Here?!
http://belleofliberty.wordpress.com/2013/07/0...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1688.htm
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#84524 Jul 3, 2013
OBAMA DROPS HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ON (KENYAN) FARMERS
U.S. spending now includes farm bill for cold storage projects

Although the House and Senate remain in a stalemate over what to cut or keep in the controversial Farm Bill, the Obama administration is proceeding with its own plan for farmers – in Kenya.

The East Africa Regional Construction initiative overall could cost U.S. taxpayers $210 million.

Pack-house and cold-storage facility construction “appropriate to the Kenyan rural environment” is the first step, according to a Request for Proposals from contractors that WND discovered via routine database research.

In the request, the U.S. Agency for International Development identified only the Kenyan endeavor, which aims to help farmers properly store products such as broccoli, sweet corn, potatoes and peppers.

The Kenyan project is just one facet of a broader initiative. The agency said it expects to award up to four design and construction contracts – each with a maximum value of $75 million – across East Africa over five years.

However, it did not disclose the specific cost of the initiative’s Kenyan segment.

USAID said the project will be advantageous for Kenyan farmers in Kitui County, as the new facility will expand the ability of small growers and farmer associations to ship their products to “other domestic or export markets.”

This “marketing flexibility” will allow them to sell produce at a more appropriate time, as the new cooling and storage facilities will make it unnecessary to sell produce immediately after harvest.

The construction initiative comes as Obama separately has vowed to send many hundreds of millions of dollars in additional aid to African energy programs.

Similarly, during the “President and First Lady’s Africa Trip,” as the White House touts the purportedly $100 million visit, Obama unveiled the Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders.

The fellowship, beginning next year,“will bring more than 500 young African leaders to the United States each year for leadership training and mentoring,” the administration announced.

Program fellows – whose numbers Obama hopes to double in subsequent years – will gain access to millions of dollars in business and NGO start-up grants through the U.S. African Development Foundation and the U.S. Department of State, it said.

One year ago, WND reported the administration’s spending on Kenya had become so voluminous that USAID was asking for more contractors to oversee the work.

A recent report said the agency – after covering up its propaganda plan to sway U.S. and international media views on U.S. assistance to Kenya – has repackaged its contractor-support plan.

Although USAID admittedly cannot adequately manage the numerous initiatives it has launched in Kenya, cost-wise, overall aid dropped from a high of $830 million in FY 2009 to $460 million in FY 2013.

Nonetheless, WND has continued to reveal new programs unfolding under Obama, including:

A $50 million project to help decentralize national power while increasing power at the county level, despite the risk of creating 47 equally corrupt county systems.
A nationwide reading project – with a still-undisclosed cost – that seeks to improve the skills of children in tens of thousands of Kenyan schools.
Peace initiatives providing “reflective workshops” and “trauma education” to warring clans and tribes in and around Kenya. The administration acknowledged that chronic cattle rustling and other cultural practices – such as killing rivals “to prove their manhood or impress young women”– might impede the success of this program.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obama-drops-hundre...
pride person

United States

#84526 Jul 3, 2013
Dana you are such a lyin witch....your time is almost over you are just in the death through....The tea party is an absolut failure in governing ...you have slapped. this beehive one to many times. we are coming for yall

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84527 Jul 3, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I see they let you out. Still think you are the Queen of England?
Don't lie. We all know the St Louis Princess is your retarded inbred son. He sure did miss you while you were on that psych hold. He got his miserable ass kicked almost as bad you do on here. He was so lost without his daddy.
This may be too difficult for your small conservative brain to comprehend, but when I said "Yeah, and I am the Queen of England," it was pure sarcasm.

We all know that you are logically-challenged, so I will forgive you. You (and others) suffer from this "conservative" inability to think.
Not Jon Could Be Jon

United States

#84528 Jul 4, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>This may be too difficult for your small conservative brain to comprehend, but when I said "Yeah, and I am the Queen of England," it was pure sarcasm.

We all know that you are logically-challenged, so I will forgive you. You (and others) suffer from this "conservative" inability to think.
Awwwwww poor Queen Dawg. He doesn't like it when people take what he says and uses it against him in a way he didn't intend, like he likes to do to others. Typical hypocrite Liberal.

Get use to it Queen, you said it, now deal with it.

And yet I can out think you 24/7. You prove it with every post you make. Heck everyone on here except your retarded son can out think you any day of the week.
Owensvilles SAD Meltdown

Saint Louis, MO

#84529 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Awwwwww poor Queen Dawg. He doesn't like it when people take what he says and uses it against him in a way he didn't intend, like he likes to do to others. Typical hypocrite Liberal.
Get use to it Queen, you said it, now deal with it.
And yet I can out think you 24/7. You prove it with every post you make. Heck everyone on here except your retarded son can out think you any day of the week.
you're having yet another Massive MELTDOWN
Not Jon Could Be Jon

United States

#84530 Jul 4, 2013
Owensvilles SAD Meltdown wrote:
<quoted text>you're having yet another Massive MELTDOWN
LMAO! You've been sitting there all night just waiting for me to post. Doesn't your daddy, the Queen of England Yellow Dawg, ever make you go do something else?

All night waiting and yet you still couldn't come up with something new to say. Pretty pathetic Princess.
Owensvill White Trash

Saint Louis, MO

#84531 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! You've been sitting there all night just waiting for me to post. Doesn't your daddy, the Queen of England Yellow Dawg, ever make you go do something else?
All night waiting and yet you still couldn't come up with something new to say. Pretty pathetic Princess.
You admit, that you were up all night waiting for me to post...you are a totally OWNED Loser...hahahahaha...and you're not very smart...LOL

Enjoy...I know today is a really special day for you ... since your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Continue You're Pitiful MELTDOWN!
r u an idiot

United States

#84532 Jul 4, 2013
Owensvill White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>You admit, that you were up all night waiting for me to post...you are a totally OWNED Loser...hahahahaha...and you're not very smart...LOL

Enjoy...I know today is a really special day for you ... since your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Continue You're Pitiful MELTDOWN!
U r owned all over the state. You give a bad name to even white trash "folk" in your area. Now go back to your street corner and hope for holiday pay. Maybe you can make a whopping $1.00 today, that's most likely double what you made all week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 3 min goonsquad 16
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 35 min goonsquad 661
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) 5 hr hardhead 712
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 10 hr Marcus Welby 4
why are blacks such cowards? 11 hr hardhead 7
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 22 hr Massa 3,400
brown's and Head's want their Blood Money Mon Gee Whiz 3
More from around the web

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE