Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Tower Grove Forum

Comments (Page 3,919)

Showing posts 78,361 - 78,380 of95,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83754
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The christians stole the Gehinah concept from Catholicism. Again, Christianity has twisted the real meaning. Christianity is a religion of hate and fear. You hate people who disagree with your dogma and you live in fear of "going to hell." And if the rest of us don't believe like you do, you tell us we are going to go to hell and suffer eternal damnation. What a bunch of mumbo jumbo. The concept of a christian hell does not exist. All that is in your NT. I do not accept your NT because it cannot be verified.

Gehennah is a place where souls go for refinement before they can enter heaven (the world to come). The Catholics stole this concept from Judaism. They call it pergatory. Only nobody can be prayed out of Gehinah.

There is an angel of God called the Saton. Again Christians turned him into the boogy man and call him satan. No such thing. The Saton is like the prosecuting attorney who reports to God when we do wrong. A record is kept if you continue your sin and do not repent. He is doing exactly what God created him to do, as do all angels. You see, angels have no free will. They are all messengers of God who do God's bidding.

Evil does exist because God created it for HIS purpose. And God said, "It is Good." Without evil, we would be like the angels without free will or choice.

But christianity cannot control the masses with the truth. Christianity uses the fear factor to keep its flocks cowaring and afraid to enjoy life, as God intended us to do. You do not have to sin to enjoy God's world of nature and all its beauty. God hides HIS face from us behind the veil of nature. You have eyes, but you cannot see.

It appears to me that you are not sure of what you believe, because just like many other christians, when somebody says something that threatens your belief system, you attack and start calling names. If that is your representation of God, no thanks! I will continue on the spiritual path God has shown me.

CHEERS!

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???????? That's not the same thing but one thing about it if you don't breathe the air..........you DIE!
Same thing........if you don't receive Christ you die an eternal death which is an eternal Hell in which you would wish you could physically die to relieve your eternal misery.
CHEERS!
Yellow Dawg Democrat

Piedmont, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83755
Jun 19, 2013
 
Not going to vote for no one....they is all crooks!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83756
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," you say, "What if you are right and I am wrong....... it won't make any difference, will it?"
That's right, "Norton." It makes no difference.
(Heh! "sell your soul to Satan"! That has a ring to it! I understand Satan is giving top dollar today, what with all the economic problems. Better get yourself down to the "used-soul" lot right away!)
I wonder what God will say to christians when God accuses them of leading people astray to serve a false god. I was raised christian and all I ever saw were christians flipping backwards trying to convert people, just like the muslims do. Actually, muslims are closer to God than christians because muslims believe in One God (they call HIM Allah), not a pantheon of gods (trinity).

Yellow Dog, the christians stole the fact that Jews go to a Mikvah to clease themselves from negative energy. The christians turned it into baptism, which gentiles were never Commanded by God to do. Matter of fact, it is forbidden for gentiles to perform Jewish mitzvoh (Commandments). And I guess Norton does not know that Judaism is the only religion that does not seek to convert gentiles. This is because keeping 613 Commandments would be most difficult for gentiles to do the rest of their lives.

Gentiles can get the same results of cleansing from negative entities by washing their hands under cold water every morning. Oh, and preachers keep the flock in fear so the "tithes" will keep on coming in. God never Commanded the gentiles to Tithe. However, we are supposed to give charity and do good works, whether it be with money, deeds, or even our time.
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83757
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton, 3 million Hebrews witnessed the giving of HaTorah on Mount Siani. How many witnesses did Paul have on the road to Damascus when he supposedly had a vision? 0

Now my common sense tells me to go with the event that was witnessed by millions, rather than a Greek (Paul) who had nobody as a witness to his claim. You do know that Paul pushed Jesus' brother, James, down the Temple steps and ordered him stoned to death by the mob standing at the bottom of the steps. And this man wrote the bulk of your NT. Paul does not appear to be very "Christlike" does he? Why did Paul have to be lowered down a wall in a basket to escape Jerusalem with his life? Because Paul taught the jewsish christian converts at Antioch that temple sacrifices were no longer necessary. When they went to Jerusalem for the passover feast, Paul was caught in the temple sacrificing. They intended to kill him, so he ran like the coward he was.

You see, Paul converted to Judaism because he wanted to marry the daughter of the high priest. When the high priest refused to allow the marriage, Paul became the enemy of Judaism.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83758
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what God will say to christians when God accuses them of leading people astray to serve a false god. I was raised christian and all I ever saw were christians flipping backwards trying to convert people, just like the muslims do. Actually, muslims are closer to God than christians because muslims believe in One God (they call HIM Allah), not a pantheon of gods (trinity).
Yellow Dog, the christians stole the fact that Jews go to a Mikvah to clease themselves from negative energy. The christians turned it into baptism, which gentiles were never Commanded by God to do. Matter of fact, it is forbidden for gentiles to perform Jewish mitzvoh (Commandments). And I guess Norton does not know that Judaism is the only religion that does not seek to convert gentiles. This is because keeping 613 Commandments would be most difficult for gentiles to do the rest of their lives.
Gentiles can get the same results of cleansing from negative entities by washing their hands under cold water every morning. Oh, and preachers keep the flock in fear so the "tithes" will keep on coming in. God never Commanded the gentiles to Tithe. However, we are supposed to give charity and do good works, whether it be with money, deeds, or even our time.
GREAT comments! 1. I have noticed that there is a tendency for people to continually increase the number of gods that they worship. I feel it is sort of like a baseball pitcher who starts wearing the same cap he wore when he pitched a no-hitter! And then, he begins wearing the same socks! And shirts and pants and underclothes, and begins to pay attention to how he approaches the pitcher's mound! In this fearsome world, one cannot have too many "lucky charms," or worship too many "gods." Once upon a time, as you point out, pre-"Christians" worshiped one "God." Then "God" became "God and Jesus" -- and then "God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit." But, in order to observe only ONE "god," they wrapped the three entities up into the "Trinity." Quite a trick!(Of course, since the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, and Jesus is the Holy Spirit, thus Jesus is his own father -- and so on and so on.)

2. I was never too good at observing TEN commandments, much less 613 of them!

3. I do "believe in" doing good things for others, whether it be with money, deeds, or time.
Sybilline Oracles

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83759
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Contraire wrote:
Norton, 3 million Hebrews witnessed the giving of HaTorah on Mount Siani. How many witnesses did Paul have on the road to Damascus when he supposedly had a vision? 0
Now my common sense tells me to go with the event that was witnessed by millions, rather than a Greek (Paul) who had nobody as a witness to his claim. You do know that Paul pushed Jesus' brother, James, down the Temple steps and ordered him stoned to death by the mob standing at the bottom of the steps. And this man wrote the bulk of your NT. Paul does not appear to be very "Christlike" does he? Why did Paul have to be lowered down a wall in a basket to escape Jerusalem with his life? Because Paul taught the jewsish christian converts at Antioch that temple sacrifices were no longer necessary. When they went to Jerusalem for the passover feast, Paul was caught in the temple sacrificing. They intended to kill him, so he ran like the coward he was.
You see, Paul converted to Judaism because he wanted to marry the daughter of the high priest. When the high priest refused to allow the marriage, Paul became the enemy of Judaism.
The end of blood scarifice was a prophecy of the Sybil...and very important in Rome.
Sybilline Oracles

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83760
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Contraire wrote:
Norton, 3 million Hebrews witnessed the giving of HaTorah on Mount Siani. How many witnesses did Paul have on the road to Damascus when he supposedly had a vision? 0
Now my common sense tells me to go with the event that was witnessed by millions, rather than a Greek (Paul) who had nobody as a witness to his claim. You do know that Paul pushed Jesus' brother, James, down the Temple steps and ordered him stoned to death by the mob standing at the bottom of the steps. And this man wrote the bulk of your NT. Paul does not appear to be very "Christlike" does he? Why did Paul have to be lowered down a wall in a basket to escape Jerusalem with his life? Because Paul taught the jewsish christian converts at Antioch that temple sacrifices were no longer necessary. When they went to Jerusalem for the passover feast, Paul was caught in the temple sacrificing. They intended to kill him, so he ran like the coward he was.
You see, Paul converted to Judaism because he wanted to marry the daughter of the high priest. When the high priest refused to allow the marriage, Paul became the enemy of Judaism.
Archeology in the Holy Land, does not support the Exodus as an actual event. The cities Joshua is said to have destroyed in judges...were already empty and gone at that date.
Gassy Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83761
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gassy": I am glad you asked! Here's my problem today: two ladders, one 30-foot and one 40-foot, are placed crosswise across an alley. Their intersection is 16 feet above the ground. How wide is the alley?
Well Yeller Dog, If it were me I wouldnt worry alot about that alley. In fact I think I would just go around that alley.
JUst dont walk under those ladders as it is bad luck or so they say

hehehehe
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83762
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no place in the Bible that says baptism will save you!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, most Christians are baptized and I think they should be. You think they have to be dunked under water. Have you ever thought about people that can never be dunked under water?
What do you think happens to them? You think they go to Hell because they were not dunked under water? Hogwash!
What really gets me are the churches that insist you be baptized in their church (building) in order to be a member of their church. To me, that is legalism! I think once a person is baptized no matter which way they do it is ok. It is a symbolic thing. As long as we believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins and rose again and that he is coming back again..........is all he asks!
A person on their deathded certainly cannot be dunked in the water. It's called common sense! People tend to too legalistic with manmade ideas.
CHEERS!
Norton,
Here is a scripture where Jesus Christ himself is COMMANDING us to be BAPTIZED in order to be saved:

(Mark 16:16) "He that believeth & is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned".

There are also several other scriptures in the bible that also commands us to be BAPTIZED for the REMISSION OF SINS in order TO BE SAVED...

Surely you're not going to contridict the words that are coming from the mouth of Jesus Christ himself!!!

In regard to baptism, your remarks on the subject remind me of the serpant in the Garden of Eden.

God told Adam & Eve "DO NOT EAT the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good & evil or YOU WILL SURELY DIE".

But, then the serpant comes along & tells the woman "YOU WILL NOT SURELY DIE if you eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good & evil.

Likewise, the bible tells us that "BAPTISM DOES NOW ALSO SAVE US".

But, man comes along & tells us that "BAPTISM DOES NOT SAVE US".

Which one should we believe GOD or MAN???

Which should we believe, what the BIBLE/JESUS is saying or what YOU/NORTON are saying...?

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83763
Jun 19, 2013
 
Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Yeller Dog, If it were me I wouldnt worry alot about that alley. In fact I think I would just go around that alley.
JUst dont walk under those ladders as it is bad luck or so they say
hehehehe
So you don't know your math from a hole in the ground, huh? hehehehe

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83764
Jun 19, 2013
 
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton,
Here is a scripture where Jesus Christ himself is COMMANDING us to be BAPTIZED in order to be saved:
(Mark 16:16) "He that believeth & is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned"....
Interesting logic. But false. Nice try, "1961."
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83765
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The evidence I have seen does support the Exodus as an actual event. However, the place where the Hebrews crossed the water was not the Red Sea, but the Sea of Reeds. I need to do some more research.

And, the walls of Jericoh are still partially standing. The inner walls reveal that the city was burned, which could have been by the army of Joshua. I have also watched documentaries that explained that the 10 plagues could have very well been natural events.

But could you post some links so I can go take a look. I really enjoy archeological matters. I should have been an archeologist. Discovering ancient artifacts would be an excellent experience.
Sybilline Oracles wrote:
<quoted text>
Archeology in the Holy Land, does not support the Exodus as an actual event. The cities Joshua is said to have destroyed in judges...were already empty and gone at that date.
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83766
Jun 19, 2013
 
I was referring to the blood sacrifices performed by the Israelites in Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem on Mt. Moriah. Those blood sacrifices stopped after the destruction of the 2nd Temple in 70 A.D. After the Arc of the Covenant was removed, there was no way the Israelites could offer sacrifices in a destroyed temple. Also, the menorah and other artifacts went missing.
Sybilline Oracles wrote:
<quoted text>
The end of blood scarifice was a prophecy of the Sybil...and very important in Rome.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83767
Jun 19, 2013
 
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton,
Here is a scripture where Jesus Christ himself is COMMANDING us to be BAPTIZED in order to be saved:
(Mark 16:16) "He that believeth & is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned".
There are also several other scriptures in the bible that also commands us to be BAPTIZED for the REMISSION OF SINS in order TO BE SAVED...
Surely you're not going to contridict the words that are coming from the mouth of Jesus Christ himself!!!
In regard to baptism, your remarks on the subject remind me of the serpant in the Garden of Eden.
God told Adam & Eve "DO NOT EAT the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good & evil or YOU WILL SURELY DIE".
But, then the serpant comes along & tells the woman "YOU WILL NOT SURELY DIE if you eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good & evil.
Likewise, the bible tells us that "BAPTISM DOES NOW ALSO SAVE US".
But, man comes along & tells us that "BAPTISM DOES NOT SAVE US".
Which one should we believe GOD or MAN???
Which should we believe, what the BIBLE/JESUS is saying or what YOU/NORTON are saying...?
Baptism in water will not save you.......period! For by one spirit we are baptized into one body.
So you can have your name on as many church rolls as you wish but unless you are in the BODY OF CHRIST you are doomed. The scripture makes it so plain.
Romans 6:3 KNOW YE NOT, THAT SO MANY OF US AS WERE BAPTIZED INTO (not a denomination or church but rather into) JESUS CHRIST WERE BAPTIZED INTO HIS DEATH.

Ephesians 4:4-5
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
There is not a drop of water in this verse. It is the work of the Holy Spirit. We have all been made to drink into one Spirit!

I believe in being baptized with water BUT water has nothing to do with salvation! Water is a symbolic way of saying you believe in Jesus Christ and that he died for your sins. Why was Jesus baptized? He didn't have to be!!!!!

No, don't take my word for it! Study the Bible and you will certainly find the answers that you are confused about.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83768
Jun 19, 2013
 
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "Norton"! I am not going to let you off the hook that easily. Your obfuscation will not work this time.
You said, "I can't think of anything more free than salvation because Jesus paid the price."
I said, "The air you breathe." To receive salvation, you must accept it. To breathe air, you do not have to "accept" it.(Now wallow around with that a while! Of course, we KNOW you WILL! You have been trained to "Sit up and bark!) ROFL!_8-)
So what is your point? We breathe air to live! We receive salvation to live eternally.......or not receive salvation and live in Hell eternally.

Arf! Arf!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83769
Jun 19, 2013
 
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
My head is fine, although yours seems to be buried in the sand. Perhaps you might want to look up the historical facts before you start questioning where someone else's brain is.
Just because you believe or disbelieve something does not change the facts or reality. It is obvious that you know nothing about the beginnings of your own religion. So keep listening to the preacher and keep your level of conciousness below ground level.
The fact that we are Created in the Image of God means that we are CoCreaters with God because we also have the power to create through proactive or negative speech. You are what comes out of your mouth.
Have you not read any of the Holy Scriptures (not NT)? God said, "I Am the Lord Your God. Besides Me There is No Other."
That knocks your Jesus out of the big picture. When you worship anything or anyone other than "Big Daddy God", The Supreme Creator of the Universe, you are practicing idolatry. Go read and learn. God gave you a brain. Now use it. When you remove the bliners from you eyes, perhaps you will be able to start seeing God's True reality.
If you would research this for yourself, you might learn something. But as most christians, you have been so indoctrinated with falsehood that you dare not think for yourself.
You are nuts! I just don't know any other way to put it!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83770
Jun 19, 2013
 
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I do not have to "take" them anyplace. The water can be brought to their hospital bed.
2. Your imaginary "patient" is already in a hospital. Why should they die?
3. Huh? What if they weighed 500 pounds? Ever hear of a hoist? They use them in hospitals all the time!
4. You cannot bring a wrecker into a hospital room. Nor do you have to! It was not necessary to bring a wrecker into their hospital room to get them there in the first place! Really, "Norton," you are off on a flight of fancy.
5. Why NOT "dunk" all the equipment? Keywords: water-proof wrappings.(Don't forget "towels" to dry the patient and equipment off, afterwards.
6. If the patient has severe burns and could not have any water on his body, WHO CARES? Is not the reward of eternal life worth more than a little discomfort? You really do not have your priorities straight, "Norton"!
The more you talk the nuttier you get!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83771
Jun 19, 2013
 
Contraire wrote:
The christians stole the Gehinah concept from Catholicism. Again, Christianity has twisted the real meaning. Christianity is a religion of hate and fear. You hate people who disagree with your dogma and you live in fear of "going to hell." And if the rest of us don't believe like you do, you tell us we are going to go to hell and suffer eternal damnation. What a bunch of mumbo jumbo. The concept of a christian hell does not exist. All that is in your NT. I do not accept your NT because it cannot be verified.
Gehennah is a place where souls go for refinement before they can enter heaven (the world to come). The Catholics stole this concept from Judaism. They call it pergatory. Only nobody can be prayed out of Gehinah.
There is an angel of God called the Saton. Again Christians turned him into the boogy man and call him satan. No such thing. The Saton is like the prosecuting attorney who reports to God when we do wrong. A record is kept if you continue your sin and do not repent. He is doing exactly what God created him to do, as do all angels. You see, angels have no free will. They are all messengers of God who do God's bidding.
Evil does exist because God created it for HIS purpose. And God said, "It is Good." Without evil, we would be like the angels without free will or choice.
But christianity cannot control the masses with the truth. Christianity uses the fear factor to keep its flocks cowaring and afraid to enjoy life, as God intended us to do. You do not have to sin to enjoy God's world of nature and all its beauty. God hides HIS face from us behind the veil of nature. You have eyes, but you cannot see.
It appears to me that you are not sure of what you believe, because just like many other christians, when somebody says something that threatens your belief system, you attack and start calling names. If that is your representation of God, no thanks! I will continue on the spiritual path God has shown me.
CHEERS!
<quoted text>
I don't believe God is showing you your so-called spiritual path. I believe you are a sucker for Satan. Good luck!

CHEERS!

Since: Feb 07

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83772
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Baptism in water will not save you.......period! For by one spirit we are baptized into one body.
So you can have your name on as many church rolls as you wish but unless you are in the BODY OF CHRIST you are doomed. The scripture makes it so plain.
Romans 6:3 KNOW YE NOT, THAT SO MANY OF US AS WERE BAPTIZED INTO (not a denomination or church but rather into) JESUS CHRIST WERE BAPTIZED INTO HIS DEATH.
Ephesians 4:4-5
There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
There is not a drop of water in this verse. It is the work of the Holy Spirit. We have all been made to drink into one Spirit!
I believe in being baptized with water BUT water has nothing to do with salvation! Water is a symbolic way of saying you believe in Jesus Christ and that he died for your sins. Why was Jesus baptized? He didn't have to be!!!!!
No, don't take my word for it! Study the Bible and you will certainly find the answers that you are confused about.
CHEERS!
Yeah... the bible....

Because it's so peaceful... and talks about things that actually happened... pfffttt...

Isaiah 34:7 "And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness."

Fucking unicorns! Bad ass unicorns, battle unicorns.
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83773
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Alumini, Jesus had no authority. The New Testament is a fairytail. If it had been necessary to be baptised in order to get to Heaven, I think (IT)God would have relayed that message to Noach rather than waiting centuries later and give the command to a man called Jeshu.

We are all descendants of Noach. So by believing in the NT, you are telling the Creator of all that is seen and unseen that HE is a liar. God would not say, "I AM what I AM. I CHANGE NOT" and then turn around and create a new religion opposite of every Law that HE put into place from the beginning of time.

What you call the Old Testament is just as binding today as it was in the beginning. God Created the cosmos with the Hebrew letter bet (Bereshit=In the beginning.)

Early christians believed in reincarnation. Early christians did not accept Jeshu as the messiah or as the son of God. Jeshu never said anywhere in the NT that he was the "son of God." Those words were the beliefs of a few of his disciples. He did say, "I and the Father are One."

Every human on planet earth is One with the Father. We are a part of the collective consciousness of which the source is the "singularity" of IT (God). GOD IS ONE and we are all a part of the whole.

Belief in Yeshu as the "son of God" was deified by Constantine in 325 A.D. at the Council of Nicea.

Israel is the "son of God" like a light shining from the hill. All throughout the Torah, the Writings, and the Prophets, God referred to Israel the "son of God."
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting logic. But false. Nice try, "1961."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,361 - 78,380 of95,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 11 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tower Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tower Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tower Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••