TeaNUTS will Destroy GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#82768 May 25, 2013
Bye...Bye...GOP! This is the price that WE, the PEOPLE, are continuing to pay because the bully billionaire baggers-birthers-birchers-and- bearers CONTROL the purse strings in the Republican Party.

The Republican Party is a dysfunctional DISorganized Crime Syndicate whose CULT members have taken a pledge-of-allegiance and an oath-to-serve their Party MOB bosses who are a small group of billionaire and multimillionaire political investors who own:

GREEDY ONE PERCENT, INC.

Speaker CRYBaby and Minority "Follower" McConnell, I've been asking for weeks why the conferees haven't been appointed for the conference committees to resolve the differences between the House and Senate budgets, especially, after ALL of that political maneuvering, handwringing, and theatrical posturing. Finally, WE have the answer.
TeaNUTS will Destroy GOP

Saint Louis, MO

#82769 May 25, 2013
I love it when two of the worst hate groups in this country go after each other.

That makes the rest of us safe for a few days.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82770 May 25, 2013
Alex the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nortie!, Serious question about Pat Robertson, do you agree with him saying that God is punishing us when stuff like 9/11 happens?
Doesn't Jesus's redemption of the human race keep us safe from God's wrath? How does that work?
Take gay people for example. They are one of Robertson's favorite targets. The thing is, don't they technically have Jesus's love and forgiveness or at least a chance at it no matter what?
No, I don't think God is punishing us with the 9/11 thing. I do think he is trying to get our attention because our time is short. God's wrath will come during the Tribulation so people that are not right with the Lord better get ready because that could happen any time and all Christians will be saved from that horrible time on this earth. We will be raptured out of here.
God loves all sinners but he hates sin. Jesus paid the price for all our sins when he died on the Cross. That includes Gays but they have to change their ways.(Romans 1) If a Gay person really believes in the Bible, they would understand that they cannot live that lifestyle and enter the gates of Heaven. Of course, they have a chance but they have to change. We all sin but God requires that we believe in Him and what he did for us on the Cross.

This country was founded on christian principles and we seem to be turning away from that. God will not tolerate it. You can see what has happened to other countries that turn their back on God. We need to get back to worshiping the one and only true God and that would solve a lot of problems in this country. If we are not careful Islamist will destroy us. That is their intent! People are too busy with their lives and their toys to realize what is happening. Fox News goes out and ask people on the steet questions and a lot of them have no idea what is happening in our government.......and don't care. It may be a sad day when they wake up!

CHEERS!
Bad Religion is Dangerous

Saint Louis, MO

#82771 May 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think God is punishing us with the 9/11 thing. I do think he is trying to get our attention because our time is short. God's wrath will come during the Tribulation so people that are not right with the Lord better get ready because that could happen any time and all Christians will be saved from that horrible time on this earth. We will be raptured out of here.
God loves all sinners but he hates sin. Jesus paid the price for all our sins when he died on the Cross. That includes Gays but they have to change their ways.(Romans 1) If a Gay person really believes in the Bible, they would understand that they cannot live that lifestyle and enter the gates of Heaven. Of course, they have a chance but they have to change. We all sin but God requires that we believe in Him and what he did for us on the Cross.
This country was founded on christian principles and we seem to be turning away from that. God will not tolerate it. You can see what has happened to other countries that turn their back on God. We need to get back to worshiping the one and only true God and that would solve a lot of problems in this country. If we are not careful Islamist will destroy us. That is their intent! People are too busy with their lives and their toys to realize what is happening. Fox News goes out and ask people on the steet questions and a lot of them have no idea what is happening in our government.......and don't care. It may be a sad day when they wake up!
CHEERS!
History Repeats

Norton = Savanrola

Girolamo Savonarola (Italian:[savona&#712;ro &#720;la]; 1452–1498) was an Italian Dominican friar and preacher active in Renaissance Florence, and known for his prophecies of civic glory and calls for Christian renewal. He denounced clerical corruption, despotic rule and the exploitation of the poor.

He prophesied the coming of a biblical flood and a new Cyrus from the north who would reform the Church. This seemed confirmed when Charles VIII of France invaded Italy and threatened Florence. While Savonarola intervened with the king, the Florentines expelled the ruling Medici and, at the friar’s urging, established a popular republic.

Declaring that Florence would be the New Jerusalem, the world center of Christianity and "richer, more powerful, more glorious than ever",[1] he instituted a puritanical campaign, enlisting the active help of Florentine youth.

In 1495 when Florence refused to join Pope Alexander VI’s Holy League against the French, Savonarola was summoned to Rome. He disobeyed and further defied the pope by preaching under a ban, highlighting his campaign for reform with processions, bonfires of the vanities, and pious theatricals. In retaliation, the Pope excommunicated him and threatened to place the city under an interdict.

A trial by fire proposed by a rival Florentine preacher to test Savonarola’s divine mandate was a fiasco and popular opinion turned against him.

Savonarola and two lieutenants were imprisoned. Under torture, Savonarola confessed that he had invented his visions and prophecies.

On May 23, 1498, the three friars were condemned, hanged and burned in the main square of Florence.

Norton's Bad religion will come to the same BAD END

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82772 May 25, 2013
Baked Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sarah is sub-clueless then that would make you bottom of the barrel clueless.
Oh, that is SO clever! Ah, hahahahahahaha! Keep those wonderful "gems of wisdom" coming! That was so FUNNY, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahaha!

#82773 May 25, 2013
Baked Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you wanna bet Holder says Holder did nothing wrong?
Ah, hahahahaha! You made ANOTHER "funny"! You are SO clever. That was SO funny, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahahahaha! Keep those "gems of wisdom and humor" COMING!(Do they call you "Tater Salad"?)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82774 May 25, 2013
Bad Religion is Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>
History Repeats
Norton = Savanrola
Girolamo Savonarola (Italian:[savona&#712;ro &#720;la]; 1452–1498) was an Italian Dominican friar and preacher active in Renaissance Florence, and known for his prophecies of civic glory and calls for Christian renewal. He denounced clerical corruption, despotic rule and the exploitation of the poor.
He prophesied the coming of a biblical flood and a new Cyrus from the north who would reform the Church. This seemed confirmed when Charles VIII of France invaded Italy and threatened Florence. While Savonarola intervened with the king, the Florentines expelled the ruling Medici and, at the friar’s urging, established a popular republic.
Declaring that Florence would be the New Jerusalem, the world center of Christianity and "richer, more powerful, more glorious than ever",[1] he instituted a puritanical campaign, enlisting the active help of Florentine youth.
In 1495 when Florence refused to join Pope Alexander VI’s Holy League against the French, Savonarola was summoned to Rome. He disobeyed and further defied the pope by preaching under a ban, highlighting his campaign for reform with processions, bonfires of the vanities, and pious theatricals. In retaliation, the Pope excommunicated him and threatened to place the city under an interdict.
A trial by fire proposed by a rival Florentine preacher to test Savonarola’s divine mandate was a fiasco and popular opinion turned against him.
Savonarola and two lieutenants were imprisoned. Under torture, Savonarola confessed that he had invented his visions and prophecies.
On May 23, 1498, the three friars were condemned, hanged and burned in the main square of Florence.
Norton's Bad religion will come to the same BAD END
Your disbelief will send you to Hell, too! Keep on scoffing and you will reap what you sow.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82775 May 25, 2013
I guess I should have said.....unbelief!

#82776 May 25, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this shit out...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/24/to...
Instead of meeting with immigration officers Obama decided to have a bunch of criminals up to the oval office. This has got to be the most clueless idiot we have ever had for a president and that's saying a lot after Bush.
<.giggle!.> Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)-- "a top Republican lawmaker"! Ah, hahahahahahaha! Obviously, Sessions is an oxymoron! There IS no such thing as a "Republican lawmaker." They are all too busy trying to MAKE HEADLINES!

#82777 May 25, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are nothing but a whacko so understand this; I could care less what you have to say.
"Doc," that was a good one! Ah, hahahahahahaha! I almost wet my pants that was SO funny! Where DO you come up with all this hilarious humor?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82778 May 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahaha! You made ANOTHER "funny"! You are SO clever. That was SO funny, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahahahaha! Keep those "gems of wisdom and humor" COMING!(Do they call you "Tater Salad"?)
Hey, Dawg, I agree with Baked Tater about Holder. How stupid can they get........Holder checking Holder. That's a classic!
Crook checking crook!

CHEERS!

P.S. Fox News has them on the run about a lot of things! Keep tuned!

#82779 May 25, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
You full of Shit. Obozo sent his clowns at the IRS to shut down the Tea Parties and that is one of many ways that obozo stole the last election, Chicago thug politics! A bunch of goon mobsters!
The Tea Party did make a big difference in 2010 and they will do so again, since obozo and his clowns got caught. They all should go to prison!
Ah, hahahahahahaha! NOW, "GunHugger" thinks he is a comedian, too! That was so funny, I almost wet my pants! Ah, hahahahahaha! Maybe you should get a job as a PAID comedian, "GunHugger"?

#82780 May 25, 2013
GOP is Dangerous To USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude ... I OWN YOU!!!
LOL
Ah, hahahahaha! GAME OVER! We ALL "own those guys"! They are so clueless, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to say! ROFL!_8-)

#82781 May 25, 2013
Alex the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What law did "they" break? How did High Lord Obama "steal" the last election?
I ask these seriously. I'm very curious about your beliefs. Not whatever website you use to back them up. I invite you to use this as your forum and let's enter into a respectful debate.
"a respectful debate"? With "GunHugger"? Lotsa luck!

The only thing "GunHugger" knows how to do is "copy-and-paste" all the Neo-CON propaganda he is sent by his "handlers."

#82782 May 25, 2013
TeaNUTS will Destroy USA wrote:
Let the TPers break away from the Repubs and see how far they get without the GOP money and backing.
TPers have got to come to the realization that the country is seeing them for who they really are ... all bark and not bite.
And, don't forget: The TeaPartiers are quite willing to destroy this country by their extremist political positions -- like causing the credit rating of this country to be DROPPED for the first time in HISTORY!

Their actions are near-treasonous!
TeaNUTS will Destroy USA

Saint Louis, MO

#82783 May 25, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
And, don't forget: The TeaPartiers are quite willing to destroy this country by their extremist political positions -- like causing the credit rating of this country to be DROPPED for the first time in HISTORY!
Their actions are near-treasonous!
I would say DAWG... that their actions ARE TREASONOUS!
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#82784 May 25, 2013
OBAMA ASKS HOLDER TO INVESTIGATE HOLDER’S INVESTIGATION
Holder has already lied under oath. Does anyone think this won’t be another way to just cover everything up?
Check it out:

President Barack Obama has asked his friend Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate Holder’s unprecedented investigation of a Fox News reporter.

Holder approved the Justice Department’s extraordinary 2010 investigation of contacts between a Fox News reporter and a State Department official who has since been charged with leaking classified information, according to NBC.

The Justice Department searched the reporter’s e-mails and phone calls under the legal claim that he may have contributed to a crime.

The Fox News revelation followed the news that the Justice Department had investigated the phone records of reporters working for The Associated Press.

On May 24, however, Obama reacted to growing alarm in the media by asking Holder to review the Justice Department’s procedures for investigating the media.

“We must keep information secret that protects our operations and our people in the field,” the president said at a speech in Washington D.C.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/24/obama-asks-...

#82785 May 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dawg, I agree with Baked Tater about Holder. How stupid can they get ........ Holder checking Holder. That's a classic!
Crook checking crook!
P.S. Fox News has them on the run about a lot of things! Keep tuned!
That sort of reminds me of "Christians" judging "Christians."
Nortons BAD Religion

Saint Louis, MO

#82786 May 25, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your disbelief will send you to Hell, too! Keep on scoffing and you will reap what you sow.
CHEERS!
No sir...your MIS-Belief and Mis-interpretation of Gods Word will bring you to your own destruction...

Norton you are doing the work of Satan...for that sir, your own doom is certain!

You would think that the failures you conservatives are suffering would wake you up to God's judgment...As Jesus said "you have eyes but do not see and earsb ut donot hear"

"You know not what you do" ...so you will come to no good end!

God Bless
CHEERS :)
GunGrabber the COWARD

Saint Louis, MO

#82787 May 25, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
OBAMA ASKS HOLDER TO INVESTIGATE HOLDER’S INVESTIGATION
Holder has already lied under oath. Does anyone think this won’t be another way to just cover everything up?
Check it out:
President Barack Obama has asked his friend Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate Holder’s unprecedented investigation of a Fox News reporter.
Holder approved the Justice Department’s extraordinary 2010 investigation of contacts between a Fox News reporter and a State Department official who has since been charged with leaking classified information, according to NBC.
The Justice Department searched the reporter’s e-mails and phone calls under the legal claim that he may have contributed to a crime.
The Fox News revelation followed the news that the Justice Department had investigated the phone records of reporters working for The Associated Press.
On May 24, however, Obama reacted to growing alarm in the media by asking Holder to review the Justice Department’s procedures for investigating the media.
“We must keep information secret that protects our operations and our people in the field,” the president said at a speech in Washington D.C.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/24/obama-asks-...
Hmmm so much for doing something construcvtive with your failed life...you are a liar as well as Coward!

Alex OWNS You!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson officials to meet with Justice Department 7 min Cordwainer Trout 12
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr Michael Litt 3,374
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 2 hr BareLies2626 2,525
Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make c... 3 hr CZars_R_US 42
Ferguson Congressman Clay 5 hr Rally11 1
Rabidly Anti-Gay Scott Lively Defends Bill Cosb... 23 hr yep 104
furniture removals (Feb '06) Mon jstrong196 7
Tower Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web