Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#80541 Apr 18, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
Ahhh! Ha! Ha! Ha
The St Louis troll made news!!!
http://tinyurl.com/cnhqjvf
Such a dork!!
Yes. Republican Missouri Senator Brian Nieves is a dork for engaging in such juvenile email exchanges with constituent Bart Cohn.

Reminds me of some of the exchanges on here.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#80542 Apr 18, 2013
Here is another fact: Your employer would be VERY interested in how much time you spend surfing the Internet with your employer's computer. That's called "theft of services."

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#80543 Apr 18, 2013
Ahhh! Ha! Ha! Ha
The St Louis troll made news!!!
http://tinyurl.com/cnhqjvf
Such a dork!!
Hello Traveler. How have you been?
guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#80544 Apr 18, 2013
We all live in a yellow..............

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#80545 Apr 18, 2013
Traveler, I was recalling a discussion we had some time back regarding your idea of an apprentice system. I had to rethink my previous position because I missed a glaringly obviuos example of a model for what I recall you were describing.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80546 Apr 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Christians are big on dogma, sparse on facts.
......Oh yes, wise one with the crystal ball. You have facts for everything..........YOU THINK! Seriously, you are just a BSer!

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80547 Apr 18, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get the next question until you answer the present question. You haven't done that any reasonable satisfaction. That "next question" subterfuge may work with the boys at local bar, but with those of us in the educated crowd, it glares as the obvious dodge that it is.
It says the ark rested on the mountains of Ararat. Then it states that about three months later the mountain tops were visible. Then the raven was sent forth and did not return. Are you following so far? I am trying not to make this too complicated for you. Noah then sent forth a dove which was second in the sequence following the raven which was first. You see that means the dove was sent out at a time after the raven was sent out. This dove returned because it could find no place to land. That means that everything was still under the water according to the words as they are read. Here is the text.
9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
Now if the raven didn't come back and the mountain tops were quoted as visible before the raven was sent out, then how is it that this subsequent verse (that means the verse that follows the one I am referring to) says that waters were on the face of the whole earth. The logical and reasonable conclusion is that the waters rebounded and covered everything back up. In any event your initial answer about God never flooding the earth again is still wrong.
Not doing to well on these simple things are you.
If I sound like I don't have any respect for you at all, it is only because I don't.
The Bible says in Genesis chapter 8 that the raven kept flying back and forth until the water had dried up from the earth.
Then he sent out a dove..........the dove came back with an olive leaf, so Noah knew the water had receded from the SURFACE of the earth. We are not told every little second of things that happened during the flood otherwise the Bible would be huge. Now, how that makes some people think there were 2 floods is beyond me. Yes, this is a simple thing! I guess that is why it so difficult for some of you to understand. People tend to try to make the Bible so difficult to understand and it is not. You seem to forget God can do anything........nothing is impossible with God. Sometimes I wonder why he didn't do a better job on brain cells tho'!:)))))

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80548 Apr 18, 2013
Guestzero wrote:
Its funny none of the Christians ever answered any of my questions. Oh well I thought after 12+ hours and 100+ comments they would at least answered one.
What questions? I thot' I did answer one.

CHEERS!
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80549 Apr 18, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying your Bible doesn't say that the water receded and THEN covered the ENTIRE surface of the earth?
There was ONE flood, period!

CHEERS!

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#80550 Apr 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says in Genesis chapter 8 that the raven kept flying back and forth until the water had dried up from the earth.
Then he sent out a dove..........the dove came back with an olive leaf, so Noah knew the water had receded from the SURFACE of the earth. We are not told every little second of things that happened during the flood otherwise the Bible would be huge. Now, how that makes some people think there were 2 floods is beyond me. Yes, this is a simple thing! I guess that is why it so difficult for some of you to understand. People tend to try to make the Bible so difficult to understand and it is not. You seem to forget God can do anything........nothing is impossible with God. Sometimes I wonder why he didn't do a better job on brain cells tho'!:)))))
CHEERS!
Again, no one was discussing two floods. Why is that so hard for some to understand. What is being discussed is the apparent ebb and return of water to cover all the land that is inconsistent with the biblical story. It is clear that you don't understand. When you are confronted with an inconsistency, you claim God did it with magic or ignore it and go on without explanation.

If God can do anything then why didn't he just poof all the sinners out of existence. It would have been much simpler, but that kind of story was probably beyond the imagination of the original authors.

God did it with magic just leads to more unanswered questions and is a typical cop out.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80551 Apr 18, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
See, your Bible says the same thing....
1) verse 5 says the land appeared....
2) verse 7 says the raven flew around (we really don't know what happened to him)....
3) verse 9 says the dove returned and "waters were on the face of the WHOLE earth...
now, scholarly one--read that chapter again because you just quoted it. God flooded the earth....THEN the land appeared.... THEN the dove returned because the entire surfacee was covered again......
That's the Bible, that's two times....so it has to be correct, right?
Genesis chapter 9
God said: Never again will all life be cut off by the water of A(1) flood; never again will there be A (1) flood to destroy the earth. ONE FLOOD!
He said he would never again destroy all living creatures with a flood. He said the rainbow would be a covenant between Him and all life on the earth.

CHEERS!

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#80552 Apr 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
There was ONE flood, period!
CHEERS!
Again, Poos is talking about one flood. Stop trying to get out of an answer by being misleading.
Guestzero

United States

#80553 Apr 18, 2013
So I'm guessing some people still think the earth is 6,000 years old? Scientific data shows it to be a little older than that, like a few billion years older.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#80554 Apr 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are the ultimate Bible scholar, do you have a scripture reference for that?
Genesis 2:16-17

And the Lord god commanded the man, "You are FREE to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die".

Adam and Eve had a free will and they disobeyed God and ate the fruit..........and that is the rest of the story!

CHEERS!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#80555 Apr 18, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry a river somewhere else you little pusssseeee. No one here really cares. Either stay or go but at least stop saying you are leaving when you keep coming back. I OWN YOU. LMAO
My goodness, DFS must have really gotten under your skin to elevate your paranoia to the point you think anyone who post here is him.

Sorry but you do not own me, and I highly suspect you do not own anyone else either.
Nortons Bible Abuse

Saint Louis, MO

#80556 Apr 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 2:16-17
And the Lord god commanded the man, "You are FREE to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die".
Adam and Eve had a free will and they disobeyed God and ate the fruit..........and that is the rest of the story!
CHEERS!
So Norton this Bible Abuse is supposed to explain why you disobey God?

I Don't think so...

Norton you might as well put a towel on your head and drive your house into an office building in KC!

no Rapture today ...again?
Travs Internet Addiction

Saint Louis, MO

#80557 Apr 18, 2013
I see your internet privilages were finally restored...or did you get a new job? After being fired from your old one, for screwing off all day on the internet?
Travs Internet Addiction

Saint Louis, MO

#80558 Apr 18, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mount Ararat is 16,854 feet above sea level, a long distance above were seaweed would survive. How deep do scuba divers go? How long do doves fly? Save your sarcasm for chumps..you're slinging bogus explanations to deny the sequence of events is illogical to anything short of a miracle. Sure God COULD do it .....but I see no mention of it.
Gilgamesh beat Noah ...by a couple of thousand years...

Funny like the trolls here on Topix the writers of the Bible copied the Epic of Gilgamesh and claimed it to be theirs.
GOP is STUPID Addiction

Saint Louis, MO

#80559 Apr 18, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, DFS must have really gotten under your skin to elevate your paranoia to the point you think anyone who post here is him.
Sorry but you do not own me, and I highly suspect you do not own anyone else either.
Game point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 27 min Silent Echo 689
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 3 hr Spaulding Smails 38
News Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to i... 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) Tue hardhead 712
why are blacks such cowards? Tue hardhead 7
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) Mon Massa 3,400
brown's and Head's want their Blood Money Mon Gee Whiz 3
More from around the web

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]