Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
seriously

Houston, MO

#79661 Apr 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Or we could start one called "I like to go on Internet forums and tell others what to do so I can feed my overinflated ego and convince myself that I am important". That way you can be the star, the only star, in it.
The thing is that you "do" act like idiots. And being I said "why don't you" that is a form of a question, not telling you what to do. I should have known you would not have known the difference.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#79663 Apr 5, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being Stupid and proving Liberals have no clue! You are a part of the feable-minded citizens of this nation! You get your news from CNN!
BTY, It's spelled feeble, not feable! You need to go back and try again to get your GED!
http://www.naturalnews.com/038778_Communist_N...
Not stupid and that is obvious. Not a liberal, but compared to your extremism, I can see why you say that. Not feable-minded, but I am glad to see you trying to reach out to what you feel are like-minded people. Thanks again for the spelling tip. I really don't care how things are spelled on hear. U can spell how Yuo like as far as I am concerned.

I do look at CNN, Fox, CBS, and many other sources and draw my own conclusions. I know this is an alien concept to someone that needs to be spoon fed his opinions like a small child, but it isn't magic or rocket science.

I have a high school diploma and multiple advanced degrees and I don't think it would be a wise use of my time to join you in getting a GED, but thanks for the interest.

#79664 Apr 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is that you "do" act like idiots. And being I said "why don't you" that is a form of a question, not telling you what to do. I should have known you would not have known the difference.
Why do you care what other people do on here? You can ignore it.

That you post on here with the comments you make leads me to wonder who the real idiots are.

You are always free to exercise you right not to read. Being that you are from Licking, I think you can manage that inately.
HA HA HA

Saint Louis, MO

#79666 Apr 5, 2013
HA wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you didn't forget to log out this time.
U. R. A. D-U-M-B-A-S-S!!!!!
U.R.A. OWNED P-U-S-S-S-E-E-E-E!!!!!!

hahaha
seriously

Houston, MO

#79667 Apr 5, 2013
As I said "Why don't you all just start a new thread called "we are idiots and we like to insult each other" That way you all can be a star in it." Let’s just use the last 3 posts one from Dan, guest and HA HA for a very good examples.
U R Seriously OWNED

Saint Louis, MO

#79668 Apr 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
As I said "Why don't you all just start a new thread called "we are idiots and we like to insult each other" That way you all can be a star in it." Let’s just use the last 3 posts one from Dan, guest and HA HA for a very good examples.
Seriously ...You don't have to thank me for insulting you...
it was my pleasure...

hahahahahahahaha

#79669 Apr 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
Are you posting this from Sheila's?
seriously

Houston, MO

#79671 Apr 5, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Are you posting this from Sheila's?
I don't know a Sheila. Well put it this way I know many Sheila's (aussie slang) but not any by that name. Is she nice looking? Kin to you? If she is kin to you or you know her I don't want to even get near her for she has to been as ignorant as you.

Since: Apr 13

Brookfield, CT

#79672 Apr 5, 2013
U R Seriously OWNED wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously ...You don't have to thank me for insulting you...
it was my pleasure...

hahahahahahahaha
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the STL idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa

#79673 Apr 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know a Sheila. Well put it this way I know many Sheila's (aussie slang) but not any by that name. Is she nice looking? Kin to you? If she is kin to you or you know her I don't want to even get near her for she has to been as ignorant as you.
Your post was incoherent, but I think this answer should cover it. No kin of mine. It is a bar from what I understand or as close to one as gets in your part of the country. That could mean it is just some dudes standing around drinking under a roof talking about whose mom is better in bed or it could be an actual club with a real live bar tender and some waitresses. The former doesn't leave out the possibility that the dudes are all talking about the same woman.

I am not in Australia at this time. I am pretty sure Licking is still in Missouri. Your post reminds me, kids don't do meth.
seriously

Houston, MO

#79674 Apr 5, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Your post was incoherent, but I think this answer should cover it. No kin of mine. It is a bar from what I understand or as close to one as gets in your part of the country. That could mean it is just some dudes standing around drinking under a roof talking about whose mom is better in bed or it could be an actual club with a real live bar tender and some waitresses. The former doesn't leave out the possibility that the dudes are all talking about the same woman.
I am not in Australia at this time. I am pretty sure Licking is still in Missouri. Your post reminds me, kids don't do meth.
You are a joke. Sheila is a word for women in Australia. As far as my comment being incoherent! That is easy. For if it is not drawn out for you dot to dot or in connect the lines you cannot follow. Your comprehension is not high enough to follow anything without clear directions, maybe even drawn out in crayon would be better for you. Now I have been through Licking even hunted in Texas County a few times and it is a small town of maybe 1000 (3000 counting the prison) so for you to even know of such a small bar tells me you are familiar with that area if not from around that area. Enough said.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79675 Apr 5, 2013
The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
So let’s see. In here we have a few regulars that really have nothing of importance to say. Then we have posers with many names from St Louis and Elmhurst, IL that just talk crap and make no sense but everyone claims to "OWN" each other and to be "VICTORIOUS". I see a bunch of morons that fail to see they are all losers and come here to feel like a man, talk nonsense and this is the best part of their life and all they have to offer from the sad life they live.
Thanks for responding with this whimpering hysterical post...it proves U R A OWNED P-U-S-S-S-S-E-E-E!

CHEERS!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79676 Apr 5, 2013
How The Mainstream Media Has Now Become A Full Time Propaganda Ministry
The mainstream media in this nation has completely and totally abdicated any semblance of objectivity, independence and desire to inform and educate. Instead it descends into biased propaganda designed to meet the political agendas of a given organizations leadership.
The primary intent of the 1st Amendment providing for freedom of the press was to allow the fourth estate to be critical of government by alerting the citizenry when government overstepped it’s constitutional boundaries. Instead it has quietly become the mouthpiece of ideologists and elitists.
MORE:
http://americasvoicenow.org/how-the-mainstrea...
I see Tin Foil is selling well in out state Republican METHsouri!

Brookfield, CT

#79677 Apr 5, 2013
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for responding with this whimpering hysterical post...it proves U R A OWNED P-U-S-S-S-S-E-E-E!

CHEERS!
Whoa, you sure did have me stumped there for a minute. I was like, "OMG a new person to the thread" and then I was like, "oh...wait..it's the STL idiot with a thousand names"
Da Da Daaaa
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79679 Apr 5, 2013
N.Y. Dad’s Pistol License Suspended Over Something His 10-Year-Old Son Said — and It Could Be 8 Years Before He Gets It Back
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/04/n-...
Armed Grandmother of 10 Gives Burglar Way More Than He Could Handle:‘Did I Hit You?’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/04/ar...
Elitist Libs Drop $32,400-Per-Head To Have Brunch With Chicago Jesus…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/04/elitist-li...
Planned Parenthood: Yeah, Maybe We Wouldn’t Kill A Baby Born Alive After A Botched Abortion…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/04/planned-pa...
Bill Ayers Interview: McCain A “War Criminal,” Admits He’s Friends With Obama, Wants To Allow Foreign Nations To Vote In U.S. Elections…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/04/bill-ayers...
Next up...The MO tea-publicans will tackle the upmost urgent need to ban intergalactic visits to the districts that elected them.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79680 Apr 5, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.......you don't know squat! Of course, I believe in the Resurrection! There is no light in the liberal agenda..........only darkness. AND, it is only getting darker! What is wrong with you liberals? Are you totally out of your minds? No common sense at all! It's like you all have on a mask with the eyeholes sewn shut. Wiseup!
CHEERS!
A big part of the problem in this country is the paranoid GOP.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#79681 Apr 5, 2013
The Only Real Slim Shady wrote:
Ok I have spent 30 minutes reading on some back posts of this thread, which was a waste of time. Dan, The Elmhurst poster with 15 names, the St Louis poster with 12 names, Yellow Dawg, Poos, Seriously, Gun Grabber ect ect. What is the point to all of your ramblings? What is your gain and what do you hope to accomplish? You all come here daily so you must have some point, some gain, or something to prove. I also see that you all have your forum post hidden to private which shows you all are cowards hiding in any way you can. All my posts are public and I ask if you are all not chicken shyts cowards to make your post public as well. For if you are trying to prove, gain or make a point why hide not only behind a fake name and location but also hide where else you post. You all are at most just internet trolls that have a life that sucks so you make everything else up so you can hide behind it. Grow some balls people and at least show that you have more of a life than just posting to this one thread that you feel makes you feel more manly by acting like an idiot and saying you "own" someone or someone is a "pusseeee". Step up boys. Let’s see who is man enough to. But I doubt any of you are. Challenge has been set, do any of you have the balls to call it met?
YAWN....
seriously

Houston, MO

#79687 Apr 5, 2013
Slim Shady is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!
Everything you just said is proven a lie by the fact that you posted it.
Someone with the name "the only real slim shady" is talking smack about others using fake names. It doesn't get much stupider then that.
WOW!!! Slim Shady not only has owned you he has got into your head so bad that you feel the desire to even use his name in your posting name. Go lay down and lick your nutz for you have been owned you dumbazz pusseeee. LMFAO

Brookfield, CT

#79689 Apr 5, 2013
Slim Shady is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Everything you just said is proven a lie by the fact that you posted it.

Someone with the name "the only real slim shady" is talking smack about others using fake names. It doesn't get much stupider then that.
"Stupider" really? This post was "dumberer" than all of your other millions of STL rants/usernames.
seriously

Houston, MO

#79690 Apr 5, 2013
Slim Shady is Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet Slim, and go back to your registered name you aren't fooling anyone.
One thing for sure is no one has to prove/show you are an idiot. You do that all on your own and in tremendous fashion. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sick of college protesters 12 hr ThomasA 8
The Negro is his own worst enemy Nov 30 jtkluempers 11
News Father of Michael Brown Jr. speaks to MTSU stud... Nov 27 ThomasA 7
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Nov 27 The Obvious Truth 29
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Nov 22 Tom 1,991
Attention Nov 20 Hillary 1
Nogs will have to get jobs now Nov 19 red dawn 3

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages