Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! Right now, YOU are talking to an Internet entity who does not post with his real name! If you had any ambition, you would go out in the world and enjoy yourself instead of sitting behind your computer with your baby oil and talking to "Yellow Dawg Democrat!" ROFL! Gotcha!
So how come YOU are NOT living in the "real world," Jethro?
Lets see Dawg. I got on here after 8:00. Taday was Easter and it was a wonderful 70+ out today. So I enjoyed the day in the real world with family and friends while you set behind your keyboard posting all day. You are a LOSER!!!!!!!! LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You, poor thing, are delusional! I would never let a miscreant like you that close to my backside. You may want to explore your vagina...you might find a lot of lost objects in there.
And as I expected. I kicked your ass and now Dawg has showed up. You two have that about each other. Showing up right after the other gets their butt kicked. LOL

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny that he is acting all butthurt over what is said to Dawg butt then turns around and says this to you....
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And he wonders why I said he is a hypocrite.
Harvey: Dawg, Poos, albtraum seem to be all the same person. For they all try to talk like they have knowledge. They all spew the same crap. They always come on in defense of on another when one gets kicked around and leave the other shows up. They all come on answering post made from someone to one (dawg answers for poos and albtraum- poos answers for Dawg and albtraum- albtraum answers for dawg and poos) then they praise each other. It never fails for they are like clockwork. I would feel sorry for them but I have no pity for a fool that digs his own grave and jumps into it. LMAO

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I expected. I kicked your ass and now Dawg has showed up. You two have that about each other. Showing up right after the other gets their butt kicked. LOL
Seems like you and Harpy are better fits as "butt-buddies". DAWG and I aren't the ones seeking reassurance from the other. Nevertheless, please continue-your hallucinations are most amusing sweetie....

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.watching paranoia strike deep into the heart and soul of "replay.".>
Like this one. Dawg comes on and starts answering posts made to Poos just as Poos came on answering post made to Dawg. Multiple personalities I think they have. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you and Harpy are better fits as "butt-buddies". DAWG and I aren't the ones seeking reassurance from the other. Nevertheless, please continue-your hallucinations are most amusing sweetie....
This is the first time I really have even acknowledged Harvey. And Now that Dawg is gone again you show up. You and Dawg answer for each other and praise each other every time you come on. Bad thing is you are never on at the same time. You are such a joke with your fake names. Talk about hallucinations. Do you take drugs to get them or do you take drugs to stop them? LMAO
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you have that scripture chapter and verse handy?
No I do not.(I don't have my Bible in here with me at this time). You need to read the Bible and I don't think you have put much time into doing that. However, the book of Revelation tells a lot. Remember the Tribulation? It's coming!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Bible says that the price of groceries and gasoline will also increase. I will be back after a second to look that up on BlueLetterBible.
That should prove to you the Bible is true, huh! Don't bother to look it up.....I don't think you will find it.

P. S. The only thing atheist believe in is......themselves!

CHEERS!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh, do leave "RogerWilco" alone! He is undoubtedly out fishing and hiking with his grandchildren again today, while his truck line goes under financially because of his lack of leadership and business ability.
You're right of course. His business will go belly up because of his lack of leadership and business ability whether he posts, goes fishing and hiking.....or tends to the truck line.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

<quoted text>
I think the name "Danielle" is a beautiful name.
Oh, so do I.

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I really have even acknowledged Harvey. And Now that Dawg is gone again you show up. You and Dawg answer for each other and praise each other every time you come on. Bad thing is you are never on at the same time. You are such a joke with your fake names. Talk about hallucinations. Do you take drugs to get them or do you take drugs to stop them? LMAO
lmao--what the hell is peeplaytime moron?
As a matter of fact I do take drugs to stop them-if I'm not being lucid you should play nice with me....

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right of course. His business will go belly up because of his lack of leadership and business ability whether he posts, goes fishing and hiking.....or tends to the truck line.
And TADA!!!! the third loser shows up agreeing with the other loser after the other two have gone. I now rest my case. LMAO

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And TADA!!!! the third loser shows up agreeing with the other loser after the other two have gone. I now rest my case. LMAO
I like the way you manipulate the 'judging icons'. You may have shit-for-brains, but you're paying the right people. Better your money than mine, LMBO!!!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you manipulate the 'judging icons'. You may have shit-for-brains, but you're paying the right people. Better your money than mine, LMBO!!!
You are accusing me of manipulating the 'judging icons'? Now you are really grasping for straws and hallucinating. You are just another loser. LMFAO

“this is a dark ride”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better rest!! You and Harpy are so busy chasing your tails you can't keep track anymore....give each other a hug and go lick your wounds....

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better rest!! You and Harpy are so busy chasing your tails you can't keep track anymore....give each other a hug and go lick your wounds....
And again TADA!!! You are answering for albtraum while that character is gone! I have all 3 of your names going off on me and I have kicked all your asses so bad tonight you all don't know which way is what. LMFAO
USA First

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSINGS DOUBLE
~ The Dicktator says, keep them coming! We need more voters so that we can take complete control!
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Iran: 2013 will be 'fall of American empire'
~ It began in 2008 with hope and change!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/iran-2013-will-be-...

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the exact same thing. With Dawgs obsession and calling himself the king of this thread he strikes me as someone who would make multiple screen names so it looks like he has allies.
I have also noticed when the St Louis poster is posting DanielleFromSmithville is nowhere to be found and vice versa. Perhaps when he/she(?) is on his meds he is posting as DFS and off the meds as the St Louis retard. It would explain why DFS is an obnoxious jerk but at least coherent and the SL idiot is a total mental case with every single post he makes.
{Translation of "Harvey"'s ramblings:}

I finally got to thinking. Gee I don't know. It strikes me that I have no idea what I am saying, and I hope nobody else notices it! I also noticed that when the St. Louis poster is posting very often his friends are there, or vice-versa! It confuses me so much! Two possibilities! Ack! I can hardly consider ONE possibility, much less TWO possibilities! I am SO confused! Since I am on meds, I figure everyone else is too! Right? Although I am an obnoxious jerk, I attempt to look intelligent, but in my heart I know that I am failing to do so. I am such a mental case! I wish somebody would hospitalize me!

{My comment:} I totally agree, "Harvey"! You are insignificant, and everyone realizes it! Now go take those meds like a good boy!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see Dawg. I got on here after 8:00. Taday was Easter and it was a wonderful 70+ out today. So I enjoyed the day in the real world with family and friends while you set behind your keyboard posting all day. You are a LOSER!!!!!!!! LMAO
Sure. You had a nice day. So did I. I am amused that I can control your behavior so well. I OWN YOU! ROFL!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tower Grove Discussions

Search the Tower Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanley Hills residents concerned about dozens o... 20 hr Julia Bowen 1
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 23 CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Review: Bar Code Sit & SIP Jul 14 Edger 3
Growing up in Glasgow Village (Mar '08) Jul 11 Loved Glasgow Village 59
Woman Watching TV Learns of Her Home's Violent ... Jul 11 Sir Kastic 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tower Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••