Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79451 Apr 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the story of the Titanic! It sank.
Remember the "Rapture"? Apparently it did NOT come!
Oh yes, and why did it sank, Dawg???????
Of course I remember the "Rapture" and I am not worried about when IT HAPPENS! It may not come in my lifetime. It really doesn't matter. One thing for sure.........it will happen!

CHEERS!

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#79452 Apr 1, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better rest!! You and Harpy are so busy chasing your tails you can't keep track anymore....give each other a hug and go lick your wounds....
Don't mind them Poos, I think true love is blossoming between these two, besides they need to play victim for someone.

It is good to see rePlayTime was able to blame others for his "being caught up" in things on here and abdicate his own responsibility.

I think they may go lick something of each other's but it won't be their wounds.

#79453 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
{Translation of "Harvey"'s ramblings:}
I finally got to thinking. Gee I don't know. It strikes me that I have no idea what I am saying, and I hope nobody else notices it! I also noticed that when the St. Louis poster is posting very often his friends are there, or vice-versa! It confuses me so much! Two possibilities! Ack! I can hardly consider ONE possibility, much less TWO possibilities! I am SO confused! Since I am on meds, I figure everyone else is too! Right? Although I am an obnoxious jerk, I attempt to look intelligent, but in my heart I know that I am failing to do so. I am such a mental case! I wish somebody would hospitalize me!
{My comment:} I totally agree, "Harvey"! You are insignificant, and everyone realizes it! Now go take those meds like a good boy!
You have Ole Harv down to a tee. I like how Harve and his Angel each declare "Mission Accomplished, I am the winner." A venerable, neocon tradition in the vein of W.

#79454 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
No personality I think you have, "Yoda"! ROFL!
Dawg, is there some rule that says you can't answer certain posts on here? I am not familiar with any such rule.

#79455 Apr 1, 2013
It won't be long before Ole Harv and his Angel, rePlayWithHimself-Time will come on with more of their hateful, childish ranting.

Cloudy, with 100% chance of meltdown from the self-declaired victims in whatever fantasy land they post from.
Harvey DAWGS Hydrant

Saint Louis, MO

#79456 Apr 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I said, all that is left is for Dawg to have an emotional meltdown and low and behold Dawg is having a major one this morning.
Well isn't this post so special ...spoken by Harvey...none other than DAWGS personal fire hydrant...hahahahaha

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79457 Apr 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Poor Dawg, he went from full posts to not even being able to complete a one word post.
Talk about a total emotional breakdown
He just needs a little time to recover and pull ReplayTimes boot out of his ass then he will be back with one of his aliases to ass kiss himself.
Normally, I would resent having to explain things to a person, but since you are missing a things here and there, I will explain this to you. Obviously, you did not get it.

You said "low and behold." The word is not "low." Properly, you should have said, if you knew English, "Lo and behold!"

And, incidentally, do explain to us how I was unable "to complete a one-word post." ROFL! "lo" is one word! Need a link to a dictionary? Harvey, I just put up with you because your antics are so amusing!

#79458 Apr 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you believe in is stupidity and ignorance....
Yours, perhaps.

#79459 Apr 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, and why did it sank, Dawg???????
Of course I remember the "Rapture" and I am not worried about when IT HAPPENS! It may not come in my lifetime. It really doesn't matter. One thing for sure......... it will happen!...
The Titanic sank because it could not remain afloat.

#79460 Apr 1, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, is there some rule that says you can't answer certain posts on here? I am not familiar with any such rule.
I don't think so. And our antagonists apparently don't think so either, because they do it all the time!_8-)
Springfield resident

Springfield, MO

#79461 Apr 1, 2013
sure will
Springfield resident

Springfield, MO

#79463 Apr 1, 2013
Miss me some Ronnie Reagan.

#79464 Apr 1, 2013
Well, doesn't look like much going on here, except Harv's SCREAMS for attention. Guess I will come back later after Ole Harv is finished abusing himself.

“It is often that a ”

Since: Mar 13

person's mouth broke his nose.

#79466 Apr 1, 2013
Orange Hawg Eatencrap wrote:
Hello. I am Hawg, Dawgs daughter. I am ashamed to admit that but I must tell everyone I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. We have tried to keep him in his room and off the computer but he gets out from time to time. Many times we don't even know he has been out until our cat comes up pregnant. We have now removed all the cats in our home and keep our computer under lock and key but he now has been going to the neighbors and using their computer and getting their cat pregnant. We have put new locks on all the doors and hopefully we can keep him from getting out and on a computer. Also Dan is my uncle and they live in the room together. So if one gets out, they both get out. At least Dan doens't get the cats pregnant, he just likes to go window peeping. Yes he is a peeping Dan. We have to explain to the nursing home every time he gets out to keep the blinds shut until we get him back home and at the same time we have to tell everyone to keep their cats inside until we get Dawg back home. It does get exhausting but we try hard to keep them locked inside. Again please except my apologies. We do all we can but it is hard to keep people of their little minds under control for like little weasels they are always into something. Thank you for your time.
LMAO. I thought I would drop in to pick on Dawg again but I can't beat this. That is funny shyt right there. I give it up for the night. ROTFLMAO. That is funny!!!!!!!!!!

“It is often that a ”

Since: Mar 13

person's mouth broke his nose.

#79467 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Uncle Dan how did you get out? Shame on you! Come back home now!!! I had to tell the truth. I guess I better call the nursing home and tell them to keep the blinds shut until we get you back home. And I guess if you are out Daddy has to be too. I better call the neighborhood and the animal shelter to tell them to lock up all the cats. Uncle Dan please get Daddy and come back home.
And this is pretty funny shyt too. This person is good. Have a good night everyone. LMAO

#79470 Apr 1, 2013
Hello. I am Hawg, Dawgs daughter. I am ashamed to admit that but I must tell everyone I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. We have tried to keep him in his room and off the computer but he gets out from time to time. Many times we don't even know he has been out until our cat comes up pregnant. We have now removed all the cats in our home and keep our computer under lock and key but he now has been going to the neighbors and using their computer and getting their cat pregnant. We have put new locks on all the doors and hopefully we can keep him from getting out and on a computer. Also Dan is my uncle and they live in the room together. So if one gets out, they both get out. At least Dan doens't get the cats pregnant, he just likes to go window peeping. Yes he is a peeping Dan. We have to explain to the nursing home every time he gets out to keep the blinds shut until we get him back home and at the same time we have to tell everyone to keep their cats inside until we get Dawg back home. It does get exhausting but we try hard to keep them locked inside. Again please except my apologies. We do all we can but it is hard to keep people of their little minds under control for like little weasels they are always into something. Thank you for your time.
Folks, I apologize for whut muh darter done sed hear! She ain't got a lick of sense! Jest like her muther. Always shootin' her mouf off about somethin' that don't nevur amount to a hill of beans! Boy she sure has some goofy dreams don't she? Doc calls um hallusinashuns! I jes call um dam foolishness.

#79471 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. I thought I would drop in to pick on Dawg again but I can't beat this. That is funny shyt right there. I give it up for the night. ROTFLMAO. That is funny!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah muh darter sure kin tell sum big erns! She brte lik me thure! She got a Eye Q up aroun 160 like me! She brillurnt and perty two! Takes aftur me i suppoze.

#79472 Apr 1, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is pretty funny shyt too. This person is good. Have a good night everyone. LMAO
Gud? Mah hole fambly kin put sumthin over on yew! Yew bout uz smart uz a bessie bug.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Reeds Spring, MO

#79473 Apr 1, 2013
CNN Report: U.S. Special Forces In Heavy Firefight With The Talibanů

U.S. Special Ops killed a Taliban shadow governor in a raid similar to this on Sunday.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/01/cnn-report...

#79474 Apr 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Eatecrap Jr wrote:
Hello. I am Hawg, Dawgs son. I too am ashamed to admit that but I must tell everyone I am sorry for the trouble he causes on here. As my sister mentioned we have tried to keep him in his room and off the computer but he gets out from time to time. When he's not knocking the cat up he is sneaking off to the neighbors barn and fondling the sheep. We have now removed all the cats in our home, put a security lock on the barn, and keep our computer under lock and key. Unfortunately we can't stop our Uncle Dan from coming over and letting him get on his computer. At least Dan doens't get the cats pregnant since he is impotent. Again please except our apologies. We do all we can but it is hard to keep people of their little minds under control just like little weasels they are always into something. Thank you for your time.
We love you daddy and uncle Dan!
Boi ah loves yew as if yew wuz my ohn sun, but you are evun dummer than yer maw! I kno yew kaint be my sun. Yew ain't near brite uz yer sistur. Shez duh apul uv mai ey! Yew aint no akkount fer nuthin. Now git on bak tu stokkin shelfs lik i dun tole yew to dew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if a white guy shot two black reporters? 12 min Objectivo Blanco 19
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 1 hr Right Wing 3,944
Solution to the problem: 2 hr Objectivo Blanco 102
black peep 7 hr wow 1
Growing up in Glasgow Village (Mar '08) Sat Shandamonai 67
A solution Fri WhiteSatan 26
Why hide your prejudice/racism. wear your hoods... (Sep '14) Fri Central Pa 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages