Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Tower Grove Forum

Comments (Page 3,607)

Showing posts 72,121 - 72,140 of94,992
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

good grief wrote:
yellow dawg it is people like you that will sink this country. In your little world and brain you think you know all, you are right and everybody is wrong. I have read many of your posts and you try to be-little, act as if you know more, tell them they are wrong on what ever anyone on here says. You fail to see the problem for you are part of the problem.
Sorry if I upset you. I just play a little game on here. I especially like to point out persons like "TripleNegative," who attempt to appear intellectual, but are actually clueless.

Are you saying that I do not have the right to give my viewpoint? Should I help people like "TripleNegative" say what they are unable to say?

It is interesting that you somehow think that my being a "part of the problem" -- "will sink this country."

I had NO idea that I am so powerful. Please tell me more.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have an iPhone and Food Stamps? That seems rather symmetrical.
No, I have neither an iPhone nor food stamps.

Do explain the "symmetry" between "an iPhone and Food Stamps" which you seem to observe.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kind of funny that the one person who is on here everyday from morning to night and has over 22000 posts it telling someone else not to be on their computer 24/7. Clearly Dawg has no life and suffers from delusions. I think he has spent his whole life always being a loser so he has found some little corner of the world where he can try to act like he smarter then everyone else. It's too bad he doesn't realize just how stupid he comes across as.
Sorry, "Harvey." If you are speaking of me, I spend very few hours during the day "on here." And I certainly am not on here "from morning to night," if you mean continuously during that period.

I do enjoy arguing with those who think they are so "intellectual." But rest easy, "Harvey" -- I would never accuse you of that.

Any time you wish to have a discussion, just let me know. But if you prefer to charge in here like a wild stampeding angry bull, do forgive me if I step deftly out of your way as you crash into the nearest object in your path.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The key word to your post is 'try'. He has likewise 'failed'. That he continues unabated and doesn't wet himself more than twice per day is a tribute to his autistic stamina and 87 IQ—or Adderall and Depends.
ROFL! You do seem to have more than a passing acquaintance with incontinence and autism and low IQ and Adderal and Depends. I will make the logical conclusion that you suffer from all those problems. Sorry about that! No wonder you cannot concentrate.
good grief

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

yellow dawg you say you are not on here much. Well let's see... 22010 comments in 3.4 years =6437 comments per year. 6437/52 weeks =124 comments per week. 124/7 days =17 comments per day. And all that is just an average. So I would guess you are an unemployed goof with nothing better to do than sit behind your computer with spell check trying to look smart by belittling people. Get a life!!!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

just plain ole politicians who speak out out of both sides of their mouths

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

no one

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

get rid of all of them. Let Jesse Jackson and his wife run it.
Gun Grabber Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

IS OBAMA SETTING US UP FOR MILITARY TAKEOVER?

Since taking office four years ago, President Barack Obama has been steadily eviscerating the power of the US military, one slice at a time. Is it really about budget or setting the US for a military takeover by another power?

First he pushed to allow gays to openly serve, which saw the evacuation of a number of good and morally sound military leaders and troops.

Next, he started attacking Christians in the military, stripping them of the symbols of their faith (while not stripping Muslims of the symbols of their faith). He also pushed new regulations that tried to force military chaplains to go against their faith by performing same-sex marriages and opening up their chapels for those ceremonies. Chaplains were threatened with court martial for failing to comply.

Then Obama started apologizing for everything our military did against other nations, instead of backing them up. A growing number of military personnel do not feel that Obama has their back nor does he support them in their duties.

In the name of economics, he orders Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to slice the Pentagon budget by over 20%. The result is a reduction of troops in all branches of the military. It also means a reduction of weapons, aircraft and warships.

READ MORE: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9431/is-obama-se...
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a life. Sitting on his fat worthless unemployed ass all day posting on this site.
DAN...Then you need to move over and make some room for him...LOL
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot 'act like an intellectual'. That's why you are relegated to being ordinary if not downright pedantic.
You do whine exceptionally well, however. I can hear your bloodcurdling nasal twang all the way to St. Louis. Carry on.
Geez...Why don't you just ask him to get get a room at a Motel 6 with you ????
We can hear the pathetic HOMO-erotic come-ons in your posts!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Neo-CONs would do the right think, this country would remain great. You are merely out to ruin this country with your foot-dragging, regressive, "back to the past" attitude.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Gun Grabber Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Well.., as expected, gas price went up 10 cents overnight. Did you notice how it went down just before the election, and then began to go back up after obozo got in?

I hope you dumb-ass-liberals are happy with your change!

Your stupidity however, forces us all to suffer!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
Well.., as expected, gas price went up 10 cents overnight. Did you notice how it went down just before the election, and then began to go back up after obozo got in?
I hope you dumb-ass-liberals are happy with your change!
Your stupidity however, forces us all to suffer!
I will happily pry that gun from your cold dead hands
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
you're nothing but a silly little PuZZZeee
GOP the Party of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk about your dad like that. That's our job.
DAN you don't have a Job ...no matter how you try ...you giving B.J.'s...is NOT a real job...you will never get a SBA Loan for that!
GOP I see STUPID people

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't care. The ones here probably don't even own cars. Lord knows they don't go anywhere since they are on here all day every day.
You're Right we don't care about you ...but since you're pitifully STALKING everyone here 24/7...obviously you care a great deal about us...

DAN you need to get what's call "a life"...google it ...
since you wouldn't know what that means.

hahahahahahahaha
GOP I see STUPID people

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Autistic one but my name is not Dan. But you do have me wondering since Dawg called me Smithville, you're calling me Dan, and I seen a DanFromSmithville posting here the other day and yet you two seem to be friends with him why you would think I am him? You am your dad seem to have some deep rooted mental issues. But hey whatever makes you tick. Speaking of ticks how's that Autism been this week? No more paste eating incidents at school I hope.
DAN if you want a good comeback...go wipe it off your Dad's face.

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
More delusional BS. Anyone can flip back through this forum and see your name on every page nonstop. Are you that stupid or delusional that you think you can fool anyone by lying when the proof is there for all to see? Do we even need to mention your 22000+ posts?
Again you prove what has been said here tonight about you, especially what was said about you being not even smart enough to realize people see right through you. Ever heard that old saying "shit or get off the pot"? In your case you just need to get off the pot or whatever drugs it is that you are on.
You don't have discussions Dawg. You talk down to people then when they corner you you act like an ass and try to save face by belittling them. Maybe when you grow up we can have a discussion. Until then you have a long way to go to be on a high enough level to have a discussion with me, or anyone for that matter.
"Harvey," I just flipped back over the last 10 pages, and find -- Taaa! Daaa!-- YOUR posts on 6 of the 10! Not bad, for a fake intellectual!_8-)

(Of course, that only refers to the times you have posted as "Harvey." Who knows how many other aliases you use on here, like "TripleNegative.")

Regarding your saying -- yes, I have heard it. My cousin's grandmother said it often to us boys around 1948, as we were playing gin rummy with her and were taking too long to play a card. I can assure you that she was not referring to drugs. That was long before the word "pot" began to be used to refer to marijuana.

I talk down to you because you are beneath me, and you will not hold a serious discussion with me. Like your comment above. All ad hominem. I am sort of like a mirror. If you belittle me, I will belittle you. It is quite easy, in fact.(Sort of like "karma.")

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

good grief wrote:
yellow dawg you say you are not on here much. Well let's see... 22010 comments in 3.4 years =6437 comments per year. 6437/52 weeks =124 comments per week. 124/7 days =17 comments per day. And all that is just an average. So I would guess you are an unemployed goof with nothing better to do than sit behind your computer with spell check trying to look smart by belittling people. Get a life!!!
1. At no time did I ever say that I am not on here much. I said "I spend very few hours during the day 'on here.'"

2. Check your math. 22010 divided by 3.4 is actually 6473, not 6437, as you faulty math indicates.

3. I am almost 80 years of age. I have been retired for 20 years.

4. Topix automatically "spell checks" my posts, and presumably yours also.

5. I do not particularly "belittle" people, unless they beg to be "belittled." There is always some "fast gun" trying to knock me off my acknowledged place as "King of the Thread." Many have tried. All have failed.

6. I have a life. Interesting that you take a portion of YOUR LIFE criticizing me! ROFL! You must be really insecure, and have nothing better to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,121 - 72,140 of94,992
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tower Grove Discussions

Search the Tower Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Review: Bar Code Sit & SIP Jul 3 Sandi 1
Growing up in Glasgow Village (Mar '08) Jul 2 Glasgow Dreamer 58
emergency responders near green park and mueller Jun 28 EBD 1
Women that work out at the Richmond Heights Jun 16 George 4
Democrat and Republican mutual corruption Jun '14 samyaza ancient one 1
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 10:36AM CDT