Hanley Hills residents concerned abou...

Hanley Hills residents concerned about dozens of deep trenches in city

There are 1 comment on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 11, 2014, titled Hanley Hills residents concerned about dozens of deep trenches in city. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Residents in Hanley Hills say Missouri American Water refused to fix dozens of deep trenches they dug to make repairs in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

Julia Bowen

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 27, 2014
This report is not accurate. American water is replacing the water main in a large section of the Village. It will not cost the residents anything and we will probably have less water main breaks this winter. The holes are dug in preparation of placing the pipes. The holes have a clearly marked piece of wood covering them AND orange fencing around the wood. Other than having a Police Officer on each block to insure that no one messes with them (which we can't afford to do), I don't know what else they can do. The repairs will only benefit the residents and those who have children should be keeping an eye on them and instructing them to leave the holes alone. Parents need to be more responsible with their children and make sure they have taught them well concerning the construction and renovations that we are trying to do as well as general public behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Supremacy 18 hr Sherminator 2
Stop deleting my stuff Wed Sherminator 2
divided country Aug 15 gett'r dun 1
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) Aug 11 Reality 459
What is Racism today? Why should you care? Aug 8 jtkluempers 6
best names for a pet chimp Aug 8 Or consequences 20
Growing up in Glasgow Village (Mar '08) Aug 8 Sandy Cage 81

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages