6,399 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jane

Independence, MO

#7335 Feb 26, 2014
All of the slippery slope commenters on this, GET OFF IT. A does not lead directly to Z. Nothing in this bill has anything to do with lifestock. And if you're not providing all of this to your livestock? Then you shouldn't have them, plain and simple.

The problem with this reasoning is that it avoids engaging with the issue at hand, and instead shifts attention to extreme hypotheticals. Because no proof is presented to show that such extreme hypotheticals will in fact occur, this fallacy has the form of an appeal to emotion fallacy by leveraging fear. In effect the argument at hand is unfairly tainted by unsubstantiated conjecture.

United States

#7336 Feb 26, 2014
I love dogs.
New world

Yates Center, KS

#7337 Feb 26, 2014
Jane wrote:
All of the slippery slope commenters on this, GET OFF IT. A does not lead directly to Z. Nothing in this bill has anything to do with lifestock. And if you're not providing all of this to your livestock? Then you shouldn't have them, plain and simple.
The problem with this reasoning is that it avoids engaging with the issue at hand, and instead shifts attention to extreme hypotheticals. Because no proof is presented to show that such extreme hypotheticals will in fact occur, this fallacy has the form of an appeal to emotion fallacy by leveraging fear. In effect the argument at hand is unfairly tainted by unsubstantiated conjecture.
u might want to do some research on this.Google the calavary group , Also Lucas oil is a rancher.Google these sites. Also google chris koster and mo dog breeders.

Sikeston, MO

#7338 Feb 26, 2014
Buy a cat

Sikeston, MO

#7339 Feb 27, 2014
We should all obey the law

Sikeston, MO

#7340 Feb 27, 2014
Propa

United States

#7342 Mar 3, 2014
They will never regulate it

United States

#7343 Mar 3, 2014
I love dogs!!

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7344 Mar 3, 2014
????
runner

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7345 Mar 3, 2014
We can be blessed or we can be cursed, depending on our vote. This is another example of right and wrong. It's wrong to abuse anything, but especially one of God's creatures.
New world

Lenexa, KS

#7346 Mar 3, 2014
runner wrote:
We can be blessed or we can be cursed, depending on our vote. This is another example of right and wrong. It's wrong to abuse anything, but especially one of God's creatures.
You are Right . That is why Prop b was not good for all dogs . The constant unfetted access that is a part of prop b allows dogs to be exposed to harsh winter elements as well as exstream heat in the summer.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#7347 Mar 4, 2014
runner wrote:
but especially one of God's creatures???? What are you talking about? Everything and anything is one of Gods creatures.

United States

#7348 Mar 4, 2014
How can people be so cruel
time

Lenexa, KS

#7349 Mar 4, 2014
We the people have been so blinded by all the man made laws in regards to Prop b we never will believe the truth. As this will be true with everything else that man's laws want to control . Where is the back bone of this country ?
hobby breeder

Ava, MO

#7350 Mar 6, 2014
i breed dully type pups! im not a big time breeder with 20 dogs, i have 2 males ans 2 females, i list them on craigslist and some knind of group from facebook keeps blocking my adds! this is crazy man! people want good looking pups, not some ugly collie/english bull dog! that is a mut! it may make a graet pet! but those are the onees that get abused! they are mixed and free! so people turn them loose and no one cares!

Murphysboro, IL

#7352 Mar 6, 2014
Dog

Murphysboro, IL

#7353 Mar 7, 2014
Cruel

“The Ending Is....”

Since: Nov 13

Not Here

#7354 Mar 7, 2014
With all the animals in the shelters in this country why not just adopt?

Murphysboro, IL

#7355 Mar 7, 2014
Dogs are a mans best friend

Murphysboro, IL

#7356 Mar 7, 2014
What more can we do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 42 min Responsibility 365
All SOME blacks want to do is act like animals ... 2 hr Jill 37
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) 4 hr Louigi 695
Think all you welfare moms for putting thugs ou... 11 hr misslady65 10
News Ferguson's ugly, racist emails released 11 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 681
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 12 hr auntiesemite 3,399
why only come out in the dark Fri 3rdrockfromthesun 4
More from around the web

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]