puppies

Yates Center, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

So if these rules that haggler and barker wrote are bad for the dogs,canthe rules be changed ?
truth

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

I have noticed that when I mention the whole prop B thing No one seems to have a clue what is going on.And they don't seem to care.What will they think happened to all the choice's of meat when it is gone.
DOGS RULE

Bonnots Mill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

puppies wrote:
So if these rules that haggler and barker wrote are bad for the dogs,canthe rules be changed ?

The Calvary group has a lawsuit pending against MO Dept of AG. Breeders are now forced to house all breeds the same. For example I raise Boston Terriers and they do not do well in extreme weather. However with the new regs they must be housed outside at all times except for females with pups. The space requirements with this breed is also diffcult. Bostons do not get along with other dogs. If a breeder was to house them as a group...there would be dead dogs, same thing with English Bulldogs. Either way life will never be the same for MO breeders.
truth

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Is the lawsuit on behalf of the mo.breeders?So many breeders lost their job.I feel that they are entitled to $$$$$$$$$$Who ever wrote the new Rules do not know anything about dogs.
DOGS RULE

Bonnots Mill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Yes the lawsuit is on behalf of breeders but only to get rid of the regs that are costly, no benefit to the dogs ect. I do agree the breeders that where forced out should be granted $ and so should breeders like myself that have spent $ to comply with the regs. Recently Davis Kennel in Webster Co. was being harressed through the state inspection progress. The judge ruled in favor of the breeder. Not only are breeders now living with these new regs, the inspectors are very inconsistant. They interupt the regs all differently...one will consider it a violation and another will pass it.
dog catcher

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Hey i got a bunch of puppies in my camper i would sell you guys cheap. prolly gunna have another 15 or so by friday,if you goons are Wantn To buy sum,hit me up!
Ps i feed all my dogs
The Scoop

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

There is a hole lot of shaken going on !
The Scoop

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

DOGS RULE wrote:
Yes the lawsuit is on behalf of breeders but only to get rid of the regs that are costly, no benefit to the dogs ect. I do agree the breeders that where forced out should be granted $ and so should breeders like myself that have spent $ to comply with the regs. Recently Davis Kennel in Webster Co. was being harressed through the state inspection progress. The judge ruled in favor of the breeder. Not only are breeders now living with these new regs, the inspectors are very inconsistant. They interupt the regs all differently...one will consider it a violation and another will pass it.
This is exactly what is going on.It is time to put a stop to this activity.
voter

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

im all for it
Countrystrong

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I googled dog breeders in the state of mo.suied by the mo. attoney general.WOW !What if the state inspectors could come into our homes and ck our dogs.Pretty much everyone has carpet in their homes.carpet is not inprevous to water so,that would be a vilation.Or if the water bowl got tipped over,vilation.Your dog could not sleep in your bed.Because your bed is not concreat or gravel.Or you don't have a collar on your dog with his name and number on it.Vilation!Oh and how bout your dog licks his foot and cause a sore you take the dog to the vet.you follow the vet's advise on treatment because you want the best for your beloved dog.But you forgot to make a daily log of the days you treated your dog with the meds that your vet percribed.That would be a vilation also.If the state dog inspectors could come in to your home and they could inspect your home like they inspect dog kennels under the same rules we would all be in vilation.Each vilation can cost $1,000.00.These dog breeders that are still standing. are working 24/7 to stay in compliance with the rules and regIt is a sad thing to watch what is going on in AG today.All the small business that are having to shut down.Still payen taxs that they have no control of how they are spent.But they themselves are out of a job!
Countrystrong

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

The actual Bill wrote:
The actual bill can be read here
http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/2010petitions...
Looks like you should go ahead and vote yes as it only applies to female dogs and as long as you breed dogs you say are for "hunting" you don't have to comply.
Pay Attention to legislation ! This may change.
Countrystrong

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

keys sticking on key pad.Violate,violation.just trying to correct spelling.lol
stay in the loop

Bolivar, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

their is more to come!!!!!!!!
Nicki Yarrell

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/maw2b4n
Hugh Trimnell

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/lsbjf9y
msc

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

There needs to even stricter regulations on breeding dogs period. For the dogs with high prey drive or that are reported to bite often people should have a special license & all breeders should have a license! People who do not completely Vet out dogs they breed for profit should be fined or prosecuted. These are living, breathing FEELING beings and should be treated as such. People without said license should not be able to "sell" dogs or ask "re-homing" fees without possible threat of prosecution.
Don Tarr

Neosho, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

msc wrote:
There needs to even stricter regulations on breeding dogs period. For the dogs with high prey drive or that are reported to bite often people should have a special license & all breeders should have a license! People who do not completely Vet out dogs they breed for profit should be fined or prosecuted. These are living, breathing FEELING beings and should be treated as such. People without said license should not be able to "sell" dogs or ask "re-homing" fees without possible threat of prosecution.
The law in question would do NOTHING to address your complaints. There are already strict laws regarding predatory or vicious dogs. This bill's real intent is in the fine print, i.e. defining "domestic animals" to be ANY animal living near a house. How "near" is not defined, so suddenly all farm animals and livestock could be included. That puts Animal Rights activists basically overseeing, and litigating, all farms and ranches in Missouri. Very quickly that would destroy agriculture in the state, and take years to undo. Do not for one minute think this is a wild theory, it is the guiding force behind Prop B.
Don Tarr

Neosho, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Not on topic--Advertisement. If they want to advertise a dating site they should pay for it like everyone else.
Cow

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

karma wrote:
we need strict sentences for animal cruelty, death sentences.
Can we start with you?
Back When

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Don Tarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The law in question would do NOTHING to address your complaints. There are already strict laws regarding predatory or vicious dogs. This bill's real intent is in the fine print, i.e. defining "domestic animals" to be ANY animal living near a house. How "near" is not defined, so suddenly all farm animals and livestock could be included. That puts Animal Rights activists basically overseeing, and litigating, all farms and ranches in Missouri. Very quickly that would destroy agriculture in the state, and take years to undo. Do not for one minute think this is a wild theory, it is the guiding force behind Prop B.
You are so,right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min Colbert 1,287
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,002
Planet Of The Ferguson Apes 6 min neveratfault 13
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 9 min Colbert 212
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 18 min extremedaysaction... 1,741
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 18 min Jesse JacksCoon 233
The REAL racism in America is never mentioned. 22 min neveratfault 2
•••
•••
•••

Tower Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tower Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE