Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Because of this bill,I believe one day their will be NO DOGS.Also our tires,soap,shampoo ETC,ETC,are made from animal by products.The animals were raised for our food.The by products are used for a lot of different items that we use every day.This bill is not all about dogs.Please wake up before it is to late.You can get a lot of information from mofed.com and the calvary group.
SpecialRed

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

fact wrote:
Because of this bill,I believe one day their will be NO DOGS.Also our tires,soap,shampoo ETC,ETC,are made from animal by products.The animals were raised for our food.The by products are used for a lot of different items that we use every day.This bill is not all about dogs.Please wake up before it is to late.You can get a lot of information from mofed.com and the calvary group.
While this bill is pushing dog breeders out of Missouri, we will continue to have dogs as pets, at least through the end of your lifetime and mine.

Getting information from MoFed and Cavalry Group is a good idea, but supporting them financially is even more important. Do your research. MoFed tends to get more accomplished, but they don't do a lot of publicizing. Cavalry Group is newer, and they don't have much of a track record, put they do a better job of publicizing.

Money really is like time. If you don't have time to put forth the effort that some of these groups are able to give, at least support their efforts by donating to the cause.
morninglory

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

I agree! supporting these groups is good.They need these donation to fight for our rights.It really is disturbing to me, to watch all of our rights be taken away.Wow I wonder what our great grand fathers think of all this.
SemoCopBlock

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

morninglory

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

SemoCopBlock wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/pages /Southeast-Missouri-Copblock/5 86040744782100
WoW! Ck.it out.
bill

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

my puppy is gone
Tired

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Really, puppy bill? What a waste of money. How about focusing on getting people who can work, but choose to draw a check into the work force. I am sick and tired of hearing about topics that are of no concern to the well being of this great country. Talk about cutting the "fat", let's get some lazy people off the couch and earning their fair share!
john

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

no mill
Hilary Devries

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

hans

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

wheres the beef
morninglory

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

That's Right! We are all going to be asking where is the beef,chicken,deer,pork Etc.These animal breders are being shut down.Just like the dog breeders.Google The calavry Group ck it out.
FED UP

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

1400 hundreds dog kennels in the state of mo.in 2010. after prop B their are 500 dog kennels still standing.We may not all like Dog Breeding!However it is no different than Breeding cattle,horse's hogs,goat,sheep,deer etc.We may not eat dog here in mo.But some country's do eat dog.Meaning dog's are animals..Dog breeder's do not mistreat their dogs that they bought for breeding stock.No Animal breeder mistreat their Animals.If they did they would go broke Because their would be No off spring to sale.We have been so blinded by prop B we can't see what is going on right under our nose.Ck it all out!You will find that the new rules for dog breeders to be in compliance was written by 2 people not 13 as it was suppose to be.These new rules are not good for any animals.Ck it out with the calavry group and mofed.
Franz

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

FED UP wrote:
You will find that the new rules for dog breeders to be in compliance was written by 2 people not 13 as it was suppose to be.
Who wrote the rules?
SpecialRed

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Franz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote the rules?
The people who wrote the rules aren't the same people that must live by them.
liberty

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

I wonder how many Animal breeders & their employees have lost their homes or had to apply for government assistance since they lost their job .Not to mention the retale sales sfeed,vaccinations,ETc.Also These Animal inspecters don't work for free.These are Government Jobs. And if the breeders were forced to apply for assistance !That's Government.Our Tax $ Also the Animal Breeders Taxs $..So Really I guess the Animal breeders pay to have their jobs taken away.I know some of the ex dog breeders and they were nice clean kennels.And these people love their dogs. The dog breeders that are still active Really have no rights left.
farmer

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

google law suits against, Mo.Dog Breeders
DOGS RULE

Bonnots Mill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

To answer a previous comment on here, MO Canine Cruelty Prevention Act was suppose to be written by the Ag Committee. Nixon got rid of the comittee long before Prop B. The new regs were written by John Hagler director of MO Ag and Bob Parker with the Missouri Alliance For Animals. Bob Parker is with one of the biggest animal rights groups in the state. Mr Hagler has recently admitted he did not even know there is a vaccine to prevent parvo virus. So it is easy to understand these new regs were written with with one goal in mind to elimnate MO licensed dog breeders. Currently there is less then 400 now in the state. MO Dept of AG is still not letting up, instead of inspecting yearly..they are inspecting every 6 months. The rules regarding space requirements will get tougher by 2016 , this is going to get rid of even more kennels. I know of breeders that have not only lost their jobs but homes as well. Puppy prices are still on the rise, I predict soon the average american family will not be able to afford a purebred puppy . To answer another question , Jason Smith's mother Mary is a breeder. Mary has been a well respected breeder for many years. Mary is known for high quality dogs, and several of her breeding dogs have earned Champion Titles in conformation.

Since: Aug 13

Neosho, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Greene wrote:
<quoted text>
There are already laws in place that are designed to prevent animal abuse. The problem is enforcing the existing laws.
I adore animals too! We have dogs, cats, birds, etc. And I am completely against abuse of any kind. But I am so also against manipulating the public into voting for laws that are really just a special interests in disguise.
Please read up on this bill before voting. Thanks!!!
Thanks for pointing this out. In the definitions section of the bill, item 9 states, "Pet means any domesticated animal normally maintained in or near the household of the owner thereof." The term "near" is not defined, but you can bet your barn it will be, by some activist attorney or judge. This is a loophole big enough for your entire herd. VOTE NO!
SpecialRed

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

DOGS RULE wrote:
To answer a previous comment on here, MO Canine Cruelty Prevention Act was suppose to be written by the Ag Committee. Nixon got rid of the comittee long before Prop B. The new regs were written by John Hagler director of MO Ag and Bob Parker with the Missouri Alliance For Animals. Bob Parker is with one of the biggest animal rights groups in the state. Mr Hagler has recently admitted he did not even know there is a vaccine to prevent parvo virus. So it is easy to understand these new regs were written with with one goal in mind to elimnate MO licensed dog breeders. Currently there is less then 400 now in the state. MO Dept of AG is still not letting up, instead of inspecting yearly..they are inspecting every 6 months. The rules regarding space requirements will get tougher by 2016 , this is going to get rid of even more kennels. I know of breeders that have not only lost their jobs but homes as well.
Bob Parker was the 8th district congressional candidate from Raymondville. Bob Baker is the Executive Director of the Missouri Alliance for Animal Legislation. He is a registered lobbyist in Jefferson City, where he works to pass laws to restrict animal ownership.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tower Grove Discussions

Search the Tower Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,453
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Canopy 267
Review: Bar Code Sit & SIP Jul 14 Edger 3
Growing up in Glasgow Village (Mar '08) Jul 11 Loved Glasgow Village 59
Woman Watching TV Learns of Her Home's Violent ... Jul 11 Sir Kastic 8
emergency responders near green park and mueller Jun 28 EBD 1
•••
•••
•••
Tower Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters