Wellston School District Could Be Clo...

Wellston School District Could Be Closed, Students Sent To Normandy

There are 21 comments on the Fox2Now story from Dec 14, 2009, titled Wellston School District Could Be Closed, Students Sent To Normandy. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

A St. Louis area school district is on the verge of being closed by the state. Monday night, the Missouri Education Commissioner will talk to parents about why she supports a shut down of Wellston schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Nov 16, 2013
the Truth wrote:
why are they worried about tension between the two schools? is it because blacks will find any reason to fight..........i think so!!!!!!
violent animals!!!
Well this isn't racist or stereotyping at all...Do you even know the students? spoken to them? understand them? everyone has hopes and dreams. Let's not our racial ignorance and little understanding of the topic get in the way of a legitimate solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tower Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do muslims drink camel pee? 19 hr Oprahs Ankles 12
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... Jun 25 lol 20
News Experts: US exiting climate pact may doom some ... Jun 25 lol 1
Who's the damn dad Jun 24 Guy 1
wife (Nov '16) Jun 24 Haha 3
The Brown Family Jun 24 WOW 2
News Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... (Aug '14) Jun 24 Straight talking ... 457

Tower Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tower Grove Mortgages