|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

lol wrote:
Street number an name on the mail box.
Immigrants should be required to learn the English language and this kinda crap wouldn't have happened.
And we know that he didn't speak English how? We know he saw that side of the mailbox how? He was letting the GPS direct him.
Are you seriously blaming the vicitm in this case - that is sick.
lol

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

sick people wrote:
<quoted text>
He was letting the GPS direct him.
I guess his family should sue the manufacturer of the GPS instead since it doesn't display in espaniol.
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Blame the victim no but if I was going to someones house I would've called and gotten directions from them not a little talking box on my dash. As a truck driver a gps is a good tool for directions and routing from town to town but they are unreliable at the street level of navigation. Should the guy have shot him hell no but did he have up private property or no trespassing signs? Wrong place wrong grumpy old man.
sick people

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess his family should sue the manufacturer of the GPS instead since it doesn't display in espaniol.
Again - you know he didn't speak English how?
A lawsuit isn't called for, but the sorry excuse who killed him should spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison.
billy bob

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

You gotta wait til they break into the house before you waste someone.
GPS

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

gunowner wrote:
they are unreliable at the street level of navigation.
Yep spot on, GPS shows my house 2 miles from its correct location.
billy bob

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Internet maps missed my house by 3 miles years ago and have never been updated. Not that I mind makes it harder to find me lol.
haha

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

billy bob wrote:
Internet maps missed my house by 3 miles years ago and have never been updated. Not that I mind makes it harder to find me lol.
I got you beat, I live 2 miles southwest of FS and google maps show me in downtown Arcadia.
Ghost Rider

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Slowly but surely you gunphuques are swaying public opinions against you. You'll be lucky to own an air pistol if this keeps up.
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ news/nation/2013/01/31/texas-c ourthouse-shooting/1880201/
Slowly but surely you gunphuques are swaying public opinions against you. You'll be lucky to own an air pistol if this keeps up.
you did catch the part where they think the shooting was related to an investigation so I would net it was criminal related not a law abiding citizen behind the gun.
Dickies

Garden City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ghost Rider wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ news/nation/2013/01/31/texas-c ourthouse-shooting/1880201/
You mean the anti-gunphuques? You can't confiscate it if you don't know about it.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Tell me something, gun afficionadoes: what's the objection to universal background checks? Really.
JAR

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
Tell me something, gun afficionadoes: what's the objection to universal background checks? Really.
Think about this for a minute, the proposed Universal Background Check (UBC). Once that database is built it can easily be used as a "gun owner" database. As calls come in to the UBC, just one more little bit of data mining needs to be done to extract a list of who owns guns and eventually how many guns each American citizen has.

As it is now proposed, if it is required to use the UBC for private gun sales transactions, in just a few years most all gun buying requests will list most all gun owners, private and dealer related.This is a violation of the "illegal search" provision of the 4th Amendment!

There are other ways to deal with the mental health issue without tying it to gun purchases.
be consistent now

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

JAR wrote:
<quoted text>

As it is now proposed, if it is required to use the UBC for private gun sales transactions, in just a few years most all gun buying requests will list most all gun owners, private and dealer related.This is a violation of the "illegal search" provision of the 4th Amendment!
Good point about the 4th Amendment. You must be against the Patriot Act, random urinalysis, and search and seizure without probable cause, also. If so, I commend you. If not, you`re a hypocrite. Thanks !
curious

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

JAR wrote:
<quoted text>

There are other ways to deal with the mental health issue without tying it to gun purchases.
How?

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

JAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this for a minute, the proposed Universal Background Check (UBC). Once that database is built it can easily be used as a "gun owner" database. As calls come in to the UBC, just one more little bit of data mining needs to be done to extract a list of who owns guns and eventually how many guns each American citizen has.
And to you that is a "bad" thing - because?

Think about it: Cops get a domestic violence call at a certain address. Database says the lessee there, Sonny Q. Wifebeater owns a Glock, a 30.06, and a 20 gauge. They call him out and cuff him in the yard to prevent further violence and then ask him where the guns are. He says hall closet and they go into it and retrieve the rifle and shotgun but not the Glock, so, they go, "All right, Sonny, where's the Glock?" Sounds like a recipe for safety for all concerned to me.
That's kind of a stretch. I don't think Nino Scalia would buy that malarkey.
Sure, but this one works too and you've offered no valid reason to exclude it.
Sammi

Lake Orion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

sammi is dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you've don't understand the term "vehicular manslaughter" most incidents caused by "licensed" drivers!
WOW...You're calling Me dumb??? at least I have the good sense to know a car isn't a killing machine. IF You really understand the English language... go find a Dictionary, and look up the works:gun, and Vehicle. Quit using this Crap as a comparison!
If You had any Gonads, You'd want laws to change to(if nothing else)help protect our kids. But You think more of a piece of metal, than helping even 1 child or person. Shame on You!!!
Looks like YOU'RE the dumb one afterall...
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I think there is one thing missing in all of this debate like privacy issues or maybe a little to much big brother from the fed. When I buy a gun I get a instant criminal background check, ok no problem I always pass. Why dies it need to go any further than that? Some if you say saftey if the cops had to come to my house and looked up my info before hand and knew I owned guns wouldn't that make them a little trigger happy upon arrival? Where is my saftey in that situation?
As for the big brother thing I font need anymore laws telling me what I can and cannot do in my own house. I own guns I keep my guns securely locked up when I'm not using them. There are already like 20,000 gun laws do we really need more?
Who is going to pay for all the extra background checks, who is going to pay for all the extra employee's? Who will be paying for all the lost tax revenue and unemployment for all the small business owners who will be put out if Fienstiens bill is approved?
And on a sad note all the nice little gun grabbers where hoping for something tragic to happen and they got their wish in the worst way possible.
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Sammi wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...You're calling Me dumb??? at least I have the good sense to know a car isn't a killing machine. IF You really understand the English language... go find a Dictionary, and look up the works:gun, and Vehicle. Quit using this Crap as a comparison!
If You had any Gonads, You'd want laws to change to(if nothing else)help protect our kids. But You think more of a piece of metal, than helping even 1 child or person. Shame on You!!!
Looks like YOU'RE the dumb one afterall...
This tired argument again we are not comparing cars to guns we are comparing the reactions I will post this one last time.
If a person goes to a bar gets drunk drives away and kills a family we (meaning people) DO NOT blame the car we DONT even blame the alcohol. WE BLAME THE PERSON WHO DROVE A CAR DRUNK. Now on the other hand if a person shoots someone WE BLAME THE GUN. Instead of BLAMING THE PERSON WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER.
In cases of vehicular manslaghter bland the person in cases at gun violence blame the gun. How stupid is your argument now?
With the four main shootings getting all the press there is one common theme within the media. They only talk about the shooters making sure everyone knows his name but spend no time talking about the victims. You want to stop mass shootings tell the media to stop treating the shooter like a rock star and only concentrate on the victims. It is simple one upsmenship, he did that and they talked about him for a week I will do this and they will talk about me for a month and the next psycho will try to get two months of rock stardom.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> This tired argument again we are not comparing cars to guns we are comparing the reactions I will post this one last time.
If a person goes to a bar gets drunk drives away and kills a family we (meaning people) DO NOT blame the car we DONT even blame the alcohol. WE BLAME THE PERSON WHO DROVE A CAR DRUNK. Now on the other hand if a person shoots someone WE BLAME THE GUN. Instead of BLAMING THE PERSON WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER.
In cases of vehicular manslaghter bland the person in cases at gun violence blame the gun. How stupid is your argument now?
With the four main shootings getting all the press there is one common theme within the media. They only talk about the shooters making sure everyone knows his name but spend no time talking about the victims. You want to stop mass shootings tell the media to stop treating the shooter like a rock star and only concentrate on the victims. It is simple one upsmenship, he did that and they talked about him for a week I will do this and they will talk about me for a month and the next psycho will try to get two months of rock stardom.
You're missing or ignoring the point. The primary purpose of a car is to transport people and their things from Point A to Point B. The primary purpose of a firearm is to kill animals or people.

When one of your fellow firearm extremists murders 20 babies, I blame the extremist, their family who didn't deal with their illness, the failed psychiatric system and the firearm manufacturer.

I blame firearm manufacturers, who made it so dayum easy to murder babies, almost any of you firearm extremist simpletons can do it. I agree we should ghost firearm extremists like they never existed.

You appear to be one of the many firearm apologist, shill, toadies who blame anyone by the firearm, the firearm pushers at the NRA and the firearm manufacturers, who play them like the puppets they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Towanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 6 hr U R Wrong 193
Gang / Cause Stalking in Wichita Wed Brina 3
Cult Churches in wichita,ks (Aug '11) Mon Exiter123 31
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Aug 25 erdiclary 205
Dry, windy weather agitates allergy symptoms in... (Mar '09) Aug 23 Dennis 5
wheres the tar or china Aug 22 black 1
Looking for hookup on narcotics Aug 22 smartass 3
•••
•••
Towanda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Towanda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000