Gasman

United States

#783 Sep 2, 2014
Plus they can make fart noises when they are heavy hangers and sweaty...
Chris Norton

El Paso, TX

#784 Sep 2, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>She definately farted. Unless they lied to me in nursing school! Why do you guys get all hung up on BOOBS?
I personally don't care about the boobs. I enjoy a woman with a hot butt, especially if she has sweet cheeks, nice buns and a shapely booty. These are the women I droll over, not women who wear a 44DD.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#785 Sep 2, 2014
My answer about farts and the answer my BF gave me had me intrigued about Daniel Webster. His own family named several members after him. Daniel wanted to be president.......and he was asked twice to be VP. Both of those Presidents died in office. I guess Davie-bob read. The Devil and Daniel Webster..........My education is in health care.......but history is my new passion. I love hangin' out with smart men like Davie-Bob! Daniel Webster was a little strange. If Hillary dies in office .......then Castro will be President. A Mexican President........at last!!!!!!!! Lololol
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#786 Sep 2, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Plus they can make fart noises when they are heavy hangers and sweaty...
It looks now like we may have bigger fish to fly. The reports are that there will soon be a gay Cowboy! This is terrible as most of us here in Texas are not down with the sweet stuff. Hopefully, the other players are smart enough to use body wash so there's no chance that they will drop the soap. These gays love a sneak attack from behind, don't you know, and that would cause an uproar. I hope someone wises up and tells him to go ahead and get on up out of there. There's no room in Dallas for this sweet stuff.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#787 Sep 2, 2014
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks now like we may have bigger fish to fly. The reports are that there will soon be a gay Cowboy! This is terrible as most of us here in Texas are not down with the sweet stuff. Hopefully, the other players are smart enough to use body wash so there's no chance that they will drop the soap. These gays love a sneak attack from behind, don't you know, and that would cause an uproar. I hope someone wises up and tells him to go ahead and get on up out of there. There's no room in Dallas for this sweet stuff.
A gay Cowboy? If they sign another one then that would be a ranch full of them.
c

Austin, TX

#791 Sep 2, 2014
Gf
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#792 Sep 2, 2014
See, Good Fart
Gasman

United States

#793 Sep 3, 2014
Fart good, fart friend....
c

Corpus Christi, TX

#794 Sep 3, 2014
Dxbj
s

Corpus Christi, TX

#796 Sep 3, 2014
Gulch bbnbnn
Gasman

United States

#797 Sep 3, 2014
Farting boomboom
jiiiii

Austin, TX

#798 Sep 3, 2014
Okay cool
Gasman

United States

#799 Sep 3, 2014
Cool farts....
Cobalt

Lytle, TX

#800 Sep 6, 2014
Linda wrote:
Rick Donaldson has farmed all his life and he does NOT support big business. Anyone with the guts to stand up against big pharma and the leading chemical/seed genetics firm, has my vote.
Does your Hank Gilbert or Todd Staples?
Who's the one actually seeking to protect our food supply from genetically-modified organisms?
Agree
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#801 Sep 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Cool farts....
Agree
Wrong way

Austin, TX

#803 Sep 13, 2014
Staples
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#806 Sep 14, 2014
Fart nails....
Ray

Duncanville, TX

#808 Sep 14, 2014
Hog hunting !
Ray

Duncanville, TX

#809 Sep 14, 2014
Hog Farts !
That Fart Guy

Ashburn, VA

#810 Sep 14, 2014
Farting bull....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Where are they now? Dec 7 madrebel1984 1
ratemycop.com (Nov '08) Dec 7 madrebel1984 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Scenic/Private/Discovery Flights out of Burnet ... Nov '14 BenCamping78 1
Laci Ligon Oct '14 whocares 4
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Sep '14 Chris Fertitta 7
Tow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]