Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the Nov 2, 2010, El Paso Times story titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21714 Feb 16, 2014
Elizabeth II wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, sir, but I think you need to check your spelling. Maybe you should go back to elementary school.
Yep, I are still lurning inglish. The latest large words are DemocRats and RepuliCan'ts. Someday I kan be as smart as u.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21715 Feb 16, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Back? No, he's still there - he never left.
Yeah, my techer jus let me watch a TV show. All these walking dead people are missing their Obama t-shirts. One of dem even looked like Wendy Davis. Prolly smelled the same too.
Newer Black Panthers

San Antonio, TX

#21717 Feb 16, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
whites and hispanics we gonna take and forcefully make your women pregnant and rip there babys out with a clothes hanger and throw the baby in a blender and drink it or make a soup out of it, or just throw it down the drain. then let the women bleed to death they are trash whites and mexican women. nothing but trash. only good for sex and thats it.
No, we're not :) This person has no idea what he/she is talking about. We love all people. Peace on Earth for everyone <3
new black panthers

United States

#21718 Feb 16, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
whites and hispanics we gonna take and forcefully make your women pregnant and rip there babys out with a clothes hanger and throw the baby in a blender and drink it or make a soup out of it, or just throw it down the drain. then let the women bleed to death they are trash whites and mexican women. nothing but trash. only good for sex and thats it.
we got two women now and we gonna do the d a m n thang on them

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21719 Feb 17, 2014
Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
The only psychopaths here are you and your ilk who perpetuate the war on women and who deny immigrants access to the American Dream. Fortunately you are the minority nationwide and the President and Supreme Court have upheld our right to be free and equal in every way.
Look buddy all you and your kind want is to lay on your lazy azz and expect something for nothing,if the fine Conservatives of this country win the next election maybe you and your kind will be saying lady would you like fries with that drink!What tell me you is wrong with working for a living,you people floor me...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21720 Feb 17, 2014
Texan wrote:
So if you don't like her campaign against her, or she could very well be the next Governor of Texas.
omygosh, heaven forbid. If she wins, we will no longer be Texans, true and proud.
Chris Krock says Chuck Norris endorsing Greg Abbot will finish her. I don't know.
So many liberals have migrated to Texas, we could be screwed.
I really wish we would secede.
Lupe Alvarez

El Paso, TX

#21721 Feb 17, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look buddy all you and your kind want is to lay on your lazy azz and expect something for nothing,if the fine Conservatives of this country win the next election maybe you and your kind will be saying lady would you like fries with that drink!What tell me you is wrong with working for a living,you people floor me...
When did I say that I don't work for a living? You have this stereotype in your mind about immigrants that is truly misguided.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21722 Feb 17, 2014
Defiant,you work all your life never asking for any handouts and these lowlife buzzards come over here wanting you to pay their way,What the hell,sick of it,when Katrina hit New Orleans,they would stand up on the I10 bridge saying where's my water,imagine standing there with your children wanting someone to bring you water and food,grown men,this Defiant is your welfare system this is their way of thinking.It's coming to a time that all conservative peoples are going to make a stand!This Lupy Dupy fellow is just another one of these,my grandfather,father,husband,bro ther fought for this country,I think that I have a say,they need to get off their lazy azz and work like the rest of us!
Sinbad the Sailor

Lenoir, NC

#21723 Feb 17, 2014
We all commit suicide in our own way.
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#21725 Feb 17, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
Defiant,you work all your life never asking for any handouts and these lowlife buzzards come over here wanting you to pay their way,What the hell,sick of it,when Katrina hit New Orleans,they would stand up on the I10 bridge saying where's my water,imagine standing there with your children wanting someone to bring you water and food,grown men,this Defiant is your welfare system this is their way of thinking.It's coming to a time that all conservative peoples are going to make a stand!This Lupy Dupy fellow is just another one of these,my grandfather,father,husband,bro ther fought for this country,I think that I have a say,they need to get off their lazy azz and work like the rest of us!
You sound like your bombed already.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#21726 Feb 17, 2014
Lori Dunn wrote:
<quoted
You sound like your bombed already.
That's what I'd say too, if I had no substantive retort.Dems often go the insult route when they have no counter-point.By the way, that's"you're"not "your". Crack a book sometime,Dunn.
waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#21727 Feb 17, 2014
tex wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis doesn't stand a snowball's chance. She has already shot herself in the foot by falsifying her history which her hole campaign was based on. Yes liberals migrate to Texas, but most of them migrate to the cities and only stay for a few years before leaving. As long as the rural population of Texas outnumbers the urban population the state will remain red. If the cities get so big that the urban population of the state becomes greater than the rural population, that is when things might change.
Got some bad news for you, Tex. 85% of Texas is urban.
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#21728 Feb 17, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's what I'd say too, if I had no substantive retort.Dems often go the insult route when they have no counter-point.By the way, that's"you're"not "your". Crack a book sometime,Dunn.
In human anatomy, and in mammals in general, the mons pubis (Latin for "pubic mound"), also known simply as the mons, and known specifically in females as the mons Venus or mons veneris (Latin for "mound of Venus"), is a rounded mass of fatty tissue situated over the pubic bone. Its location is specifically anterior to the pubic symphysis. The size of the mons pubis varies with the level of hormone and body fat, and it is more apparent in females. After puberty, it generally becomes covered with pubic hair and enlarged.

In human females, the mons pubis forms the anterior portion of the vulva. It divides into the labia majora (literally "larger lips") on either side of the furrow, known as the pudendal cleft, that surrounds the labia minora, clitoris, vaginal opening, and other structures of the vulval vestibule. The fatty tissue of the mons pubis is sensitive to estrogen, causing a distinct mound to form with the onset of puberty. This pushes the forward portion of the labia majora out and away from the pubic bone.
Lori Dunn

El Paso, TX

#21729 Feb 17, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's what I'd say too, if I had no substantive retort.Dems often go the insult route when they have no counter-point.By the way, that's"you're"not "your". Crack a book sometime,Dunn.
How funny! You correct my grammar when I was responding to a completely nonsensical post by suggesting that alcohol was involved, yet completely ignore the inane things that were said in the original post that I replied to. Actually, how sad for you that you build self-esteem by cracking wise on a forum such as this.
Observer

El Paso, TX

#21730 Feb 17, 2014
Lupe Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say that I don't work for a living? You have this stereotype in your mind about immigrants that is truly misguided.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and 71 other congressional Democrats are asking the agriculture secretary to delay a new law cutting food stamps for hundreds of thousands of Americans.

“Our states need time to adjust their policies to accommodate this drastic cut and roll out the changes seamlessly,” the lawmakers say in a letter they plan to send Tuesday to Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack.

Gillibrand lined up the lawmakers to sign off on the letter, which asks Vilsack to delay until next fall a provision in the massive farm bill Congress passed this month that cuts $8 billion in food stamp aid.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#21731 Feb 17, 2014
After suing President Barack Obama over government surveillance on Wednesday, Sen. Rand Paul had lunch with Attorney General Eric Holder. The Kentucky Republican and the nation’s top law enforcement officer discussed shared support for reforms to the criminal justice system, according to a Justice Department official. They had salmon and tomato soup and appeared to bond.“The attorney general and Sen. Paul met for lunch at the Justice Department to discuss sentencing reform and felony disenfranchisement," the Justice Department official said. "He also has a huge man crush on Rand and would like to know if he might be interested in doing a gay deal sometime. The attorney general appreciates the senator’s leadership on both issues and is pleased to have the opportunity to work with him on these shared priorities,” the official said.
why

Hondo, TX

#21732 Feb 17, 2014
test
Truth Doctor

El Paso, TX

#21733 Feb 17, 2014
tex wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis doesn't stand a snowball's chance. She has already shot herself in the foot by falsifying her history which her hole campaign was based on. Yes liberals migrate to Texas, but most of them migrate to the cities and only stay for a few years before leaving. As long as the rural population of Texas outnumbers the urban population the state will remain red. If the cities get so big that the urban population of the state becomes greater than the rural population, that is when things might change.
The choice is obvious for me - why anyone would vote for a dude in a wheelchair over a hot broad with a sweet fanny is beyond me. I want for a hot woman like Wendy to represent my state and she would deliver the goods in more ways than one. Her speeches would be sold out and packed with people hoping to get a glimpse of her gorgeous rump and thus all of us would benefit from the revenue.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21734 Feb 17, 2014
Truth Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
The choice is obvious for me - why anyone would vote for a dude in a wheelchair over a hot broad with a sweet fanny is beyond me. I want for a hot woman like Wendy to represent my state and she would deliver the goods in more ways than one. Her speeches would be sold out and packed with people hoping to get a glimpse of her gorgeous rump and thus all of us would benefit from the revenue.
Brilliant. The skank is nothing more than a cheap politician out to ruin this state and her greatest attribute is her rump?. That makes her as mindless as you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21735 Feb 17, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
Freetards love handouts and don't care who pays for it. That is why the DemocRats get so many votes from these lowlifes and the middle class is going down the crapper. This sure
isn't America anymore.

Detroit and several California cities are nothing more than stagnant human cesspools due to Progressive/liberal/commie "take from the rich and give to the poor" ideology. Texas under
"Abortion Barbie" Davis will suffer the same fate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
married Apr 11 bet 3
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Mar '15 scott kerns 9
married but doesn't love you Mar '15 x catholic 1
lanny lindsey what kind of man is he really ? (Sep '14) Feb '15 wordsmith 2
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 5
More from around the web

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]