Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
19,361 - 19,380 of 22,248 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

It is called checks and balances for a reason. When one party controls the Executive Branch plus The House and Senate it's no good for either The State or The Nation. Unfortunatly the Democrats have become the party of HAND OUTS and the Republicans have become the party of BIG MONEY. And you are right neither gives a damn about WE THE PEOPLE.
lite fed

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

I'm like heavy fed, only not fat and stupid.
road kill

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

I think I just ran over a democrat.Hope my grille is ok.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

test
Made in china

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

road kill wrote:
. Probably not since it was made in china.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

road kill wrote:
Hope you didn't do it on purpose. It could be considered littering.
Insider

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Why are the black cops in san marcos so ignorant ?
Road Kill

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Made in china wrote:
<quoted text>. Probably not since it was made china.
Nah.I drive a'72 El Dorado , with a 501 V-8. He didn't even crack the bondo.
Road Kill

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Texan wrote:
It is called checks and balances for a reason. When one party controls the Executive Branch plus The House and Senate it's no good for either The State or The Nation. Unfortunatly the Democrats have become the party of HAND OUTS and the Republicans have become the party of BIG MONEY. And you are right neither gives a damn about WE THE PEOPLE.
You're being unfair to Perry.He didn't do well running for president.But I don't think Obama would do so good ruining for governor of Texas.
Road Kill

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Texan wrote:
You could be right. While I really really dislike Obama, he is smarter than Rick. Let's face it Rick couldn't even get through the primaries, I think it had something to do with all those oops moments. So like I said, let's send Obama back to Kenya and let him take Rick with him. As far as WD is concerned: She might like Obama, though I am not sure about that I do know that enough people in Texas like her to make Abbott and the Republicans nervous. Saying Texas doesn't like her is sort of like whistling you way past a cemetary in the dark. It might make you feel better but it's not going to make her go away. So if you don't like her campaign against her, or she could very well be the next Governor of Texas.
She ain't making Abbott nervous.Thanks to"truthers" (liars) who are demanding that Abbott prove that he hasn't been
faking being in a wheelchair for thirty years, this dirty little lying baby killer has no chance to win, place, or show.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

you honkeys still on here. some white people need to be rundown in my car. and every black person needs to run over a whitey and just as the wheels go over the body slam thme on so the tire rips into the bods and spill there guts all over
Brown Power

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

new black panthers wrote:
you honkeys still on here. some white people need to be rundown in my car. and every black person needs to run over a whitey and just as the wheels go over the body slam thme on so the tire rips into the bods and spill there guts all over
callate pinchi meatstick loving jotosexua
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

oh did we leave out you chorizzo lovin hoto mexicants. stick yo chorizzos up your manginas and spin on it. we haven forgot about justice for treyvon for that hoto mexicant zimmerman. i cant wiat till some more whiteys and brownies ar killed.
Brown Power

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

oh did we leave out you chorizzo lovin hoto mexicants. stick yo chorizzos up your manginas and spin on it. we haven forgot about justice for treyvon for that hoto mexicant zimmerman. i cant wiat till some more whiteys and brownies ar killed.
hey sickle cell ebonics, the chorizo is up your culo, again!
leon

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

bring it on SAMBO
texas vote

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Texas vote for the right person.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Great, you're back!. It's nice to see that you now have computer privileges once again. Nobody could ever use their car to spill your guts. It's obvious that you are nothing but another chickenshit internet troll who has no guts.

Why don't you post your name and address on this thread to prove me wrong?.
WACO 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, you're back!. It's nice to see that you now have computer privileges once again. Nobody could ever use their car to spill your guts. It's obvious that you are nothing but another chickenshit internet troll who has no guts.
Why don't you post your name and address on this thread to prove me wrong?.
This troll uses the same tired tactic on multiple forums.She pretends she is a black/brown/white poster, very racist.Then she uses her fake posters to not only attack EACH OTHER, but to stir racial hatred by doing so, while of course lashing out at others.She thinks it makes her"smarter"than everyone else."Puppet Master Syndrome".Pathetic....
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

come on now defiant one if you so smart you can find out my ip adress and adress and post it on here but you is a dumbs red neck honkey. i am black not white not a she but a he. you white saltine crackar. hey u screwdriver your sister lately or your daughter, you whites like to do that stuff all the time its always in the news
WACO 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

come on now defiant one if you so smart you can find out my ip adress and adress and post it on here but you is a dumbs red neck honkey. i am black not white not a she but a he. you white saltine crackar. hey u screwdriver your sister lately or your daughter, you whites like to do that stuff all the time its always in the news
Any idiot can change their IP by using a different domain or proxy.If you'd like to post your phone number and address, hell, that's up to you.I know who you are, and you know who you are.Just another sad race baiter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Tow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tow News, Events & Info