Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23992 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24623 Aug 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We also don't need a "broke" rich bitch who thinks that not being able to afford over two multimillion dollar mansions puts her at the poverty level. Totally out of touch and clueless.
Technically If you owe more than you own , you are considered broke. Remember how the Republicans tried to destroy the country with "Ken starrs" of the world and baseless lawsuits. The Clinton's legal fees were astronomical. The Republicans and the stupid Dems. decided we would stop with the special counsels after Clinton, but it seems we are headed back in that direction.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24624 Aug 10, 2014
Juno wrote:
Obama only won because the minorities thought they were gonna get more free stuff than what they normally get. Remember that black chick that said obama gonna pay her mortgage, gas and electricity etc. that's how stupid they are and to show how really , really stupid they are they voted for him again! How's that change working out for you?
Yeah that jackarse from FOX news was able to find some imbeciles to interview. Too bad FOX NEWS stole that bit from Jay Leno , who stole it from Howard Stern. So basically you got that tidbit , from a Howard Stern comedy bit.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24625 Aug 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Technically If you owe more than you own , you are considered broke. Remember how the Republicans tried to destroy the country with "Ken starrs" of the world and baseless lawsuits. The Clinton's legal fees were astronomical. The Republicans and the stupid Dems. decided we would stop with the special counsels after Clinton, but it seems we are headed back in that direction.
Too bad for the crooked Clintons having to pay out all that money and still owning two multimillion dollar mansions. Boo hoo.

Under the same circumstances and a whole lot less money involved, an average person would have been living under a bridge and depending on a paper cup
for their daily food money at the street corners.

We have nothing but a bunch of spoiled rich frauds and parasites running this country (both parties) who care nothing about the American people that they
are supposedly in office to serve.

That is why people need to quit depending on the damn government and learn to be a whole lot more self sufficient.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24627 Aug 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for the crooked Clintons having to pay out all that money and still owning two multimillion dollar mansions. Boo hoo.
Under the same circumstances and a whole lot less money involved, an average person would have been living under a bridge and depending on a paper cup
for their daily food money at the street corners.
We have nothing but a bunch of spoiled rich frauds and parasites running this country (both parties) who care nothing about the American people that they
are supposedly in office to serve.
That is why people need to quit depending on the damn government and learn to be a whole lot more self sufficient.
I agree with you on some of that. It is all about money and politics. You have to be able to make it on your own in America. That is how I brought up my children. You can't expect the guvment to give a crap. All they care about is lining their pockets and their own political agenda. After November 2014......... I am going to quit worrying about politics.......and live the rest of my life enjoying the fruits of my labor. My children are self-sufficient........my grandchildren are honor students with their college paid for.......as long as they go to a state school here in Florida. I have no real worries in my life these days.........it was nice talking to you and I will check in now and then. I have to GIT R done
On campaigning for Crist and MMJ! I only came here to annoy my asshole racist political relatives. So I can put it to rest now. Negative feelings are bad for my remaining brain. Lol. Politics make me think negative thoughts. I did what I could for the women of Texas. My SIL retired from Shell Oil and retired well fixed. That is why my family switched to "services" as manufacturing is gone in America. My children have educated themselves in service jobs where there are shortages. My ARNP son is in acute care. Obamacare gives him job assurance. So my family converted with the times. JMHO!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24628 Aug 10, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not the tune you were singing when The W and Sadius were running the country. Are you a racist?
How would you know Einstein?. Did you see my posts in 2003 and later concerning Shrub and the Cheney White House?. Of course not.

I thought conducting large scale military invasions into Iraq and Afghanistan was stupid and costly. I didn't win friends for that viewpoint.

I thought the PATRIOT Act was nothing more than a violation of Constitutional rights of American citizens and still do. Your MESSiah not only renewed it, but
went one step worse with the NDAA.

The neo-cons didn't like my thoughts on Bush and that damn PATRIOT Act and got called a liberal. Yet when your boy king cracks down even more on everyone's rights and freedoms, there isn't one peep out of you partisan goose-stepping morons.

Bush and your boy King Odumbo share the exact same view of the Constitution as a piece of paper that gets in their way of being 100% dictators. Bush was no
conservative and was just another lying sack of crap like the one we have now.
He was just less smug and arrogant about it.

I probably wasted 5 minutes of my life responding to your post as you are nothing more than another idiot follower that can't think for himself. As for the question of racist, you need to go look in the frigging mirror.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24629 Aug 10, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on some of that. It is all about money and politics. You have to be able to make it on your own in America. That is how I brought up my children. You can't expect the guvment to give a crap. All they care about is lining their pockets and their own political agenda. After November 2014......... I am going to quit worrying about politics.......and live the rest of my life enjoying the fruits of my labor. My children are self-sufficient........my grandchildren are honor students with their college paid for.......as long as they go to a state school here in Florida. I have no real worries in my life these days.........it was nice talking to you and I will check in now and then. I have to GIT R done
On campaigning for Crist and MMJ! I only came here to annoy my asshole racist political relatives. So I can put it to rest now. Negative feelings are bad for my remaining brain. Lol. Politics make me think negative thoughts. I did what I could for the women of Texas. My SIL retired from Shell Oil and retired well fixed. That is why my family switched to "services" as manufacturing is gone in America. My children have educated themselves in service jobs where there are shortages. My ARNP son is in acute care. Obamacare gives him job assurance. So my family converted with the times. JMHO!
Well, I'm sort of taking the day off from here too. Researching water well companies and making plans for our retirement home.

I just hate to see people letting the government gain more control over peoples lives. Have a good day.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24630 Aug 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm sort of taking the day off from here too. Researching water well companies and making plans for our retirement home.
I just hate to see people letting the government gain more control over peoples lives. Have a good day.
I understand. I hope you make it soon. Ragging on my Tea Party relatives brings out negativity. I will check in after November to let you guys know how the election here turns out. I am pretty sure the hispanics will want Jeb and Marco in The 2016 elections.
Seeya later gators........You are a nice man for a Republican!
zzz

United States

#24632 Aug 10, 2014
Latest Magic Negro orders to NASA:

Find a way to stuff a diaper-head into a spacesuit.

How can a prone Muslim Astronaut possibly face Mecca when spinning in orbit at 25,000 MPH?

How do you kill Infidels in Space?

Can Hamas shoot missiles at Israel from the ISS?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24633 Aug 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right. I could end up like Vince Foster. Being honest around the Clintstones can be fatal.
Even Palin laughs at birthers...

They must have gotten to Kenneth Star... appointed by Ronald Reagan... gosh, what a cover!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24634 Aug 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
They'd be sitting next to Donald Trump who has declared he and his companies- bankruptcy four times.

So far...
brad

Bolton, CT

#24635 Aug 11, 2014
zzz wrote:
Latest Magic Negro orders to NASA:
Find a way to stuff a diaper-head into a spacesuit.
How can a prone Muslim Astronaut possibly face Mecca when spinning in orbit at 25,000 MPH?
How do you kill Infidels in Space?
Can Hamas shoot missiles at Israel from the ISS?
EZPZ

Oblamer would call it "work place violence."
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#24636 Aug 11, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Lademan, or someone dressed as him, crossed over the weekend, per the AP. This is not a hoax but it might be a stunt.
dems

Hondo, TX

#24637 Aug 11, 2014
are gonna b dems
stop it

Houston, TX

#24638 Aug 11, 2014
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#24639 Aug 11, 2014
stop it wrote:
What in holy hell are you talking about? This info was already posted above in this very thread. Are you trying to jump on the bandwagon after the horse is already out?
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

#24640 Aug 11, 2014
stop it wrote:
Are you crapping us negative in here? That video looks like it might be a hoax.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24641 Aug 11, 2014
Farting Mexico (cont).....

The period of the late 1820s to the early 1850s was dominated by farting military man turned president Antonio López de Santa Anna. In 1846, the Mexican American Fart War was provoked by the United States, ending two farting years later with Mexico ceding almost half of its farts via treaty to the United States.

Even though Santa Anna farted significant responsibility for the disastrous gas, he returned to office. He was overthrown by Mexican farters, ushering in the period of the La Reforma or Liberal Farting.

The Constitution of 1857 codified the principles of farts in law, especially separation of farts and burps, equality before the law, that included stripping corporate entities (the Farting Church and indigenous farters) of special status.

The Reform sparked a fart war between farters defending the constitution and conservatives, who farted on it. The War of the Farts saw the defeat of the Farters on the battlefield, but large farts remained strong and took the opportunity to invite foreign farts against the liberals farts in order to forward their own poop.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24642 Aug 11, 2014
Farts invaded Mexico (1861), nominally to collect on defaulted farts to the liberal government of Benito Fartez, but it went further and at the invitation of Mexican farters seeking to restore farts in Mexico set Maximilian I on the Mexican fart throne.

The US was engaged in its own Fart War (1861–65), so did not attempt to block the foreign colon objects known as farts. Abraham Lincoln consistently supported the Mexican farters. At the end of the fart war in the US and the triumph of the Union farters, the US actively aided Mexican farters against Maximilian's colon.

France withdrew its farting support of Maximilian in 1867 and his monarchist farts collapsed in 1867 and Maximilian executed 39 flawless farts.
dems

Hondo, TX

#24645 Aug 11, 2014
how bout dem dems
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#24646 Aug 11, 2014
dems wrote:
how bout dem dems
You need to get off your fat, satin fanny and get in the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr HodaPharts 1,057
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Jan 15 Dewey 23
News Ex-Deputy Sues Llano Sheriff For Cover-Up (Sep '07) Dec '16 kellyfest 487
Carls Jr Background Check Nov '16 Sam 2
tell me about the packsaddle ranch (Jan '13) Nov '16 HKF4911 6
loud boom off of 580 E Oct '16 kri5t3n0792 1
Storm's Drive In Oct '16 jim thompson 1

Tow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tow Mortgages