Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23244 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Chef Fart

Katy, TX

#24089 Jul 28, 2014
Gasman wrote:
It means the farts are now thicker and linger for 10 more minutes....
That is delicious. I want to eat them on melba toast.
sara janie

Tampa, FL

#24090 Jul 28, 2014
Gasman wrote:
It means the farts are now thicker and linger for 10 more minutes....
Gasman.....Nurse Welch said you need a GI Consult. I ate a lot of pinto beans back in my Texas days. Cuban's eat black beans. Nothin' better than pinto beans and cornbread!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24091 Jul 28, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Harry Reid was the party of no.
He is. It's just that fubar never got the memo.
Chef Fart

Katy, TX

#24092 Jul 28, 2014
Those beans are good to cook with. Will be you fart long time GI.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24093 Jul 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text> So you're saying it was Bill White who got equality for same sex couples who worked for the city of Houston?
So what are you, a reporter for the Rainbow Gazette now?.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#24094 Jul 28, 2014
Republican Attorney General Greg Abbott over Democratic state Sen. Wendy Davis by double digits, according to a poll released this weekend.

The survey, done by polling firm YouGov in collaboration with CBS and The New York Times, shows 34 percent supporting Davis and 3 percent leaning toward voting for her, while the same numbers split 50-4 for Abbott. Perhaps the worst news from the poll for the Davis campaign is that only 2 percent aren’t sure for whom they’re going to vote, leaving a very small slice of a red-state electorate to vie for over the next three months.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24096 Jul 28, 2014
Bob Bakian wrote:
Republican Attorney General Greg Abbott over Democratic state Sen. Wendy Davis by double digits, according to a poll released this weekend.
The survey, done by polling firm YouGov in collaboration with CBS and The New York Times, shows 34 percent supporting Davis and 3 percent leaning toward voting for her, while the same numbers split 50-4 for Abbott. Perhaps the worst news from the poll for the Davis campaign is that only 2 percent aren’t sure for whom they’re going to vote, leaving a very small slice of a red-state electorate to vie for over the next three months.
Good. Texas doesn't need to be another liberal business model like Detroit and California.
why

Hondo, TX

#24097 Jul 28, 2014
test
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Wixom, MI

#24098 Jul 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Texas doesn't need to be another liberal business model like Detroit and California.
Detroit looks awful like other liberal Democrat Urban Centers. Chicago, Atlanta, Cleveland, Cincy, and E. St Louis all blow......... Unions and poverty pimps killed them all.....
Imperial Chicano

El Monte, CA

#24099 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>Detroit looks awful like other liberal Democrat Urban Centers. Chicago, Atlanta, Cleveland, Cincy, and E. St Louis all blow......... Unions and poverty pimps killed them all........
Ok ok but what about the worst state. Mississippi and the appalashion states. And dont forget texas is number 43 in education cause we still teach creationism and dont have science in the schools.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24100 Jul 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you, a reporter for the Rainbow Gazette now?.
If you can't keep up with reforestation , go back to your sheep.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24101 Jul 29, 2014
CONVERSATION.....
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24102 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>I thought Harry Reid was the party of no.
Wow, How witty. The Republicans declared that the party line was more important than the country, that is how low they were willing to go. Corporate welfare hell yeah, shipping jobs to China ,institutional banking fraud you guys love it, feeding the hungry or helping the poor not a chance even though Jesus told you too. By the way the middle class of our great country was created with the help of the unions.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24103 Jul 29, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, How witty. The Republicans declared that the party line was more important than the country, that is how low they were willing to go. Corporate welfare hell yeah, shipping jobs to China ,institutional banking fraud you guys love it, feeding the hungry or helping the poor not a chance even though Jesus told you too. By the way the middle class of our great country was created with the help of the unions.
So, Reid is a real saint to you morons. Even if he tried to use the BLM to forcibly take land from an American rancher to give to China and line his own pockets.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#24104 Jul 29, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, How witty. The Republicans declared that the party line was more important than the country, that is how low they were willing to go. Corporate welfare hell yeah, shipping jobs to China ,institutional banking fraud you guys love it, feeding the hungry or helping the poor not a chance even though Jesus told you too. By the way the middle class of our great country was created with the help of the unions.
House passed lots of useful bills. One man stopped them, Harry...... So you like SEIU aka Purple People Beaters..... Stay classy fubar and criminal...... You must also support those illegals getting raped too.......

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24105 Jul 29, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The invasion reached it's peak when George Bush was president, and OBT: the invasion of minors is because of the LOOPHOLE in the 2008 bill BUSH SIGNED INTO LAW.
Well, that's not true. The immigration/border crisis is now, under Obama rule, not Bush.
Bush hasn't been in office for 6 years. Can't blame today's mess on a Pres who has been gone for 6 years. Kind of equates to blaming Brad Pitt for the Salem Witch burnings.
Do you think he might have been absent?

Location hidden

#24106 Jul 29, 2014
Since the USA was founded as a Christian nation, let's get biblical for a moment.
The bible states that we must treat the sojourner as equal and love him as our own.
The Hebrew meaning of the word "sojourner" is a temporary resident.
That would mean the illegal immigrants at our border, here temporarily.. We are to aid them and care for them, while they are here but, only until we can send them home.
It does not mean that they can stay here. As a matter of fact, we are cursed if we allow them to live amongst us.

http://www.cis.org/ImmigrationBible

Location hidden

#24107 Jul 29, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is why I don' t live there. My relatives were Racist no doubt.Especially the ex mayor. Read about WTF his relative. did while Attorney General. Ever hear of Heman Sweatt. Read his comments on Heman who wanted to go to law school. See the movie " When I Rise "......... you can google.it. That is how I found out about my racist family. So my SIL is Cuban....but a Reagan fan and Repub. I am just happy he can vote these days. My grandson is half Puerto Rican. I told you my DIL is Asian and a dialysis RN currently dying of cancer. This. IS my family. Not the family who abandoned me. The City Counci is now stalking me while I gather my family history. The reason I use nina is the got my FB banned. Politicians have much more power than us nurses. But I am tenacious. Lolol
E
So, you think your family is racist and you're ashamed of them? Simple way to see that, who's more important - your family who is there for you till the end, or the promisers who lie to get your support and who will kick you to the curb, in the end?
An old adage that applies, a bird in the hand (family) is worth 2 in the bush (political family).

Location hidden

#24108 Jul 29, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Touchy ,eh?
No. Just accurate and, I know it. Lol, you know it too.What possible way could you beat me?

Location hidden

#24109 Jul 29, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you didn't stay up all night to dream up that lame response. It's right there with "man who go to bed with itchy butt hole, wake up with sticky finger".
Real brainy stuff.
That' funny,I guess. But, it's pretty gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 min Farts 744
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr fart fence 906
Boy hits head - Devils Water hole (Jul '13) Jun 13 Guest 7
female judge Jun 10 help 1
Review: Sassy Trash May '15 Badboy 1
Llano Band Teacher Opening (May '11) Apr '15 Not really 7
married Apr '15 bet 3
More from around the web

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tow Mortgages