Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19376 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you live there for a reason. Your job mostly.. I hope you can retire to Brenham soon. It is nice there. I have no idea why my daughter wants to return. I guess because she has so many friends in Pasadena. She was very social in high school and was very popular with her friends. It want be Pasadena as she said it has gone downhill since we left it in 85. It might be Houston or Austin maybe. It will be in two years before she does it. Her son has to start college in two years. She want stay after she realizes she worries too much about her only bio son. He wants to stay where people are more liberal about his race. She will be 50 when she moves........and it is easy to get a job as a nurse. She already has her Texas nursing license. She will come back eventually as he is her only bio child. If she wants to go to Texas.......that is fine with me. She is very liberal........much like me. I did have a lot of fun livin ' in Pasadena in those days. My daughter graduated from Rayburn high school in 85. She went in the Navy for 5 years..........then she joined us in Florida for college and work. Texas was having money problems when she left the Navy. I had her when I was 17 years old. We grew up together in Pasadena.
A good job is the only reason to stay here, along with the very low crime rate. Pasadena has gone downhill but it is still safer than many parts of the Houston area.

Southwest and Northwest Houston are infested with the Katrina trash and their spawn and drug gangs. Home invasions, armed robberies and murders are an everyday occurance in these areas.

Last week, a 9 year old girl got shot when she was caught in the middle of a drug deal gone bad during the day.
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#19377 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's bull. You provide a link to prove Travolta is gay. I don't believe it. I think Obama is gay, though. Why else would he be rooting for gays? It's not an American Christian thing, after all.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/john-travo...

http://gawker.com/5908742/john-travoltas-alle...

There are many, many more but I won't waste my time with you because you will never admit your error or your hubris in being wrong about this. Like all conservatives, you are always right in your mind regardless of the facts presented.
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19378 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
This article brings up the grant.
Dr. Bujoreanu is researching Somatoform Disorder under an. National Institutes of Health. NIH
An agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, it is the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and health-related research.
http://www.lc.org/media/9980/attachments/Pell...
I think the next big issue will be gay and transgendered immigrants, which I know will drive you crazy. Most polls now show that 50% or more of Americans support gay marriage and when you look at the under 40 demographic, it's almost 2 to 1. Gay marriage will be legal almost everything in the next 20 years. Same thing with those kids who just came over. They are not going anywhere, regardless of all the ranting and raving. They may not have a legal status for awhile, but they are here to stay and I know it drives conservatives crazy, but the deal is done. So I say we move on to the next issue, which is to make sure that any of these new immigrants who are gay or transgendered be given appropriate benefits and hormonal treatment if necessary. We are paying for Chelsea Manning to be turned formally into a woman, so we need to do the same for all of these immigrants. The Affordable Care Act mandates that they receive what they need and it's only a matter of time before they are covered under this law, even as the Representative who called out President Obama during the SOTU said. He was right as it turns out, but that doesn't change the reality of what's what.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19379 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A good job is the only reason to stay here, along with the very low crime rate. Pasadena has gone downhill but it is still safer than many parts of the Houston area.
Southwest and Northwest Houston are infested with the Katrina trash and their spawn and drug gangs. Home invasions, armed robberies and murders are an everyday occurance in these areas.
Last week, a 9 year old girl got shot when she was caught in the middle of a drug deal gone bad during the day.
Wow.....I knew Katrina had changed things for Houston. I hope she moves to Austin. I made a great living when I lived there. I draw a nice pension also. I do feel bad about being a part of the pollution for 11 years. Then these dang fracking issues I have to deal with. I can't save the world Daviebob says. Lol..........you are a nice man for a conservative. Tampa does have its share of crime. I love our police chief.......she is a lesbian......and a great cop! I have learned not to judge other sexual orientations. Seeya later

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19380 Aug 9, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/john-travo...
http://gawker.com/5908742/john-travoltas-alle...
There are many, many more but I won't waste my time with you because you will never admit your error or your hubris in being wrong about this. Like all conservatives, you are always right in your mind regardless of the facts presented.
Thanks Fletcher. I just read the book "Going Clear".........it is behind the scenes of Scientology. I thought Christians were nutz until I read about Scientology. We have their headquarters here in Clearwater. I used to have to deal with cray-cray Scientologist who would not take psych meds when they were clearly psychotic. I worked 4years as a PCJ nurse. They would do crazy sheet and end up in jail. It is a real problem in nursing. Now that I am retired.......I read a lot daily about different religions. I like being a Humanist best. If I go to Hell......it will be the best family reunion my family ever had. Lolol
Fyi

Monahans, TX

#19381 Aug 9, 2014
The district does not have a webmaster to update the website. Best bet is to call the school directly and ask.
Evan Fain

El Paso, TX

#19382 Aug 9, 2014
Fyi wrote:
The district does not have a webmaster to update the website. Best bet is to call the school directly and ask.
You said a mouthful there. If I ever If I ever meet the superintendent one day. I will hug him so hard he sh1ts out a new wordclass youth player!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19383 Aug 9, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the next big issue will be gay and transgendered immigrants, which I know will drive you crazy. Most polls now show that 50% or more of Americans support gay marriage and when you look at the under 40 demographic, it's almost 2 to 1. Gay marriage will be legal almost everything in the next 20 years. Same thing with those kids who just came over. They are not going anywhere, regardless of all the ranting and raving. They may not have a legal status for awhile, but they are here to stay and I know it drives conservatives crazy, but the deal is done. So I say we move on to the next issue, which is to make sure that any of these new immigrants who are gay or transgendered be given appropriate benefits and hormonal treatment if necessary. We are paying for Chelsea Manning to be turned formally into a woman, so we need to do the same for all of these immigrants. The Affordable Care Act mandates that they receive what they need and it's only a matter of time before they are covered under this law, even as the Representative who called out President Obama during the SOTU said. He was right as it turns out, but that doesn't change the reality of what's what.
I think gay and transgenered immigrants would be a good subject. America is starting to support you peeps. It is just a matter of time and you will be equal to all.Americans.........as it is the right thing to do.
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19384 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I think gay and transgenered immigrants would be a good subject. America is starting to support you peeps. It is just a matter of time and you will be equal to all.Americans.........as it is the right thing to do.
Bless you for your support. I wish more people were kind and compassionate like you. I'm not even a Mexican but people still won't accept me, especially when they see me in nylons. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm sub human.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19385 Aug 9, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you for your support. I wish more people were kind and compassionate like you. I'm not even a Mexican but people still won't accept me, especially when they see me in nylons. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm sub human.
I understand dear. Jeffrey my favorite nephew died of AIDS in 1992. I saw what he went through in Pasadena, Texas. I graduated RN school in 1990.......in the middle of the HIV scare. I have many friends who are gay. Florida seems more gay friendly. The health care professions are full of many gays. They might save one of these peeps lives. A Muslim doc saved my life. Not all Muslims are bad. Just the fundys. The world is finally coming around.......to realize that all humans are equal.......and they deserve the same rights of a hetrosexual like me. Good luck arguing with non-tolerant idiots. Seeya later gator!
Doris Greely

Sulphur Springs, TX

#19386 Aug 9, 2014
Steve: Are you and Bobbie catfishing liberal forever? It's not nice to troll the mentally ill.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19387 Aug 9, 2014
Doris Greely wrote:
Steve: Are you and Bobbie catfishing liberal forever? It's not nice to troll the mentally ill.
Speaking of catfishing Truth Ferret........Doris my ass! Even post CVA I am smarter than you two RN beatches. I guess I am catfishing John.........but he knows who the hell I am.......and I fear NOBODY!!!!!!!!! Lol. Just sayin'.........he is a WUSS for sending women to defend him. Poor John. He looks like Elliot Spitzer..........lololololol. seriously!!!!!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19388 Aug 9, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could go join the circus. You should fit in well with the rest of the freaks. LOL
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#19389 Aug 9, 2014
Doris Greely wrote:
I don't even like catfish. Bobbie is a finicky eater too, as you know, and she is not afraid to send back a plate of pasta if it is not garnished properly. She also doesn't have time for any shenanigans now as she is busy running for re-election in the HOA. Some new folks in the neighborhood think she's a poor listener because she says, "Ummm hmmm" too often, but you and I both know that many of our best friends are Catholic.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19390 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why a man would find a man's a-hole more exciting than a woman, which they were designed for. People are crazy, these days.
If gays were even half-smart, they would know that they are being told to end all future life on earth. But, getting the big gay "O" i more important than life.
I think women should start rraping gay men, to convert them. It is an act of kindness, that these women save the gay soul from hell.
But, good luck. These gay men are so drawn to other penises. I tried to convert one, once.
He was so damned feminine, it just couldn't happen. I figure he was a lost soul. He died of AIDS,rather than be a real man. I offered him a life-line but, he chose to die.
Yeah there is relly no hope for them...geesh so glad i love women.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19391 Aug 9, 2014
John looks like Eliot Spitzer. Somebody do a side by side of them two......lol. I did not realize Eliot only had one l in it. I swear he looks like Eliot Spitzer. Those dang politicians.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#19393 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's bull. You provide a link to prove Travolta is gay. I don't believe it. I think Obama is gay, though. Why else would he be rooting for gays? It's not an American Christian thing, after all.
I tryed to tell that idiot that. John is certainly not gay he has had too many women.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19394 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah there is relly no hope for them...geesh so glad i love women.
RAPE is bad for anyone. Some MEN do get raped. I don't lie like these two bitch RN's do. I worked with many raped men 96-2000 inthe PCJ.........rape is not funny for either sex. I have to sign off because these two RNbitches are had to tolerate. Tolerance is WHY I am so happy these days. And DavieBob is cute! We have the week end alone
.........time for 'ol.people romance! Seeya later gators! I hope I pissed John off today!!!!!!!! Lol
Nigel Fairchild

El Paso, TX

#19395 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>RAPE is bad for anyone. Some MEN do get raped. I don't lie like these two bitch RN's do. I worked with many raped men 96-2000 inthe PCJ.........rape is not funny for either sex. I have to sign off because these two RNbitches are had to tolerate. Tolerance is WHY I am so happy these days. And DavieBob is cute! We have the week end alone
.........time for 'ol.people romance! Seeya later gators! I hope I pissed John off today!!!!!!!! Lol
Anal rape is truly the worst, especially when a man is repeatedly violated multiple times over and over again without interruption by a large number of men. This can happen in prison, at a summer camp, in the bathroom of a club and at a rave. Many men who suffer this are traumatized and forced to go into therapy. If they cannot overcome this, often they commit suicide or even worse.
Evan Fain

El Paso, TX

#19396 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I tryed to tell that idiot that. John is certainly not gay he has had too many women.
Keep in mind that some men swing both ways, so yes they have banged a lot of women but they also hump men from time to time. Men who are open minded and libertine have discovered the joys of being penetrated even while they penetrate another, making a sort of bi sexual sandwich. You should try it because you can still enjoy a woman as you insist you do but also be exposed to the joys of the other side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granite O Bar Jun 20 Dale 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Bonnie May 29 rick 1
Texas Secession, time for a serious discussion ... (Feb '12) May '16 Yup 7
Better expectations of a Texas community. May '16 Yup 1
City of Llano new council members (Jul '14) Apr '16 YouWontDoAnything 2
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Mar '16 dwatson79416 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tow Mortgages