Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#17241 Mar 26, 2014
pail wilted wood flower wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no man sir.... I am a woman..........my name is casey Lorendia Fewell ..... and everyone I love is missing.... every person harasses me and tries to take away what I love and they call me trash.... they call me nothing.... I may be just a single drop of rain.... all I do is cry.
WHatever sex you are, you're still a weirdo. Quit talking to yourself.

Denton, TX

#17242 Mar 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the thing that you miss the most is your mind.
LOL, right! Don't let him/her around any chainsaws.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#17243 Mar 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This skank is a prime example of the lunatic fringe leftist who is only interested in silencing anyone who it disagrees with, even if it means spamming a message board with garbage 24/7.
Being a freetard gives it too much time on its hands.
That's exactly what this is about distracting and silencing so that no one else can get a word in. The thread becomes all about this idiot. Trolling.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17244 Mar 26, 2014
Somtimes I don't believe my posts go through and it makes two because I hit it again, But Topix always corrects it.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17245 Mar 26, 2014
Good grief, I know I only hit it once that time but it did a double again.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17246 Mar 26, 2014
https://castrovilletx.gov/city-services/polic... I think I will give them a call, can't hurt.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17248 Mar 26, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
https://castrovilletx.gov/city -services/police-department I think I will give them a call, can't hurt.
Good idea. They need to know that they have a potential problem with a mentally disturbed individual who appears to be imagining things about space aliens, NASA, assassins, U.S Government and constantly carries on endless conversations with itself online.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17249 Mar 26, 2014
Pale wild wood flower wrote:
You want me to say I miss u? Pay me and I will... I need cash
Then get a job.
tom

Crystal City, TX

#17252 Mar 29, 2014
Bush

Denton, TX

#17253 Mar 30, 2014
Corporate America needs immigration to gain cheap labor.
Corporate America needs blacks to succeeed, so they will make big purchases.
I just can't figure out why corporate America needs LGBT's to feel empowered. Is there going to be a new market for gay merchandise?
Breaking down moral America, gains profit? What?
Seems that corporations rule, with our elected officials obeying them.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17254 Mar 30, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
I just can't figure out why corporate America needs LGBT's to feel empowered. Is there going to be a new market for gay merchandise?
The sociopaths that run everything don't care about morals. Rich people think different.

In fact, if they thought they could get more tax money out of the perverts who mate with large farm animals, they would push for that kind of marriage too.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#17255 Mar 30, 2014
i only have one thing to say... paul kruckner... if you ever come up to my gate again and tie a white trash bag to my gate... you better run... i own a guy and i know how to use it .. if you didnt notice the sign at the end of the road said DEAD END and PRIVATE ROAD... that is harassment and i plan on suing every person who is harassing me.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND! and that goes for you to Mark Esquivel
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17256 Mar 30, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
i only have one thing to say... paul kruckner... if you ever come up to my gate again and tie a white trash bag to my gate... you better run... i own a guy and i know how to use it .. if you didnt notice the sign at the end of the road said DEAD END and PRIVATE ROAD... that is harassment and i plan on suing every person who is harassing me.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND! and that goes for you to Mark Esquivel
Get a grip moron. Your endless posting on this thread is harassing the public.
Nobody here cares.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17257 Mar 31, 2014
You can´t ever back lies w/Heb rew Scripture but you continue  lying! Get delivered

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#17258 Mar 31, 2014
To TIM also Damninvasion

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#17259 Mar 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
Duh! no history buff here!

Denton, TX

#17260 Apr 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sociopaths that run everything don't care about morals. Rich people think different.
In fact, if they thought they could get more tax money out of the perverts who mate with large farm animals, they would push for that kind of marriage too.
They profit out of wars, too.
Did you know that NEHI was a product of Coca-Cola, created during WW2 to sell to Germans?
IBM profits from wars, in computers. And then, the ppl who build weapons - WOW, do they profit.

As a matter of fact, the black trend of wearing saggy pants created a saggy pant line of merchandise. Insurance created jobs and huge profits.

You get where I'm going.

Denton, TX

#17261 Apr 1, 2014
Nijoni wrote:
To TIM also Damninvasion
Oh, God - you back again? You crazy black mentally challenged stalker. You are nuttier than the fruit cake I fed to the blacks next door.
You ain't got nothing on me. You have indian blood - so do I.
You have ancestors who were slaves? So do I.

Let's try to unite on something. I hate illegal Mexicans, how about you?

I hate homosexuality, how about you?

I hate affirmative action, anyone recording my phone calls, and government lies - how about you?

I also hate onions - you?
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#17262 Apr 1, 2014
hey 'cap'n do you have anything better to do besides piss and moan...? seriously... you sound like a old man.... your supposed to be like late twentys early thirties not a stick in the mud. Fud
Texas

Del Rio, TX

#17263 Apr 1, 2014
vote everybody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carls Jr Background Check Nov 25 Sam 2
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Nov 24 Raquel 21
tell me about the packsaddle ranch (Jan '13) Nov '16 HKF4911 6
loud boom off of 580 E Oct '16 kri5t3n0792 1
Storm's Drive In Oct '16 jim thompson 1
News Burkhart takes reigns as BHS Principal Aug '16 my bad 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Tow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tow Mortgages