Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16824 Feb 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT hell. Pay attention.
Yup they really do need to pay attention and get their heads out of the sand and stop all this WHAT, WHY crap.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16825 Feb 7, 2014
This video is over an hour long but it certainly shows that we live in a fascist surveillance police state. Bush may be the star of the show but Obama (Mr Hope and Change) is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush Regime.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16826 Feb 7, 2014
dont care wrote:
K Texas governor this is San Diego we want topic from here not u
Could you clarify this so that someone may understand it? Do you speak English?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16827 Feb 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you clarify this so that someone may understand it? Do you speak English?
Barely. We can't expect much from a product of a government indoctrination center in Krapafornia.

Since: Feb 14

Hurst, TX

#16828 Feb 8, 2014
Politics is gay, go RSVP to help me take over Bedford Texas.
Llll

Uvalde, TX

#16829 Feb 8, 2014
What
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16830 Feb 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
W H A T E V E R Y O U S A Y .... I am sure he has devastated you with what you feel were unfulfilled promises, shattered your faith by what you view as discrepancies in his posts and put a knife in your heart over differences in the way he believes. Is it so important? Is it impossible to just get over it?
Sounds like a Heavy recruit if not heavy himself.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16831 Feb 8, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Whatever the case may be, you are mean here. Just like the time you insulted me about my whether my mother has any other children who lived. I told you then that you sound like a jilted lover. It makes me wonder if you may be a woman from Heavy Feds past following him around for revenge. You come off like so much "sour grapes". Really, he should think back because it makes no sense at all why you do the things you do.
Fed had a woman in his past?hahahahaha.......
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16832 Feb 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I offer a little piece of advice?. Grow a thicker skin and take nothing personal. The internet is full of individuals who enjoy getting negative reactions from people. Many of these people are empowered by hiding behind a computer screen and are actually a waste of time.
For the most part I stay out of personal flame wars with these kind of people.Leftist government boot-licking O-bots with an agenda are another story. I enjoy putting those jack wagons in their place. A thick skin is definitely needed for that.
Really? And secondly you are not very good at that.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16833 Feb 8, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree,these idiots have nothing better to do then bash,your so right saying this about Texan he's always so mean,I think he's a little jealous of Heavy because Heavy is so intelligent,then so is Defiant and you are as well so these idiots feel threatened by knowledge!
Why don't you just blow heavy and get it over with?
Austin

United States

#16834 Feb 9, 2014
This is dumb
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16835 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And secondly you are not very good at that.
If I need worthless opinions from the land of gays and bays, I will ask for them.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16836 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just blow heavy and get it over with?
Did anyone ever tell you what the height of hospitality is in Kalifornia?. It's lending your toothbrush to a fa@@ot. Blowing is a topic you know well.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16837 Feb 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="
fubar "]<quoted text>Sounds like a Heavy recruit if not heavy himself.[/QUOTE]

And this concerns you why? You sound like another green with envy, insecure and immature troll.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16838 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Fed had a woman in his past?hahahahaha.......
Again why are you concerned about what I say to another concerning him? Are you making it your business to follow him around too and research his past?

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16839 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And secondly you are not very good at that.
And a troll like you is not qualified to judge anything. You are here to distract.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16840 Feb 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just blow heavy and get it over with?
I suppose anytime anyone says you are intelligent or shows some kind of concern for you, it is actually someone wanting a blow or wanting to blow. Blow blow blow that is all you people think about. That isn't the case in some other people like this one. Stick to your blowers that know nothing about caring for others. Who has a stupid name like fubar? Too ugly to make it up so it must be true. Yuck!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16841 Feb 9, 2014
Define fubar: Military slang for FU beyond repair.
A person who is FU beyond repair.
A Fubar account.
The sound made by a horse expelling gas from rear end..
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16842 Feb 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Define fubar: Military slang for FU beyond repair.
A person who is FU beyond repair.
A Fubar account.
The sound made by a horse expelling gas from rear end..
Actually the fools username fits quite well. Like most worthless libtards, he/she/it is
FU Beyond All Reasoning.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#16843 Feb 9, 2014
I thought this tread was supposed to be about who you support for governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Review: Sassy Trash May 19 Badboy 1
Llano Band Teacher Opening (May '11) Apr '15 Not really 7
married Apr '15 bet 3
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Mar '15 scott kerns 9
married but doesn't love you Mar '15 x catholic 1
More from around the web

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]